Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle
Castle Garden Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heavy Metal Dragoon

Interesting Bloodsucker

5,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:46 am
Red Gypsy

Throm watched all of her reactions with an amused look on his face. Especially when the necklace he offered her bounced on her chest. That in itself was priceless. However, he did his best not to stare. After all, even though being a bit of a pervert, he wasn't going to be rude.

He slowly moved behind her, kissing her neck softly as he wrapped his arms around her waist softly, his tail intertwining with hers. He whispered in her ear.
"Are you ready, kitty-cat?.."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:05 am
Heavy Metal Dragoon

Bast couldn't help it. She started purring the moment he kissed her neck and put his arms around her waist. The tail wrapping around hers just seemed like an added bonus for her. She leaned back against him and put her hands over his as she looked up at him with her big smile still in place.

"I'm ready. Let's go. I've always wanted to see a forest from above," she told him, not realizing that he'd be able to feel the purr moving through her as she pressed against him.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Heavy Metal Dragoon

Interesting Bloodsucker

5,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:15 am
Red Gypsy

He smiled, feeling her purr trough her body. He spoke in an almost robotic voice:

"Five....Four...Three...Two...One...Ignition...Achieving Lift off" He finished his countdown almost laughing and, and with a powerful beat of his wings, they were already ascending, higher and higher. In a matter of seconds they were already higher than the castle's full height. A couple more of his wing beats and they could see almost the whole island...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:37 am
Heavy Metal Dragoon

Bast made a startled but happy sound as they moved up into the air. But the startled went away once they were high enough to see the entire island. By that point, she could only give a happy laugh and tightened her hands on his briefly then pointed towards the forest, giving another very pleased sound when he started flying towards that location.

She even proved how much she was enjoying the trip by spreading out her arms, showing him just how much she was trusting him in the process...

((Exit to the Forest))  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Scar Face Labelle

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:38 am
"Asphodel...asphodel... Ah! There you are, love." With a gloved hand, a slender blonde plucked the herb from its branches and slipped it into her small silk purse. She was a stunning young woman, carrying all the fine features that attracted all sorts of men. Her glimmering, sun kissed hair that fell in waves was combed back to reveal her fine facial features. Two daring emerald green eyes sat atop high cheekbones and were framed by thick and dark lashes. A sturdy and elegant nose sat just above supple lips that seemed to be eternally the color of roses. Her slender neck and shoulders were accented by a low cut frock. Her unnaturally skinny waist was pulled in by a corset, her hips seeming larger in comparison.

Thus was the physical appearance of Clara Dashwood. The stunning Victorian aristocrat who was so vain and heartless that she convinced her husband to turn her into a vampire and then murdered him ruthlessly. Did she regret that? Of course not. Now she would be eternally graceful, eternally beautiful, eternally adored. This was her goal and anyone who stood in the way would soon feel the affects of a very potent poison concocted with a smile. Returning to her work after admiring herself for a few moments in a puddle, Clara began working on retrieving wormwood so as to make a very strong sleeping draught. If there was anything this woman loved more than herself, it was creating potions. She had sold them to countless people for countless reasons. This one was more for a personal reason. She always liked to carry a few files of sleeping draught, love elixir, and poison around with her. One never knows when they may need it.

Standing up after retrieving her goods, Clara ran her gloved hands over her skirt to smooth out the blue fabric. She always thought that the colors that suited her the most were deep blues, reds, and greens. After the fabric was more to her liking, the Victorian blonde roamed about the gardens, making sure she had all she needed. She wasn't exactly supposed to be here. That's to say she wasn't exactly not supposed to be here either. Clara just didn't have the patience to deal with store bought herbs, and her inability to be in the sun for any stretch of time over twenty minutes caused any gardens she tended to die. Stopping to sit on a bench, the blonde situated herself so that her good side was showing. It was just a habit of hers, always looking perfect. She sighed and smoothed back a stray hair. "Oh, this life is much to dull. I need something to happen-- some large drama."

silenced nocturne

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:53 am
If it was drama Clara wanted, drama she was going to get.

