Invisible Genius

Reeve_Tuesti

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:52 pm
User Image

October 8, 2007

Nisshou Hakuyaiba
Dark: *shudders at the thought of more big hair*

((He's still whining about bad experiances...))

`Swirly
Lovey:: *grins wickedly* Did I tell you Dark? All of my daughters have big hair. *laughs more* One of them has hair of flames.

Nisshou Hakuyaiba
Dark: *mouth twitches slightly* Do they? They must be...lovely. *trying not to make faces or shudder*

`Swirly
Lovey:: *knows full well that she's taunting* Uh-huh. Flossy's hair is nearly a force of it's own

Nisshou Hakuyaiba
Dark: *can't help but twitch visably* Isn't that wonderful. *making notes never to go near any of her children*

`Swirly
Lovey:: Oh look! There's my darling Flossy now. *wicked grin*
Flossy:: *literally bounds over* HI I'M FLOSSY. *curls bouncing with each word*

Nisshou Hakuyaiba
Dark: *wings flutter like he's about to fly off but he restrains himself* Hi Flossy. *looking around for some excuse to leave the deadly hair duo*

((Yes...poor poor Dark...he got hit once in the face and he won't ever forget the force behind that hair.))

Lunarflowermaiden
Calantha: *Giggles at Dark*

`Swirly
((xD One little hair flip and he's all flustered up. You'd think he has a phobia of hair!))

Flossy:: *settles marginally* How're you? You look interesting. It's kinda cold out! *chatters*

Nisshou Hakuyaiba
Dark: Me?*blinks at Flossy and looks around* I look strange? *laughs slightly then shuffles over to Calantha using her as his excuse to get away from Lovey, Flossy and the new comers* You find this funny? *smiles slightly nervous that Lovey might sneak up on him*

Lunarflowermaiden
Calantha: A little *Grins*

`Swirly
Floss:: D:< COME BACK YOU PANSY.

Nisshou Hakuyaiba
Dark: Well, if it keeps you smiling it's well worth it. *flinches* Pansy? You just called me a pansy? O.o

((*hugs Reeve* Hey there!))

{{'Lo Nissy! *snickers* Is Dark getting tormented?}}

Krad: *ears perk* He's getting tormented?....Can I help? *smirks in amusement*

`Swirly
Flossy:: *wags her curly tail wildly* I did! *giggles*

Lunarflowermaiden
Calantha: *Giggles again when Flossy calls him a pansy*

Nisshou Hakuyaiba
((Yep, Dark's getting tormented.))

Dark: *glares at Krad* They don't need your help! *looks back to Flossy turning his back on Krad.* Why did you call me a pansy? *smiles hearing Calantha laughing glad that at least one person is enjoying themselves*

`Swirly
Floss:: *picture of innocence* 'cuz you ran from me'n'my mamma like one!

Nisshou Hakuyaiba
Dark: No, I was just more interested in this lovely lady. *gestures to Calantha* *lying through his teeth*

Krad: *smirks* I can see that. These lovely mares are doing an excellent job of making a fool out of you.

{{*cackles* Poor Dark. rofl }}

Nisshou Hakuyaiba
Dark: *shoots Krad a dirty look* I'll deal with you later...

((I'm tempted to bring in some back up...but then...this is more fun.))

Krad: *bares teeth and flicks tail* I'm sure you will, Mousy.

Nisshou Hakuyaiba
Dark: Of course I will. *tilts his head slightly almost like a challenge* It's a promise.

((my sister just told me I'm mimicking what Dark's face would be doing as I'm typing this. XD))

Krad: I look forward to it. *bares his teeth, ears flattening*

{{XD I do that too with Krad and a few of my other soqs. Rofl.}}

Nisshou Hakuyaiba
Dark: *flicks tail with nothing left to say and turns back to the ladies*

((Now I don't feel so weird and appearently it's pretty funny to watch cause they took a bunch of pictures of me doing it))

Krad: *snorts and rolls his eyes*

{{You are not alone! *cheers* XD}}

Nisshou Hakuyaiba
Dark: *making faces that are meant to be immitations of Krad*

((Woo! Dorks united!))

Krad: *gives Dark an exasperated look and refuses to get annoyed* No wonder you get taunted by the ladies so often. You are so childish.

