Submit

- A Crimson Rose -

Gracious Fatcat

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:20 pm
She stopped her little research on him and bowed back. A warm smile on her lightly painted lips.

"Ah yes....the....others...." she muttered, her crimson tinted gaze finding the place completely and utterly empty.
".....I have NO idea." she confessed laughing uneasily. Her laugh rang and echoed in the large hall making her blush slightly.
Eliza looked back at him and folded her arms across her chest.

"But, what are you? I mean..." she nodded at some features of him than gave a confused glance. "Nothing I've seen before."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:27 pm
Sura looked at Eliza curiously as well suvering her.
"I could ask the same thing about you, you have a human aperance but you scent is clearly different."said Sura"Im sorry i guess i should awnser before i ask questions,Well the truth is im not really sure what i am but from what i can tell i resemble an Anubus warrior."

Sura examined the Eliza more curiously now sniffing the air and cirlcling her.

CR4SS

Dapper Fatcat

- A Crimson Rose -

Gracious Fatcat

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:34 pm
She felt her cheeks growing hot and she nodded while she watched him inspect her. Eliza tilted her head at the word scent.
"I have a scent?" she asked bluffed.
"Well, I'm a vampire....so normally I'm the one looking for the nices scented human. They taste best." she explained. "I mean, I drink their blood, so it's the blood I'm smelling."

She paused then placed her index finger to her chin.
"It's weird you have such a acute sense of smell aswell." she mused.

"A....Anubus worrior.....but aren't they supposed to be those legendary dog like humans from the olden Egyption times?" she asked amazed.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:41 pm
"Well i suppose Anubus warriors are ancient but there might be a reason im an anubus warrior i mean this did happen to me in egypt it was some kind of curse that i got when me and my dad were raiding some old egyption tomb."

Then Sura thought over what Eliza said about drinking Human blood.
"Wait you said you drank human blood,From the reserch ive done i thought blood had no nutritional value whats so ever. Well at least not to anything nonParasitic."

"And yes you do have a scent and might i note its very tastful"said Sura

CR4SS

Dapper Fatcat

- A Crimson Rose -

Gracious Fatcat

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:48 pm
"Yes I- " she broke off hearing the last comment and struggeld hard not to let the red flush come back to her cheeks again. Eliza cleared her throat and continued.
"I drink human blood, and I don't know why but that's what vampires feed on and nothing else." she shrugged.

"Interesting..." she murmured, her voice down to almost a purr. "Well do you know what you are capable of? I mean, any unique strengths, powers...?" she asked Sura.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:52 pm
"well the powers ive figured out i have is 1)Speed which you already saw. 2) A very very loud howl 3) A very acute hearing 4)and the final and most dangerouse asset just about every living thing i touch dies well exept for you aperently" replyed Sura

Though he had only realized that she hadnt died.

CR4SS

Dapper Fatcat

- A Crimson Rose -

Gracious Fatcat

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:57 pm
It took her not even a second to register this and she looked incrediously at him.
"You pounced on me even though normally everything you touch dies?" she asked her voice raising.
"You could have killed me!" Eliza added, her lightly painted lips forming a small 'o' form in shock.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:09 am
"well.....sorry bout that it just didnt accure to me at the moment.."Sura bowed his head down in shame.

"Your scent was just unike anything i've ever smelled so i got kinda alarmed..."

CR4SS

Dapper Fatcat

- A Crimson Rose -

Gracious Fatcat

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:09 am

She shut her mouth and held her breath.
Eliza wasn't one to stay angry for very long. Placing a hand on her hip and exhaling slowly she nodded and gave Sura a smile.

"It' ok, no harm done." she said.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:11 pm
"ya sorry bout that" apologized Sura
"so whats a vampire doing at well....um is this even a school?"asked Sura

CR4SS

Dapper Fatcat

- A Crimson Rose -

Gracious Fatcat

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:26 am
Her smile faded and her expression changed to a more serious one.
"Yes well, as you might know. Since..well since vampires have existed, they were always hated, feared and have been hunted down. "
Eliza paused reflecting on what she said and a faint smile appeared.
"That's why I thought it would be best to be in this school, where I can't scare anyone." she explained.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:49 pm
Sura looked at her as if she were forgetting he didnt really know what a vampire was but he replyed "Yes well i can see how that could be a problem. And well no i did'nt know Vampires are hated i dotn see why i guess because they fee don something considered grotesc to those that you hunt,But you only do what you do to survive.....to me humans hunting vampires is like Deer Hunting lion instead of the lion hunting the deer but i guess humans are smarter then Deer."

"so shall we get moveing?"asked Sura

CR4SS

Dapper Fatcat

- A Crimson Rose -

Gracious Fatcat

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:14 pm
She was puzzled with the way he thought of everything like the food-chain and laughed then tilted her head.
"Where to? This place is absolutely deserted. No-one around. I would have sensed them or at least smelled them otherwise." she explained, her almond shaped crimson eyes surveying the empty hall.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:18 pm
"well lets see....um....I've already gone down the hall to the right lets try straight ahead!" Said Sura in an upbeat mood.

He seemed to like this ELiza in a freindly way but more or less just curiouse about vamspires now.

CR4SS

Dapper Fatcat

- A Crimson Rose -

Gracious Fatcat

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:32 pm
A grin widened far enough on her lips that two pearly white fangs peered out.
"Well in that case." she glanced forward and saw the big opening to another room.
"Let's see who's faster, hm? Vampire or Anubus." she said already walking ahead.
Eliza was walking fast through the hall already straight on to get to the next room, her steps flowing as she walked with extreme grace dispite her rush. The heels of her black laced boots gave a rhythmitic click with each step and her speed increased faster everytime.
She glanced back and gave him a small wink then chuckled.

62: Role Playing in Reailty

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff