Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Restless Dead [DnD 3.5] [Hiatus] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:56 pm
Kishi Bojin
A young woman, her robes torn and stained with a dark green fluid is inside the cocoon, struggling for air. As soon as her hands are free she begins tearing at the webbing caught in her eyes, mouth, and nose.

"Hold still I will have you out in a bit." Pyrrha said as she helped the woman out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:22 pm
Lydia continued to stay hidden behind the wall. Judging by what Pyrrha had said, she assumed the person must not be a zombie, though how friendly they were remained to be seen. She just hoped they would explain the situation a bit before the person saw her.  

Kowsauni
Crew

Kishi Bojin

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:03 pm
The woman calms her struggles a bit, but is still looking pale and panicky as you slowly cut her free.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:04 pm
From the door in the north east corner of the entryway, something taps on the door again. After a moment, the door handle gives a quiet rattle.  

Kishi Bojin

Friendly Explorer

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:38 pm
"Its alright." Pyrrha tried to reassure the woman. "My name is Pyrrha. I am here to get you out of here." Pyrrha said as she continued to cut her free.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:15 pm
After hearing the rattling come from the north east door again Lydia motions to Threan and then draws her bow and arrow. "There's something trying to get in, we should ready ourselves for an attack. Do you feel well enough to fight?"

((How tall is the roof in this main room again?))  

Kowsauni
Crew

Alzzak

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:51 pm
"****" John cursed as his idea backfired against him. And on top of that, their was now something unknown behind the door. If it was a new fight, he couldn't join in this time even if he was at the best of health....

Trying to free his hands, so he could atleast cast a spell if needed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:20 pm
Just posting this here.... ninja

Kishi Bojin
Kowsauni
((Question: how tall is the cieling in this main room?))
((It's 10ft tall, not vaulted))

Alzzak

orphen5555

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:42 pm
Threan looks up to Lydia and then back down quickly before nodding. "I..I..do." he says quietly as he draws his crossbow.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:05 pm
The woman, finally pulls free with the help of Pyrrha. "Have you found anyone else? Uhm... And who are you?" She looks bewildered and beat up, but mostly alright.  

Kishi Bojin

Friendly Explorer

Kishi Bojin

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:06 pm
The handle rattles again, slowly turning halfway before snapping back in place again. Something hard scrapes across the wood of the door before trying to turn the handle again...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:22 pm
"Not yet. My name is Pyrrha I'm here to get to the bottom of all this." Pyrrha said to the woman.  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Kishi Bojin

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:39 pm
"I'm Akemi.. I am... was... a cleric here. I thank you for your timely aid. Do you know if anyone else is alive here? How did you even come to be here?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:42 am
Alzzak
"****" John cursed as his idea backfired against him. And on top of that, their was now something unknown behind the door. If it was a new fight, he couldn't join in this time even if he was at the best of health....

Trying to free his hands, so he could atleast cast a spell if needed.
The handle turns slowly, finally completing the turn. A hearbeat later the door creaks open roughly an inch before stopping. Something scrapes against the wooden door again...  

Kishi Bojin

Friendly Explorer

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:02 pm
Lydia readies her bow to shoot the first hostile creature that come into view from the hallway. She shouts back to Pyrrha in the room. "Something is coming! You might want to explain the unique make up of our party here before we get to fighting. We don't need swords being pointed in the wrong direction."  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games