{{XD}}

Nisshou Hakuyaiba
Dark: Says the one who constantly wants to play tag. *grins wickedly* Besides, I like it when they tease me. *not talking about Flossy or Lovey, them he could live without*

Krad: I do not play tag. I find that 'kill the mousy' is so much more interesting. Don't you? *paces closer, eyes flashing*

{{Erk...I think he's dropped into one of his 'moods'. oo; *cackles*}}

Nisshou Hakuyaiba
Dark: *a clear uh-oh expression falls on his voice* And what makes you think 'the mousey' wants to play? *lets his wings open slightly to be ready to flee as soon as needed*

Krad: Oh? And here I thought you liked to play games. Acting like such a child as you do and all. *rustles wings, head tilting slightly*

Nisshou Hakuyaiba
Dark: Yeah, games are cool. Dying isn't. *decided provoking Krad further would be a death wish*

Krad: Dying is just a different type of game to play. How about...I show you the rules?! *rears up and charges suddenly*

Nisshou Hakuyaiba
Dark: *spreads his wings quickly and takes off before Krad has a chance to take him out* I think I know the rules just never been one for rules!

Krad: Come back here you coward! *leaps off the ground and chases after Dark*

Nisshou Hakuyaiba
Dark: You wouldn't think this was cowardly if you were in my shoes...*pears behind him and gulps when he sees Krad take off* You just can't take a joke can you?!

Krad: You've always been a coward, no matter the situation! *glares and flies faster, bristling slightly* I don't appreciate jokes from anyone. Especially not from you!

Nisshou Hakuyaiba
Dark: Not even from a pretty girl? *dives sharply trying to shake Krad* Hey Scarlet! *really not planning on making her do anything*

Krad: Depends....But not likely. *folds wings and dives to follow, eyes narrowing against the wind* You won't get away this time. Get back here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:25 pm

Reeve_Tuesti

Invisible Genius

Reeve_Tuesti

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:55 pm
User Image User Image

Reserved - A family dispute?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:06 pm

Reeve_Tuesti

Invisible Genius

Reeve_Tuesti

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:04 am
User Image
User ImageUser Image

November 25, 2007

^^; I guess that's true now that I think about it.

Nisshou Hakuyaiba
Woo hoo! I'm right about something! *chalks that up*

Amoena: One thing...you're right about one thing and you're happy?

Lol. You're right about a bunch of things.

Rajiv: Hush Amoena. Let the two-leggers have joy where they can find it.

Nisshou Hakuyaiba
Yeah but it still feels good to hear someone confirm it. ^^

Amoena: She can find joy about something else...something that makes a bit more sense.

^^ Anytime.

Rajiv: Two-leggers almost never make sense.

Nisshou Hakuyaiba
Amoena: Yeah I'll give you that.
Lunathiel: what are you talking about? They make perfect sense. They say silly things and then give us treats then say more silly things and we get more treats. Makes perfect sense to me.
Amoena: >> You sure we're related?

Rajiv: *eyes Lunathiel* Well, only part of that statement made sense. The part where they say silly things then give us treats. But they certaintly never make perfect sense.

Nisshou Hakuyaiba
Lunathiel: *huffs* Well it makes perfect sense to me...*scronges around for a sugar cube*
*hugs her mare and gives her a sugar cube* D'www, Luna's so loyal! <3
Amoena: O.o *twitch*
Thorn: *looks up from where she lays* Seems to me that your mother's like a giant pup...

*gives Lunathiel an apple*

Rajiv: oo
Krad: *snickers and lays ears back* How cuuute. And so very loyal. *heavy sarcasm*
Yue: *flicks ears* There is nothing wrong with a bit of loyalty. You could learn from her.
Krad: *rolls eyes and flicks tail*

Nisshou Hakuyaiba
Lunathiel: *munches on apple happily* Nope, nothing wrong with loyalty. After it gets you fed. *smiles at Yue*
Thorn: *watches in horror as Luna eats the apple* How could you do such a thing?*looks a little bit like she's about to cry*

Yue: *flicks ears again* Not quite what I was getting at...But close enough.
Krad: *snorts* It's just an apple. No need to get upset....Here. *noses an apple in Thorn's direction*

Nisshou Hakuyaiba
Lunathiel: *blinks* Oh? It's not? *furrows brow* Then what were you thinking?
Thorn: *gazes at Krad like he's God before collecting the apple by her feet* It should be a crime to destroy beauty...

Yue: Don't worry about it. It isn't truly important.
Krad: *smirks* I believe in some places it is. But I'm not sure where....Ask Dark. He's pilfered enough places where beauty is honored. He should have some ideas.

