Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sonic the Hedgehog!
  The Blue Blur!
View Results

wajiha cutie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:55 pm
zaphal_girl87
Which is better in your opinion? Which was more fun, why? What was great about old school and what's awesome about new school?

Discuss!

(for your info, anything before Sonic Adventure for the Dreamast is "old school" and everything after Sonic Adventure for the DC is "new school")

User Image --->User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:57 pm
old school  

aka-alreadydead

10,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Conventioneer 300

wajiha cutie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:58 pm
Chao Trall
i think old school rules.

there is been something live been noticing with each adding new sonic game,they've been getting woresers and worser ever since sonic heroes.
i don't know what but they have.i guess sonic heroes was too short or got really repetitive and didn't have much to do.actually, i think thats it.every sonic game after sonic hero's hasn't had much to do in there.

NEW (which sucked)
--------------------

shadow the hedgehog-the only extra things to do is unlock new weapons,find keys(which lead to cars or something that's EXTREMELY useless),and finding new endings.but those things aren't as exciting as finding a chaos emerald in sonic 3.

sonic rush-all you did was beat the level and see the cutscene,the only extra thing to do is find the chaos emeralds which are pretty useless in this game except getting all of them leads you to the final boss.

sonic hero's-just like sonic rush except it gets REALLY repetitive.

OLD (which were better than new)
--------------------
there were tons of old ones and i liked all of them so ill just post my absolute favorites here

Sonic 3-i think i loved this one due to the fact that you can do debug mode(where you can mess with the levels and such),play as knuckles,sonic,and tails, and be their super forms whenever you want if requirements are met.

SA2-I LOVED THIS ONE!!! i think its because there was more to do in the cao gardens or something. it was pretty cool playing as rouge and egg man doing levels in a certain order.and two player mode was pretty neat also except that the levels were short but playing as metal sonic and a cao made up for it!.

Sonic CD- i liked this one because of the music.everything went with each other perfectly. i also liked listening to sound test mode while seeing the little animations in the background.i also liked how there was a past, present, and future levels.

Sonic shuffle-not many people liked this one for some reason and i cant understand why but i enjoyed everything from it, the mini games,the mini battle mode, and i liked how it was a board-game type of game thing(was that confusing?).its expecially good if you have other people to play with such as sibblings.you can always play against them until they got really good and offered a real challenge.

so yeah...my little reveiw; of why old school is better than new,in fact all old school games are still cool today.it seems as if they offered more challenge and/or more things to do after you beat the game.OLD SCHOOL FOR LIFE!!!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:36 am
mrgreen sonick is lamest mrgreen  

Loner God

Dangerous Businessman

Loner God

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:38 am
eek if u waching sonick you will explode burning_eyes  
7: Sonic the Hedgehog 101

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff