Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:04 pm
InfinitiesOfSoules
Tehya was lying on her side in a field of white and yellow flowers, watching bugs crawl up the stalks of grass, admiring how quiet and peaceful the world was today, in a time of such chaos. Her pink eyes closed and she dragged into her mind an image of the summer sun, forcing herself to feel the gentle heat on the inside, not just the outside.

So much lately had been on her mind, so much had been making her feel cold.
-Polar-
Avaru was trotting steadily through a lush meadow adorned by blossoms swaying gently in the summer's breeze. The temperature was mild and pleasant and a warm aroma floated with the wind. The stallion sighed contentedly as he continued along; the long grass tickling his ankles. His brown eyes scanned the area; and to his surprise he noticed a brownish figure lying amid the blossoms. Even from a distance the form looked vaguely familiar. Avaru eased closer; placing himself in the position so that he was before the other soquili. The proximity allowed Avaru to realize whom it was, "Tehya!" He exclaimed jubilantly. "My have you grown." He stated whilst observing her; a grin spreading over his features. "How have you been?" He inquired; arching his neck down her nudged Tehya's cheek gently with his own muzzle.
InfinitiesOfSoules
Tehya eyed the stallion blankly for a moment. Who on earth...? Her pink eyes were sun-dazed and rest-befuddled, but she quickly gathered her wits about her. She knew this fellow. "A...varu?" she asked slowly. A one-time chance eeting. He'd been the very first Soquili she could remember meeting. She pulled herself to her feet, shrugging off the relaxation she was feeling. Her eyes ran over the stallion, and she blurted: "You still owe me that race. I bet I could hold my own now." Her eyes lit up and she gave him a, well... wolfish? Kalona-esque? grin and nudged him back lightly. "It's a pleasure to see you again!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:05 pm

Tehya splashed through the shallow water, chasing her human down. The redhead stooped to pik up a seashell, still running as fast as she could. They raced for the teepee. "Slow down!" Citlalli griped as Tehya shot past her.

"Fat chance!" the mare neighed back, knowing her human couldn't understand.

Something shimmering on the edge of the trees caught the redhead's eye, and she called to her Soquili. "Tehya, hold up. You win!" she called, and moved towards the object.

It was a basket, beautiful and a rich blue. Oh dear. Citlalli pursed her lips. "You up for a sibling, tehya-my-love?" The mare nickered. "But this is only until we find her family, you know." a snort, and Citlalli laughed, picking up the basket. "Okay, okay. Let's get this baby home."

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:07 pm
Will you be my mother?

User Image

Rahu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:08 pm
So we meet

User Image

Aurorealis

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:09 pm
Citlalli shivered, bouncing on the balls of her feet. She'd had a dream last night that had sent her into a spin. Perhaps it was the great spirit, or her father's spirit, warning her of the chaos about to take place, but... She had seen two Soquili coming for her, and somehow she knew that her family would be growing soon. She hadn't seen them, not clearly, but their silhouettes had been very strange.

She shivered. Here was to hoping that these new arrivals would be good additions to the family, and the feeling of closing would stop haunting her.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:09 pm
CALAMITY/ SELENE (will come into play later)
InfinitiesOfSoules
Selene: *butts Cal with her nose* Calamity, where do baskets come from? Are they like the dolls the Kawani girls play with? Can I have one?
Quiddie!

Cal: *is nudged* Well, don't you just pop out of nowhere? Umm...baskets come from... *looks at Tehya for help*

THE KAWANI WOMEN. Yes...umm...they weave the baskets with foals inside when two soquili decide they want...to...mate...

sweatdrop Yea. That's it.
InfinitiesOfSoules
Selene: ^_^ I do! I do! I hunted you! O_O You mean... the Kawani women made us? gonk I don't want to be made of basket! TT _ TT

Tehya: lol Maybe next time. Have fun with Sele. >3 *flees the foal and her questions*
Quiddie!
*scowls at Tehya as she gets out of dodge*

Well, I don't fancy the idea much either. It's a little more complicated than that...but tell me more about your hunting!

I'm so impressed! I didn't even hear you sneaking up on me! You know what? That deserves a treat...and since I don't think you're a carnivore, how about my favorite snack?

*pulls out the apple he was saving for himself* I don't normally share. But we'll make an exception if you can keep it a secret. *winks*
InfinitiesOfSoules
*bounces up with bright eyes* I heard Tehya talking to you cause I was following her cause I was bored and I saw you and decided to try and hunt you because I wanted to get your tail whee but then I wanted to talk to you so I got you <3 *rubs her face along Calamity's side* What's a carnivore? How do I get to be one? Yay, an apple! *takes it happily*
Quiddie!
Carnivores eat meat. Like rabbits, humans...and sometimes the occasional butterfly. *grins and snorts softly on her mane*

You don't have to be one. It's neither good nor bad. In fact, it's a little harder to have to stalk and hunt your food first. Grass just sorta...grows everywhere.

