Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:32 pm
Tristen and I would find our way out of the training room after another session, especially after one got ruined from an awkward situation not long ago. All in all though, this one went a bit more swimmingly. The two of us made our way for the kitchen to get something to snack on for the time being.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:33 pm
"Hey- wait, puppies? One of these things is not like the others... Besides, I thought it would be cookies that would go with that."

"Come on, Crys, the festival's about to begin!"

"Hold on one moment Lily, I was going to give a brief update on what's going on to my boss here." A very brief raspberry could be heard before Crystal sighed, shaking her head. "Anyways, I've wound up researching Tapu Bulu first, actually, and I've found someone who actually knows a few things herself about the area I need to head to. Also, there's a festival about to go on here in Maile City incase you're interested. Considering everything that's happened somewhat recently, a party might not go amiss, and it's being held in Tapu Bulu's honor. Just going to throw that out there."

"Come on! We're gonna miss the start!"

"Okay, okay," Crystal laughed, "Anyways, to sate my new local friend here, I'm gonna have to head off. Hope to see you here, if you have any inclination of coming." The call would cut off there, presumably for Crystal to get a move on for her impatient friend.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:48 pm
As soon as Sub was off of the SNAG with Crystal he smiled wide, a festival really did sound like fun right about now. The man was quick to order GRAY to send a message out to all Snagems to meet in front of Maile City Pokemon Center for the festival. Soon after the Dark One would teleport away, intending to meet everyone there.

"Hey! Slack offs! Sub is wanting to know if you want to be anymore lazy and meet him in Maile City for some sort of festival going on, something where the citizens honor Tapu Bulu. Humans are weird with their worship of animals, but whatever. Either way, meet up in front of the Pokemon Center there if you're interested, it's not like you're going to do anything of merit anyways." GRAY spoke up through the building's loudspeakers and their individual SNAGs.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:19 pm
SubonicXP
"Hey! Slack offs! Sub is wanting to know if you want to be anymore lazy and meet him in Maile City for some sort of festival going on, something where the citizens honor Tapu Bulu. Humans are weird with their worship of animals, but whatever. Either way, meet up in front of the Pokemon Center there if you're interested, it's not like you're going to do anything of merit anyways." GRAY spoke up through the building's loudspeakers and their individual SNAGs.

I cringed for a second when GRAY's blaring voice came over the SNAG and gave a sigh. "I swear to God, one of those times I wish I was a little bit more tech savvy." I said to Tristen.

"Why's that?"

"That way I can pretty much make something for GRAY that'd make the Nimda worm look like a internet pop-up." I said.

"Huh?"

"...I'll get you educated, yet, Tristen." After chowing down on the snack, the two of us made our way off.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:45 pm
A simple beep would be heard from the SNAGs, followed by a message outlaying little information about the perceived growth of their Pokemon. At least the ones that could be documented, anyhow. A few other Pokemon were mentioned as well, but only that their growth couldn't be measured in anything quite as tangible. The pertinent ones were, thankfully, the first ones seen in the message.

[HQ Gains for: 3/27/2017 to 4/2/2017]
SubonicXP
Scraggy: 3 Evo Points

Reno Vantas
Pichu: 0.5 Happiness
Wynaut: "Apparently, this one seems to want to try and eat an Everstone and ignore any growth readings. Might I suggest feeding your Pokemon sometime?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:22 pm
Keiko sighed as she entered my room. It has been a couple of weeks since I left to train under the Mossdeep Gym Leaders, and the time spent distant was starting to take a toll on her.

After placing three Pokeballs on my bed, she turned and made for the door. "Come home soon," she whispered before leaving.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:20 pm
Neither Odd nor Lykas was anywhere to be found in HQ tonight, however, a certain bird could be found in the lounge. Fermata was holding a pair of Pokeblocks in his wings, one a shimmery sort of color that couldn't seem to settle on a single solid color to remain while the other was a mosaic of rainbow colors. He seemed to be debating whether or not he should eat them. Odd had told him what they did but was he sure he wanted to go that route?

Yes. Yes he was. By the time anyone else arrived, he'd already be eating them, one after the other, in only a few bites.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:23 pm
Keiko would wave cutely to the feasting bird, but not say anything to him. In her other arm was a nestled, sleeping Togepi that would wake up soon with an empty belly. Keiko wanted to make sure she had access to baby feeding equipment when that happened, so she made her way to the kitchen.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:29 pm
It was only a moment after Keiko had waved to him that Fermata followed her to the kitchen. Entering the kitchen behind her, he wouldn't notice just yet but his colors where slowly changing with a shimmering ripple covering his body. His green plumage/foliage slowly shifting to a predominantly midnight blue with blacks and flecks of silver and gold, like stars against a cloudless midnight sky taking the place of his other colors, some of them even mixing in with the blues. He was both astonishingly beautiful and a reminder of the unknown that comes from the dead of night.

"So-hoo! Is there anything to eat in here?" He asked of the young female, being careful not to wake the baby he'd seen her carrying as he spoke.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:36 pm
Keiko was a bit surprised to hear the Deucideye speak, but she was aware of the effects of Rainbow Pokeblocks, and remembered seeing one in his wings now that she thought about it. "They usually keep berries in the fridge," she whispered.

As if she was summoned, a mostly-green Gardevoir teleported in front of the fridge, opened it, took a handful of Watmel Berries, and teleported out, leaving the door open for Fermata.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:53 pm
Fermata paused for a moment when Keiko responded to his question and wondered, very briefly, if she were a channeler like Odd. Shaking his head internally, he realized that Pokeblock must be kicking in already. "I didn't expect to see the effects so-hoo soon." He said to himself as he reached for the refrigerator door, only to suddenly be cut off from it by an almost solid green Gardevoir who vanished as fast as she had appeared, leaving the door open for him.

Reaching in and rummaging around for a moment, he identified what he perceived to be some kind of manna from the Gods. A small container with a few Kuo berries locked inside it. "I heard these had gone extinct...." said to himself as he pulled the container out and opened it. A smooth and incredibly alluring aroma wafting out of the tupperware. Waving the scent towards himself, he breathed it in with a small sigh. Carefully removing only a single berry from the container, he resealed it and returned it to it's hiding place before he bit the narrow end of the berry he'd kept off and then began to slowly sip at the juice inside.

"It's so-hoo good!" He said to himself, a pleased look on his face. If he could smile with a beak, he'd have one from ear to ear. So to speak, at least,  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:57 pm
Keiko smiled at Fermata's antics. She had little experience with Pokeblocks, so she had no way of knowing if the effects should kick in that quickly or not, but she smiled as he enjoyed his berry, only for the Togepi in her arms to catch her attention as he slowly woke up. "There he is," she whispered, offering him a bottle of MooMoo Milk mixed with Chesto Berry juice, which the little tyke quickly accepted. She had looked into the Togepi's data shortly after catching him, so she knew he was one of the only male Pokemon she had caught. She didn't have a name for him yet, but that could wait.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:42 pm
Fermata enjoyed his berry for another moment or two before he looked at Keiko properly. "I remember where I know you from now." He announced, pointing a dexterous feather at her. "You were in that weird labyrinth with me and Odd a while back! I remember you helped fight off that giant monster before we all got free."

Apparently his memory was better than he'd first thought. He'd been trying to figure out where he remembered first seeing her from the moment she'd waved at him in the lounge.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:46 pm
"I hated being in that maze," Keiko sighed, keeping her gaze on the Togepi in her arms as he fed. "Every room was a fight, and poor Cutie almost didn't make it out with me. I felt so relieved when that giant Pokemon finally went down."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:26 pm
Fermata nodded sagely. "I'd have to agree, there. It was kind of fun for me, though. I enjoyed the battles. Especially since the experiences there pushed me to evolve faster than normal." He pointed out. "That last fight with that monster, though? I could've lived without.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games