A pair of perfectly shined leather shoes tread leisurely through the garden, a completely unnecessary walking stick tapping in time. James felt so claustrophobic in his rooms, going through his extensive collection of coins had not calmed him. He didn't want to be here at all, amid these vampires. He hated the fact that he was now no longer the one clearly on top of the hierarchy of power among them. At least with humans, he could feel safe, nothing a spell couldn't fix after all. But here, amid all these new factors, new faces, it was like being forced into a painful party his parents threw every season when they were still alive. Except he didn't know where anyone stood, what to say to anyone. And it was driving him insane.

He was dressed in a heavily embroidered gold vest over a black shirt with a sturdy leather overcoat and perfectly pressed trousers. His wavy brown hair was neatly combed and parted to the side, as it always had been for the past several centuries. How far from London he was now, strange how time had continued to flow by him so quickly while he had remained unchanged. Well, except the eye. And the leg. The faint clicking of gears could be heard whenever he took a step, he had lost his right leg from the mid-thigh down in Egypt nearly a century ago, his left eye to an infection even further into his past. Enchanted brass had replaced both, he always did have a fondness for the mechanical.

He had forgotten his hat back in his rooms, a sign just how anxious he was feeling, the idea of him appearing even slightly less than picture-perfect was rare, for it to actually occur was rarer.

But down the winding paths he walked, trying to gather his thoughts, to get the itching feeling crawling up his spine to disappear. He rounded a corner when he froze in mid-stride. His mechanical eye dilated far beyond a human eye's possible dimensions as he took in the sight in front of him. Impossible. Utterly impossible.

All the color drained out of his face, as he swallowed, his expression could only be described as "As if he had seen a ghost" complete and utter shock. "Clara?" he said thickly. Still not entirely sure if he was seeing things, that he had finally snapped, or if someone had slipped something into his tea this afternoon.

The woman his parents had almost forced him to marry, the woman who had disappeared out of his life just before the horror of the final Society meeting, the woman who was impossibly,standing right in front of him.

Scar Face Labelle

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Scar Face Labelle

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:15 pm
Silenced Nocturne

Hearing her name, Clara lifted her resting shin from her hand and looked around for the source of the sound. Of course, being a vampire, she knew exactly the direction of the sound. However, she had always thought that looking about an area in all directions showed off every angle of her face. Fixing her emerald gaze on the figure of a man, she took a moment to recall who exactly was standing before her.

Lets see. A cane...shock of brown hair.... Then it came to her. He was almost unrecognizable. A sweet smile spread across her porcelain skin as she spoke his name, her voice like a clear bell.

"James?" The blonde stood up, her hand placed over her heart in a theatrical performance of the emotion of shock. "Is that really you?" Clara moved closer to the man of whom had once courted her. He was one of the countless gentlemen who had attempted to marry the girl, but one of the few who actually stood in her memory. His family had been of good standing, he was relatively handsome, received well over £8000 pounds a year. Everything that could've been desired in a partner. All but the key to immortal youth, which was what Clara had desired most.

She had really been very harsh on the breakage of their relationship, with her fleeing to another young man and marrying. Even after her husband's death, she didn't stay in London. She had all but disappeared, desiring a clean plate for more admirers in different towns.

But, now he was here. Although, slightly different, he seemed like he had just walked out of Victorian era London. "Oh, you have no idea how lovely it is to see you." The blonde put on another charming smile, slightly confused as to why he was still alive.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:22 pm
James confusion only continued to grow as she approached him and started talking. This was too perfect to be one of his brother's illusions. He had only known Clara in passing, certainly not enough to be able to replicate the way a British accent fades and warps slightly over time. Everything about her was exactly as he remembered, same face, hair, the slight sway of her hips, waist small enough for him to span with his hands... This couldn't be real, and yet it was.

"Clara, is that really you?"
In his shock, he had even managed to forget his manners. Yes he had courted her, and yes, he had found her attractive (anyone with a functioning set of eyes would), and yes, he had felt his share of frustration and heartbreak when she left him for another, but his heart had mended itself long ago, with the curious comfort that wherever she was, she was happy. Not living in the limbo he and the others were, unsure of their future, that she had passed away at a reasonable time, probably a bit after the man she had married. That she had been mourned by a set of children. That she was gone, happy without him. The cold fact that she was simply no longer part of his life had helped him, it made her easier to forget. But now she was here, in front of him, and his heart that had been so sturdily repaired felt like it had been crushed back into gravel.

Why was she here? How was she here? How was she here? How was someone who was supposed to be dead here. His thoughts began to reach a frenzied pace as he tried to take it in, the gears of his eye clicking wildly as they spun. One of his hands ran through his brown hair as his expression began to grow almost desperate. This was too much too fast. Suddenly he began to ignore her, striding right past her and plopping down on the bench she had just risen from. His cane clattered to the ground as he he rubbed at his temples. "Oh dear gods, I've finally gone insane from all the metal I've exposed myself to. Next I'll be seeing my parents, and then I'll finally go. Weird way to die though. Very weird. I don't think I'm delirious with fever, or maybe I am and I can't tell because I'm delirious." his mouth continues to mumble his thoughts at an almost impossibly fast pace. "Good on my mind, making sure to bring up my biggest regret right before I kick the can. Maybe I'll finally have a chance to apologize to everyone..."

Finally though, his mouth stilled as his mind wrapped around the fact that he was dying now, after a very very long life. (even if it was completely false) His hands combed themselves through his hair, mostly righting the mess it had become during his little rant. He stood again, his expression calm. Quietly, his eyes, one inorganic, the other the same hazel it had always been, re-examined her. Then, almost inexplicably he drew her into a hug, much warmer than any stiff embrace he would have given her while they had been courting. He buried his nose in her hair. Dear gods, she even smelled the same. Softly, he began his apology to her. "I'm sorry for not being enough for you. I'm sorry for all the trouble my stupid brother caused that one afternoon in the park, I'm so so sorry Clara. But I'll be dead soon too, about three more hours. Heh. Maybe the next life will go a bit more smoothly." James was in for quite the shock once Clara started talking.

Scar Face Labelle

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Scar Face Labelle

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:06 pm
Silenced Nocturne

Clara watched on in genuine concern as James Pennyworth, the sophisticated, prim and proper mannered James slowly lost control. The fact that she even managed to feel any emotion besides self absorbed narcissism was a rarity, the fact that this was happening for a past semi-romantic interest was even more obscene. Although, that all but vanished when he walked right past her, as if she wasn't there. There could be nothing worse for Clara than to be ignored.

The wasp-waisted woman watched on in faux compassion as he started to talk to himself, his composure gone, his perfect appearance smudged. She was almost frightened by the sudden change in the waters as one could say. Usually if she had stumbled upon any of her past lovers, they were either in complete bliss, angry, or very old. Yet, here was James. He was shocked, yes, but he was here. He was sitting in front of her, head clasped in hands, breathing, heart beating.

Startling her out of her dreaming state, James stood himself up presumably back to his normal self (albeit a few strands of hair laying loose from his pomaded scalp). She didn't pretend to not see him looking over her, it was something Clara found thrilling. However, she was not ready for his very open embrace.

However, over the past decades, Clara had learned to roll with spontenuity as it almost always benefited her. She wrapped her delicate arms around him and rested her face against his chest, listening as he began to, of all things, apologize to her. She remembered that day very clearly, but her mind dwelled on different things. If James had lived this long, then he had to have collected quite a large fortune for himself. Clara was by no means low on money, but standing in her arms was the perfect opportunity for both admiration and wealth. A secret smile played on her lips.