Nisshou Hakuyaiba
Lunathiel: *blinks a few more times then shrugs* Then why'd you bring it up? *doesn't realize that she was the one who asked in the first place*
Thorn: What?! *suddenly angry* He stole from places where beauty is sacred?!

((Thorn's just a fun whirlwind of emotions))

Yue: *blinks* But I...Nevermind. Just eat your treats. *nudges a basket of apples and oats at Lunathiel*
Krad: Ahh...I do believe he has. But you'll have to question him about that. I know almost nothing about what places Dark visits.

{{*snickers* So I see....Krad's getting Dark in trouble. >>;}}

Nisshou Hakuyaiba
Lunathiel: *tilts her head to the side* alright but wouldn't you like some too?
Thorn: *snorts* I'll question him after I deal with him...*sees the basket of oats and apples* Lunathiel! Don't you dare eat those apples unless they're all spotty!

((Yes yes he is. XD))

Yue: No thank you. *smiles faintly*
Krad: I'm sure you will. *snickers again*
Yue: *eyes Thorn in annoyance* Mind your own business.

{{*snickers*}}

Nisshou Hakuyaiba
Thorn: Beauty is my business...*stalks over to Lunathiel, Yue and the basket* And I won't have her *gestures to Luna* ruining these. *starts nosing through the basket pulling out apples with no bruises or spots*
Lunathiel: *laughs a bit nervously* Thorn dear I think you're over reacting. Apples are made to be eaten, they get ugly if you don't you know.
Thorn: *snorts and lifts her head* Then when they get ugly you can eat them! *starts nosing her new pile of apples back to the one Krad gave her mumbling* She doesn't know anything about the lovely things in the world...

Yue: *snorts and guides away the few apples Thorn loses in the short distance back to the solitary apple* She is rather weird. *nudges them over to Lunathiel*
Krad: *watches the whole thing, looking bemused* Each to their own.

Nisshou Hakuyaiba
Lunathiel: *bobs her head back and forth as though she is unsure how to answer* Yes I suppose she is. *takes a bite from the apple* She comes from the mountains you know...
Thorn: *glares over her shoulder at Yue for taking her lost apples back* You'd think he'd appreciate their worth more with eyes like those...You understand though. Don't you?

Yue: It does not matter where she may be from. Origin is no excuse. *ignores Thorn's glare*
Krad: Don't mind him. He has...peculiar views on the world. *flicks ears* I guess I do. Though beauty should be preserved, some beauty is meant to be enjoyed briefly before you are able to enjoy it another way.
Like those apples. They are indeed worthy of admiration. But it only lasts so long before they are eaten, or begin to rot. And some think to let something go to rot simply because it is beautiful at one time is a great waste. *shrugs*

{{Philosophy from Krad. XD}}

Nisshou Hakuyaiba
Lunathiel: You sure? *finishes off the apple* I mean Xantir acts really funny and he came from across the desert. So...maybe all mountain ones act that way?
Thorn: *fond smile* You do understand. *noses an apple his way* And you...would you have them rot as I do...or do you destroy them quickly?
((Yay philosophy ^^))

Yue: No, I do not think everyone from the mountains would act that way. Or I would hope not. *eyes Thorn briefly*
Krad: *thinks for a moment, neck curving to eye the apple at his feet* It would all depend on a number of things. Whether I was hungry or not, the mood I was in. But for now, I would be content to watch it wither away and rot.

Nisshou Hakuyaiba
Lunathiel: Oh? Well I suppose it would be bad...but perhaps there is something in the air...*looks up thoughtfully* Is their air the same as our air?
Thorn: Then I'll stay away from you when you are hungry then. *steps closer to Krad* I don't want to think of you as ugly. And if I witness you ruining beauty I will find you horribly unappealing...

Yue: *looks thoughtful* I believe the air in the mountains may be a bit thinner than it is here....So perhaps it is something in the air. Personally, I do not plan on going into the mountains to find out. *smiles faintly*
Krad: *looks bemused as Thorn steps closer* Hmmm, but I am appealing right now, am I? *tilts his head, eyes narrowing faintly*

Nisshou Hakuyaiba
Lunathiel: It is? *goes wide eyed* I thought it was made up of different stuff but it's thin there? *kind of wants to see it*
Thorn: *nods* I find you beautiful. *bows her head and noses the cross before righting herself letting the cluster of blond strands attached to it to fall over her shoulders* And I don't see you rotting away.

Yue: It isn't something you would be able to see. More something to feel because breathing would be more difficult there.
Krad: *tilts an ear back, amused at being called beautiful* Hmmm. No... I don't plan on starting to rot anytime soon. And I am not even half as beautiful as you who stand before me.

{{His hair fell across her shoulders? *head tilt*}}

Nisshou Hakuyaiba
Lunathiel: Harder to breath?! *eyes get wider* Like you'll suffocate?!
Thorn: *smiles* Your words are as lovely as you. *playing idely with his mane* I can't help but wonder if you hide something behind your words. *doesn't really care if he is or not*

((Pretty much she drapped that really long strand attached to the cross over her shoulders...I could think of how to word it. XD))

Yue: *smiles faintly* No. It might feel like you are, but you will not suffocate. You must get used to it, is all.
Krad: *eyes the strands of his hair across her shoulders, thoughtful* Not all my words hide something, no. But that is the beauty of such a mystery, to continue wondering what lies behind them. *smiles slyly*

Nisshou Hakuyaiba
Lunathiel: *lets out a sigh of relief* Oh. Oh that's okay then. You had me a bit worried...
Thorn: Ahhh...*had never even considered that something intangible could be beautiful* Then who am I to take them appart? *returns the smile with one of her own*

Yue: I apologize for distressing you. I did not mean to.
Krad: If you wish to look for a hidden meaning, by all means go ahead. *continues to smirk*

Nisshou Hakuyaiba
Lunathiel: *smiles warmly* It's okay. If you didn't mean to then everythings fine.
Thorn: Hmmm? *arches a brow and steps away from Krad* I believe you are missing the point you made to me. *tosses her head to the side and peers at him over her shoulder from behind her mane* If I searched for another meaning and found one then there would no longer be mystery surrounding them. And as you said...myseteries are beautiful.

Yue: You're very gracious.
Krad: I was not saying you should, I was mearly telling you that you can do what you wish. *snorts and tosses his head slightly to resettle the locks of hair that had fallen off Thorn's shoulders* But isn't there a beauty to finding a deeper meaning to something? To gain more knowledge of either the world or a person? *grins and raises a brow* I personally enjoy mysteries.

Nisshou Hakuyaiba
Lunathiel: You know...I've been told that before and I still don't find it true.
Thorn: *considers before shaking her head* No...not really. *tilts her head to the side letting her mane fall to the other side of her shoulders so she can face Krad* Beauty is beauty and I'll agree with you that the unknown can be beautiful but to learn something...that has no appeal. After all once you unlock coded speach or move the hair from someone's face you could learn that the beauty was simply an illusion. I'd prefer to see the illusion and not the con beneath.

Yue: Then it must it be true.
Krad: To some, learning something is more beautiful than anything else. *shrugs* But I agree with you in that seeing the illusion is better than the truth beneath. I've found that the truth can be a very ugly thing. *ears flatten and eyes narrow slightly*

Nisshou Hakuyaiba
Lunathiel: Really? *puzzles over this* Are you sure? It doesn't seem very true...
Thorn: *arches a brow and narrows her eyes slightly in curiousity* Oh? Someone has betrayed your trust I take it?

Yue: Quite sure. There must be a reason other's say it about you. *flicks ears and ruffles his wings* And the reason is because it is true.
Krad: *nods his head and perks his ears up with a clearly difficult effort* Many times and many different people. *shrugs and shifts his wings*

Nisshou Hakuyaiba
Lunathiel: *thinks for a second then smiles* Alright then. I'll take that answer!
Thorn: *tilts her head unsure what to say really* You know sorrow can be a beautiful thing on occasion. *pauses and looks up digging for words really not good at this kind of thing* But...if you stay sad to long you'll rot away and I won't find you attractive any more.

Yue: Very good. *nudges another apple to Lunathiel*
Krad: Not this type of sorrow. *murmured softly* *blinks and gives a snort of laughter at her words* Ah well, we wouldn't want that. *grins once more*

Nisshou Hakuyaiba
Lunathiel: *glances over at Thorn to make sure she's occupied before taking a bite out of the fresh apple* Thank you. ^^
Thorn: *smiles slightly before looking away* Deffinatly not. It's a shame to waste something beautiful after all. *finding it feels strange to even attempt at consoling someone*

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:10 am

Reeve_Tuesti

Invisible Genius

Reeve_Tuesti

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:15 pm

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:23 pm

Reeve_Tuesti

Invisible Genius

Reeve_Tuesti

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:34 pm