PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 3:12 pm
User Image

Parents: Cualtzin & Tally
Siblings: Caullyen & Saamal
Mate: None Yet
Offspring: None Yet
RP Color: Brown
Theme Song:

Autumn is curious and playful. But, can calm down when threatened or annoyed. Which is slightly hard to do. Autumn was raised by Nicole, but was close to her mother and father also. She loved them dearly and always wanted to be around them untill now. Autumn has begun to get independent and always wants to get away. She is kind to her family when around them but, adventurous and curious when not. Always getting into this and that. And following some trails that should be left alone.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 3:18 pm
{-Autumn's Familiar-}

Keeper of the Herd

Keeper of the Herd

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 3:19 pm
{-Autumn's Story-}

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 3:20 pm
{-Friends & Enemies-}

Color Key:

Autumn's thoughts:
Brown

Numan: I just know him...kinda.

In-thread RP Autumn was curious to meet him and for once her curiousity backfired to find a stallion that could look deep. she wont mind meeting him agian. The talk they had annoyed her that she had to stand otherwise it was amusing and chalenging.

Chaser Relationship: Friend

Chaser took care of the wild basket Autumn was and now she is a dear friend.

Ares Relationship: Friend

I enjoy being around this stallion he's different and I doesn't mind that. I hope to see him agian.

Ahmik Relationship: Friend

Ahmik, has anybody beside me noticed the 'A' names? o.o? Well anyway! Ahmik seems a bit shy but, I enjoy being around him. Who noes maybe i'll get to know him better.

Scythe Relationship: Good Friend.

You know some bikers how they look scary but are really just big teddy bears? Well thats him, dont take me wrong he might not like you. But, he's a great friend for me.

Rhapsody Relationship: Friend-ish.

I could take him as a friend besides for the fact that he takes the fun out of everything! Well, not everything but, close enough! But, he's still fun to be around.

Ace Relationship: I dont quite know what he is right now.

C-R-A-Z-Y. But, real fun to be around. Although he does expect you to move out of his way. He is a derailed train. After recent meetings with him I found this stallion to be 'interesting' -ninjas- I have got to watch those 'A' names. xD!

Tka-ih Relationship: Rp lost.

Not quite sure to make of him.

Oba Fenyang Relationship: Interesting...

This stallion has always spelt curious out for me. I hope to get to know him better.

Pallaton and Sunflash Relationship: Father and Son/ I just know them.

I ran into these two. Literally. I was running and they were just there in my path. I didn't hit them of course...un like Ace does...;-; Ok nevermind back to Pallaton and Sunflash, These two are quite nice sunflash seems a bit cautious while his father friendly and kind.

Tika Relationship: I just saw her.

Tika seems nice and gental although Nicole was with me there was some mixed feelings going on and not to mention confusion

Anshu Relationship: Friend

I guess Anshu knows my brother, He and I are good friends. -more coming soon-

Tally relationship: Mother

This is my mother Tally. I love her dear, along with my brother Caully. I dont know much of my sister and not many do. I love you momma!

Caullyen Relationship: Brother

This is my brother Caullyen, or Caully. He's such a whinner! -giggle- Although he is still my brother...yadda yadda yadda. I love him too.

Dirt Relationship: Friends

What can you say about Dirt. Well, he definatly knows how to steer my curiousity. dang on how that actually works. He's quite an interesting one. I wouldn't exactly say go run up and say hi, but he's an interestin' one to meet thats for surz.

Rudolph Relationship: Friends

Rudolph is an fun stallion to be around, although he doesn't much enjoy me calling some of his accesiories 'cute' Like his nose! I like his nose ^w^

Lovey Dovey Relationship: I ran into her, LITERALLY.

HEY Look a mare in my friends list. These are rare. xD Well, anyhoo Lovey was a very pretty mare, it tink' she also knows Dirt, or sumptin' like dat. Well, she was nice to meet  

Keeper of the Herd

Keeper of the Herd

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 3:21 pm
{-RP LOG #1-}

In-Progress RPs:

Unfinished RPs:

-Dadda why are my eyes odd colors?-
(Autumn & Cualtzin)

-Critics-
(Autumn & Ares)

-You look Funny...-
(Autumn & Scythe)

-A casual meeting...Right?-
(Autumn & Ace)

-A different morning-
(Autumn & Oba)

-Strips of different colors.-
(Autumn & Tka-ih)

-Time Alone-
(Autumn & Ahmik)

Strange seasons
(Autumn & Swafi Jr.)

