Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
City Streets of Olympus Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:44 pm
User Image
User Image

.:Keyblade Forms:.

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

As he groaned softly at the feeling of his butt getting kicked, Vincent brushed the blood off his face before re-summoning his WarCry Keyblade, transformed into it's double-sided form which glowed bright with greenish-blue aura. Staring at the large army heading his way, Vincent only chuckled before all of a sudden, someone dropped from the sky. Smirking softly, Vin listened to his words as all of a sudden, a flash of golden light shined bright around them. A silence could be felt as all of a sudden, the light faded away to show everyone around him, at least all of the Norse Gods that came from Valhalla. Vin's eyes grew wide as he knew exactly what this meant as he saw a large man standing side by side with his large axe and a hammer, both sparking with electricity. With that, Vin smirked with a cocky look on his face as all of a sudden, Vincent spoke up knowing that this is the perfect time for this,"Hey Thirty Seven Eyes....Are you ready?"
Pulling from behind his ruined cape, as though he had a suitcase behind him when really nothing was there, he pulled out a boombox as he dropped it on the ground. This made Urizen turn toward the group of heroes standing in front of him with a un-characteristic confused look on his face. This man went through multiple buildings and yet he stood tall like he just hurt his elbow. This annoyed the Demon King as he spoke up,"Am I ready? Are you...You are nothing to me...a spec of human history that'll be washed away in a river of blood...you are nothing to me...child..."
"Heh...thought you might say that...but..yeah, I'm a kid and also a goofball, and a wingnut, and a KNOCKLEHEAD McSPAZZATRON...but most of all I'm....I'm....I'M....", Vincent spoke up as he kicked the top of the boombox, closing the cassette tape to the closed position as the music started to play, perfectly timed for Vin to yell out,"I'M A GOOFY GOOBER!!"
As the music started, Thor yelled out a mighty war cry before running straight toward the Arachnophobia Creatures. Jumping up toward the sky, he commanded the lightning to strike down at the army, some being pushed back as the fight grew heavy with action. From Heimdall swinging his mighty greatsword straight through a daemonic spartan's armor torso to Odin who was riding into the enemy headstrong with his eight-legged horse, Sleipnir, stabbing away with his spear, Gungnir, at the creatures below him. Meanwhile, Vincent was lipsyncing to the song as Urizen rushed toward him, ready to end this demigod's life when all of a sudden, the guitar solo began as Vincent raised up his hand in a rocker pose just as a familiar Devil flew straight above him, slamming himself straight into the stomach of Urizen flying him off toward Hephaestus' Workshop. Smirking brightly, Vincent began his charge alongwith the Norse Gods just as Takara and Oda just stared dumbfounded.
Shaking his head violently, Oda knew exactly who to go after as he rushed into the fray on mountain top. With his rifle in hand, he slid beneath one of the Arachnophobia, firing several rounds of ammo coated with different seals and spells under it's lower belly. Once on the other side, Oda quickly flipped over the buildings with his rifle in hand, using it to slide down rope that connected from building to building before jumping straight toward a large pile of enemies. One of the larger daemons tried to reach toward the cat but before he could, Oda smirked before thrusting his left palm, summoning a dark portal under him as he jumped straight through, disappearing but not before the portal closed and cut off the daemon's hand. The sound of it screaming in agenizing pain could be heard over by Mosquito as all of a sudden, another portal appeared mere feet away from the butler of Arachne, showing a small cat rolling into battle with his rifle in hand. Oda looked up toward Mosquito with a smirk as he spoke up with his deep voice,"Hello there...Are you ready for your death? Tremble before Me, bug..."

User Image

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Drkslayer_Valencia

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:13 am
User Image

User Image
Theme:Here
Full Body:
User Image

...Seeing as these are blurred I guess I wont be answering that...
...If only I could figure out what happened...

Layla had a h*ll of a time getting here.. it was so hard to go through all the dragons and trying to catch up to vin was like trying to chase the devil sometimes; She managed to finally make it into the streets of Olympus by this point she had a few scratches and sweat dripped from her forehead she managed to look up as Vincent began to play the goofy goober theme from spongebob and she about just said F*ck it and turn around"You have to play that d*mn theme song!!" she shouted as she approached on her bike she drifted her bike skidding to a stop before them and using its ability to shoot them with a small machine gun as she zoomed across them shooting a line down as she went;

Vin Angel

MikuHinta1

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:56 am
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Now, it's only a matter of time...

What Vincent doing by singing leaving Mosquito dumbstruck, and then the armies of asgards. Before he could shouts, but the deep voice spoken out and calling him a bug. Mosquito turned towards the source of the voice, it's no other than infamous Demon King, Nobunaga Oda. He frowned at the cat. "I would say the same, you fool. Perhaps, I should kill you, then kill those who lead Lady Arachne to demise." He said in calmly manner, still believe Merlin and Spider-Man were responsible to hasten Arachne's death. He cast his magic to himself. "200 Years Ago!" He enchanted himself as he slowly transformed into more insect-like appearance. Mosquito glared at Nobunaga as he prepare to kill the cat. "This form will hasten your death!" He said. He was about to pierce him through his nose in incredible speed, but he suddenly heard the soft clap. Mosquito turned his head towards the entrance where Vincent and Layla were. He was shocked, it's no other than Emperor Kiba giving his old friend a mockery applause. He stopped clapping and stared at the right-handed commander of Arachnophobia with his silver blue eyes daggered him. "Long time no see, old bug. I heard Arachne is dragged back to Hell, and Mido got what he deserves for treating my daughter and rest of hybrids like his own livestock power source." He greeted him before his lips shifted to a malice smirk, mocking both Arachne and Mido's death. "By Mido, but both Emrys and Spider-Man were also responsible to her demise! How did you get pass the mountain path?" He claimed Mido killed Arachne, yet Merlin and Peter were also responsible. He demanded Kiba how did he enter the Mt Olympus. Kiba drew his sword and swing his blade to thrust at behind, behind him was larger and bulker Arachnophobia soldier. He pulled his sword as the soldier vanished leaving red kishin egg soul. "We took a different path, and decide to wipe the entire b*****ds in the war zone." He replied as his tremendous amount of his demonic power surged around him. His silver blue eyes turned deep crimson red to violet iris with red pupils, his raven hair grew longer and turned brilliant white with blue stripe marks all over his face, he transformed into his Sin Devil Trigger. His true form made him look like white wolf like beast humanoid with ears and nine-tails, his complexion were replace by white fur with blue stripe marks over his face, with whisker-like around his cheek. His claws were sharper than normal. His casual clothes were replace by gray hakama and blue keikogi, his armor were the arm guard and leg guard, and he's barefooted. His tails merged together to one. Mosquito grits his teeth, he has no chance against Kiba. However Kiba noticed Nobunaga, he glanced his violet with crimson pupil eyes at Urizen, then Mosquito. "I will let that Demon King handle you, besides my son, his hellhound partner, and revenants are all here to send all of them to Hell." He said in deep demonic voice. On que, Takeshi's Sin Devil Trigger and revenants clashing in to slay every armies, additionally two larger canines pounced and tear them apart by their sharp fangs. One is pure white with bloodlust color iris with lighter red slit pupil eyes large wolf, and other is shadowy black with flaming red eyes large dog. The two large canines snarled and ferociously slaughtered daemons and Arachnophobia, because of that their fur was matted by large amount of blood. The black dog's paws were in flame as it made from underworld, he was ready to make the pounce and leaped at daemons and his flaming paw set it on fire. He leaped to another to set them in flame. The black dog's lip made it look like a grin to watch the daemon burn alive. The white wolf only tears by his sharp teeth and to Arachnophobias shock, he can stand up from hind legs, signify that he's more than just an average wolf, before he lifted his human like claws to slash their flesh and tear their organs out. The white wolf was more violent than black dog. Kiba stared at the the white wolf, he face palmed, "You are always that violent as I remember, huh Fenrir." He muttered to the white wolf, turned out to be Fenrir Kiryu's white wolf form. He held his large sword and sprint towards the war zone to slay every armies.
Mosquito grits his teeth, then face Nobunaga as he was aiming at him. Without blinking, Nobunaga will noticed Mosquito's 200 years ago form wasn't there like he was teleported. In actual, he's too fast to track him down. Mosquito was waiting for right moment to look for his lower his guard before he can use his nose stinger to pierce him through.
Upon the arrival, Ankhseram's red kishin eyes were widen, he cannot believe it. Loki and rest of Asgardian has arrived, however he noticed Odin's figure, his mind grew furious at King of the Asgard, mostly for imprisoned Hela and messed her up to bloodthirsty Goddess of the Death. Although, he will yell at him or chop his head after the war. He turned his attention to the warzone, he noticed Mosquito's 200 years ago form. He was disgusted, yet whoever face him should find his weakness. Ankhseram narrowed his red eyes. "His middle of transformation is only weak spot because of slow transformation." He thought of Mosquito one weakness, he grabbed the Soul Emerald and lifted up to absorb all of kishin eggs souls and daemon souls into the emerald.

... before Arachnophobia supplants DWMA as masters of all the world

OOC:
Mosquito TakeshiFenrir

Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion
Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:59 pm
User Image
User Image
Profile:Here

Mitt navn er Loki
Mischiefs Gud, Prinsen av Asgard
..og lyset vil skinne på meg igjen..

User Image

Loki let out a laugh as he charged with everyone into the fray and looked at the chaos of battle. instantly his heart sank in worry that he might see everyone die again. with that in mind he turned to face the readers "i think it's time for a bit more fun" he said just as the song ended from Vin's boombox and spun in a green tornado, much to everyone's confusion. instantly there was a huge stage overlooking the 'moshpit' of the battle while Loki stook in the center with his scepter out with a mischievous smile, for some reason behind him were the warriors three: Volstagg (the bigger one) was behind a drum set, Fandral (the one looking like he could do Shakespeare) was on keyboard and saxophone and Hogan was on guitar. Loki took his staff and sun it until it turned into a microphone with a stand "HIT IT!" he cried out and a pop rock song started to play and Loki was now in a yellow jump suit and smirked "yeah! yeah!" he cried before moving like Micheal Jackson "got myself a notion ... and one, i know, that you'll understand. we'll set the world in motion, by reaching out for each others hand" he said as he continued one of the most awesome Disney songs ever in a film so much so that, honestly, even the Daemons and Orcs were cheering and dancing to it. so much so they didn't even notice portals appearing all over behind them from different areas: below at the road to the mountain, Fiore, New York, Wakanda, Avalon, the Enchanted Forest and allies poured out. Loki even let a smirk appear as he saw Iron Man with Captain America and the other Avengers ready to fight but also nodding their head to the music/color]

User Image

User Image
User Image

Aussie Srives

Drkslayer_Valencia

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2022 12:04 am
User ImageUser Image

User Image
~Demon King Form~
User Image

I am what you fear in the dark
I am the noise you hear what you can't see

As he stood there, with his rifle in hand, Nobunaga Oda, as he saw the small Mosquito had transformed into something that he called 200 years ago. Now he transformed into something more of a bug-like form. This made the demon king about ready to move when he heard a familiar voice speak up as he turned to see Kiba stand there. He hadn't spoke to him in what felt to be forever but he hadn't changed in quite some time. Listening to their exchange of words, the demon king smiled as he heard Kiba said how he would let him take care of Mosquito. This made the warlord smile before stepping up to the plate,"Thank You, Lord Kiba...make sure everyone is safe..."
Watching him leave, Oda smirked just as Mosquito faced the small cat looking back up at him before vanishing from his sight. This was quite the interesting turn of events as he dropped his rifle but not showing any fear. With that, his eyes glowed bright gold as a flash of energy shot out from his body, creating a blinding light. This was when the light faded to show something not many people had seen in a few hundred years. The true Nobunaga Oda
User Image

With that, his eyes opened with the same golden eyes, his katana now appearing in dark purple aura as his stern eyes looked to his left as he could feel the aura of Mosquito's power like a stink cloud. With that, he turned quickly as a wall of purple flames shot out from the swing of his katana, shooting straight toward Mosquito's main point on where his aura was last seen.
"KEEP THE MUSIC ALIVE, Layla!", Vincent spoke to his second in command while he began to slice and dice through the daemons when all of a sudden, the sounds of I2I by Powerline could be heard behind him but he knew he had to focus. At one point, as Layla's bike drove past him with it's machine guns firing away, Vin did a quick backflip right before it could hit him, jumping over the bike as he sliced a flying daemon in half above her. Luckily, none of the blood dropped on her for she was going too fast for it to fall. As he rushed through the now distracted daemons that were listening to the music, he could hear a voice speaking up to him nearby. A voice that hit his heart so...heartwarming. A feminine voice that made his stomach feel butterflies,"Come to Icarus' Peak...that is where our story shall end..."
"No...this will not be the end of our story, darling...it's only the beginning...I will help you...no matter what..", Vincent spoke to himself as he quickly threw his keyblade up toward the sky, appearing above the city in a cloud of green and blue particles as he landed on the roof with his double-sided keyblade in hand. With this, he was able to see more clearly of his enviroment as he saw that on the outskirts of the city showed a lone tree in the distance on a hill overlooking the clouds. He knew he had to get over there before anyone else, about ready to teleport there when all of a sudden, a massive shock wave of energy appeared in the distance. Right in the center of the City of Olympus where the Thrones of the Gods resides. Could someone be fighting against Daichi right now? He knew this is his opportunity to try and find her before something bad happens as he threw his keyblade and disappeared toward Icarus' Peak.
Meanwhile, Thor was enjoying the background music of Loki's cover of Powerline's I2I. He was flying around with both his Stormbreaker axe and Mjolnir swinging around to the music. Smacking more daemons and arachnophobia creatures just when all the portals appeared which made Thor yell out loudly in his deep cocky voice,"You are all in trouble now! Their friends from work!"
With that, the streets were littered with heroes and daemons of equal strength as well as up in the sky. Beams of pure light shot out from different heroes shot around, slicing down a good portion of the army and yet more was coming to it's aid. It was like the army was being replenished from a certain source which not even Thor could find out,"We must....find a way for the army to lose it's momentum!"

I am the Lord of the Oda Clan
And I demand your attention...and treats..

User Image

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Drkslayer_Valencia

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:11 pm
User Image
User Image

As a light appeared in the center of the streets with the gods and goddesses appearing of different stations they would begin to disperse and spread out to take over different fights "I'll stay with Persephone and Hades; Hestia you take Aphrodite and Eris in that direction" she pointed toward the north "Dionysus cover the west side" she commanded him; As she pulled out a cigeratte "Hades!" she said "I need a light" after she got her flame taking out a long drag she pulled out her magic scepter and it extended like a large walking stick"Lets win this sh*t" she had dragged out most of the cigeratte and what little was left she tossed onto the street as it was stomped uner her high heeled toe as she walked forward magic shot from her scepter obliterating daemons in an instant; Persephone with Scythe in hand had already rushed forward swing her death blade with the wrath that was gifted to her by Eris her eyes glowing red as the bringer of death reaped the souls of the daemons in her path; Dara turned to her father"We going?" she asked as she looked over to all the gods starting to disperse; Layla heard Vin saying keep the music going as I2I was playing in the background 'Actually like this song..' she thought to herself smiling as she zoomed through the lines of Daemons firing away as she did"HEAR YA!" she yelled to vin though as the numbers began to form she heard more voices behind her it seemed more people were coming into the war thankfully they would be able to dwindle the numbers soon she was already tired and mentally she wasn't sure how long she could go before she began to stumble up.. most of these guys were either full blown magical unicorn status or mixed of this or that and her being human didnt make it eaiser on her... She looked through her aresenal of weapons on the computer screen of the bike... there was a full stack of weaponized grenades... since she was high in line and away from most of her allies she thought she throw a few out infront of her she shot a few out the small slim disk objects shot forward landed in a massive pile of daemons and began to explode.

Vin Angel

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2022 5:49 pm
User Image
Vampire Prince/Wolf Son of Vampire King/The White Wolf

User Image

Wolf Form

They called me white wolf or wolf son of vampire king...

Although, I can bring father's death, so...

Fenrir shifted himself back to his human form, before he parried his ogre blood veil the daemon’s spear, then he punctured it through its stomach. It drains its entire blood into his blood veil mask, so he consumes blood down into his throat. He and the revenants regroup away from their enemies, Takeshi and Kiba backed off as the portal appeared. They all look behind, trying to ignore all of the silliness Loki and Vincent were doing. The wizards from Fiores Kingdom along with Fairy Tail and Triple Goddess, Avalanche from Midgars, citizens from Death City with death scythe even remaining of Great Old One and Warlords, the assassins were fully ready from Thebes without Alice, Empress Ayame arrive with her entire fully restored tribes and allies from other wolf tribes, and more revenants from Vein lead by Gregorio Silva. Ankhseram appeared besides Eibon, Excaliburn, and Great Old One of Power, but he’s still mad at Odin. Ayame looked around to see so many numbers of allies, so she gave Kiba and her nephew a smirk. ”You really own me one, they never like to join force with humans.” She said. Takeshi looked at their enemy's armies. ”You told her father that her fiance will be at the war as a bargaining chip.” He said in a deep demonic voice, his violet predator eyes glanced back to see a young woman with purple eyes and black hair with purple tip of her hair. Their eyes met before they quickly looked away, they met from his tribe from another king of the eastern wolf tribe to ask for the hand of the marriage for his own daughter, Takeshi said he was a busy man to think of the marriage because of the war. They just knew each other for a short time before they both quickly hit it off, despite her not approving his half demon younger sister's existence. She will let that slide because she never understands his father’s caring about humans and finds him a strange fixation with them. Ayame shrugged her shoulders. ”It is the only way to have her witness her soon to be husband to fight.” She simply replied before her green eyes noticed Fenrir as she widened her eyes. She was aware of their rivalries. ”Care to explain?” She asked as Fenrir glanced at her so that he could hear her. ”It’s not me asking him and revenants to join the alliance.” Takeshi said, then Ayame realized who did as she was facepalmed. ”Oh my god, Mitsuki… she is like her mother.”
Fenrir overheard the conversation between aunt and nephew, he was amused, but he refocused on the armies in front of them. He manipulates his blood code to Queen’s Breath to manipulate ice and increase his strength. He reached to his back, he grabbed the hilt to pull out the large sword that once belonged to Juzo Mido, Judgement Edge. One of the Arachnophobia recognized the sword. “That’s… That’s Mido’s sword.” “Did he kill Mido after he betrayed Lady Arachne by killing her?” “Wait a minute, he was Mido’s special experiment! He is half revenant and half vampire, he’s a vampire prince!” He can hear them talking about him as Mido’s experiment and believe he killed him, it made him scowled beneath his purifier mask. Mia placed her hand on his shoulder, he glanced at her. ”It seems like they didn’t know it was actually Daichi who killed Mido, and Xodira murdered Arachne. Looks like Lord Takeshi and Lord Kiba were right, Daichi did lie to her armies.” She said and confirmed Daichi did lie. Fenrir frowned at the entire armies. ”They will know the truth soon enough. I believe that insect might be her right handed commander.” He replied to remember back in Crypt Spire. He looked at Mosquito’s 200 years ago form, he suspected he might be a right handed man of Arachnophobia.
Witnessing Nobunaga’s true form, Mosquito didn’t hesitate, however he was so fast to avoid purple flame. He did stop and grinned at him. ”Too slow. No one will keep up with my speed!” He bragged about his speed. Unknowingly, this brought Kid, Thompson Sisters, and the remaining Warlords to attention. Kid and Ankhseram exchanged glances, Ankhseram found Spirit in human form because Stein was wielding Marie’s mjolnir form. ”Hey Spirit, I need you as my partner.”
He called him out. Spirit smiled and slowly transformed. ”You got it!” He replied and fully transformed Death Scythe right into the God of Life and Death’s hands. Sons of Grim Reaper were heading towards Mosquito and Nobunaga with three remaining Great Old Ones behind them. Mosquito sense Great Old One’s soul wavelength, he glanced at them. ”The reunion of Warlords. Without your own father.” ”He’s busy with two long lost siblings reunion without their older brother, and by the way Lord Nobunaga…” Ankhseram replied that his father was with Hela and Eric’s family reunion. His red eyes looked at Nobunaga, he smirked. ”That bloodsucker may be fast and strong in every form, but you have missed his one weakness. You might have seen one, but I will let you figure it out.” He gave Nobunaga a hint of Mosquito’s weakness. Mosquito widens his eyes, and figures out Ankhseram can see his lifespan drop to his countdown. ”You wouldn’t! You and your brother are here to reap my soul and send me back to Tartarus! Mido may have killed Lady Arachne, but I will kill Emrys and Spider-Man for hasten her death for her soft spot!” He said in anger. Ankhseram raised his eyebrow, ”Mido killed Arachne?” ”Is that what he claimed… I won’t let you kill Emrys and Spider-Man. I know exactly what happened because I saw her and Mido’s death in my own eyes with a lot of eye witnesses. Kid and I would gladly kill you, but I will let the death match play out. I won’t tell you how Lady Arachne died, unless you survive.” Said Ankhseram like he decided to play a battle between life and death. He was aware of Nobunaga’s history of sengoku war, so chances for Nobunaga to win against bloodsucker.

... Do you have any last word to say, if not

... Prepare to die

OOC:
Mosquito Takeshi Fenrir Ankhseram Carla Happy Lucy Hikari Wendy Natsu Yami Sora Winter Shiro Lupus Cecil Darkness Nashi Lucky Noctis Mavis Dr. Alchemy Neel Ginny Orpheus Nero Aqua Precht Zera Aerith Zack Ayame

Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion
Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 5:30 pm
User Image
User Image
"I am more than just a woman... Dare to find out?..."
.::Formal Attire::.
User Image

User Image

Over the clash of battle and music, Viking horns echoed in the air. Approaching Olympus from the North sea was a large fleet of Viking ships from Kattegard. Aeris stood at the front of the leading ship. Wind flowed through her hair and cloak as it pushed her ships towards the mountain at great speed. Her gaze at the peak, sharp enough to cut as she held Ragnarok before her. It's blade glowing and humming with energy, pointed down into the floorboards. On each ship was over 500 strong warriors and shieldmaidens along with the sailors and crew for the ships. Their battle cries boomed with the horns. All ready to prove their honor in battle, along side the gods themselves.

"We're ready, my Jarl."

Aeris looked to her side to see her friends, weapons in hand and ready for battle. "Good. The Odinsword will show you who the enemies are. The gods and all of the Realms are converging on this same threat... A threat to the Realms is a threat to us as well. When the light fades, you will know what to do..." Aeris lifted Ragnarok up above her head, pointing it to the sky as the blade glowed even brighter. Shouting towards the mountain. "For the Realms!" Her friends and every warrior in the fleet raised their swords and axes and shouted to the sky. So all of Olympus could hear their call. "FOR THE REALMS!" With that, the Viking Warriors began to disappear in a flash of light matching the color of Ragnarok. Teleporting them one, by one to the main Road to Olympus and the City Streets. Joining the fight with the daemons and arachnophobia monsters. Once the ships were relieved of those going to fight, the sailors headed for the docks of Thebes.

Aeris teleported the the City streets. She stepped out of the light and took off her cloak. Tossing it to the ground as she looked up towards Thor as he flew around. "Looks like I'm right on time!" With Ragnarok in hand, Aeris charged into battle and began to cut down any monster in her path. She unleashed her power as a Nanashi to call upon the winds. Her eyes glowed a bright blue as cyclones formed in certain areas. Preferably where the concentration of monsters was thickest. Aeris was no longer afraid of being recognized anymore. While Ragnarok had removed all fear from her mind, it did weigh in her heart that she was breaking her promise to her father. "I never should have made that promise... There was no way I could stay in hiding forever..." With a deep breath, she let it go. Her goal now was to help stop her Grandfather by any means. He had clearly gone too far and her only other family member, Ardyn doesn't deserve whatever fate Daichi has planned for him. Aeris felt a rush on anger and used the wind to blast a group of monsters into the air. She leapt into the air after them and one after another, cut them in half. Ragnarok left a streak of blue light in it's wake as she swung it. With a graceful flip, she landed on the ground on both feet. The wind swirled around her as she began to feel her Devil form waking up after many years in dormancy. It was eager to make itself known. "Not yet."

User Image

MikuHinata1

Vin Angel

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Drkslayer_Valencia
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:33 am
User Image

User Image

Name's Hades
Lord of the Underworld, God of Wealth
..hey, how ya doin?..

User Image

as the other Olympians nodded, Hesphestus looked at his mother for a moment longer as though he wanted to say something but went with the others to thin the numbers. Hades could only smirk slightly as Hera asked for a light and decided he might as well look cool while doing it, so he conjured a fireball from his palm and shot it towards the queen of the gods, barely touching the tip of the cigarette and lighting an orc on fire who screamed and fell dead in a black puddle of goo five feet away that was next to a Hercules memorabilia store which the hero himself raised an eyebrow at "what? i didn't blow up the stand did it?" he said with a smirk to which Hercules just rolled his eyes and summoned his olympian keyblade and charged. nodding to his daughter, Dionysius charged to the west with Pan Hermes and Hephaestus (who was lighting things on fire as well)

a blur of yellow lightning surrounded the battle field as Sawyer sped around, searching the wreckage of the fallen ship of Emperor Valkorion for any sign of Simon or Onyx, but there was no luck so far. as he managed the last large piece which had landed on part of a temple for Ares, Sawyer had little hope of finding them when he spotted something on the ground. picking it up, the speedster gasped silently seeing a golden orange wayfinder charm. he barely knew the kid but Sawyer felt a pang in his heart seeing this being the only sign of either of him. tapping the lacrima communicator on the side of his ear, he cleared his throat "Master Merlin, Master Mokarov ... i've searched all over ... the only thing i could find was that trinket thing Simon wore on his belt ... no sign of either of them ... i'm sorry but ... but i don't think they made it"

Merlin listened with a heavy heart and looked to Erza and Arturia who looked at him with pleading glances, instantly they could tell what happened as tears fell "no ..." Erza whispered, covering her mouth as tears fell freely and Arturia looked no better, however her face was contorted with rage "my baby girl ... i didn't even ..." she said before letting out a yell of pure rage and drew her sword, Excalibur and tore through enemies with zero mercy. Alex, Erza's husband looked so shell shocked that, if it wasn't for his dragon companion attacking, he would have been stabbed in the back. the rest of the two wizard guilds didn't seem any better as Mick shed tears as he fought but had to concentrate to keep himself alive. the only one who wasn't distraught was DeVoe who continued to relay his tactics in a clear tone, when confronted about this by Mick, DeVoe simply looked bored "would it matter? would mourning them in the heat of battle help our chances? no it would not, you all are so upset that you're doing all you can to not get killed as you fight! ... someone has to keep a clear head, and if i have to be emotionless to be that person than so be it"

Tony tilted his head slightly at the fact Loki was singing while hearing Thor "right, all the fliers take to the skies, see if you can find the enemies entry points, Cap you take ground team, Thor ..." he said before looking at the god of thunder "for gods sake, eat a salad after this" he said before blasting up in the air and scanning the armies.

Peter swung through the battlement and finally spotted his target, with a shot of web on each direction, Spidey made an 'x' formation between Moquito and Oda "don't kill him!" he shouted to the samurai warrior then looked to Mosquito "please ... please just stop, i didn't kill Arachne i swear, i wanted to help save her like i want to save you" he said with his arms out but ready to jump at a moments notice "please just listen to me"

*meanwhile, on top of the highest building*

a swirl of blue light coated in ancient lettering was the sign to show an Author had arrived as an owlfolk stepped forward to oversee the battle with his question mark cane in his grip and a look that showed he had pure regret. with an exhale, he tapped the end of his cane down on the ground "powerful evils are on the horizon" he spoke softly "the heartbreak and the hurt will forge yourselves in ways to face them" he said, to convince himself or in actual belief was anyone's guess. "I'm the Mind Force, the blasted Author of Intellect ... and yet i want so desperately to ignore these blasted restrictions and help them, to save them" he said before clicking his beak in agitation but then reached into his vest to pull out a pocket watch which showed over a thousand starts and planets and made an intricate movement with one of his gloved fingers and made a clockwise motion in one sector

User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Drkslayer_Valencia

Vin Angel

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:21 pm
User Image
User Image

You are no match for the MIGHTY THOR!

"It's good to hear your voice again, Stark! However, a salad will not enter my mouth on this day. When we win this war, we'll have shawarma like at the battle of New York!", Thor proclaimed as he swung his mighty axe around himself, slamming the hammer-side of Stormbreaker into the chestplate of a daemonic soldier, crushing it with ease as it flew back into a building. Smirking softly, the God of Thunder grabbed his trusty friend, Mjolnir (yes his hammer) as he spun it around with glee, swinging it upward to lift himself up with it's strap wrapped around him. This gave him the power to lift up toward the sky as though he was flying before noticing something horrible. The sight of daemonic dragons with chariots connecting behind them was flying straight toward the heroes, one dragon shooting a large fireball straight at the surprised god, hitting him off course and tossing him into a wrecked building. Smacking hard on the ground, Thor groaned with a bloodied grin on his face as he was about to get up when he heard the sound of thunder being heard behind him. That's when he heard a voice.
"Let me show you how real lightning works, Norseman", a familiar voice spoke up above him as he saw the man of the hour, spinning his cane around before shooting out purple and red lightning straight from it's handle. The lightning danced through the sky as one sparked right against the dragon, causing a critical hit strong enough for the dragon's heart to explode within it's body. With that, all they could hear was a scream from the driver. With that, the sounds of the crashing dragon was the only thing left the two could hear. Thor chuckled as he saw a hand lending down to assist,"Come on, God of Thunder....it's time to show what Thunder and Lightning can really do..."

...Meanwhile...

Nobunaga Oda stood there, he katana in hand as he kept an eye on his opponent as he contemplated his options. Sure, he could use brute strength to fight against this creature, maybe he would win. However, with the speed of Mosquito showing quite impressive and his stinger showing to be it's greatest weapon, he had to be smarter about this. Keeping a stern look on his face, he listened. He listened carefully as his true form was draining him. He knew he had to act soon as his hair began to grow whiter, giving him more of a salt and pepper look with his hair. However, with this, he was growing more powerful the longer he was in this form but at a cost. He knew that if he pushed himself, he could pass out....or worse. With that, Oda was about to make his move when he saw with his peripheral vision a signal from his partner in crime. With that, he knew that he had to make Mosquito push himself,"In which case...lets not kid ourselves, bug...I want to see what you are truly made of...let me see your power...your true power....unless you are scared of the great Demon King of the Sixth Heaven...The Great Unifer....Fool of Owari..."
That was when something caught his eye as a young boy dressed as a spider jumped in-between their battle, confusing him slightly except for the fact that the Demon King knew that this battle needed to happen. However, he let the boy speak his mind. With that, Oda kept his blade sharp as he watched Mosquito's movements. He knew that the boy couldn't speak long for if he takes up too much time, Oda wouldn't be able to fight the powerhouse that was Arachne's Second in Command,"Speak your mind, boy..."

...Back at the FrontLines...

As Aeris arrived and began to fight alongside the gods of different mythologies, another bifrost portal appeared next to Loki just as one of the daemonic soldiers began to gain their scenes after the music grew to a close. As the daemon ran straight toward the God of Mischief, chains flew around from the bifrost as they wrapped around the creature's neck, cutting completely just for the bifrost to close to show a towering giant stand next to his son's side,"....Lets finish this, Atreus...for Faye...for us...FOR PEACE!"
With that, dark red aura flowed around the pale Spartan as he rushed through the crowd, slamming into the ground which caused a shockwave, tossing many many daemon soldiers away from him. Standing there, next to Odin who was holding his re-acquired Gungnir, only gave him a soft nod before rushing into battle which Kratos only groaned. Wrapping his chains around his wrists, he turned his head slightly toward Loki before yelling out,"And with that....For Peace, I need Chaos..."

User Image
Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Drkslayer_Valencia

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2022 9:26 pm
User Image

Now, it's only a matter of time...

Spider-Man begged Mosquito to listen, Kid and Thompson Sisters were dumbstruck, who would have thought Peter begged the bloodsucker to crease the fight and tried to save him. Kid quickly recomposed and aimed his demon guns at 200 years ago Mosquito, but Ankhseram blocked his youngest brother by Spirit's Death Scythe form. "Huh, Lord Ankhseram?" "Why the h*ll are you blocking us?! This is our chance to kill him!" Liz yelled at eldest son of grim reaper as Patti was confused. Kid glanced at his eldest brother. "Explain?" He demand the explanation, even Spirit didn't understand. Ankhseram soften at Peter, even he wanted to kill Mosquito for escaping Tartarus, but he can't do anything. "Spider-Man also saw who killed Arachne, besides he could tell that bug who is the real culprit. However, the chance of life and death on Mosquito will be vary." He explained Peter may tell Mosquito the truth about Arachne's death. Kid was hesitated, then he lowered his weapon. "Kid, go and help out your friends and rest of DMWA take out daemons and arachnophobias. Great Old Ones and I will join soon." He said to his youngest brother to help out citizens of Death City. Kid nodded, then glared at Mosquito. "Fine, but I will not keep that promise. I will come back with Maka and Black Star, and if he's still alive... I won't stop Maka and Soul's Demon-Hunt technique." He replied, but warned he won't stop Maka and Soul and he left to join with allies. Mosquito glared at Peter, claiming he wanted to help Arachne and wanted to save him. "Save me? Because of her soft spot with you, Mido killed Lady Arachne. Unlike her, I will drain your entire blood!" He said in anger and was about to lounged at Peter, all of sudden only Ankhseram, Great Old Ones, Oda, Peter, and Spirit can hear young boy's shouting in their mind by telepathic. "EVERYONE! COVER YOUR EARS!" Cecil warned loudly. Spirit was puzzled and covered his ears. "Why do we need to-" He said and cuts off by loudest sonic scream can be heard at the same time, Ankhseram and Great Old One plugged their ears. Ankhseram and Spirit grits their teeth, witnessing the entire window and glass shattered. The sonic scream drove Mosquito into fear of death, his memory of Kid and Free kill him from his first death before his eyes, as his ears begin to bleed. "Make it stop! MAKE IT STOP!"
Makarov was horrified from Sawyer's lacrima communicator, that confirmed from Merlin as rest of Fairy Tail were horrified to learn Simon and Onyx's death. Precht shut his eyes and grits his teeth to hold his tears. Mavis was in worse case, all of grief and sadness stuck her heart, her tears fell freely. She couldn't stop before her enrage surged inside of her, her magic was around her as she let out a cry. Her magic circle was above her, she suddenly using take over magic. Her appearance changed to white ruin veil covered her head and white torn dress appeared, she looked like she rose from the grave. She looked like the ghostly fairy. Hikari, Serenity, Sora, Cecil, Noctis, and Lupus sense the deathly aura. New Generations were already on alert and covered their ears, while old generations were confused of their kids. Julian looked at Fairy Tails and Triple Goddess in panic. "Oh s**t! Everyone over your ears! She's taking over Undead Fairy: Banshee and her scream will be super loud!" He shouts to warn everyone, Mavis was using her take over magic for using one of undead fairy soul: Banshee. Cecil teleport to Warren Rocko, "Warren, contact all of our allies. Hurry!" He cried, while covering his ears. "I don't know what's going on, but alright. I am contacting all of our allies." He replied and placed his two fingers against his temple to activated his telepathy magic to every single allies. Cecil took a deep breath and shouted to every allies. "EVERYONE! COVER YOUR EARS!" He warned them loudly and backed away. Warren quickly covered his ears. Mavis completely transformed into banshee, unlike her fae form, her banshee form has lack of fairy wing, only the torn white ghastly veil and torn dress were flowing as she levitated. Her face look ghastly and her eyes looked red from tears like she's crying. Without warning, she let out a high pitch scream to unleash her sound magic: Sonic Scream. Arachnophobia were affected heavily as they all scream in agony with their ears bleeding and damaged their hearing. They were completely in fear of death by their enemies hand. While those who are covering their ears, endured all of the sonic scream as fear seems to effects them as their ears were bleeding.
While Mavis's sonic scream continues, Lord Death arrived and he seemly nulled by her banshee sonic scream because both banshee and himself have similarly. He looked at Mavis as he shocked to see her fae soul form. "Banshee! When did she have Irish undead fairy weeping woman?" He said in bewildered tone, yet wondered how did Mavis have banshee. He couldn't help, but awed of Mavis's Banshee form and her sonic scream. Sadly, both windows and glass were broken to shards all around the buildings.

... before Arachnophobia supplants DWMA as masters of all the world

OOC:
Mosquito Takeshi Fenrir Ankhseram Carla Happy Lucy Hikari Wendy Natsu Yami Sora Winter Shiro Lupus Cecil Darkness Nashi Lucky Noctis Mavis Dr. Alchemy Neel Ginny Orpheus Nero Aqua Precht Zera Aerith Zack Ayame

Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion
Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2022 11:13 pm
User Image
User Image
"I am more than just a woman... Dare to find out?..."
.::Formal Attire::.
User Image

User Image

Aeris was holding her own well, daemon after daemon fell before her skill with Ragnarok. With a raise of her hand, a gust of wind bursts from underneath a group of monsters. Launching them in different directions to meet their end. One large daemon flew right for Aeris, but she stood her ground. Taking the mighty Ragnarok in both hands and swung it vertically before her. Slicing the beast in half from the snout to the end of it's tail.

As the two halves of the deamon splattered to the ground in black blood, she looked to see another Bifrost come in. She smiled when it revealed the pale Spartan, Kratos.Who had made his decision to join the fight. Aeris had freed him from his situation with the former Jarl. Delivered the truth to her home town and it was rather quick how the people turned on the Jarl. It showed Aeris how much she was actually valued in her hometown. It also helped that she had Ragnarok, or as others have also called it, "The Odinsword" in her possession when she got there.

Another wave of daemons began to approach, Aeris called out to her shield brothers and sisters. Raising Ragnarok to the air, it's light emitting like a beacon. "Everyone! To me! Form ranks!" One by one her viking warriors withdrew to her position and reconstituted themselves. Aeris and her army let out their most fierce war cry to the incoming deamons. Showing their strength was unwavering. Aeris was about to command the charge when a voice reached her mind. The voice was a warning, telling everyone to cover their ears! Aeris looked to quickly to see why. She recognized the pale-ghostly form and quickly warns her people. "Cover your ears, NOW! It's a Banshee!" Aeris stabbed Ragnarok into the ground and plugged her ears as the area is met with the most intense scream she had ever heard. Plugging their ears would only do so much against a Banshee's cry. Aeris feared for her people that may have not gotten the warning in time. Granted, the incoming hoards of daemons and monsters were heavily effected.

User Image

MikuHinata1

Vin Angel

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Drkslayer_Valencia
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2022 11:09 pm

☼ ╰☆╮ ☽ User Image ☾ ╰ ☆╮ ☼

User Image

"In a land of myth and a time of magic
My destiny was foretold to me"

Merlin knew what was going to happen before it did, knowing his sister's mood and the effect was instantaneous as he looked to the battlement, all foes or those who didn't heed the warning in time doubled over in pain, clutching their heads. he heard it too but the news of Simon and Onyx, two children he had been tasked to protect, gone ... he had truly failed.
he let the sound come, he expected the pain, but none came..
snarling in anger, his eyes flashed golden and looked to the heavens above Olympus. the gods would not let him die, in this fight where it was obvious immortals could die or be reborn, he could not be released from his curse. 'fine' he thought bitterly as he stood on the temple of Zeus to look at the whole city 'fine'.
gripping his staff, he closed his eyes and brought his staff containing the crystal from Poseidon's trident down sharply and the whole mountain slowly started to rumble. as this happened, Merlin let out a deep growl that formed into a harsh language, the language of the ancients. in that instant, lightning kept striking him and crackling as he swung his staff over his head and the lightning followed before he slammed his staff down again, raising his free arm up and blasting bolts of lightning out everywhere, his face harsh and unforgiving as he held no remorse for any death he brought upon any foes. In that one instant, the Arachnophobia cult was wiped out to maybe a fourth of its original numbers

Loki nodded to his father, very tempted to make a quip before he heard they needed to cover their ears and smirked to himself before bringing his hands to his ears and yanked them off and made them vanish, turning to his father with a mischievous grin "oh chaos is coming" he said before spinning Leviathan around and conjured a duplicate of himself to take over the singing with AC/DC 'Thunderstruck' though Hades struggled to stay standing as the mountain shook and bolts of lightning came crashing down. naturally, he turned to Zeus with a looked that said 'drama queen'

Peter truly looked heartbroken at Mosquito's refusal and became even worse when he heard the telepathic message. luckily Karen reactivated his mask and turned the outside sound off, unfortunately Peter could still see! "NO!" he shouted and tried to run to the blood sucker but Karen locked the suit "no no no NO! let me go LET ME GO! I HAVE TO SAVE- I HAVE to-" Peter said as he felt the tears coming and could only watch the image before him until Karen switched visual off, the only thing he could see were the readouts for the suit, but that image was still burned into Peter's mind and he wept, unable to move. "kid! kid! Under-roos, you ok?" Tony's voice came through the com link making Peter freeze ... all the Avengers probably heard him crying for an enemy in pain "Mr. Stark ... please ... i can't save him" he said as his tears continued to fall.

Erza fought as though the scream were a war cry as did Arturia, their pair echoed the Banshee wail as they took down foe after foe until Erza stopped and saw her daughter doing the same with tears in her eyes. this instantly made the mother drop her sword and run to her remaining child to hold her in her arms as Arturia and Remy did the same with Merle, none of them even caring about the noise, mostly cause DeVoe was working overtime to ensure their communicators were emitting a frequency that canceled out the Banshee wail to everyone in Fairy Tail and Triple Goddess. though the Tinker still looked shocked, even though he ran the algorithm over a dozen times trying to find some fault in his calculations, but it was there: possibility of death; 98% "he took down one of Daichi's lutenents ... chances are he'll be coming into the fray now ... at the strength we're at now ... 17% possibility of success at this rate ... unless" he said as he ran another twenty simulations in his mind at rapid pace and exhaled in shock. one play could give them at least a 75% chance against Daichi, but that way- he looked over to the young Dragneel and his Celestial Spirit.
d*mn ... he knew chances are that would end up happening, and he knew the stories from Lucy's memory lacrima. Devoe closed his eyes and exhaled, he always had this 'bad habit' as Mavis would call it of keeping his emotions away, only using his head 'we ... we lost Simon ... i'm not letting someone loose another friend' he thought before waving his hand and conjured an Archive spell to create a holo-keyboad and tapped furiously on it with two screens, one doing a background gps algorithm, another was hacking into the Magic Council, into the Etherion cannon

"To guide a great king to build a golden age.
Destiny, however, tends to lie"

MikuHinata1

Vin Angel

Drkslayer_Valencia

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:34 pm
User Image
User Image

The Hands Of Death Could Not Defeat Me
The Sisters Of Fate Could Not Hold Me
...You Will Not Live To See The End Of This Day...

Blood dripped from Kratos' ears as he didn't prep for the Banshee's scream, groaning from the pain but instead of trying to fight off the sounds, he instead grabbed a large slab of concrete with both hands, ripping it out the ground before tossing it straight toward the Banshee. Groaning from the pain, the old God of War looked over at his son but unfortunately, his hearing was impaired from the banshee, making him unable to hear Atreus' words. With that, Kratos roared out in anger before jumping back into the fight as he activated his retractable shield, shield bashing a daemon creature into the ground before decapitating it on the ground with his own shield.
Meanwhile, where Mosquito stood there with his ears bleeding, Nobunaga had no choice but to take the pain from the banshee, making him fall down on one knee to cover his ears. Looking up, Mosquito was going to lounge at Peter before the banshee attacked so if that was the case, he knew he had to....wait, what?
All of a sudden, standing inbetween everyone, Takara stood there with his keyblade in hand and blood dripping out of his ears. He was looking quite weak from what was happening but he just turned toward Nobunaga with a smile. Oda was yelling out to him,"No! Don't do it! We can find a different way!"
Takara, who knew what had to happen, summoned his keyblade one more time as he just smiled. Grabbing onto Mosquito with one hand, Takara pointed his keyblade behind the large enemy, where no one was located as he summoned a portal. Where was the location of this portal leading to? This portal began to pull a strong current toward it as Takara smiled toward Oda who had to stab his katana blade into the ground to hold on tight, making him look up to see that Takara opened a portal to the wide vacuum of space. The young boy smiled softly as he gripped onto Mosquito tightly, taking any injury that the large enemy will give him as he tossed his keyblade into the void before purple particles flowed around him. One more time, Takara stretched out his large smile on his face before the particles floated around him and Mosquito, teleporting the two into the portal as it closed. Leaving behind nothing but silence.
Oda was absolutely speechless as his pupil....no, his friend, was gone from his view, no longer to be seen. All that was left was a few purple particle effects disappearing up into the air. As the chaos happened behind him, with Thor, Kratos, and the other gods fought with electricity dropping down from the skies. Oda, however was beyond p!ssed as he stood up straight, yelling out in anger as dark aura exploded around him. His human-looking form was covered in dark aura as he turned around toward all the daemon around the group, taking out his legendary blade before swinging it out, shooting out dark flames that consumed many different daemons. With that, Oda turned toward the group of heroes near him before giving them a soft nod before breaking down the door toward the main temple,"....These doors lead you to the throne room...save the Realms...."

User Image
Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Drkslayer_Valencia

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:10 pm

User Image

"Comrades isn't simply a word..."

Mavis's Banshee Wail took her like nearly 20 seconds before she slowly stopped her banshee wail to prevent her from straining the vocal cord or losing her breath. She looked at entire armies of Arachnophobia and daemons suffering their own fears from the effect of her sound magic. The effect will be long temporary until fear inducement will wear off. She noticed the large slab of concrete coming towards her, before she could react, the blast of fire blasted at the large concrete. She blinked and turned her head towards the source of fire magic. Zera in her position of throwing her punch, she saved Mavis as she smiled at her fairy friend. Mavis smiled back and transformed back to her humn form.
Shiro uncovered her ears, yet her ears were bleeding from the banshee wail. She looked at Warren and tapped on his shoulder, she glanced at Cecil to give him a nod that she will take over. Warren looked at Ice Dragon Lady. "Is the scream done?" "Yes, but her banshee wail is still affecting us. Telepathic everyone one more time." She said and requested for telepathic communication. Warren uncovered his ears and placed two fingers against his temple to telepathic to all of the allies' minds. "All connected." He informed her with a smile. Shiro smiled back and placed her hand on his shoulder. "It's done, you can all uncover your ears." She informed her allies, and because of that, Fairy Tail, Brotherhood of Assassins, Triple Goddess, Wolf Yokai Tribes, and Revenants uncovered their ears. Shiro and Warren move their hands, then she looks at Winter taking her adult form as she lands. She looked over to see her father walking towards his daughter. "You want to take to the sky and drop the temperature, father." She said to Eve. He smiled at his teenage daughter. "With pleasure, no one should mess with snow and ice mage." He replied as he and Shiro hop on Winter's back. "Since you earned Holy Night back at Rune Knight, then I should be nicknamed Winter Wonderland. Although I was known as Killer Frost or Frost for short." She said to him, decided to self-proclaim to be Winter Wonderland like Eve's known alias as Holy Night. Eve shrugged his shoulders, but curious about Killer Frost or Frost. "We shall see, but I will ask about Killer Frost after this." "It's a long story, let's go Winter." She replied and looked at her Ice Dragon as Grandeeny transform into her dragon form and took off to the sky to exhale her sky dragon roar to send her wind vortex against airborne Daemons. Winter grinned to reveal her sharp teeth. "Tearm father and daughter with an ice dragon, coming right up!" She said and flew up to the sky with her wings flapping to join the dragons.
The entire allies join the war to clash their magic and weapons against their enemies, the DMC van arrives as Nico steer the wheel and press the brake pedal hard. Once she parked in safe distance, the door was open for both Lady and Trish join the fight by crashing in from a lot of bullets and lightningbolt. Mavis’s green eyes laid on DeVoe, who was hacking into the Magic Council. She widen her eyes when she saw the images of Etherion Cannon. "Why are you-... Are you hacking into Magic Council to activate Etherion Cannon!?" She shouts at him for hacking into Magic Council. She looked back that there are more hordes of arachnophobia and daemons coming their way. She notices orcs, easterlings, uruk-kai, and Sauron's armies are coming. "So the Dark Lord Sauron joined Daichi's party." She muttered to find out Sauron's armies are joining the war. The lightning was shown to clash against the enemies, so she sensed Merlin's magic as she looked at his location. She understands the pain of losing Simon and Onyx, sadly unknown to her unlike DeVoe, there will be another loss of friend from someone else.
Lucy and Taurus were using their strength to punch daemons' skulls to shatter, Taurus ax only sliced the enemies in half. Lucy grabbed another golden archer key and pointed to her side. "Open, the Gate of Archer! Sagittarius!" She enchanted her summoning as the doorbell-like chime sound was made to summon that Greek Deities thought Lucy can summon their old friend, but to their utterly confuse, Sagittarius was just a man dressed up in horse costume with a salute. Yukino join Lucy with Libra and Pisces by her side. Meanwhile, Nashi with Lucky on her shoulder and Neel with Sandy besides him. Nashi grabbed the gate of the lion golden key, she grinned at daemons. "Open, the Gate of Lion! Leo!" She enchanted the summoning to doorbell chime to summon Leo, who everyone called him: Loke. Loke smiled and take his stance with his ring magic of light. "Hey Nashi, you are eager to fight." He said to her. Nashi smiled back, her fists was engulf with fire. "Yeah, and beat Bloodwork up once my brothers and I find him!" She replied, and wanted to beat Bloodwork up. Loke heard of story about Bloodwork from Nashi and what does he look like, he was known as Karuma, Neel nicknamed him Bloodwork. How he was responsible for attacking Dragneels during their long journey and trying to infect Mick around his right eye, but Mick manage to stop the blood infection by burn it and results of scar. Sadly, they didn't know Bloodwork was freed and returned to Yozora Angel. "Maybe blind him with my Regulus Magic will weaken him and his blood army off." He said. "He is brainwashed by Daichi, but it will hurt his vision. Let's go!" She replied, then she and Loke ran towards the hordes of enemies with Nashi's Fire Dragon Slayer Magic and Loke's Regulus Magic dealt with entire armies. Nashi knows Neel can fight with two Celestial Spirits, he can only summon. Neel grabbed another diamond key with a pig sign. "Open the Gate of Pig! Pigsy!" He summoned his second Celestial Spirit as the doorbell chimed to summon one of Sandy's allies, Pigsy. However, he kind of wasted half of the magic because of two spirits. Neel grinned at his two spirit friends as his flaming aura worked up. "Sandy. Pigsy. Let’s beat Arachnophobia, Daemons, and Sauron’s armies up!" He shouted excitedly to Sandy and Pigsy, then he recklessly jumped in the fight with his fire dragon slayer magic with his activated Meteour gauntlet. He was aware of his limit of magic he has drained, but Sandy and Pigsy will know.
Hearing Shiro's telepathic message to let the Great Old Ones and Spirit know that it's okay to uncover their ears. They all did, however they witnessed Takara just stood there, and Oda begged him not to. Mosquito was unaware what's happening due to the temporary fear effect from Banshee's Wail. Before anyone could react, Takara grabbed Mosquito and the portal appeared to act as the vacuum to suck them into the portal. Great Old Ones were stunned by impulsive action. Ankhseram glanced back at his old friends, he noticed his father, knowing he may need their help as he sensed Sauron's armies. "Go help my father, both Norse and Greek Pantheons will need Warlords to slay our enemies." He ordered them to join Lord Death. Excaliburn stared at the eldest son of grim reaper as Great Old One of Anger and Eibon left to join with Death. "You are just like your father, it's a shame you are not chosen heir to take your father's place, even if it's cost his own life." Said Excaliburn, mentioning the effect of chosen heir to take a title of Grim Reaper, results of death of original Grim Reaper, Lord Death himself. Ankhseram lowered his head, Spirit was aware because he was Lord Death's death scythe wielder as he lowered his head. Ankhseram didn't have a heart to tell the Co-Founder of Death Councilors or Death The Kid about Lord Death's future true death, having his own son as an heir take his place because Grim Reaper has to be only one. He approached Spider-Man and placed his hand on his shoulder. "I'm sorry..." He mumbled, however his death sense alarmed him as he lifted his head as his death eyes can identify the time of death. He grew in fear. "No..."
After leaving the Metalshop of Hephaestus, Mitsuki as her chirasengo surged around her from daemon's presence, and she stopped to witness the war. Her featureless silver blue eyes spotted Fenrir and revenants either kill or drain entire blood dry, her father's entire wolf yokai tribes slaying with another tribe, which she noticed the woman with purple tip. Her sixth senses went haywire as she turned towards the source to notice more enemies of army hordes were coming to overwhelm her allies. She summoned Dragon's Destiny, then she took a deep breath and held her keyblade up high. Now, it's the right time for her to summon deities. When she is finally enchanted, Lord Death, Ankhseram, and Kid can hear her voice of prayer. "Gods above, earth, nature, ocean, and underworld! Hear my plea; lead my comrades with your strength!" She prayed to call out Astral and Japanese Pantheons. Lord Death and his own sons, maybe Norse and Greek Pantheons who were able to hear her prayer, turned their attention to Mitsuki. Lord Death seemingly knew what she was doing as Kid widened his eyes. "Lady Mitsuki..." He said out loud. Maka noticed Kid's attention went towards Mitsuki, so she was confused. "Huh, what is she doing?" She asked Kid, but he said nothing. Mitsuki opens her eyes and swings her keyblade down to her side. "That they may save our realms and stars from darkness blight!" She finished praying, however daemons took a notice on Mitsuki, immediately recognized her as their master's target to be captured and their master's sons living legacy, so they began to coming after her. However, the icy blue color light appeared besides Mitsuki as Gentiana appeared with eyes clothes, not just her, but the doves, foxs, rabbit, and three-legged crows known as Yatagarasu suddenly appear, but they will let Genitana speak first. "The lady's words have reached the heavens. By the will of the Priestess and the grace of the gods, a path for the allies is made." Said Genitana gently before she transformed into Astral Goddess of Ice, Shiva. Shiva flew up to join with six of her clones. Titan, the Astral God of Earth, jumped and stomp at the ground by his titanic foot to create the earthquake for Gaia Wrath. Thanks to Merlin's lightning, one of his lightning made Ramuh, the Astral God of Storm, appear as he was levilated to the sky to thunder clouds and used his staff to cast his Judgement Bolt to struck entire armies, additionally for Laxus, Mavis, Zane, and Orga consuming the lightning to requinished their lightning magic. Shiva lead her clones to drop the temperature to absolute zero and cast their Diamond Dust to freeze the entire enemies, additionally for Ice Devil Slayers and Shiro to consume the ice. Because of the ice, Leviathan, Astral Goddess of Sea, rose up and attacked entire air bourne daemons, and manipulate her water of miniature leviathans rather than using Tsunami. Garuda, Messenger of Wind, flew down from the sky and she spread her wings and smirked to cast Calling of the Crosswinds of many tornados around send the ground level enemies up high and making ari bourne lost their control. Finally Bahamut, Astral God of War, flew down with his bladed wings as he fired down few swords to pierce the entire hordes. Zack and rest of Avalanches were stunned that many summoning they were familiar with joined the fight. Unknownist to all of allies, Carbuncle walked towards them and release his Ruby Light to boost all of element temporary to all of allies before all of Astral Pantheons and Messengers, except for Bahamut, vanished as they were all complete their task to thin out the enemies. While Mitsuki was waiting for Japanese Messengers to speak out, but all of the sudden she can hear the neigh and sense deathly ominous, yet divine presence behind her. She slowly turned around and see six legged horse walked and what's on the fully armored horse was the demonic fully armored man with spear on one hand and the large sword sheath around his hip riding on it. Once the the six legged horse stopped next to her, the armor turned his helm towards her. He begin to speak in astral language. "I, as Messenger of Death, will guard you, the Draconian will take you to Daemon God." He said to her then turned his attention to daemons. Bahamut flew down and kneeled down to place his hand on the ground to gesture to her to hop on his palm. Mitsuki immediately recognized who he was when he said "Messenger of Death". "You are... Odin-sama." She whispered, then his steed named Sleipnir let out a demonic neigh and it picked up the pace as Odin held his lance known as Gungnir to slice the daemon, while protecting Mitsuki from daemons. She went to trance from the Japanese Pantheon’s telepathic. ”Leave the armies to us, focus on Daemon God.” They said in her mind before she broke her trance. She smiled that Japanese Deities will help the allies defeat the hordes. Her sensitive hearing picked up the sound of footsteps as she turned her head to see no other than Precht. Before he could talk about Simon, but he stopped when he noticed her sadness in her face. It took him a while, until he put the pieces together. ”I see, Simon told you and you knew the consequences.” ”I warned him I don’t want to bring some bad news to the entire Fairy Tail and his family.” She told the Second Guild Master about the burden of bringing the news. Precht sighed and muttered in disappointment about Simon’s “being a hero”. He glanced at daemons trying to pass Odin, he suspected they were after her. He looked at Mitsuki again. ”Not just Simon, but Onyx as well. I swear to the force those two are like their own mother, stubborn and self-sacrifice to save their friends. Right now, you just focus on stopping Daichi. Mavis saw the armies of Dark Lord Sauron, so he might be somewhere and the Istari are after him.” Precht added about Onyx as well. This upsets Mitsuki more, but he was aware of Arteria and Erza’s self-sacrifice. He reminded her to focus on Daichi, mentioning Sauron was somewhere. He was aware of the Dark Lord since he first saw him at Vault, but Team Istari said they will take care of him. Mitsuki knew Precht was right, she had to find Daichi and dethrone him. ”Right, before I forget…” She agreed and reached her hand into her pouch and pulled out a deactivated T7. Precht widens his eyelids and she hands the droid to him. ”I found him back at the Thebes, so I thought you and the rest of Jedis want him back.” She said as he took the droid back and looked at deactivated T7, then he held it. He turned around and looked at Warrod and Makarov fighting with Laxus. ”Thanks Mitsuki. I know you are either the Jedi or the Force, but… may the force be with you. Sounds familiar?” He said to her, then he left as he ignited his light whip and joined the war, while protecting deactivating T7. Mitsuki heard his words, she blinked because it’s similar to a motto. She closed her eyes and smiled as she turned around to hop on Balamut palm. ”It does sound like it. May the heart be the guided key. Say, Master Desmond... Master Atticus. You two will tell me the same in my dream.” She commented softly, then seemingly talking to her late masters from her dream. Bahamut lifted his palm up and stood up, his blades beginning to form into the bladewings. ”Hold on tight!” Bahamut alerted her as Mitsuki held his index finger tight. Bahamut took off up to the sky and flew with Mitsuki in his palm to where Daichi was currently located at fast speed as a dragon. Elsewhere, Death recognized Odin, but he knew that's not Odin the asgardians knew, but a demonic execution version of Odin. From the shadow, Joshua walked out with a woman fully dressed in black coat to conceal her identity. He remembered Tamashi told her the sign, he assumed she meant Bahamut. He looked at the woman as he nodded, in return she nodded. He took her hand and ran past the warzone to follow Bahamut, and avoid getting caught in the middle of it.
Around the allies, the spirits of rabbit, dove, Yatagarasu, and fox were circling around the allies as the Japanese Patheon answered her prayer. They only speak Japanese, and some gods like war, sun, moon, sky, underworld, and nature will understand their language. "Mitsuki-sama has answered our prayer. The gate from our domains has been opened, and the kami-sama shall assist you." The messengers said as they all vanished, the gateway from the Japanese Patheon had opened. Izanami-no-Mikoto, Goddess of Creation and Death and Ruler of Yomi, led her undead armies to reap the army's life force. Tsukuyomi-no-Mikoto, God of Moon and Ruler of the Night, with Amatsu-Mikaboshi, Japanese Primal Malevolent God of Chaos and Pole Star, controls their darkness, but Tsukuyomi only manipulate the artificial moon to shine the light of the moon. Susanoo-no-Mikoto, Japanese God of the Sea, Storm, Fields, Harvest, Marriage, Love and Ruler of Netherworld, lead with other sea and storm deities to blast their electricity and water elements at the enemies. Izanagi-no-Mikoto, God of Creation and Life, led the Japanese Pantheons to join the war. He laid his eyes on Fenrir, then gave him a disappointing look because of his relationship with his daughter Amaterasu and he was the reason why she stepped down from her position to choose to be reincarnated. In return, Fenrir only glared at Amaterasu's father because she was only treated like being worshiped and her failed marriage with her ex-husband/brother after he murdered Goddess of Food, and she wanted to find her own happiness.

"... Comrades are about heart."

OOC:
MosquitoMitsuki Takeshi Fenrir Ankhseram Carla Happy Lucy Hikari Wendy Natsu Yami Sora Winter Shiro Lupus Cecil Darkness Nashi Lucky Noctis Mavis Dr. Alchemy Neel Ginny Orpheus Nero Aqua Precht Zera Aerith Zack Ayame

Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion
Marcus Emrys
Drkslayer_Valencia

Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items