My pretty little girl, have you been staying out of trouble? Or making it like I did when I was your age. Auntie Tehya has a bunch of stories about me as a colt. I was...a lot like you. Only not as cute.

InfinitiesOfSoules
*shifts her eyes about* I've been good. *steps away, ducking her head to keep the apple out of reach* Kinda. Maybe. Is meat yummy? I don't think it sounds yummy. I accidentally ate a butterfly. I didn't mean to! It went squish. crying
Quiddie!

*whinny-laughs loudly* Selene! Haha...it's an acquired taste. Perhaps the little fluttercorn should stick with grass and leave the butterflies to my kind!

==================================
This one will not come into play. xD
InfinitiesOfSoules
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Selene: *tosses her head*

Quiddie!
Cal: gonk My baby's all grown up...(and hawt!)

InfinitiesOfSoules
Selene: twisted So, daddy, can I have another apple? *tosses her head*

Quiddie!
*stares and swallows thickly before regaining his composure*

Selene, it seems as though you're a big girl now...you can get your own apples.

*circles Selene and inspects her, flapping his wings*

They do grow fast, don't they? As hard as it is to admite this, you've become a lovely mare.
InfinitiesOfSoules
*pouts and drops her head, glancing up at Cal through thick lashes*

But I liked it when you took care of me. *flutters her wings and looks at him with big eyes* Do you really think I am lovely?
Quiddie!
*sneers, resenting his paternal instinct*

Yes, I do. But then, I always have, haven't I?

*snorts and ruffles her mane before trotting off to get her an apple*

Here ya go, kiddo. *bumps her with his tail*

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:10 pm
InfinitiesOfSoules
Selene: You were never around growing up, what makes you think you are anything at all to me. *glares*
Quiddie!

"I was there for you more than any member of my own blood family was for me! Please forgive me if, unlike Rahu, I failed to follow you around all hours of the day."

Cal stomped angrily and snorted at Selene. "There will be more than a few stallion fawning over you now. They'll more than make up for my shortcomings, I'm sure."

He smirked and turned away. "Alas, you just like every other mare. I hoped you would have been different."
InfinitiesOfSoules
Selene glared at Calamity, snorting. "I beg you to recall an innocent little filly chewing on your tail. Young, impressionable. You taught her to fly, then dropped off the face of the earth after I grew up! When I needed you the most!" she scowled, biting at the pointy tail. "I was looking for a role model, and instead of you, I got stuck with that!" she waved her head at Tehya, lazily munching on an apple. "Who would rather tell me stories about adventures than let me go on any!"
Quiddie!
Cal jerked his tail out of reach from her teeth but merely allowed it to wave taunting a few inches away. "You had no family, and I pitied you as a child. So I protected you and helped raise you. But as an adult, you were no longer in immediate danger, and my obligation to you, Selene, was though."

He sighed and scowled a big exasperatedly. "You don't seem to understand, child. I did more for you and cared more for you than I have any other creature outside of myself. A mistake I do not intend to continue, nor repeat. I trusted your developement to Tehya and Rahu. Perhaps it is my fault then that you are so needy and emotional this way. Accept my apologies and do not repeat this unattractive scene."

Calamity flapped his great wings and looked down on his little Selene, now grown. He mentally reminded himself that she wasn't a kalona, and that he couldn't hold her to such standards.
InfinitiesOfSoules
Selene's gaze was almost icy as it drifted over Calamity again. "Or perhaps you did do what was best after all." she said lightly, and turned her head as Calamity flapped his wings, dismissing him. His words hurt- she'd hoped he would still be able to be her friend, not turn his back on her because she'd grown. Needy? Yes, craving attention from someone who had made a strong impression on her in childhood.

However, the kalona had quite firmly placed blame on her shoulders, and so she shouldered it. "An obligation." she said slowly, to herself. Small memories of him laughing and teaching her to hunt butterflies, and this was what it came to. She stood firm, accepting that it was her fault he'd done this- she'd made a childish comment in anger, and he'd told her the truth. They hadn't been friends. She'd been an obligation.

Tilting her head, she ripped up a chunk of grass, eyes watering as she furiously blinked back threatening tears.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:11 pm
Keeping up appearances

User Image

Paramekia

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol