Submit

eh? eh??
  hellz yah
  nope
View Results

villaflor_loveranes

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:47 am
purplegurl02
i like the song welcome to the black parade its so cute..... heart heart heart i like it so much!!... xd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:24 pm
purplegurl02
purplegurl02
i like the song welcome to the black parade its so cute..... heart heart heart i like it so much!!... xd

Well, I can honestly say I've never heard anyone call Welcome to the Black Parade cute before...  

Isis375

Maxcos

Gambino Tycoon

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 4:32 am
Isis375
purplegurl02
purplegurl02

Well, I can honestly say I've never heard anyone call Welcome to the Black Parade cute before...

I've heard awesome, cool, sad and wicked but never cute. Never heard anyone call a song cute for that matter...

Anywhoo, MCR is a pretty cool band in my opinion. Teenagers is my favourite song by them, closely followed my Welcome to the Black Parade.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:47 pm
yea. mcr is great. i lubb their music

especially

welcome to the black parade,teenagers and all i want for christmas is you.
(yes, mcr made a remake of "all i want for christmas is you" in case that you don't know.)

wee !  

ElectricShack

Quotable Fatcat

5,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Regular 100

xXbeauty_in_despairXx

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:42 pm
OMG they are the most amasing band ever the best songs i would say are...House of wolfs,Helena,Dead!Im not okay(i promise),Famous last words,The Ghost of you,Teenagers,Our lady of sorrows,...wow there is too many,lol i cant even remember all of them  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:52 pm
My Chemical Romance kicks a** my favorite song is welcome to the black parade  

XxXBlood-Red-VampireXxX

pirategirl916

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:53 pm
They're my favorite band! my favorite songs by them are teenagers and welcome to the black parade.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:28 am
My chemical romance equals love. Anyone who says otherwise is just jealous of gerards skills. They are fantastic song writers, and the fact that their songs are not all " Oh, everything is great," Is refreshing in some way. So GO My chemical romance, the best band ever, to me.  

Redheart4444

carrieXchaos

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:32 pm
anyone involved in the prtest against that news letter in london?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:30 pm
I like them. Though, I can't say the same for a lot of the fans >_>
They annoy me a bit, being all obsessive and hating anyone for liking other styles of music.

Meh.

I can't pick my favorite songs ; ;  

CherryBerryTart

iRawrablez

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:44 pm
MCR=LIFE

They are the best band eva! I have too many fav songs, but if I had to pick it would be between Thank you for the venom and Kill all your friends.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:41 pm
I love MCR heart !
"the Black Parade," "Famous Last Words," and "I'm not okay (I promise)" are my favs ^-^. Oh, and "Teenagers" is awesome!  

sesshomarudono365

Silent Disaster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:28 am
I absolutely adore MCR.
They are one of three of my most favorite bands ever.
I really don't know what my favorite song by them is.

I haven't heard their first album, but I've been meaning to.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:23 am
I don't know them really that much, and I'm not really their fan, but I've heard their song Dead, Welcome to the Black Parade and another one with the coffin music video. [sorry, i don't remember the title]. I thought they were awesome! xd These songs were some of my favorites...  

ladyyk

Daughter of Anguish

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:51 am
They are my favorite band and Gerard Way is soooo beautiful to me!!! Famous Last words is my song of the moment from The Black Parade album. It is very sentimental to me due to circumstances in my own life right now. Their music has changed since their first two albums but in a good way. I like the direction that they are heading. I would love to meet them sometime. My dream is to have Gerard Way fall in love with me but that's just wishful thinking on my part. Hahaha. He he's only 4 years older than me (I'm 26, going to be 27 in May...he's 30, going to be 31 April 9th I believe). But yeah....MCR totally rox my sox!!!  
52: Music is Life

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff