Reply 39: Spirituality.
Demons..are real Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baulder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:34 pm
Ummm, what did that have to do with what we were originally talking about?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:26 pm
Well, I read back. You said dont drown, and I said something, then you told me to elaborate, so I did.  

Iron_Felix

chibi_kasumi_108

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:54 am
Demons exist but not in the form that you may think. Only in the forms that we create them through directing the energies of the world.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:34 pm
Thats your opinion. Demons can be perceived differently, depending on the person.  

Iron_Felix

Ryutatsuka O.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:41 pm
Samurai_KitsuneX
Well.....as crazy as this sounds.......I am a demon......or atleast a demon inside of me
(yeah laugh at the crazy guy), and well Its not one of thoses satanaic demons either, its just.... a demon.

(And I wanted to point this out, yes like Animes and s**t, in real life...peoples spirit do have different forms or what you imagin yourself as when dead.)

But I made this tpic to actually ask.......does anyone see spirt, demons or have a spiritual gift, cause I believe in Spiritual things in life at most

I have a demon inside of me as well... or I'm just crazy, but I think it's there  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:48 pm
Everyone has demons, whether its physical ones, or metaphoric ones. I have plenty of both... More than my share.  

Iron_Felix

Karrobher

Hygienic Noob

2,900 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:48 pm
Demons get, metaphorically-speaking, burned when getting close to my house, so all i carry around is some half-baked, mischievous spirit. The most it can do is get me down when I'm not busy.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:03 pm
Ryutatsuka O.
Samurai_KitsuneX
Well.....as crazy as this sounds.......I am a demon......or atleast a demon inside of me
(yeah laugh at the crazy guy), and well Its not one of thoses satanaic demons either, its just.... a demon.

(And I wanted to point this out, yes like Animes and s**t, in real life...peoples spirit do have different forms or what you imagin yourself as when dead.)

But I made this tpic to actually ask.......does anyone see spirt, demons or have a spiritual gift, cause I believe in Spiritual things in life at most

I have a demon inside of me as well... or I'm just crazy, but I think it's there

I think I might know what you mean. Normally I'm a pretty nice person and get pretty guilty when I see someone in trouble... But when certain people get in trouble I have this feeling that washes over me and I just don't care at all. I'm skeptical as to what it may be; whether it might be a 'demon' or if it's just something like a past life crossing with my own life. Who knows.  

pyro_kid

3,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Iron_Felix

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:26 pm
I could get rid of my demons, but that would NOT be a good plan. It would probably kill me.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:09 pm
pyro_kid
Ryutatsuka O.
Samurai_KitsuneX

I think I might know what you mean. Normally I'm a pretty nice person and get pretty guilty when I see someone in trouble... But when certain people get in trouble I have this feeling that washes over me and I just don't care at all. I'm skeptical as to what it may be; whether it might be a 'demon' or if it's just something like a past life crossing with my own life. Who knows.

Yep... I know what you mean.  

Ryutatsuka O.

Iron_Felix

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:06 pm
Well, dont jump to conclusions. Ever consider mood swings? or possibly that you just dont care sometimes?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:21 pm
That, or I'm bipolar XD  

pyro_kid

3,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Iron_Felix

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:40 pm
True, True...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:58 pm
Yeah... you may be human on the outside, but who knows about your soul? Then again, I beleive it's wrong to classify souls. They're all equal. Different as lightning is from a double cheeseburger, maybe, but equal. Even gods are only gods on the mental plane. On the spiritual plane, they're just like us.  

Wings Akimbo

Iron_Felix

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:05 pm
Wise words, but I dont agree. Souls are classified by power. Sure, they may mostly seem the same, but there are greater differences that any could imagine. Take my soul, and that of another person. My soul has more power, and knows more about the universe. Sure, my human form might not know what my soul does, but the knowledge is there.  
39: Spirituality.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff