Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 299 300 301 302 303 304 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:44 pm
Audrey was very susceptive to Allen's taunting, so much so that she rushed forward without orders, telling and showing Allen just what she thought about his opinion. "Au... no no no no no no no no no no no-"

"I don't think Double Slap is going to be very effective against him, Audrey," Keiko warned. Audrey refused to listen, however, too angry to give up her continuous slapping.

Keiko was too worried about Audrey's temper tantrum to wonder what Reno and Nalu were planning.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:51 pm
Sub paid Reno and Nalu no mind, he was far too focused on the battle at hand, in fact he was kind of amused as he watched the Audino slap away at the steel body of his Bisharp, the Pokemon literally just standing there with a blank look on its face as she slapped it in almost complete vain.

"Well that worked...very well..." Sub said with a slight chuckle, kind of impressed with how well the Taunt worked. "While we have an open opportunity...Revenge."

Despite not take much damage, barely any in fact, the Bisharp would summon forth its Revenge, the Doubleslap meeting the requirement to conjure up a powerful blow. Allan would charge up a great deal of Fighting energy in its right hand and while Audrey slapped it the Bisharp would deliver a quick and powerful punch to the Audino's gut, unleashing its Revenge all in one strike. Seemed like overkill compared to the damage it (kind of) took, but hey, it was a battle.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:58 pm
"Audrey, watch out!" Keiko yelled, though there wasn't much she could do to stop Allen from knocking Audrey to the other side of the room, the Audino rolling a bit before finally colliding against the far wall.

Keiko ran up to Audrey to recall her, but the enraged Audino wasn't done. Mustering up her strength, she charged toward Allen with reckless abandon, jumping up above the Steel-type before colliding into him via Double-edge, quite possibling hurting herself more than him.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:11 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
"Audrey, watch out!" Keiko yelled, though there wasn't much she could do to stop Allen from knocking Audrey to the other side of the room, the Audino rolling a bit before finally colliding against the far wall.

Keiko ran up to Audrey to recall her, but the enraged Audino wasn't done. Mustering up her strength, she charged toward Allen with reckless abandon, jumping up above the Steel-type before colliding into him via Double-edge, quite possibling hurting herself more than him.

Allan would still stand strong as the Audino rammed into it with what should be a powerful move but to the Steel type it was much less so. While the Double-Edge did in fact do more damage than the Doubleslap, and did make Allan sway a bit, the attack was still pretty low key. It was going to take a lot more than that before they would manage to dent Allan's body.

"Might want to get Audrey under control." Sub said, feeling sorry for her, almost. "Well, I hate to do this but keep it up, Allan." He said, the Bisharp knowing what that meant.

The Bisharp would executed another Revenge, this time grabbing the Audino by the shoulders and delivering a Fighting energy infused knee thrust into the pink creature's gut.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:28 pm
Audrey was once again knocked back, this time taking damage not only from Allen, but from her own attack. Keiko ran to her to help her up, but Audrey refused. "Nnnn... no!"

Keiko recalled her right away, wishing she didn't have to. But Audrey would have to calm down or she would get herself fainted, possibly even killed. "Just try to rest," Keiko said calmly before putting her away.

Wordlessly, Keiko would let Hera out of her ball, and the two would glare at Sub intensely.

He would pay for that, if they had their way.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:37 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
Audrey was once again knocked back, this time taking damage not only from Allen, but from her own attack. Keiko ran to her to help her up, but Audrey refused. "Nnnn... no!"

Keiko recalled her right away, wishing she didn't have to. But Audrey would have to calm down or she would get herself fainted, possibly even killed. "Just try to rest," Keiko said calmly before putting her away.

Wordlessly, Keiko would let Hera out of her ball, and the two would glare at Sub intensely.

He would pay for that, if they had their way.

"Well if we're switching things up..." Sub said with a grin as he recalled Allan and tossed out another ball, releasing Morella the Skuntank. "Hit us with everything you got. We did hit Audrey with everything we had, after all." He said tauntingly, trying to provoke Keiko.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:43 pm
"Go at him from every side, Hera! Pin Missile!"

