Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Digimon: Lost in the Digital World. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alpine Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:10 pm
Cold~Fyre growled at her. "Blue Blaster!!" He said as sent off a large jetstream of iceyflames that surrounded Renamon's feet. This is so not going well. Rikeza thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:25 pm
"This is what Ive been waiting for."Renamon smirked."Renamon warp-digivolve to Sakuyamon."

User Image
"Renamon that is too much power!"  

Misujage

Saint

Alpine Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:15 am
Cold~Fyre let off another jet stream of icey flames. "Blue Blaster!!" Rikeza was now getting really nervese. "Cold~Fyre!! Are you insaine!?! She's a mega of crying out loud!" She screamed, now pulling at the hem of her tatered black dress.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:10 pm
Sakuyamon twirled her staff at the flames and caught it swirling it around till it looked as if it was a dragon."Thats a little cute, come on give me something stronger."
"Sakuyamon if you do anything harmful I will make you regret it."  

Misujage

Saint

Alpine Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:34 pm
Cold~Fyre opened up his mouth for another shot only to get it shut by Rikeza's hand. Grabbing the sides of his head and turnning it towards her's Rikeza looked into eyes of her Gabumon and kissed him on the nose. "Gabu, don't fight her anymore. I would hate for you to get hurt or worse... will you do that for me?" She kept looking into his eye while waiting for a replie. Finally she got her answer, a nod a with a downcast look in his eyes. "sorry, Rikeza. I won't fight like this anymore." Once Rikeza heard that she gave her overly chuby friend a big hug.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:58 pm
"awww I wasnt gonna hurt him I just wanted to play a little." Sakuyamon spoke as she dedigivolved to Renamon.
"So sorry for that little disturbance." said Mis bowing to Rikeza while simultaneously shooting a glare at Renamon.  

Misujage

Saint

Alpine Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:02 pm
Rikeza bowed back. "it's ok, Cold~Fyre can sometimes get stuck on something and it's hard to get his mind off of it." She said as she looked over at Cold~Fyre, his eyes still downcast.

"I'm Renamon, I was over reacting. Will you forgive me?" He said as he offered his paw to her.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:23 pm
"I dont like to touch other digimon unless i really know them or we are fighting and still rarely then." Renamon smiled."No Offense at all to you oddly colored digimon."
Mis glared at Renamon again who diverted her eyes to a distant object.  

Misujage

Saint

Alpine Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:12 pm
Cold~Fyre withdrew his paw. "I understand, fare Renamon." Now turning to Mis. "sorry for my rudeness to your partner, Mis." Rikeza looked to Cold~Fyre and smiled sweetly at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:40 pm
"You rude, I dont remember you being runde at all, Renamon on the other hand is a different store." Mis chuckled slightly.

"That Stingmon seems flabberghasted he hasnt moved in ages."  

Misujage

Saint

Alpine Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:31 pm
"hope he dosn't stall and fall to the ground at the his hight." Said Cold~Fyre now looking at the stingmon.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:05 pm
"Though it would be something funny to watch." spoke Renamon hopping onto the larger than life statue Stingmon.  

Misujage

Saint

Alpine Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:51 am
Cold~Fyre put a paw over his mouth. "that would be kinda funny." He said with a slight laugh.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:43 am
"Hey Gabumon blow it over!!!' called down Renamon from atop STingmon.  

Misujage

Saint

Alpine Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:02 am
"ok, Blue Blaster!!!" Cold~Fyre let out a large stream of cold fire at the stingmon.

Rikeza walked over to Mis and wisppered in her ear. "I think they've lost it."  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games