Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:31 pm
"I'm just glad we got out at all," Keiko sighed just as her Togepi downed the last of the bottle. "Ooh, you ate so much! You're gonna get really strong!" she added, smiling down at the baby.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:43 pm
Fermata nodded in agreement. "Agreed. I'm still rather surprised that my arrows were effective against it." He admitted. "It certainly looked like something out of a nightmare. I wasn't sure I could hurt it at first." Because of that very thought, he hoped that no one ever found their way into they strange maze again.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:54 pm
"It's gone. We're safe. That's all that matters," Keiko said, tired of talking about the Labyrinth. The Togepi didn't seem very interested in the conversation and began walking about, exploring its new home.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:05 pm
"Good point."

Fermata finished off the Kuo berry he'd been enjoying previously as Keiko's Togepi began to explore the area. He wouldn't make it far before a pair of Ghosts came drifting into the room together. Affannoso the Duskull and Thing the Shuppet floating in together. They were having some kind of conversation about Odd as they passed over the Togepi's head but it wasn't enough to make either of them fail to notice the new addition of infant life in the HQ.

"Shup?"
"Skull?"

"That's the newest baby around here, I think." Fermata told them, offering his best beaky smile in the Spike Ball Pokemon's direction.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:09 pm
"His name is Togen," Keiko offered as the Togepi reached up, trying to grab the two Ghost-types with a big grin on his face. It took her a while, but she finally decided on a name for the little guy.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:25 pm
Fermata nodded to Keiko, deciding to remember that name. He had a feeling the little Togepi would grow up to be rather strong in the right hands. Whether or not those hands were hers would be anyone's guess at this point but he wanted to believe they would be.

Affannoso laughed and floated down closer to the baby so that it could grab at his arms.

Thing, on the other hand, Taunted the little thing with vile words and challenges to his presence.

"I'd suggest you settle down and hold your tongue in the presence of a child." Fermata warned the Shuppet.

Thing snapped back with a bit of vitriol aimed at the Decidueye, it's eyes narrowed. A weak flash resulted in Fermata having an Imprison laid on him by his fellow Ghost. "You'll learn some respect, yet." he told the eldritch creature as he plucked an arrow from within his wing, taking careful aim as it charged with Ghost energy. "One more chance. Apologize to the child -to Togen- immediately." He caught himself mid sentence and corrected himself. It was disrespectful to refer to one in such an informal manner when you knew their name, child or not.

Thing smirked and promptly refused, believing himself immune to harm. Fermata had had enough and loosed his arrow, the attack swifter than lightning and more silent than death itself, plunging into the Ghost's shadow and pinning him in place without harming him. "Very well. You're grounded until you learn to behave.

Affannoso hadn't even been paying attention, busily playing with Togen throughout the exchange. Hopefully the baby hadn't seen it, either, Fermata thought to himself. He hadn't intended to take the exchange so far but a certain Shuppet needed to learn a lesson sooner rather than later.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:30 pm
"I have Rala on speed-dial, just so you know," Keiko threatened Thing, staring daggers at him. She didn't actually have a way to contact Rala or myself, but she knew that if she thought really hard about asking Rala for help, the Gardevoir would show. She already had, once, that night.

Togen, on the other hand, was too busy having fun with Affannoso to notice Thing's punishment. He didn't know the meaning of most of what the eldritch abomination had said, at any rate.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:47 pm
It was probably for the best that Togen was so young, after all. Thing struggled against the hold of Fermata's Spirit Shackle but no matter what he tried, he just couldn't seem to move any more. So his efforts slowly devolved into slinging Eldritch curses at the other Ghost-type, none of which meant anything to him, nor had any real effect since they weren't being used in the sense of a proper attack.

As for Affanoso, he was using Astonish to make "funny faces" for Togen. Since he wasn't really putting any effort into attacking, the move wasn't doing any damage. It was already a weak move to begin with, so the lack of energy put into it made a perfect move for such things as babysitting. The more Togen laughed at him, the more Affannoso laughed in return. Clearly he liked children.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:49 pm
Keiko tried her best to ignore Thing's blathering and foces on Togen, who found Affanoso's Astonish faces absoltuely hilarious. Eventually, though, she felt herself distracted by something unrelated to Ghost-types. "I should start thinking of getting some food together for myself," she said finally, getting up to head to the fridge.  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 4:59 pm
Long after Keiko was done in the kitchen and had moved on, Thing would still be struggling to try and free itself from Fermata's attack. Perhaps the half-life is worthy of a bit of respect, after all? The entity thought to itself, referring to Odd. That it could command such a creature as one capable of containing me for any length of time....  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 4:36 pm
"I need some Snagems in my office immediately. I got a job for ya!" Sub blurted out from the intercom system in HQ.

"Good luck. You think these Slakoths are going to do anything when they get free meals regardless?" GRAY also spoke up on the intercom right after Sub.

"No worse than you sucking up free power to run your processors." Sub replied, also on the intercom. The two would argue a bit back and forth for all of HQ to hear as he waited for some members to show up.  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 4:39 pm
Keiko would be giggling as she knocked on the door to Sub's office, using her free arm to hold Togen. Though she didn't usually appreciate when people argued, she was always up for a sick GRAY burn.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 4:43 pm
Lynnette would roll her eyes at the bickering that was coming from the intercom, but found herself interested enough to wander over to Sub's office as well. Coming up to the door, she would notice that Keiko had showed up as well. "I wonder what it is that Sub needs,"
Lynn would muse aloud as she came up beside the other girl.

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 4:51 pm
As the pair of women entered his office Sub would still be arguing with GRAY, the last thing he said was a comment about his dusty ventilation duct and how he wasn't going to clean it for the AI. After that comment the Snagem leader would spot the women and sit up straight in his chair.

"Keiko! Lynnette! Good to see you two!" He said with a big smile. "I'm going to cut right to the chase. I got an experiment I want to run and you two are going to administer it. A question first; how familiar are the two of you with Mt. Silver? That is, outside of the headquarters."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 4:53 pm
"Not very much?" Keiko replied, a bit bewildered by Sub's sudden eagerness. "Last time I did any exploring of the mountain outside HQ was chasing down a Beldum or something, and that took place further underground that most people go, I think."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games