Pulling back from James's embrace, the woman placed her gloved hands about his face. She moved a thumb over his cheekbone before offering a very kind--very fake-- smile filled with years of practiced charm. "James, love, you are not dying. I'm here, I'm really here." Clara adjusted the last bits of stray hair on his polished head before continuing. "If anyone should be forgiven, it should be me. I left you, you whom I loved most dearly, to please my parents. Oh, but that Henry was truly an awful man. He wasn't anything that he said he was, James. He was-- oh dear, I can't bring myself to say it. He was a vampire. He-he turned me into a disgusting creature of the night. At this point, the blonde's eyes filled with tears, her voice thick with rehearsed grief." Then he died and I couldn't bare it if I hurt anyone. So I left London. I left you. God knows how I've regretted it James. Now your here, in front of me. This can only be fate."

Once again running a hand over the man's slightly mechanical face, the blonde smiled through her fake tears. "I'm here, James. Please believe me. I couldnt bear it if you didn't believe me." Then Clara did her signature move, the one that hooked all of her deals. She first took his hands in her own and grazed his knuckles with her lips. Then she kissed him. On the cheek of course, but close enough to his own lips that it hinted at something more.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:24 am
User Image

In a nearby tree, a muscular man was sleeping and snoring softly. He was dressed in Japanese style travelling robes made of cotton and linen, with a satchel hanging over his torso and a set of small spectacles balanced on the brim of his nose. One of the man's arms was hanging from the tree, a thick oak staff dangling by a thin leather cord attached to his wrist.

He wasn't well known, but those who knew him would say Jax was a true marvel of the world. He was one of the oldest Immortal Human's left and had been studying the arcane arts for almost as long as he'd been alive. The Magus had been raised by Elves, specifically Wren, the Guardian of the Elfen throne, who was like a mother to Jax.

The Magus stretched as he slept, almost unnaturally balanced on a single branch of the tree. He had no idea of what was happening almost right beneath him, and was content to sleep in his favorite tree in Sebastet's Garden.  

TheHelmsman13

Devoted Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Dreamatic

Astounding Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:27 pm
User Image

Down one of the pathways, in a more central area of the garden, there laid a pond. Though the pond had several trees obscuring it, the shimmering of the water under the light was enough to make it visible. The water lay still and undisturbed, a pristine surface of clarity. After a moment passed, the once pristine surface of the pond began to ripple. At first it was unknown as to whether this was by the wind or by a fish, yet a glimpse of shimmering amber under the water's surface made it clear. A serpentine golden tail, with wispy elegant fins at the end similar to that of a koi fish, soon broke through the surface of the water with a muffled splash. However, it quickly vanished as soon as it had appeared, and all was still once again. Two bright amber eyes peered up from the depths of the pond, a look of both content and curiosity swirling within them.

It was unclear as to how long Syrena had been here, but she felt as though it had been quite a while. The mermaid had been blissfully unaware of everything else, having been asleep at the bottom of the pond all this time within the sanctuary of the garden. I wonder how long it'll be till I have to shift back to my 'other' form, she thought with a soft sigh. Syrena had never liked being separated from the water for too long, and doing so made her feel uneasy. But with each day spent on land, she was staring to grow more and more used to it.

Syrena slowly emerged from the water, making sure she was at the edge of the pond before doing so. Now only half out of the water, her entire torso was obscured by the cascade of her wavy golden red hair. Her fish-like tail, still remained in the pond. From here, Syrena was able to see more of her surroundings. She could faintly hear the sounds of two people speaking from somewhere else in the garden, and when she looked up, she spotted the shape of what appeared to be someone sleeping in a tree.

TheHelmsman13

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:51 pm
User Image

Snow had enjoyed her swim in the underground pool, but now she was ready to find her teacher and get some lessons in. As she headed to the garden she picked up the ground of people in there as well as smell them. She sighed as she started to walk around. She was not a sociable being and like to avoided people where she could. Hearing noises of water she could not help be a little curios, for she thought a cat was bugging the fish again. As she walked to the pound she saw some people and just rolled her eyes at a male in a tree. Really was he a monkey.

As she got to the pound she stopped to watch was happen. There was a female coming out of the water, but Snow could not place who she was or what the scent was. "do you need clothes?" she asked taking a few steps forward. She did not want to scare the woman but she was nicknamed ice queen do how she looked and how cold her voice and face could be.

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Dreamatic

Astounding Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:58 pm
User Image

The female remained still as she was addressed from someone. She ducked closer to the shade of a fern brush, so that it cast a shadow over the water, helping slightly to conceal the subtle shimmer that reflected off the golden scales of her tail. She glanced to the opposite side of the shore, which was less in plain view and would enable an easier way to exit the pond. "Thank you, but I am fine for now. I'll probably be done with my swim in a bit anyways." Syrena said with a kind smile in response to the other female who had approached her. She knew that once her serpentine tail shifted to legs whenever she reached land, a dress would materialize in place as well. For now, the red cascade of her hair fell past her shoulders in a way that covered her entire torso. Syrena began to edge deeper into the pond. Her serpentine tail swished fluently under the water, her wispy golden fins similar to that of a koi fish moving in the same mannerism. However, her shoulders and head still remained above the water's surface to mimic what ordinary human swimming would be like.

Syrena glanced upwards at the canopy of trees where she'd spotted someone napping earlier. For someone with legs, it did seem like a pleasant place to nap, though Syrena had always preferred to nap in the depths of ponds or the ocean. She could faintly remember how her homeland beneath the sea had been like, and for a brief moment, emotions of nostalgia entered her mind. That all seemed like a long time ago now.

Once Syrena reached the opposite edge of the pond closer to where the trees were, she was able to swim up atop the smooth surface of a stone. A sigh of content escaped her lips once she felt the warmth of sunlight hitting the reflective golden scales of her tail. This feeling was something Syrena missed, since her serpentine tail was something that she often spent time hiding.

TheHelmsman13
Devossy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:54 am
User Image
A loud cracking sound as if a huge tree had been snapped in half gave a brief echo over the serene garden. A moment of silence followed before a dark swirling energy seemed to begin to form the shape of a large floating oval that seemed to be an endless tunnel within. A bit of yelling was coming from inside of it, it was faint at first but it seemed to grow closer and louder with every passing moment before a blur of a body was suddenly flung out of the portal like essence and slammed face first right into the very tree the oval had opened by. The impact shook the tree half way up its branches as the body slid down. Great tails of white all standing up straight in the air puffed out like cat with its fur on end. It appeared to be a woman and soon as her bare feet touched the ground and she sank down to sit, the oval-shaped portal snapped shut behind her and disappeared leaving only a faint trace of magic for a moment or two.

"oohh...that...was not the landing..I pictured.." came the slight whimpering complaint as Aaron fell over onto her back holding her face. "paaiiinn" she whined somewhat rubbing her nose. She breathed in slowly before jerking her nose to the side popping it back into place. "owww.." she sighed heavily as she laid there for a moment to get the dizzying spinning vision of the area she was in to be still. Closing her eyes before reopening them, her tall pointed blue-black fox ears twitched around a bit picking up any sounds nearby. Finally getting to her feet and adjusting her clothing back into the right places and dusted herself off. "thats better.." she muttered to herself as she pushed her hair out of her face so she could look around and get a good eyes view of where she ended up. She needed a little more control over that..she hadn't exactly finished that training before suddenly leaving home and well..the results were rather unexpected at times. Almost never getting a good landing and never ending up where she meant to. A gentle sigh came from her lips as she tapped her fingers on her cheek a bit, well she seemed to have landed closer to the castle this time at least as far as she could tell.

That made things infinitely easier now then to make it inside without getting lost again! She wouldn't be able to port again like that for a while soo foot work it was!

Dreamatic
Devossy
TheHelmsman13

The False One

Lupine Pup

7,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items