Hera rocked her head back and forth as Bug-type spikes fired from her horn, spreading the attack wide so that Morella had few dodging options.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:46 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
"Go at him from every side, Hera! Pin Missile!"

Hera rocked her head back and forth as Bug-type spikes fired from her horn, spreading the attack wide so that Morella had few dodging options.

Sub would just smile as Keiko issued the command, Hera unleashing a spray of Bug-typed needles at Morella. "I got a surprise for you." He chuckled. "Morella, give them the surprise, Flamethrower." The man commanded.

As the needles closed in Morella would inhale deep and from within her gut would at first spew her poisonous gasses, said gasses soon igniting and a stream of intense flame would spew out of her mouth as the skunk incinerate the bulk of the needles heading towards her, those that came from above hitting her back however. Either way the Flamethrower not only lightened the damage from the move but now a certain Heracross was going to get roasted as well.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
TerashiLeonGoken generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 4!

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:57 pm
Hera covered her face with her arms when the flames hit, using Endure to weather the force of the fire. Despite that resilience, it was still a super-effective move, and Hera was certainly feeling the burn*.

Keiko looked to Hera, then to Morella. The Flamethrower was certainly unexpected. Keiko was now starting to wonder if she could actually win this.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:03 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
Hera covered her face with her arms when the flames hit, using Endure to weather the force of the fire. Despite that resilience, it was still a super-effective move, and Hera was certainly feeling the burn*.

Keiko looked to Hera, then to Morella. The Flamethrower was certainly unexpected. Keiko was now starting to wonder if she could actually win this.

Sub watched as Hera had to Endure the hit, the Heracross not standing up well to Morella, not at all. "Morella, return." Sub said as he recalled his Skuntank. "Why don't we wrap it up there." He said with a smile as he walked up to Hera, giving the bug a pat on the head, telling the Pokemon he did well. "You've gotten pretty good, Keiko, when you get serious that is."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:16 pm
"Thanks," Keiko said with a smile, although she felt disappointed that Sub gave up that early. Sure his Pokemon were clearly stronger, but Audrey would have been healthier when she let her back out thanks to her Regenerator ability, and Cutie didn't even get to try, although that one was still recovering from the Labyrinth.

"I guess I should have known you'd be that strong. You are the leader, after all," Keiko said after accepting that the battle was over. She make sure to challenge Sub again when her Pokemon were stronger. Despite that, she was grateful to have the opportunity, and she considered challenging me to a battle once I came back from my training.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:33 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
"Thanks," Keiko said with a smile, although she felt disappointed that Sub gave up that early. Sure his Pokemon were clearly stronger, but Audrey would have been healthier when she let her back out thanks to her Regenerator ability, and Cutie didn't even get to try, although that one was still recovering from the Labyrinth.

"I guess I should have known you'd be that strong. You are the leader, after all," Keiko said after accepting that the battle was over. She make sure to challenge Sub again when her Pokemon were stronger. Despite that, she was grateful to have the opportunity, and she considered challenging me to a battle once I came back from my training.

Sub wouldn't say much else to Keiko, he would flash her a smile and nod before leaving the battlefield, he was feeling a bit exhausted and he didn't know why but it started towards the end of his battle with Keiko. He didn't want to let her know that was why he ended the battle so abruptly. It was probably nothing so he chose not to make a big deal out of it. For now he headed to his room, maybe if he took a nap he would feel better.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:59 pm
As Sub left the training room, Keiko looked over at Reno and shrugged. "Sorry, Reno. I know you and Nalu were cheering hard, but I guess that's how it ends. I don't think I was strong enough to beat him, anyway, but then, he's supposed to be strong. I don't know."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:14 pm
Sub's SNAG would start to ring all of a sudden, and the caller would be Crystal when he checked it. Hopefully nothing was wrong with her little excursion.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:16 pm
Espeon_Commander
Sub's SNAG would start to ring all of a sudden, and the caller would be Crystal when he checked it. Hopefully nothing was wrong with her little excursion.

Sub would jump awake from his nap as his SNAG went off, the man frantically digging the ringing device out from underneath his blankets. Once the SNAG was found would Sub answer it and speak into its receiver. "Yo! Sub here. Master of all things sinister and puppies. What's up?"  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 299 300 301 302 303 304 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games