Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:03 pm
Hope the kind

This is actually useful information because it tells us what to expect and what to plan for each house.
Why would Salamance be the most awkward?
Since I'm not a Crew I've no idea.....I don't know how they sort people.

This is true. We have yet to see which house Aaron will be assigned to. I wonder if it will be Charizard -- then it will continue to be a house looked after by all male adults, like Shadow of Miracles pointed out (I didn't think about it before hand) xP

I'm glad that the info I threw together is somewhat helpful.

I find Salamence awkward because I've no idea how much the teachers throwing the parties will be interacting with the students. I can imagine they would a fair bit, but if they aren't, the Salamence party would pretty much just be me and Prairiefox roleplaying back and fourth amongst each other since I've got two students in the same house. It'd be kind of like having a party were only two people show up and the third person that shows up late is too awkward to talk to/awknoledge.

I hope Koru will be able to put up with my two student characters.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:23 pm
Hope the kind
RWBY_Guy

I never thought the day would come when I would see another person interested in K-pop T^T
Happy day!

Well you talk to me about Kpop anytime! favorite group is girls generation  

RWBY_Guy

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:26 pm
X Kaos X
Hitsukei

Yeah, I remember Kingdra filling up slower than the other houses and it made me hope for more students to end up in it. I didn't at all expect it to be the house with the most students.

Personally, I think Kingdra would have the best parties. I could see them having tabletop game nights and other such activities stereotypical "smart kids" might do. xP
As for Salamance. It'd be a party of three students, and two hot teachers. It would be all kinds of awkward. >///<

Silvano: "Umm... Koru what do say about ditching that strange blonde kid and go do something else..."

Ichiro: :[

Ah! that's what you meant XD

Dawww it's okay Ichiro!

Tera: Ya can come Chez Charizard, right Taka-Teach! owob

Takahiro: -drags Tera by the hoodie- I have enough kids as it is and don't need any more and don't call me that... >.>

I've got two student characters placed in the same house and I don't picture my two character's getting along. Plus it's kind of awkward for me to type up two different prospectives dealing with the same scenario, while probably conversing with the same person on two fronts. It's gonna be weird for me >,<

Dawww. Ichiro would apreciate Tera's kindness :3

Maybe I should pm Shadow and see if I can have Ichiro be a bit of a delinquent this one time and run off and go hang at the Charizard house haha. I'd love to have Ichiro interact with Tera and the other Charizards, even poor Takahiro. ;3

I just realized at the same time that you have two characters in the same house as well xP

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:26 pm
Hitsukei
Hope the kind

This is actually useful information because it tells us what to expect and what to plan for each house.

This is true. We have yet to see which house Aaron will be assigned to. I wonder if it will be Charizard -- then it will continue to be a house looked after by all male adults, like Shadow of Miracles pointed out (I didn't think about it before hand) xP

I find Salamence awkward because I've no idea how much the teachers throwing the parties will be interacting with the students. I can imagine they would a fair bit, but if they aren't, the Salamence party would pretty much just be me and Prairiefox roleplaying back and fourth amongst each other since I've got two students in the same house. It'd be kind of like having a party were only two people show up and the third person that shows up late is too awkward to talk to/awknoledge.

Don't count Miss. Heart out of the party! Even though she is in Salamance.....maybe she would join.....maybe.....I guess we will see once things start rolling and my character becomes accepted ^^  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:27 pm
RWBY_Guy
Hope the kind
RWBY_Guy

I never thought the day would come when I would see another person interested in K-pop T^T
Happy day!

Which song did you like more? Lion Heart or You Think?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:31 pm
Hope the kind
RWBY_Guy
Hope the kind
RWBY_Guy

Happy day!

Lion heart! 100%  

RWBY_Guy

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:34 pm
Hope the kind
Hitsukei
Hope the kind

Don't count Miss. Heart out of the party! Even though she is in Salamance.....maybe she would join.....maybe.....I guess we will see once things start rolling and my character becomes accepted ^^

How could I forget about Heart!?! Actually, I honestly forgot about Employee characters. I short of developed a mentality that they're somthing like NPC characters and kinda pushed them to the wayside. But now I realize that Salamence is looked after by three female adults xP

Thing'll be interesting once we get those PMs on Employee characters.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:38 pm
RWBY_Guy
Hope the kind
RWBY_Guy
Hope the kind
RWBY_Guy

Happy day!

Lion heart! 100%

..............The song is good but I'm not a 100% fan of the video.....  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:41 pm
Hitsukei
Hope the kind
Hitsukei
Hope the kind

How could I forget about Heart!?! Actually, I honestly forgot about Employee characters. I short of developed a mentality that they're somthing like NPC characters and kinda pushed them to the wayside. But now I realize that Salamence is looked after by three female adults xP

Thing'll be interesting once we get those PMs on Employee characters.

Yes, how indeed! I have yet to forget about them because even though there isn't a whole lot of emphasis on them they are still part of the story. I too am looking forward to when the PMs get out because I'd like to get to know my duties. I think Shadow said that we can post as our Employee character now that the Opening Ceremony is over but I need to go back to the Question Box to get a look at it.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:42 pm
Never mind....the Employees can't post yet......  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:45 pm
Doesn't listen to Kpop so i have no idea whats going on~  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:46 pm
Hope the kind
Never mind....the Employees can't post yet......
Guess they'll just have to keep waiting, huh?
Meanwhile, does this mean Heart and the other employees get to try and block out the sounds of a party while trying to sleep xP

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:48 pm
shadowabyss1301

Consider yourself lucky xP  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:50 pm
Everyone is excited...good, good 0w0

Despite being a part of the crews, I'm in the dark just as every members are in. I've only student chars, so I won't be informed about any plans related to teachers 030 which is good 'cause less stuff for me to think over and more time to just sit down and relax xD

on an unrelated-to-the-guild note, I just received an invitation to another Pokemon guild named Akumu Academy, a dark-themed one. Wonder how they found me... o3o  

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:50 pm
shadowabyss1301

Its okay, I won't force you into it.  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games