-Dirty seasons-
(Autumn & Dirt)

-Patches of colors-
(Autumn & Anchu)

-Spring gatherings-
(Autumn, Tally & Cualtzin)

-Mornings New Beauty-
(Autumn & Rainbow Chaser)

-Babysitting-
(Autumn & Various Other Soquili)

-A tale of two families-

-Alone on the beach-

Finished RPs:  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 3:22 pm
{-RP LOG #2-}

In-Thread: Autumn and Nu'man Colors: Are brown. Bold= Nu'man ///Normal= Autumn.
The stark white form walked calmly over the land. His eyes catching every movement. Ever bleeding wings dripped red blood in his trail. He was death itself. For now he simply looked over his path, sensing each of the festering lives of those near him.

Autumn paced her way along a narrow pathway fit for one. Bushes and tree's sat next to her. Branches acting like giant arms as they swayed in the wind. Small whistling sounds of the bushes filled the air around her. Yet, the brown and black mare who's eye's, one brown one blue, stared at her surroundings eager to escape this narrow pathway and get out into the wide space, where she could pick up the pace

A mare came into sight after a moment. He had not been thinking to make out what life energy belonged to what. It mattered not. He drew his wings close and stood, only a few yards ahead of her on the trail. Red eyes, clear of all but curiosity, watched her closely, gauging her reactions to his very obvious presence.

A stallion stood tall before her. Rather curious the mare continued on forward. Disobedience is what she lived for, her father always told her to stay away from those with wings like that stained with blood. Always getting into trouble the mare made her way closer and closer. Curious of what she might find. She had met those who look alike with this stallion but, they seem friendly. Maybe this was the case for the stallion which now stood in front of her. Her brown/Blue eye's met his before she looked away and then back. "Hello." She stated casually.

Nu'man smirked, his fangs quite obvious, and lowered his head in greeting. "Greetings, fair one." Red eyes met hers blatantly as he stepped forward, half-spreading his wings. "Now how is it one so fair as you has come to travel alone in a place like this?"

Autumn stood where she was; head tilted slight and mind running wild. His teeth where like one's she had seen before but, the curious mare stood her ground. Autumn examined her dark surroundings before looking past him. "Why do I not have the right to be out wondering? I think I can fairly take care of myself. Escaping family, this was the only way out. What about you? Why are you in these parts?" The most amused mare stood still swaying her tail from side to side. It was hard for her to stand still.

"A good answer. Indeed you have the right. But I meant more towards you being alone at all. As for me, there is little danger that could present itself to one such as I." He flicked his tail, every inch of him spelling out danger, evil, without even trying.

"Nobody worth taking on my own journeys. True, little would bother you." The mare watched him. Sighs were clear but, what is disobeying without ignoring a few signs. Curiosity held her tight, within' the grasps of standing face to face with danger.

"Alone in your wanderings with danger all around, and yet you face it with what? Foolhardy steadfastedness? Courage beyond possibility? Or is it curiosity for the unknown I see in your eyes?" He smirked and lowered his head a bit, holding his wings high. "Curiosity such as the kind that makes young foals follow faint trails that lead to their demise... But then, we aren't a young foal anymore, are we?"

Autumns ears flickered from back to forth. She was one who easily gets lost in conversations or for anything else. How could this stallion just read her? Before she was just playing but, now it was not all fun and games for the young mare. Ignoring the first sentence she continued on standing tall, as possible. "But, if we do not follow faint trails. How will you know whats on the other side?" The mare inquired calmly even though her surroundings began to make her personality twist. She had been standing too long and her legs began stiff, but she stared at the stallion not wanting to take her eyes off of him.

He raised his head again and chuckled darkly. "Indeed, another good answer. Though you forget that all good explorers always bring someone to help them in case of mortal danger. But still, you're as wise as you are fair. Perhaps danger will let you pass freely if you keep your wits about you."

The mare was at her wits end. "Exactly what danger am I facing?" Questioned the mare who stretched her legs and regained normal standing. "One who is able to tamper with your emotions? Look deep then bring there true selves out?" This was way out; Autumn was always cheerful and running along the riverside. She wished to run again so she questioned the danger once more. "I'm walking, if you wish to follow you may. After all you did say I should bring some help. So why not start now? Who knows when curiosity might catch me again?" The mare smiled feeling quite triumphant with herself but, slightly fearing the reactions of the stallion. Turning to begin to walk off but, keeping a sharp eye on the stallion, if he wished to talk back. He would have to follow.

No, he would not follow; he would let the lesson dwell without his presence. Instead he gave her a last message. "You face fear itself." With a last smirk he made his own way, walking off in a different direction. He really had no destination for the moment, but he didn't need to follow the fair mare around.  

Keeper of the Herd

Keeper of the Herd

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 3:23 pm
{-Family Tree-}

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 3:23 pm
{-Photo Album-}

Keeper of the Herd

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash