Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:16 am
amarzyciel
Hope the kind

It won't be the same without Cyril there ;^;
Eh, I'm just being overdramatic biggrin

Personally, school just sucks away almost all of my motivation to make a post. So I understand not having the motivation to not type up a post.
biggrin

I hope it's alright to miss out so many class though.
I am thinking of only attending when I feel I can write consistently.

yeah, too much on one's mind tend to do that.
when that happens, I thought of taking a break several time, but decided against it.
my track record of leaving and not returning is quite long already sweatdrop

Well, I have three tests this week so it has been constant study on my mind. I haven't even thought about RPing since I don't want to do bad in ANY of these tests. So I apologize on my behalf if you had an idea to RP with Alana this week.

I personally like to type it out when I have ample time to relax. If I'm not on Gaia then I'm probably studying.
Don't sweat it! I do it too!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:11 pm
Today I learned that I tend to subconciously clench my jaw when I work
Everything hurts D:  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:03 am
Hope the kind

Well, I have three tests this week so it has been constant study on my mind. I haven't even thought about RPing since I don't want to do bad in ANY of these tests. So I apologize on my behalf if you had an idea to RP with Alana this week.

I personally like to type it out when I have ample time to relax. If I'm not on Gaia then I'm probably studying.

ouch
take your time, we can move Cyril & Alana's meeting to weekend rp time
I will simply see if there's any club activity for Cyril. Battle club tends to be rather empty from what I see so far.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:09 am
Mavis VermiIion
Is it ok if I make my first post when gym is over? : 3

I think it's ok.
there's -fp if you attend class late now if I remember it correctly.
I tend to just skip it entirely because I don't want to write my character comes in late ( it's not in his personality to be so )  

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

KiIala

Nine-tailed Cat

12,440 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:43 am
amarzyciel
Mavis VermiIion
Is it ok if I make my first post when gym is over? : 3

I think it's ok.
there's -fp if you attend class late now if I remember it correctly.
I tend to just skip it entirely because I don't want to write my character comes in late ( it's not in his personality to be so )

Oh yay than, thanks for answering! ^^
I don't really want that tbh lol, don't wanna lose no FP. D <
Yeah same here, I guess I'll just wait for the next class to start than. : 3

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:32 am
amarzyciel
Hope the kind

ouch
take your time, we can move Cyril & Alana's meeting to weekend rp time
I will simply see if there's any club activity for Cyril. Battle club tends to be rather empty from what I see so far.

I'm hoping that starting Friday I may be able to post as Alana. Though, it seemed like the announcement was trying to make clear that our characters should head to their Club first. I guess after Gym I'll have to move Alana to the Supernatural Club. Though there isn't much to do since most of its members are affiliated with a number of different clubs.  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:26 pm
The rough week is over!
Free to RP all week before spring break wooo  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:41 am
Hope the kind

I'm hoping that starting Friday I may be able to post as Alana. Though, it seemed like the announcement was trying to make clear that our characters should head to their Club first. I guess after Gym I'll have to move Alana to the Supernatural Club. Though there isn't much to do since most of its members are affiliated with a number of different clubs.

I see, well we can simply have them meet at Saturday Morning.
it might be better that way too as they will have all day (and time for us) to rp together.

P.S: I will be disappearing for a few days, I got a new game to play.
it has been a very long time since I play any Tales game.

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:24 am
amarzyciel
Hope the kind

I see, well we can simply have them meet at Saturday Morning.
it might be better that way too as they will have all day (and time for us) to rp together.

P.S: I will be disappearing for a few days, I got a new game to play.
it has been a very long time since I play any Tales game.

Yes! That sounds like a wonderful idea!

Enjoy your Tales game! I still need to finish mine though...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:08 am
User Image User Image

Hey, wanted to share this with yall incase you wanted to recolor shiny sprites for free
also it took me a while to figure out and im a lil proud

I've been playing around with a free program called InkScape. You can import images, put a color filter on em, then get those images into your computer
(I've had to save the file as a PDF, reopen it in the program, then uncheck the "embed images box" and they'll dump into your Inkscape folder)

There are two small caveats though.
1. Don't really have a choice over what colors are what. Cause its a color filter, the recolor is based on the original. It can be whatever color, but color combos can't really change (IE: Can't make just the green bits purple, or just the orange body grey or something)
Edit: Also don't know how much it affects dark/black pokemon. Didn't really check that out
2. You're gonna need a sprite with a white background. The process of dumping the images into the folder (I think this is what does it, don't really know) will turn your entire background black if it's transparent. With a white background, it gives the image outside of the white a black border, you just gotta crop that out in whatever image editor you please.
Edit: I used Pokestadium for white background images

But yeah. If yall are interested, I can walk you through the process more in detail sometime
Just thought you would wanna know about it!  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:55 am
DJ Double B
User Image User Image

Hey, wanted to share this with yall incase you wanted to recolor shiny sprites for free
also it took me a while to figure out and im a lil proud

I've been playing around with a free program called InkScape. You can import images, put a color filter on em, then get those images into your computer
(I've had to save the file as a PDF, reopen it in the program, then uncheck the "embed images box" and they'll dump into your Inkscape folder)

There are two small caveats though.
1. Don't really have a choice over what colors are what. Cause its a color filter, the recolor is based on the original. It can be whatever color, but color combos can't really change (IE: Can't make just the green bits purple, or just the orange body grey or something)
Edit: Also don't know how much it affects dark/black pokemon. Didn't really check that out
2. You're gonna need a sprite with a white background. The process of dumping the images into the folder (I think this is what does it, don't really know) will turn your entire background black if it's transparent. With a white background, it gives the image outside of the white a black border, you just gotta crop that out in whatever image editor you please.
Edit: I used Pokestadium for white background images

But yeah. If yall are interested, I can walk you through the process more in detail sometime
Just thought you would wanna know about it!

Thanks! This is something I'm definelty going to keep in mind biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:01 pm
*looks around*

Hi oAo  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:07 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
*looks around*

Hi oAo

Hey (:
how's it hanging?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:20 pm
DJ Double B
SpazzticPanda1311
*looks around*

Hi oAo

Hey (:
how's it hanging?

Hey I'm on spring break lol xD

I'm playing ZOMG! It's amazing that it's back, and I'm trying to farm deadmans shadow lol xD  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:26 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
DJ Double B
SpazzticPanda1311
*looks around*

Hi oAo

Hey (:
how's it hanging?

Hey I'm on spring break lol xD

I'm playing ZOMG! It's amazing that it's back, and I'm trying to farm deadmans shadow lol xD

wait whoa its back??
whaaa
yasss  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games