Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
digimon tamers new begining Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sci the Cheetah

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 9:40 pm
(Luke had gone home and gone to sleep. And I never specified what digimon Velocimon was facing, just that he beat it quickly and that it was a champion. Also, Jason keeps himself well hidden.)  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 6:25 am
Chikyu Kodomo
As Hana was walking home from school, she notices that Luke, Coronamon, and another boy with a Velocimon fought against a pair of Flybeemon. "Man, don't boys ever think to stop and take a break every once and a while? If they keep this up, the whole school will be like a giant magnet for wild digimon." She walks down the street, but fails to notice that she is being followed...

It isn't until Hana reaches her third traffic light that she realizes that she's being watched. "Nuts. If it's a digimon, I'm completely defenseless." She glanced behind her and noticed that the only person there was a student who went to her school, a boy about her age, though he was much taller than she was. "Whew. It's just someone from school. Maybe we go home the same way?"

"...Ta...mer.......T....am...er.........Tamer?"

Hana froze in her tracks. She glanced at the guy's lips again. Sure enough, they were mouthing the word 'tamer.' "Um, what? What are you talking about?"

"...You...girl...you are...a tamer...a digimon tamer...aren't you?" The kid was now staring at Hana, his eyes blazing with a mysterious light. "Don't try to lie....you smell like digimon...know you got one...saw your fight with Bakemon...show me your digimon."

Hana was starting to get creeped out by this guy. "Um, I don't know what you're talking about. Leave me alone please." Now he was reaching his hands towards her, trying to grasp her throat. "Go away!" Hana ran across the street towards her house, trying despirately to put some distance between this guy and herself. When she finally got home, she locked the door and ran to her room. Inside, Gaomon was lying on her bed, pretending to be a stuffed animal.

"Hm? What's wrong Hana? You look exhausted."

"No time to talk Gaomon; we've got trouble! There's some creep who knows about you and wants me to show you to him! I think he's crazed; he tried to strangle me!" Before Hana could say anymore, they heard the sound of wood being ripped apart down below. "Oh no, he's here already! C'mon Gaomon; if he wants to see you that badly, let's give him a good look...right before we hit him so hard he'll be too dizzy to see much else!" Hana grabbed her digivice and cards, ran down the stairs, and swiped the first card on her deck. "Digimodify! Crystal Fire Activate!" Gaomon lept in front of her, his fists and hands now swirling with a blue flame, shouted "Crystal Fire!" and shot the fire at Hana's attacker. As the flames cleared, they discovered that it wasn't a person at all. The mechanical doll that was disguised as a person fell to the ground as the digimon controlling it, Hagurumon, lept out of it and floated into the air.

"So...this is your digimon, eh little girl?" Hagurumon began shooting towards Gaomon, but Hana interupted him by knocking him into the wall. "You creep! Whatever you're here for, there's no way I'm going to help you get it! Now go away and leave me alone!" "Hana! Look out!" "Cog Crusher!" Hagurumon fires a gear at Hana, but Gaomon leaps in the way and takes the hit instead. "Gaomon! Are you okay?" "Hana, don't come near me!" As Hana approached Gaomon, he suddenly started trying to hit her. "Huh? Gaomon?" "Kehehe. Your friend's been hit by my Cog Crusher; now I control his every move." He demonstrated by having Gaomon perform a short dance, then stop right in front of Hana. "Kill your tamer, Gaomon." "Gaomon...no!"

luke woke to hana screaming. (they live right next to each other)
luke jumped out of his window and through hers "hey leave her alone gaomon," luke said this and did a jump kick into his stomach nocking out the gear.(lukes a black belt and suposively like his father who was taken away by a group of people when he was little his father was a great fighter and strong)

luke kicked the digimon out the window and it ran to the city park "hana are you ready to fight," luke said with a grin on his face when he saw how pissed she was when gaomon was taken over so she needed to fight  

king zetsu13

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 6:27 am
(hey can you guys get one more puson to join maybe a girl so she can get a lunamon because i really want someone with a lunamon coronamons rival)  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 11:08 am
"Fire Ball," Velocimon cried as he blasted Hagurumon. Velocimon then absorbed the data.
"If you're going to be weak, then you might as well have someone strong near by," Jason said as he approached the two. Velocimon stood by his side.  

Sci the Cheetah

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 12:12 pm
Hana didn't respond; she was still suffering from the shock produced by the fact that her own friend almost killed her. Tears began to appear on her face. "L-L-Lunamon...I'm s-sorry..." Lunamon looked at Hana, now feeling partially responsible for this situation. "Hana...you don't need to apologize; you didn't do anything wrong. Hagurumon was the one who attacked you; you mustn't blame yourself for that." However, Hana now began to sob into her hands. "She almost...sh-she almost..." Hana then ran to her room and sobbed into her pillow. Lunamon stood there, completely speechless. "Hana..." She then turned to Jason and Luke and said "I'm sorry for any attacks I made on either of you. Even if this incident has hurt Hana, physically or mentally, I think she can still recover, though it will take time." She then walked back into the house. "I'm sorry, but I hope you can understand."  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 3:44 pm
Jason gave a heavy sigh. "You better talk to her. And be more careful next time. These digimon aren't going to be playing," he said as he began to walk away.  

Sci the Cheetah

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:24 am
scifantasyx the wise
Jason gave a heavy sigh. "You better talk to her. And be more careful next time. These digimon aren't going to be playing," he said as he began to walk away.

"yeah i know," luke said recaping what just happened then he realized that guy was a tamer but instead of going after him he went to talk to hana.

i went in to talk to her "hana its not your fault its the digimons he put the gear in his back, but thats all over now and the only thing we can do now is get stronger ok so next time that happens if it does we will be ready so rest and tomorow we will find that guy and get him to explain everything," luke said sounding like the leader he will soon become. (and yes i want to be leader in my roleplay )  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:07 am
(I'm going to be more of the rogue tamer that likes to do things for himself and just get stronger, like Rika was.)  

Sci the Cheetah

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:46 pm
neo yoru13
scifantasyx the wise

"yeah i know," luke said recaping what just happened then he realized that guy was a tamer but instead of going after him he went to talk to hana.

i went in to talk to her "hana its not your fault its the digimons he put the gear in his back, but thats all over now and the only thing we can do now is get stronger ok so next time that happens if it does we will be ready so rest and tomorow we will find that guy and get him to explain everything," luke said sounding like the leader he will soon become. (and yes i want to be leader in my roleplay )

(Yeah, that would make sense.)

From within the room, Luke hears Hana shout, "Just go away! I need to be alone!" followed by several loud sobs. Looking over, Luke sees Lunamon kneeling next to the door, a look of guilt on her face. "She won't let me in either. I think she's still in shock from having been chased and attacked by Hagurumon, and from him trying to use me to kill her, and almost succeeding." Lunamon shut her eyes and looked away. "I know it's not entirely my fault...but I feel as if I've let her down, that if I had been strong enough I could have prevented this from happening." Lunamon then turned to Luke and said, "I understand that you want to help, and perhaps you should, but...I don't think that Hana feels that way." She glanced back at the door, looking like someone who had just heard about her parents' death. "Please...give her some time; I'll keep trying."  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:57 pm
Jason was sitting on the window sill. "So, how long are you going to wallow in self pity? It doesn't make a girl pretty," he said to Hana. Velocimon was sitting by the window.  

Sci the Cheetah

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:14 pm
Chikyu Kodomo
neo yoru13
scifantasyx the wise

(Yeah, that would make sense.)

From within the room, Luke hears Hana shout, "Just go away! I need to be alone!" followed by several loud sobs. Looking over, Luke sees Gaomon kneeling next to the door, a look of guilt on his face. "She won't let me in either. I think she's still in shock from having been chased and attacked by Hagurumon, and from him trying to use me to kill her, and almost succeeding." Gaomon shut his eyes and looked away. "I know it's not entirely my fault...but I feel as if I've let her down, that if I had been strong enough I could have prevented this from happening." Gaomon then turned to Luke and said, "I understand that you want to help, and perhaps you should, but...I don't think that Hana feels that way." He glances back at the door, looking like someone who had just heard of his parents' death. "Please...give her some time; I'll keep trying."

"its ok gaomon all we can do is become stronger and together we will do it i promise i wont let you down," luke said this with a fire in his eye and coronamon agreed.

luke went to the door "hana just so you know im here for you dont worry it will all be ok," luke said this and turned around to see the guy in the window sill.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:21 pm
scifantasyx the wise
Jason was sitting on the window sill. "So, how long are you going to wallow in self pity? It doesn't make a girl pretty," he said to Hana. Velocimon was sitting by the window.

luke starred at him with anger in his eyes "how could you talk to her like that how dare you errrr im going to make you regret those words she is sad," he said clenching his hand into a fist. "coronamon you ready," luke said this kicking the guy out of the window sill but he landed on his feet, and i jumped out of the window after him.

"digimodify hyper wing activate digimondify hyper speed activate," i did this before landing coronamons ready to fight  

king zetsu13

Sci the Cheetah

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 6:13 pm
(Jason's in the room with Hana so you can't get to him.)  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:10 pm
Hana suddenly looked over at Luke and Jason, a look of unwanting on her face. "Please don't! It's enough that Hagurumon almost killed me, but I don't want you two fighting over me!" She then walked over to Jason. "I know that being upset won't help matters, but what can I do? I don't want Lunamon to worry about me. I'm her tamer; I should be taking responsibility. What if another digimon like Hagurumon attacks, and we wind up killing each other before we can kill him? I don't want that to happen." She then opened her door, and glanced over at Jason. "Now, if you're done, I would like for you to leave." Lunamon stared into the room, startled as to how Jason and Velocimon got in while the door was locked.  

Chikyu Kodomo

Sci the Cheetah

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:24 pm
Jason hopped off of the window sill. "Our partners are supposed to worry about us, not the other way around. They are a lot tougher than us. Keep training and maybe one day you'll be as strong as us. Also, it would help if you didn't keep your window open," he said before jumping out the window with Velocimon right behind him. He then disappeared into the night. On her bed was a small note that read:

'Meet me at your school tomorrow night at 9 o'clock if you want to get stronger.'

It wasn't signed or anything.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games