Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle
Castle Kitchen Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taiyou Ki Kobito

Distinct Vampire

5,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Briatana Blue
10 years of age - Profile - ۩
Animal Shape Shifter / Wearing: This

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
                                              Briatana smiled as she leaned back patting her stomach as well. Well, now we go see Miss Sabatate?" She asked as she stretched and burped again.
                                              ☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

(O.C.C: )

Devossy
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:16 am
Briatana Blue

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
                                              Smiling big Briatana giggled as she got up and hopped on his back smiling, giving him her full weight 100 lbs smiling. "Piggy back ride." She said with a smile. [b"Am I to heavy?" She asked as she looked at Aten.
                                              ☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

Devossy
Quote:
Quote:

Taiyou Ki Kobito

Distinct Vampire

5,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:24 pm
Devossy

Sebastet walked into the kitchen with Ora still on her shoulders and ignored the staff as they went totally silent and found something useful to do. She went to the fridge and pulled out the whipped cream and some mixed berries. She put those on the table then dropped Ora into a chair before turning to the staff, "Some coffee for me and a glass of chocolate milk for Ora," she stated simply then sat down in her own chair.

She knew Ora would shift when she was ready but she'd left the impromptu snack where the girl could simply dip a berry into the big bowl as she wanted to.

The drinks were set down for them and Sebastet concentrated on putting her sugar and cream into her cup and stirring it as she waited for the girl to shift and tell her what she'd gone looking for her for...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:05 pm
Devossy

Taiyou Ki Kobito

Sebastet gave a small nod then looked up at Aten, "If you run away with her, snake, you'll regret it. If she wants my permission to stay, she got it earlier, along with the other one. It's fine," she stated simply then turned to Ora and thought for a moment as she sipped at her coffee, her tail swishing gently at her ankles.

"They're probably Ebony and Lao's brood. I know what they want to speak about, but I was told by Lao to stay out of it. What's going down isn't something they should be involved in either. They were sent away from their home to get to safety," she mused softly then thought a bit more, "Tell them to come up here. Bring them to the garden. I'll send them some place safe. Eat your snack then go get them as fast as you can, Ora. It's the only thing I can think of right now... But whatever you do, don't let them anywhere near the beach right now. Don't question it, just do it for me," she told her firmly but gently then took another sip from her cup and turned to Aten.

"As for you, take her up to do whatever it is she wants to. Keep her out of trouble as much as you can. I've got a few more things to see to for the protections of the island," she told him then finished off her coffee and got to her feet.

She looked down at Ora for a moment then gave her a small smile and headed for the doorway. She did pause to look at the cub, ruthlessly quashing the momentary pain the sight of her gave. She gave her a small smile as well then nodded to Aten before she moved on out of the room.

She couldn't handle the cubs any more, had reached her limit on it all. She needed a bit of time to work on the portals that would send the dragons to safety anyway...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Taiyou Ki Kobito

Distinct Vampire

5,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:23 pm
Briatana Blue

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
                                              Briatana nodded to both Aten and the Lady of the Castle as she held onto his back, feeling the tension in the room again. "Agreed." She told Aten as she held onto his back. "Aten can I call you big brother?" She asked with a series look on her face. "Your the first person to ever be kind to me and you remind me of an older brother I have had." She told him hiding the sad sadness in her face. She really like Aten like he was her big brother, and she wanted to be a little sister to someone again.
                                              ☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

Devossy
Red Gypsy
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:34 pm
Briatana Blue

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
                                              Briatana smiled as she hugged Aten gently around the neck as tear formed in her eyes. "Okay Big brother." She told him with a crackling voice like she was going to cry. "I'll be good Miss I promise.' She told the Sebastet with a big smile. Looking back at Aten and remembered something he said. "I wanna meet the kids that live here that you told me about Big brother." She told him happily.
                                              ☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

Devossy
Quote:
Quote:

Taiyou Ki Kobito

Distinct Vampire

5,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Taiyou Ki Kobito

Distinct Vampire

5,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:53 pm
Briatana Blue

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
                                              Briatana's eyes widen as she took the towel and whipped her eyes as she smiled big. "YAY more then three pairs of clothes." She said with a big smile and she jumped up and down on his back like he was a horse. Smiling as she giggled making a cute face, she jumped on his has back patting his back like a horse. "Giddy up, Big Brother Horse." She told him giggling.
                                              ☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

Devossy
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 3:57 pm
User Image
Ivan Steelblood: The Remnant of the Steelbloods

Ivan smiled as she told him not to drink all the blood packets, " Aright I suppose I can limit myself my lady." He said as he grabbed a few and sat at the counter, " Thank you for your Kindness My lady.." He said with a smile as she begun to mention finding him and guess room, or one they can stay. With that he smirked, and stood up approaching Alice tell he was right next to her, he then leaned in, " You mean I can stay in your room if i want." He said so that only she could care before nipping her ear knowing fool well not to draw blood.

Knight Of The Dark Void

Devossy

JudgeWalters

Tipsy Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff