Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Administration Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"No you are quiet alright. Were just briefing on a situation over in twilight town...i take it you are new here? I am Diz. Co-headmaster of this Academy. What is your name?" Diz asked Ea as he waved her over to his desk.

kilatails

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:24 pm
~☽▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Ȝɐ LɐѴɪɳe ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ ☾~

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

Dark eyes glanced around the room only to return to Diz as she approached the desk. She nodded her head,"Yes. My name is Ea LaVine."

Getting straight to the point, Ea waved her hand to her side and with a flash of light a magenta and silver keyblade appeared. She carefully placed it on the desk, presenting it to Diz, "And I have come to join your academy."

User Image

Knux_nyan

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Guildmember 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:07 pm

"Of course." Diz said looking the blade over. "Your specialties...What are you good at? it will determine your class schedule." He said as a holographic screen appeared before Ea with a list of skills. "Please select your skills." He said.

kilatails

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:17 am
Dean Murdock
Be careful of the Murdock boys. They got the devil in them.

Murdock put the Cigaret between his right ear and head. " Of course, my apologies, i won't smoke till we are outside. Well let's get going shall we, i am ready for battle! "

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:39 am
knux_nyan
X_pain11
Quote:

User Image

Kalena crossed her arms tightly.
"Definatly sounds like a job for Dk. She's been complaining about the balance between light and dark on some worlds, mind you, I can create new hearts, but its not simple when it comes to world hearts....however without Kingdom Hearts, nothing could exist, not the dark, twilight, and certainly not the light. That would be full apocalypse right there."

Rose looked sad
"Kalena, we really need you now."

"Tagonia doesn't have that many fighters, Rose. A lot of guards but none strong enough to even make a horsemen look at em....Reiko and the heart of the world are pretty much one, and Eric promised to never leave her. Im sorry but they need someone else...trust me, i'd rather be there with you guys right now....." Kalena sighed  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:08 am
User Image
User Image

"Do not be so quick to jump into action Mr. Murdock. There was a reason i had you all picked out and some of you volunteered. Death and the horsemen are intangible beings." Eclipse said as he walked into the room. "And as such. You need my power to fight them." He said as Kalen moved aside and Eclipse took his position.

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

X_pain11

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:21 am
knux_nyan
X_pain11
Quote:

User Image

"I apologize Eclipse, but I can't leave Tagonia, time moves slower there, and im dead exhausted still." Kalena said

"I sent Dk to get her new armor and weapon, she and Tenebrea went back to the music room."

Rose was silent.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:31 am
User Image
User Image

"Very well. Now for the mission at hand. As you were told by Kalen here Death is draining the life from the worlds using soul crucibles that are located in different sections of the worlds. The only way to destroy one is to destroy the death-maidens and shrines powering the crucible and then striking it. That should knock them out." He explained as Shido was watching the entire thing along with Kalen. Shido had no idea why he was here....oh yeh now he knows. "Uh...Kalena when you have time i want to talk to you." He said behind her.

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

X_pain11

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:37 am
knux_nyan
X_pain11
Quote:

User Image

Rose bit her lip
"Ok, we need to destroy the death maidens.....we need to be able to focus our attacks on them...." she looks to Eclipse
"unless you were to aide us somehow."

Kalena laughed softly
"I have nothing but time here on tagonia....but as I said, time moves faster at the academy than on Tagonia."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:41 am
User Image
User Image

"I'm afraid i cannot. Due to my....recent experience against death i cannot get near him. This is why i left this task to the Guardians." He said with a sort of disappointed look.
"Ah right. I want to take the mark of mastery exam when you get the chance." Shido said to Kalena.

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

X_pain11

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:53 am
knux_nyan
X_pain11
Quote:

User Image

Kalena gently sighed
"I can understand. Plus you need to protect the students in the Academy, Eclipse."

She looked at Shido
"Im afraid I can't do that on Tagonia....the guardians of the world already gave warning to my son and his dragon....only because they know dark magics...i'd rather not be thrown out."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:57 am
User Image
User Image

"Hold on. Dark magic? I don't use the stuff and besides i'm sure the Guardians can make an exception for on Tagonia. They should know me. I traveled quiet a bit before coming here and Tagonia was one of the worlds i visited." Shido said. Eclipse looked over to see what they were talking about.

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

X_pain11

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:47 am
knux_nyan
X_pain11
Quote:

User Image

"fine....fine fine....we'd still need the permission of the guardians though...." Kalena sighed to Shido.

Rose shrugged her shoulders
"well.....ok.....so we take out the maidens and that should stop the world from falling apart."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:59 am
User Image
User Image

"and the Crucibles. it should delay deaths plans unless he or the other horsemen get involved." Eclipse said as Diz looked over.
"I can get you in close and you can use my mansion there as a staging point for the attack. The Blue eyed heartless may be able to help you there." Diz said.

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

X_pain11

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:06 am
knux_nyan
X_pain11
Quote:

User Image

"Eclipse, we should be strong enough, right? I mean, I am master in magic." Rose said

Kalena smirked
"yeah, you are.....and I can see Kelina is no longer sapping your darkness, congratulations, Rose, oh! and is that a engagement ring?."

Rose blushes bright red and becomes bashful.
"mmhmmmm"

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games