Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
Beach Temple of Poseidon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:57 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"We haven't gone on an adventure in a while. Would you like to go on one before we get married. That's what guys do before they get married right." Tsukiko asked closing her eyes again. Smiling brightly, "Yes I feel much better now, thanks to you." Curling up next to him she kept smiling. "I'm not really sure how weddings really work.....well I do, but I've never attended one before..." Closing her eyes before she confused herself again.

A song of the sea

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:14 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"the magic i command is truly powerful ..."

"i'm not sure what guys do before they get married ... i've never realy been to one before" he said looking at her "besided where can we go?"

"... but no magic is stronger than that of the heart"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:42 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"Some place where no one wants to kill us, or cause us harm." Tsukiko said looking up at him, "There was that new world you wanted to go to, or maybe we could go ask if we can use's the Heaven's like you wanted. Or we could go swimming, Miya was going to come to the main room, but she turned and went back to her room. Cyra's in her room as well as our other guest." Tsukiko smiled brightly as she looked up at him. Mostly enjoying her time with him.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:21 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"that'll be kind of hard considering that Gallifrey is busy with the Gathering ... where they elect a president of the planet" he said lying down thinking "maybe we can go somewhere else to go swimming ... but we'll have to take our swim clothes, unless your wanting to ... as you say 'get the embarassing things out of the way' and just not bother packing anything at all, except maybe a couple of towels" he said with a charming smile

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:46 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"And risk you getting jealous.." Tsukiko mused lightly as she propped her head on her hand. "Maybe we could find some hot springs some where, that sounds interesting." Tapping him in the nose lightly with a sweet smile. "Seeing is how there really isn't anything else to hide anymore. As long as its just me and you for a while that is." Letting out a giggle as she spoke.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:28 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

laughing, James just held her "that sounds good ... except unless you know of someplace that would have some, we'll have to wander around for a while" he said as he kissed her "but then in the end it should be a good sight for the both of us"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:45 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Blushing slightly and she playfully hit his arm. "No I don't know of a place...." She smiled though and snuggled closer to him, "I'm sure it wouldn't take long, seeing is how I'm the god of the sea and you are of wisdom." The laughing and reached up to kiss him. Smiling brightly she was actually really happy right now. She loved him so much, and she loved when he held her. It made her feel safe, and it made her feel loved.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:50 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"well ... i know an island that's abandoned ... maybe we can search there" he said with a kiss as he got up "it seems lately we've been leaving out of the bedroom huh?"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:57 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"Its seems that why." Tsukiko said moving to the edge of the bed. Sitting up her feet touched the ground. "Would you like to walk outside, or maybe to the kitchen." She said giggling lightly. Moving to hug him she laugh again. She just felt so happy for the moment. "I really do love you." She muttered softly as she hugged him. She felt as if couldn't express it enough. So she smiled and hugged him, he made her so happy. She didn't even know why, she was happy at the moment. Tsukiko felt it was because of him. So she kept smiling for him.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:13 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"no ... i'ts fine" he said as he held her "shall we?" he said as they apperated to the Isle of Hera to the Land of Peace

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:06 am
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

in a puff of white smoke, James, Tsukiko, and the mysterious woman disaperated from Persia and landed at the beach right infront of the Temple "first we meet a bunch of pirates, then we almost get beaten by some bully guard, now we have some stranger save us ... this just isn't my day" he said as he winced and lifted up his shirt a little to see his left side was brused "thank goodness he didn't have a steel toe on his boot" he said as the bruse began to slowly heal "thankfully one of the perks of being a sorcerer at my level is instant healing ... i think i'll be fully healed ... at sundown i believe" he said as he looked as the Sun was almost on the horizon. he shook his head and looked back at the mysterious white haired woman, there was just something about her ... he couldn't shake off "i dont think you told us your name ... it's only fair sence you know ours ... which is odd cause usualy we have to anounce who we are to others ... only those on Olympus and our friends know who we are, everyone else doesn't believe in us, so they dont know"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:20 pm
╔══════════════╗
User Image
╚══════════════╝

User Image

With the beauty and love of my mother...

The girl watched for a moment as Tsukiko tended to James. Somethings just never seem to change. "Well names tend to get lost when one is saving lives." Even if they were never in any danger, Tsukiko would have taken a nice shot at the man if she hadn't had jumped in. "The name's Luna though. There are those few who will always look to the gods for guidance. My mother and father raised me believing that." Luna sheathed her blade and looked at James with familiar eyes. "Just be glad that man didn't break your ribs. Three inches up and it would have been a lot worse. Anyway that spell erased his memory of him hurting you. I altered it slightly so he thinks he was beat up. He should get a nice personality change from it." Looking up at the horizon she turned back to them. "Might want to get inside its suppose to storm bad, even in paradise which surprises me." Luna helped Tsukiko get James inside and helped him onto a couch. It was kinda awkward for her to just stand there. So much would change, and she wasn't use to any of this. Luna look around and picked out things she recognized. Which wasn't much, to be honest.

...I have the knowledge and love of my father.

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:38 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

lying on the couch, James looked at Luna who was looking around the house. it was strange, he felt like he knew her but how? he never saw or met her before. he looked at her wear and it seemed wizardry and her sword ... he knew that sword somehow "your parents must have raised you well ... i've never seen an energy spell that knocked out people and erased memory at the same time" he said as he tryed to read her mind but couldn't ... it was almost as if she was a stronger Sorcerer than he was. oh she was a Sorcerer he could tell that much "i'd love to meet your parents ... saving two Gods isn't something that happens every day" he said feeling better as he got up "if you don't have a place to stay your welcome here"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:11 pm
╔══════════════╗
User Image
╚══════════════╝

User Image

With the beauty and love of my mother...

"My father's a real smart man, a powerful wizard. He can answer any question I have....well almost any question." She laughed and looked over at Tsukiko from the corner of her eye. "And my mother is the most loving and compassionate woman in all of the worlds. Of course she gets worried and over protective, but with all good reasons. One day you will meet them, destiny or faith just hasn't allowed you to cross path's yet." Her smile was familiar as well as she nodded. "I'd love to stay here!" Yet if her parents honestly found out she was here, she was so dead. "Though you don't have any other guest at the moment do you. I'd hate to be a burden." She never thought she would say those word especially here.

...I have the knowledge and love of my father.

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:32 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Tsukiko just smiled at the girl, something about her made Tsukiko just want to get up and hug her. "Your parents sound like wonderful people. I'm sure they are really proud of you Luna." She had been sitting on the edge of the couch tending to James. Kissing him on the forehead before they got up. "A few of my friends are staying with us, but they are on the whole other side of the temple. You can stay here for as long as you need. Though I'm going to have to make a new room. So feel free to decorate it to your liking." Tsukiko just patted the girl on the shoulder and smiled at her. Her smile was returned and she didn't know why, but she knew this girl...she just knew she was a good kid. Taking a deep breath she created the new room and the door appeared. "Learning the undetectable extension charm was the best move I've ever made." She said as she opened the door for Luna. "Feel free to sit with us, or if you get hungry the dishes with be more then happy to cook you a meal." Tsukiko smiled again as she motioned for Luna to join them.

A song of the sea

Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games