Twighlight Princess Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:11 pm
That game is so much fun! I love the graphics, the music, and the storyline.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:07 pm
i need to get the second mirror shard on my third game  

weggo waffles

0mega-XIII

5,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:59 pm
so has anyone else seen that glitch to get the master sword before even going into the forest temple?

it's funny and f***ed up at the same time...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:48 pm
I'm getting it when I get my wii, I've been tempted just to buy it for the cube, but I'm waiting to get in on the Wii, though it will be wierd with the mirroredness of it. Aperently flipping the entire game is easier than just changing the hand he holds his sword in XD  

Israk

myzq of 1000 blades

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:10 pm
i have it on the Wii. BEST GAME EVER!!!!!!!!! i completed it 100%. im going to start another playthrough  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:55 pm
i have it.i got it on christmas but i never have time to play it but i will soon!

i love the game
!!!!!!!!!!!!! heart  

PsychoGit

Naki Wolfblood

Lupine Shade

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Summer Celebrant 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:27 am
I have it for Wii and I've completed over 40 hours in a borrowed console (how's that? Having the game but not the console xd ). Not always I'm in the main Quest, I spend a lot of time walking around and exploring in both forms, stocking up before (re)entering the dungeon... so I've just got to the Lakebed Temple. Currently I'm dead stuck in that room with the center pond (you know, the one with the skeleton fish) an the swinging staircase. Got so mad that I decided to leave the Temple and go stroll around for some fresh air xd

I don't think I'll have a chance to play 'til Monday... we'll see xd 3nodding

Oh and yeah, the game is absolutely awesome biggrin ! Love the graphics, the detail (noticed that thingy with the reins too and simply loved it)... and of course the storyline. It's just captivating!

The bosses from the Forest Temple and the Goron Mines cost me a few game overs each, but I beat them rather easily once I figured out what I had to do, and, in the goron's case, how to aim accurately xd . Had to come up with a special pose very much like a Hollywood com, to achieve the accuracy I needed...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:52 pm
I just got mine along with the Wii yesterday! 3nodding

But... Now I need a Nunchuck! xd  

xDorminx

Invisible Citizen

6,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

Naki Wolfblood

Lupine Shade

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Summer Celebrant 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:35 am
O_OU... are you telling me that the Wii does not include a nunchuk??? That's not very smart of Nintendo X_x ...

Okay it's smart cuz that way they earn more money, but, but it's not... you know... thoughtful sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:23 am
Naki Wolfblood
O_OU... are you telling me that the Wii does not include a nunchuk??? That's not very smart of Nintendo X_x ...

Okay it's smart cuz that way they earn more money, but, but it's not... you know... thoughtful sweatdrop

Yes, apparently they're sold seperate. And from what I've noticed, they're still harder to find than a Wii crying

Edit: Correction... Seems the nunchuks do indeed come with the Wii! xd

I just didn't bother opening my Wii box up until recently, and for some odd reason I heard that the nunchuks came seperately... so I just went with that notion... knowing this fills me with relief and yet remorse seeing that I also have to study for a Psych exam but I'll probably be playing with my Wii more now! Oh well, I'll get over it! whee  

xDorminx

Invisible Citizen

6,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

Naki Wolfblood

Lupine Shade

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Summer Celebrant 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:37 am
Are you telling me that you didn't open your Wii box, like... at once?? Dude, you're sick xp

rofl okay, that relieves me as well biggrin I'll be able to keep playing Twilight Princess just as usual when I get my console mrgreen

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:59 pm
Naki Wolfblood
Are you telling me that you didn't open your Wii box, like... at once?? Dude, you're sick xp

rofl okay, that relieves me as well biggrin I'll be able to keep playing Twilight Princess just as usual when I get my console mrgreen

well, um... yeah sweatdrop

After waiting/searching for 2 months or so, I figured "What's another couple of minutes!" rofl

But yeah, all is well now! cool  

xDorminx

Invisible Citizen

6,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

Naki Wolfblood

Lupine Shade

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Summer Celebrant 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:32 am
You didn't take a couple o' minutes, but a couple of days!! xd

Anyhoo... playing Arbiter's Grounds now. Can't wait to finish it or at least find Ooccoo eek ! I have to exit the place every few hours in desperate need of fresh air xp rofl

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:25 pm
~DragonSeeker~3377
does anyone have that game

I want that game!!!! eek  

BlackCherryChaos

xDorminx

Invisible Citizen

6,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:30 pm
Naki Wolfblood
You didn't take a couple o' minutes, but a couple of days!! xd

Anyhoo... playing Arbiter's Grounds now. Can't wait to finish it or at least find Ooccoo eek ! I have to exit the place every few hours in desperate need of fresh air xp rofl

Ooooh, sounds like fun! 3nodding

I'm on my way to the Prison dungeon in Gerudo Desert. (I can't remember the name... sweatdrop )

Edit: Um... yeah. Seems I'm at Arbiter's Grounds as well! 3nodding

Well, I was (just beat it a while ago)! xd

The boss there is rather interesting wink  
12: Zelda Fan The Best Zelda Resource

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out