MacSen191

Tipsy Gaian

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:27 am
Hi!

My favorite is Stargate SG-1... minus season six.(Didn't like Jonas...) I liked the team dynamic.

I also like Star Trek: Deep Space Nine...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:30 am
Man, you guys named a lot of my favs as well... Farscape is awesome as well.  

MacSen191

Tipsy Gaian

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Marbh_Leannan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:51 pm
DOCTOR WHO ROCKS!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:35 am
Definitely Dr. Who (fourth doctor).  

Britomartis-the-Valiant

Sindeira

Codebreaking Reveler

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:40 am
Firefly and the original cast of Stargate SG-1
are my favorite series, of this genre. And I've
been dabbling in a bit of Dr. Who, as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:38 pm
Living Ink
Purple dragon lady
I like Dr. Who. Mostly because we watch old episodes pirated off Public Television in Anime Club office. It's awesome.

I have to admit I really have never watched Dr. Who. Mostly I know that like James Bond, there have been a lot of actors who played the lead role. xd

well unlike james bond in which ever actor portrayed a reinterpretation of the original to update it, Dr Who is that same person with different actors with a contoinuosly evolving story, he's an alien a "timelord" to be exact he's able to perform (for lack of a better word) a rebirth he sheds his former self but keeps his mind with a new body, if he's about to die of old age he does it if he's got a mortal wound he does it. he's immortal due to that he can die if he chooses to but that would be suicide since he doesn't have to die.

it's a very intriguing show . . .

it also has a spin off called "Torchwood" haven't seen it but i soooo want to . . .

my other favorite is farscape . . . quite an interesting concept behind it . . . still want to see all of the episodes but i know i've missed many . . .

sliders was good . . . even though at times the concepts were past bizarre . . .  

Razin Frostdrake
Crew

TheOnlyGatsby

Dangerous Bloodsucker

8,125 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Battery 500
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:13 pm
What does my avi look like to you? I love the Doctor  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 5:31 am
Doctor Who, classic and 9's season. I'm not really liking David Tennant that much. I blame Russle T Davies Davros. Jerk.
I also love the Scream of Shalka webcast Featuring Richard E. Grant as #9 instead of Cristopher.
Anyways, Tom Baker(#4) rules! Love him and his scarf.  

Lennie the Fish

5,350 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

shadowalchemist198

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:31 pm
Umm... Let's see...
Both Stargate series, the new Battlestar Galatica, Doctor Who (the new one {#10?}), and Firefly/Serenity are my favorites right now.

I've also watched Mutant X in the past, but I don't know what happened to it...  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 1:05 am
I have to say, I loved Firefly. I only found out about after it got canned, because I live in Australia, which totally sucks! Battlestar Galactica is going brilliantly. I haven't seen any of the old stuff, but I think I'd be too busy laughing at the badly constructed Cylons to judge it well. Doctor Who, I only recently got into, but love it. I've heard that Daniel Radcliffe might be a future Doctor, which would SUCK. I liked SG-1, when I watched it on TV, but haven't taken much of a liking to Atlantis. So, yeah. The usual cliche.

Oh! And X-men Evolutions! That cartoon was cool.  

TattletaleStrangler

M0IRA

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:53 pm
Doctor Who has been my favorite all time sci-fi series. I've seen all the originals and new ones. Tom Baker and Colin Baker where my favorites in the older ones. I love both of the new ones. The spin offs of the new one are really good too, esp. Torchwood. I really like it. The Sarah Jane Chronicles is fun too, esp if you were into the Tom Baker ones.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 1:31 am
I Have to say Doctor Who My friend got me addicted to it when i slept over at her house we were watching doctor who.  

zixx212

Romantic Feeder

11,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Mordred_Faye

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 2:15 am
my favs happen to be
Stargate Atlantis
and Torchwood  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 5:41 pm
I've got to go with Joss on this one and say 'Firefly' all the way. A legendary show, DAMN YOU FOX! DAMN YOU TO HELL!  

StarterForTen

StarterForTen

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 5:46 pm
And 'Heroes', got to love 'Heroes'...  
75: Science Fiction & Fantasy: Books, TV, Movies

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items