Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Room 118: Advanced Sparring Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:37 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image User Image
User Image

Sasha sighed
"maybe we should give them some space."

"you can read lips? That sounds hard." Liya said looking at Erin.

Jaster grabbed Erin's hand and pulled him back to his feet.

Misty started to scratch up Jaster's head as if she were feeling the pain instead of Erin.

"hey! ow ow ow! im not a scratching post Misty!"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:06 am
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi folded her arms, "Extra curse...?" she sighed, "Well, in any case...we need to figure out what's speeding up your madness...do you at least have a lead on why that's happening?" she asked, eyeing Jaecen.
Shinochi looked at Erin, her ears twitch curiously, "Hmm, lip reading huh?" she was actually thinking of learning how to do that one day. She then looked at Sasha and nodded, grabbing Erin and Jaster, "Yeah you two, lets leave the couple be." she then began to drag them with her out of the room.

User Image

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:09 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Erin grit his teeth before shouting. "That freaking hurts, man! Ya couldn't do it more gentle like?!"

Jaecen watched the others before looking up at Tsuyoi. "Couldn't be... That time I had a bit of a tangle with the Organization after I pulled Ixyam out. They hit me with something but I just passed it off. Maybe they... No, they definitely did something..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
kimi23loveheart
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:17 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image User Image
User Image

Misty growled and hissed at Jaster
"yeah man, do you know how much pain he's in! Im trying to take some of the pain off of him and its hard when you add onto the pain!" Misty shouted out even in her cat form.

Jaster gave a small smile
"sorry man, but you needed to get up. Wait a second, did Misty just talk in cat form?" he reached up to his head

Misty bit Jaster's hand

"yeowwch!" Jaster immediately started to try to shake Misty off.

Liya looked at Sasha, Hikari, and Shinochi
"cats bite?"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:04 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
She looked at Jaecen when he spoke of having a fight with the Organization, "You fought with the Organization, are you crazy! I know you're tough but-!." she yelled in surprise and anger, but didn't cut off her sentence. She quickly calmed down, rubbing her forehead again, having the same pained expression from earlier, "Damn it Jaecen..." she said to herself.
Shinochi's ears went down when Liya spoke, "Heh...being a cat myself...yeah, even cats bite." she said with a small grin to show her sharp teeth.

User Image

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:30 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image User Image
User Image

Liya seemed mystified by Shinochi now
"where your fur then?" She quickly climbed up Shinochi's back and sat on her shoulder and started to pet her grinning.

Misty's mouth grip loosened enough that when Jaster was trying to shake her off, she fell off and hit the bubble surrounding Jaecen and Tsuyoi.
She slouched down like a human would but in cat form, she seemed exausted

"Jaster!" Sasha yelled at Jaster

Misty wasn't moving, but she was breathing.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:42 pm
Jaecen Light

He looked up at her with apologetic eyes. "To be honest, I didn't attack first. They went after Ixyam so I intervened... And might have taken a flower pot to the back of my head but that's not the point. At this rate, however, my madness isn't going to get me far. I'll be lucky to live an extra hundred years, yeah but I gotta worry about my sanity first."

Hikari hopped off Sasha's back and looked around the room. Her eyes gleamed as she found a bow. She took it off the wall and set the quiver around her bodice. It felt comfortable and familiar.

Jaecen noticed Hikari and smirked. "You and them, that's what's holding me together even longer than anticipated. There isn't a cure, as far as I know, just like Kuro's blindness."

kalenakeeper
kimi23loveheart
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:19 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi stopped rubbing her forehead, dropping her hand to her side, "No cure huh...?" she said, it seemed she was feeling dread from hearing that. She looked down at her hand, the hand that wore the onyx engagement ring Jaecen had given her. But, she also was looking at the star shape that was on the back of her hand, "...what if I...carried some of that weight for you?" she said, looking at Jaecen.
Shinochi was a bit surprised when Liya suddenly climbed on top of her, taking a seat on her shoulders. As she pet her head, her ears went down. She laughed a little, scratching her cheek with her finger, "Well, I'm not a full cat so, thankfully I'm not furry all over...that'd be weird. I mean, I did meet this one race which were technically cat people...I think they were called...Khajit or something...I dunno."

User Image

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:52 am
Jaecen Light

He shook his head in disbelief. "Impossible. If I were to let you do that, it wouldn't be pretty. I don't want you to do that for me." Jaecen took the hand with the ring on it. "Besides, it's more than enough what you're already doing. Of course, I'm pretty sure it was Kurona who told you, unless I'm wrong..."

(OOC: Khajit has wares if you have coin.)
kalenakeeper
kimi23loveheart
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:26 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image User Image
User Image

"oh cool! So your like Sasha then, maybe? Like your a cat and a human." Liya laughed petting Shinochi.

Sasha went to pick up Misty and stared at her for a few minutes before cradling her in her arms.

Misty didn't look too good, but when she saw Erin, she tried to look like she was alright.
"just a scratch" she said trying to have him not worry about her, if he did at all that was. She wasn't even sure anymore.

Jaster sighed and started to walk away from the group.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:30 am
Jaecen Light

Erin frowned and poked the side of his chest, wincing as he did. "Dammit, that was a good one..."
He knew Misty would be alright. Erin took a deep breath but found that air was coming in a little bit more labored.

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:43 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image User Image
User Image

Sasha looked at Erin.
"Lets get you checked out. I can get you patched up once we get back to the infirmary." she took notice of his labored breathing
"want me to carry you?"

She looked back at Hikari
"I see you found a weapon....heh..." she grinned
"I haven't seen a bow and arrow set since my friend left a long time ago. She was a good shot. Hit a tin can full of orange soda a mile away onto someone's head." she laughed.

Misty laid back down in Sasha's arm, still in cat form. She didn't exactly want to tell Erin whats going on with her, she didn't like to think that way.

Jaster headed outside  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:04 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi looked at her hand as Jaecen held it, then looked up at him, "I guess...you can say I overheard something from your...sorry, our family..." she said with a small, worried smile. But it quickly disappeared as she looked back down, "...Jaecen, I want to help you...I want to make this easier for you, not just because I love you...but," she gripped his hand a little tightly, "Because of your family...Kurona, Nami, Ene, Liya...hell, even Erin, even if he doesn't show it...they all feel the same about you."
Shinochi nodded, "Yeah, I guess you could say that." she said with her ears moving a little. She then noticed Jaster leaving the room as Sasha and the others conversed. She followed behind him, with Liya still on her shoulders. "Where you going buddy!" she said with a grin, but noticed that he was long gone when she peeked out the room. She tilted her head, "Hm...wonder what's up?"

User Image

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:35 pm
Jaecen Light

"Yeah, might be a good idea..." He said, accepting the assistance.

Jaecen nodded in acknowledgement of what Tsuyoi said. "I know..." He looked away and took a deep breath. "But how can I protect them from myself when I'm there? You're starting to see where this is going. I'm just not sure what I can do. More, what should I do?"

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:05 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image User Image

Sasha smiled as her eyes and hands glowed. She levatated Erin into the air .
"Let me know if this hurts. Its been. .....well a long time since I levatated someone."

Misty watched silently.  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games