Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Fortuna
Devil May Cry shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:32 am
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

"Kyrie stay behind me..."

Nero listen to Vergil, along with him, he didn't pay attention Dante waking up. He made his temper gone outrage, "I know they were killed, but who was responsible for abandon me with my black blanket, when I was a baby, and told me that he was too evil to take care of me!?" he shouted very sadist to Vergil to remind him that he was a responsible to abandon his own baby son. Kyrie suddenly yelp from Dante's awakening as her hand is on her left chest, she nearly scared, "Dante... you are alright, I was about to put the ice pack on your head." she said to him as she begin tocalm down, then watch him about to pick a fight with Vergil. She heard Nero shouting at him, "So that's why my family found him in the street and got the name from his black blanket." she said to herself as she sweat drop appeared on her head. Nero saw Dante, then he blew off this conversation as he walked off, "There is no way in h*ll, I'm joining this prank war. Come on Kyrie, let's leave them be until my grandparents will decide to stop them." he muttered and took Kyrie's wrist to the weapon room, so they need a quiet time. Kyrie agrees and follows him.

"... I can't let you get hurt, Nero."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:05 pm
Dante looked at Kyrie as she walked out with Nero."Sorry for scaring you!"shouted Dante as he then turned to look at his brother who had dropped his jaw after he got up."Uhhh...Vergil?"
Vergil was just looking at the door until he heard Dante's voice which snapped him out of his trance."D-Did you hear what he said to me?"asked Vergil."I-I...I need to sit down..."
Dante got a sweat drop when he heard what Vergil had said."Yeah...and he did get you there..."said Dante."And geez...you sounded like a mother after finding out that her child was killed."
Vergil looked at his brother with sadness in his eyes."J-Just leave me alone for a while please Dante..."said Vergil.
Just to be an a** Dante bowed."Yes my lady."said Dante as he walked out the door but turned to look at his brother who wasn't even phased by what he did.Wow...what Nero told him must have really hit him hard...I'll have a talk with Nero when he gets back...or if he does.thought Dante as he walked out the door.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:13 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Nero fiercely kicking the wall and knock some of furniture down, "Stupid Dante! Trying to make me join the stupid prank war to tease my dad! And for dad, he should know I shouldn't do anything freaking stupid, like this bullsh*t prank war, while I was grounded for two months!" he shouts in all of his might, Kyrie stood still and watching him knocking some of furniture to keep his anger out. She walk to his back as she embraced him, Nero stopped his anger and didn't turn his head, "Kyrie..." he said her name softly, but didn't turn his head, leaving his bang cover his blue eyes and hold his tears, "If you want to do same thing as my parents grounded you, I should talk to Vergil to see it's alright for him to not do anything reckless, until your grounded is over, okay." she told him to keep him calm. Nero listens to her, then he sigh as he flop himself to bed, "Whatever Kyrie, if he refused... I'm sticking with your parents grounded rules," he muffled by the sheets, Kyrie understand as she leave the room.
Kyrie, not noticing she's still wearing her pajama, walk out the hallway, need to talk to about her boyfriend's sudden behavior. When she arrive at the office, sees Vergil sitting on the chair as she took a deep breath as she speak out, "Uhh Vergil, may we talk about Nero's sudden behavior and his grounded that he follows with my late parents?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:40 pm
Vergil still had the sadness in his eyes but looked up at Kyrie."Sure Kyrie."said Vergil with the sound of hurt in his voice."What is it that we need to talk about?"
Vergil looked back down to the floor waiting for Kyrie's response.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:01 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

At first, Kyrie felt mix feeling of nervousness and concern about her boyfriend and Vergil's relationship as father and son. She took a deep breath to get those feelings out, "I know Nero follows my late parents rules, when he was grounded, he always act that way since that day when I was injured and his right shoulder received minor injury and receive his demonic arm, and a little anti-social, but he's still a good person." she told him about how hard Nero was, when he believe his Devil Bringer was curse.
Nero slaying on the bed and try to remember his adopted parents rules, while he's grounded.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:59 pm
Vergil listened to Kyrie."I understand Kyrie...and I won't force him to join in this pranking war...at all."said Vergil as he stood up."I'm just not quite sure how to act as a father..."
Vergil sat back down and laughed a little."I should have been there for him...ugh why did I have to be evil?"asked Vergil as he looked at the ceiling of the shop.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:18 am
User Image

Kyrie

"Nero, you're you and it's you I want to be with...

Kyrie listen to Vergil, then hear him said about being with Nero and complaining, in her opinion or she thinks. Honestly, she didn't know about Vergil's history about him becoming evil and joining Mundus. She sigh a little and look at Vergil as she begin to worry about him, "I know it's hard for him about being orphan, other kids making fun of him from his hair and eyes are similar to your father before his arm changed." she said to him in sad tone as she remember watching kids making fun of him as a children, she felt so sorry for him as she hung out with him to feel comfortable.

"... I don't know anyone who is as human as you are."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:47 am
Vergil sighed."Just like how Dante was always made fun of...I was always the one to stand up for him...he was just to scared to stand up for himself."said Vergil."Well...until a few years ago anyway."
Vergil stood up and looked at Kyrie."I suppose I better go and apologize to him."
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:57 am
User Image

Kyrie

"Nero, you're you and it's you I want to be with...

Kyrie listen to Vergil and told her that he always stood up to Dante, while his twin never stood up to himself, sounds like same as Nero, but no one stood up for him, until his arm change. She watch him go, then Kyrie stood up and walk to the bookshelves to grab a book to read. She sat on the couch and begin to read, but she really need to buy the food for four of them. She hum Out of Darkness as she reads the book.

"... I don't know anyone who is as human as you are."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:38 pm
Vergil walked up to his son's door and knocked."Nero...we need to talk."said Vergil."Please? this is kind of important."
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:05 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Nero heard the knock on the door, he lifted his head and hear Vergil's voice. He listen to him, then rose his eyebrow, begin to wonder if Kyrie told him about his grounded rules after his behavior turned bad by his Devil Bringer. Nero got up and walk to the door, then turn the door knob to open the door to see his dad, and seems having not a great mood, "What's important?" he ask very sarcastic to him, he's very in bad mood.
Kyrie check in the fridge to see any food left, but it's getting low, so she have to go grocery shopping as she walk out the kitchen and head outside of Devil May Cry Shop.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:57 pm
Vergil looked at his son."Well...first of all I'm sorry about earlier...and please don't talk to me with that sarcastic tone of yours."said Vergil as he smiled."So no hard feelings?"
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:51 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Nero listen to Vergil, then he scoff a little. He stayed silent for long time, then he sigh, "It's fine, but I probably guess Kyrie told you why did I behave like that." he told him very weird because of Kyrie "probably" told his father about his snappy behavior.
Kyrie walk to grocery store as she humming lightly, yet some of kids known her as they gave her a flower, which she gladly accept it.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:02 pm
Vergil heard Nero."She did...and I should have really thought things through earlier...so again I'm sorry."said Vergil."Geez...I think I'm doing a horrible job at trying to be a father."
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:12 pm
User Image

Nero

"And if I become a Demon, so be it..."

Nero listen to Vergil, then he cross his arms and look at his feet. He look at his dad once again, "Someday, you will be great dad like my grandfather." he said to him as he place his hand on Vergil's shoulder with a smile on his face, trying to cheer him up.

"... I will endure the exile. Anything to protect her"

Fortuna

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games