Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 12:14 am
Serenity fell to the ground crying and holding her ears.She couldn't stand vocal fights."LOKE...GET ME OUT OF HERE! "shouted Serenity.
Koari walked up to Serenity and sat next to her."Oh my poor baby girl...even though I have never met this boy I believe that he is a good child."she said.
Serenity looks up at her mother through teary eyes."R-Really?"she asked.
"Of course I do."said Koari as she smiled.
"Okay but I still need to get away from here."said Serenity.
Koari nodded and got up to stop Kami and Sakura.Serenity walked up to Loke and pulled on his coat."Loke...Loke can you come with me on a walk?"
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 12:20 am
When Loke felt his coat being tugged at,he snapped out of his thoughts and saw a crying Serenity."Whats wrong,Serenity?"he asked her.Then he heard her question."Yeah I'll go with you on a walk...besides I need to clear me head."he told her.I think that I will tell them that weird dream that I had.he thought to himself."Hey lets go find Hikari...okay?"he asked.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 7:05 pm
User Image
User Image

"I will protect my friend and my sister..."

Kami and Sakura drop their jaw, even Koari agrees with Serenity. Kami couldn't believe it about his eldest daughter always focus on Yami, but strange thing is he doesn't see Yami around, "Come to think f it, where the heaven is that Son of Darkness gone to?" he ask, but couldn't sense Yami's Spirit because only sisters and Loke can see him. Sakura thought in same way.
Hikari, still sobbing, and Yami continue to hug her to comfort her. He look down to see Serenity and Loke walking, they are looking for them as he sigh. He tap on Hikari's right shoulder, she look up to him as her eyes are red and face is a mess from streaking tears. He point down to them, she look over to see them. She begin to wonder, but she needs them, "Al... Alright," she whispers to him as she cast the summing spell and summon spiritual butterflies, she command them to tell Loke and Serenity where they are. The butterflies flies down to them, and flies around, "Mistress and her friend are in the clock tower, follow us," they said and flew back to Hikari and Yami.

"...I promise to him to keep us safe."

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 7:20 pm
Serenity looked at the butterflies and nods."Okay thank you."she said with a somber smile.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 7:23 pm
Loke just nodded and followed Serenity and the butterflies.I'm still going to tell them about it.he thought to himself.
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 7:34 pm
User Image
User Image

Those butterflies flew back to Hikari and Yami's hiding spot, and they inform Hikari that they will come here. Hikari slightly smile, but still crying, and they disappear to spiritual world. Yami held her because he can feel her sadness still surging her and her heart. He continue to stroke her hair to calm her down.

User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 7:51 pm
Serenity walked into Hikari and Yami's hiding spot and ran up to her."Hikari...are you okay?"asked Serenity.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 7:56 pm
Loke walked in just seconds later."Well the gang is back together again."he said."Hey I need to tell you guys."

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 8:05 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari look at her half sister, she lightly smile, but still crying, "I'm okay, but I am still upset about daddy said mean words to Yami-kun." she replied to her, but Yami wipe her tears by his thumb. He look at Serenity, until he and Hikari heard Loke saying something about something that he needs to tell them. Yami still holding Hikari, in case she will continue to wreak her face, "Okay Loke, what is it?" he said very simple to him, Hikari slowly stop crying, but slightly cry.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 8:35 pm
Serenity looked at Loke and went up to him."You sound like your scared."said Serenity.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 9:00 pm
Loke looks at Serenity."I know I do sound scared.But I have to tell you guys to keep a watch over me...okay?"said Loke.I hope I'm doing the right thing...just in case I do that horrible thing to all of them.thought Loke to himself.
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 9:08 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari listens to Serenity, she feel the same thing for Loke, Yami's indigo eye became straight about it. Hikari sense her parents disappeared again, she assumed that they return home to inform the head of light village about her. She look at Loke again in worry looking eyes, "Okay, let us know, we are there for you. We all like to know, after we discovered from Jellal-san," she said to him, but she barely glance at Serenity because of Jellal said to them about her little sister and Loke are long lost childhood friend. She begin to wonder if Serenity knew about this.

User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 10:11 pm
"Yes Loke...we're here for you."said Serenity.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 10:34 pm
Loke smiled upon hearing what his friends had said.It calmed down his still quick beating heart."Well I had this weird dream like thing and there was a voice in it that said I would betray you."said Loke as he began to cry.

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 10:51 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari and Yami listens to Loke, Hikari gasp, while Yami twitched his eyebrow about betrayal. Hikari felt her body is tight, which she look at her friend, she can see his bit of anger. She look at Loke again in worry, "Loke-kun, please don't listen to the voice. It might using you for something, or worst... your long lost childhood friend," she cried out loud to him, for long lost childhood friend, she refer Serenity. Hikari wish there is some way, but she remember seeing Dream Eater in Nightmare form, she believe it because of it inside his dream world.

User Image

User Image

London

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out