Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼]| Wind ○ Country
☼ Hidden Sand Border Outpost (Mar. 22nd) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:53 pm
Anbu
The Dog Anbu headed straight for Tsumetai, kneeling by the unconscious girl, checking her pulse with two fingers. If she didn't stir, the Anbu would scoop her up into his arms easily, carrying her over to the other Anbu who had gone to check on Shadow.
The Weasel Anbu went to Shadow, bowing "Allow us to assist you. The Mizukage sent us to bring you home." he said, holding out a hand to Shadow.

Huntress Kitteh

Ranger_flareT

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

Huntress Kitteh

Tao-Benshin

Tsumetai "Crystal Maiden" Hyōshō

User Image

Kirigakure/Genin/Ninjutsu /Bloodline /Chakra 355/355 Stamina 145/145|-|EXP:0 |-| 0

"Get in my way..."

Tsume, while still unconscious, relived the events of her past. Al tho, as she did, she did not recognize nor remember this ever happening. She thought this to be just another dream. In reality however, Kameko had returned with anbu help. As an anbu checked her pulse, he would find it to be a little fast. Tsume would remain unconscious and still, all but her chest, moving slightly as she breathed. There were no physical injuries, but her mind had taken a beating.

"...and you'll meet your end"

Ranger_flareT

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:41 am
User Image
ѕ н α ∂ σ ω ѕ є є к є rн ú η у ι ѕ т í r
α ɢ є :: 1 4ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ єנ σ υ η ι ηк ι r ι ɢ α к υ r є
ηιηנυтsυρυρρєтєєrυкуσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 1 0 1 8 0
α c :: 1 9 4 0 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 8 0 / 7 8 5 (+5)
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 2 9 0 / 2 9 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

« ℓιѕтєη тσ тнє ωσr∂ѕ уσυ ѕєє ═╬═ уσυ αrє вℓιη∂ тσ ωнαт уσυ нєαr... »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----тhe whole travel back to Kirigakure, I had Tosai follow above Kameko to scout for danger, but thankfully nothing happened. I'd never controlled the bird from such a distance, so I wasn't even sure I would be able to control the mechanisms. I supposed I could have just dropped her on an enemy... Sypher sent two ANBU with her but I didn't see or hear the interaction, keeping the bird outside of the office. A village couldn't be rallied in a couple of minutes, but... something told me the Mizukage had no intention intention of helping Sunagakure.
-----Once they had reached the border to the Wind Country, I had Tosai fly ahead, partially to guide the way, partially to get her back with enough time to see them coming physically. With the bird safely landed, I removed the headgear and returned her to the scroll. Tsume, as far as I could tell, hadn't twitched the whole journey, but that was fine. It meant I didn't have to watch her and my puppet.
-----As the ANBU and Kameko approached, I turned my gaze back to Sunagakure in time to see the last of what looked to be an illusion fading away. Did that have anything to do with what we had seen? I didn't believe so, but the style of what I saw was similar to a certain person I knew. What was Jack doing in the Sand Village?
-----I turned to face the weasel-masked ANBU as he spoke to me. His words confirmed for me that Sypher had no intention of interfering with Suna. I opened my mouth to say something, but closed it again when I realized it was probably for the best. While it would be an attack on two fronts, we didn't have anything I knew of to attack airships effectively. If I went the rest of the way to finish my missions, I'd have to wade through enemy forces. I'd never make it to the gates. I didn't like the idea of abandoning a mission, and would probably get disapproval for it, but this had been an unexpected detour. I didn't even know if my legs had stopped shaking enough to stand. Ears falling slightly, I took the hand offered to me and, with the ANBU's help, pulled myself to my feet, nodding to the man in gratitude. If Jack was there, hopefully after the fighting had ended--given he came out of it alright--he would return to Kirigakure and report the UHV had been defeated. Maybe then I could deliver the message, or someone else would be sent because I hadn't been able to.
-----That thought in mind, I started back toward the border. I glanced at Kameko as I stepped past her, muttering an "I'm sorry..." as I went.

[Exit]

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
« ...ρєσρℓє αrє ρєσρℓє; ωє ℓιvє ғσr συr σωη ════╬

ℓιvє нσω уσυ тнιηк, ησт вy ωнαт уσυ'vє вєєη тσℓ∂ »

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

αrrσωs :: 14
sєηвση :: 15
sнυrιкєη :: 10
кυηαι :: 05

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂
• Kugutsu no Jutsu - E

ρrєραrє∂
Kuchiyose: Ink Shield - 8 maruton, 1 raiton, 1 suiton, 1 doton, 1 fuuton
Choujuu Giga - 12 creatures
Sumi Bunshin - 20 clones
Kasai: 50/100 chakra stored
Samajii: 80/100 chakra stored

ρυρρєтs αcтιvє
Puppet Arm - Post Counter: 53/100; Chakra Pool: 100/100

Tosai

-----Rather realistic in appearance, the puppet resembles a golden eagle in size and proportion. It has a wingspan of approximately 84 in (213.36 cm) and a body length of 36 in (91.44 cm). However, it weighs a bit more than a normal bird, about 12 lbs (5.4 kg), though it is still very lightly built. This makes it rather fragile.

-----The bird, as mentioned, is rather realistic, with a lot of effort put into its appearance, thanks to its user’s perfect memory and artistic abilities. It is covered with reddish-brown feathers, darker at the tail, save for a strip of white feathers, and head, with yellow hind legs and a slightly darker beak. Its talons are abnormally long, however, at about two inches.

-----Puppet Description:
Shadow spent the time he was traveling over a course of three or four months also searching for materials he could use for his puppet. Though it represents an eagle, they are much harder to find and too majestic to hunt, so he used mostly hawk feathers, though the wings proved difficult to find the proper feathers and length.

For the base of the puppet, he used a bamboo structure, since the reed was both durable and lightweight. It was given the same bone structure as a bird, for the most part, though the hollow cavity of the abdomen was also reinforced with bamboo. This cavity, as well as the ‘skull’, is utilized for mechanism compartments.

The beak is made of animal bone, carved into the proper shape and painted. The feet are also made of bone, though jointed. They are the only obviously jointed area without inspecting the puppet closer. The talons are made with bladed steel.

Shadow uses his tree climbing ability to climb to the highest branches of most trees, greatly extending his sight range and, therefore, range of the puppet’s control. He designed the puppet to be utilized as more of a scouting weapon than an offensive weapon, with mechanisms to help it get away in tight situations. It is also manually collapsible, where the head and legs contract into the body and the wings fold neatly against the back. This makes it easier and less awkward to transport.

-----Mechanism Summary:
-----• Senbon firing mechanism located in mouth; senbon soaked regularly in poison made from common ivy. It is rarely deadly, but coma as a result is possible.
----------- 2 posts – Difficulty Breathing
----------- 5 posts – Convulsions and Vomiting
----------- 10 posts – Paralysis
----------- 15 posts – Coma (50% chance per post until treatment is administered)
-------------- Roll 10-sided dice. Coma occurs if an odd number is rolled.
-------------- Person can still survive after coma if found in a reasonable amount of time.
----------- Stores up to 20 of these senbon.
-----• Bladed talons, beak, and wing tips for attack cutting through wires or nets. Kept in a compartment in the abdomen and must be equipped before use.
-----• Weighted net, big enough to trap a single adult. Can carry only 1. Stored in abdomen.
-----• Paper compartment for storing explosive notes, ink drawings, or messages. Paper within compartment can be dropped via mechanism. Dimensions: 8x5x4 inches, can store as much paper as can be stuffed in it. Stored in abdomen.

-----Army of One Discipline:
-----• Ink compartment with emergency ink for Shadow to use. Ink can also be dropped via mechanism for techniques such as Ink Projectiles, Sumi Gatsumi no Jutsu (Ink Haze Technique), and Sumi Ame no Jutsu (Ink Rain Technique). Dimensions: 3x3x3 inches. Stored in abdomen.
-----• Smoke bombs to conceal escape. Can be dropped from compartment and holds up to 3. Stored in abdomen.
-----• Eyes are cameras that allow Shadow to see through a headset what it sees. However, he is unable to see his own surroundings when using this. Used to scout out areas inconspicuously, unless chakra strings are visible to enemy (only a few clans are able to see chakra easily).

Ranger_flareT
Huntress Kitteh
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:46 pm
Anbu
Both Anbu, the one carrying Tsume and the one now walking alongside Shadow, glanced at each other. No doubt the Kage was more concerned about his shinobi's lives than anything else but it was not there place.

((Just assume they are with you the whole way. Ya'll are in charge of the Anbu now.))

Huntress Kitteh

Ranger_flareT

Tao-Benshin

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
☼]| Wind ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff