Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shariea

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:02 pm
samus x
(( xD ok you two i'll start ))

Rahu was eating some grass in a clearing by himself. he was geting bored and pondered if he should go wander about again. feeling kind of lazy though, he stayed where he was flicking his tail and eating some grass.

Shariea
(( *cranks up the music and rolls up her sleeves*))

The air was quiet and calm as the moon light flitered down through the canopy littering the path ahead of the great stalion with dappled rays of silver light. His nicker broke the silence of the night and a light sneer crossed his features.

His thundering hooves began to slow as he broke through the forest and came runing out into the valley. His lungs filling with the cool night air, as with each powerful stride he thundered across the valley. The open moonlight shining against his dark coat.

[Midnight][Blaze]
Eachann galloped through the trees, growing farther and farther away from his human's teepee. The chill of the night air whipping around his body. He came to a clearing, and saw the dark stallion he had grown to loath in the few meetings they had. He slowed and greated him, "Hello, again." He hoped Rahu would notice his added size. The last time they had met, Eachann was still a colt and pecked at Rahu's nerves every chance he had recieved.

samus x
Rahu lifted his head at hearing a eello and smirked. " my oh my if it isn't Eachann. seems you have grown the last i saw you." being it a nice chilling night, he was surprised Eachann had saw him since his dark black coat masked him at night. " im surprised to see you though. " his ears perked as her heared the thundering hooves not too far.

Shariea
Waya's smile quickly faded as he noted the framilure shape of a particular stallion he'd come to lothe, against the moon light. His tail flicked against the damp grass as he moved forward out of the shadows with a soft snort. "Evening." He said, his bartone voice slightly gruff as he scanned over the two with indiferance. He didnt know the younger one, so he could not pass judgment on him.... and nor would he pass judgment on Rahu. Yet he wouldnt have anything to do with him if he could help it.

The Stallion bent his head and began to n** at the sweet grasses that surrounded his feet, the light coating of dew made them tender and even more pleasing to his palet.

[Midnight][Blaze]
"Yes I have and why would you be surprised to see me?" He said with a snort. He glanced at the newcomer, not really interested in meeting more males, and quickly dismissed him from his mind.

samus x
Rahu smirked as Waya came over. " since i wander about i tend not to see many more than once or twice. "turning to Waya he grinned. " seems we meet again Waya." flickinghis tail, he found it amusing that it seemed he always ran into someone when he was bored.

Shariea
"Seems so." He remarked, barely raising his head from the sweet grasses. The other male has dismissed his presance, and perhaps that was for the best. For now he was just listening to them as it seemed only Rahu had the barest interest in him.

His tail flicked against the grasses once more, sending up a prisim of color against the night sky.

[Midnight][Blaze]
"Or so it would seem since I've met you probably three times now." He looked at Waya again. "And you've met him before, too." He watched the color emerging from Waya's tail half in amazement, and half in shock.

samus x
Rahu watched the colors come off Waya in a little amusment." come on now Waya are you not going to talk much again? and Eachann that is true enough , and yes i have met Waya before. it seems i never run into anyone new anymore." smirking he was only some what amused and wondered if he could stur something up. he was bored so he always tryed to find something to amuse himself.

Shariea
(( *eyes Nel* <.< ))

Waya raised his head with a sigh swallowing the mouthfull of grass he'd managed to get in since the last time he'd spoken. He was slightly anyoyed but only slightly. His ears flicked back breifly and he shruged a bit. "I never talk much." He said with a bit of indferance, foregoing to finish what he'd ment to say. After all, it would only Rile up Rahu and send him into a fit of giggles inwardly. And if there was one thing he hated it was playing into anothers hand.

His shook his head, ebony tresses spilling over his neck. His blue eyes seemed to glint in the moonlight and he sighed again, this time a sigh of a claming nature, Stilling the irritaion he felt building already.

[Midnight][Blaze]
Eachann was bored. Rahu didn't seem interested in poking fun at anybody right now and Eachann only found a riled up Rahu interesting. "Well, it's getting late I must be off." He turned around and headed back to his human.

((My Eachann section of the brain just died xp ))

samus x
Rahu shruged. " alright then Eachann, your loss. and come now Waya you may not talk alot but you could try." he was growing bored fast now that Eachann decided to leave and Waya was not much of a talker. flicking his tail he was bored, and took a bite of grass.

Shariea
Waya snorted and tilted his head to the side, rolling his eyes. "Fine.. what do you want to talk about then?" He asked, as its easyer to talk if you have a subject. His tail flicked again sending another spray of dew against the silver light of the moon.

He bent and ripped and mouthfull of the sweet grass and began to liberally chew as he waited for Rahu's reply. He didnt like him much, and normally he'd just walk away and find another spot just as good as this one to graze in. But he felt content here right now, save for that one minor annoyance.

samus x
(( Spunky which rp you joining? xD ))

Rahu shruged in boredom. " heck if i could find one though..... what do you think of mares or herds. " it had been on his mind since Alora had talked about that. he shook his head in annnoyic at why he would think about mares and herds. they where both more trouble than they where worth, atlest to him. flicking his tail yet again, his eyes glowed a dark red in the night as he looked around the area bored.

Shariea
"I dont have a problem with either, But Its not my lifestyle. I dont have a reason to protect a herd yet, or a mare of my own. And Ive always been alone so I dont even have a child hood experaince dealing with the matter." He shruged a bit. "But from the way you asked that question I can guess that you dont like either mares or herds?"

samus x
Rahu shruged. " you guessed somewhat right. i dont care for mares, and i feel no need to join or protect a herd. i to have always be alone so i dont like socalizing much." it seemd waya was somewhat like himself though Rahu did like to make comments when bored or mad.

Shariea
"I dont mind mares. I mean, Its not like they are weaker than us just because they are female. I mean... a mother protecting her young is one of the most dangerous animals out there...." He nodded to himself knowing this to be full well true of just about any animale, horses where no differnt. And Stallions proctecting the herds could be just as bad, or so he'd heard.

Shariea
(( *head bangs and throws her back out XD* ))

Waya raises an eyebrow and snorts softly. "if You say so, although Im sure some females think just as Lowly of you as you do of them. After all its not like you're the Spirits Gift to this earth." He chuckled softly and nipped another blade of Grass. "It would be interesting to see a high spirited Female face off with you Rahu.. would be quite the debate to see I think. Each thinking the other to be below the dirt you walk on..."

samus x
(( xD ahahha oh my Shar becareful!!!!! -head bangs too-))

Rahu smirked. " i never said i was the spirits gift to this earther. but i think im intitled to think of mares in anyway i feel." he foud Waya could actualy talk if you could get him to and it was interesting. " oh really now, then you must be around me and Aruna sometime. you might get a kick out of out verbal fights or even me and Kanti. i find i can get into any debat with any female i have met though Alora is a different story." grinning he was enjoying, this converestation and it was rare when he did enjoy one.

Shariea
The dark Stallion nodded a bit and smirked. "You May not have said it, But sometimes what you dont say Speaks volumes." He raised his head to look directly at Rahu and quirked a brow. "Is that so? And even with all the interesting conversation, fights, arguments, and fun...you still think mares are utterly below you?"

samus x

Rahu chuckled. " really now, do you think so." he then shrugged at Waya's next comment. " who sad anything about interesting converstations. i just find it amusing to get into verbal fights with Aruna and Kanti. wether or not i do, does not mean i like mares in anyway shape or form. i dont think they are nesisaroly 'below' me, i just find i dont care to ever like them."

Shariea
Waya arched an eyebrow and chuckled softly. "Well, come breeding Season you may change your tune. Hard to say." He rose his head to glance up at the sky and sighed as the stars seemed to fade. "Its getting late..I should head back." He didnt know where exactly he ment by that, perhaps he'd go back to the mountain valley he'd become so fond of lately...

samus x
( xD ahahahhahahaha i think everyone does cause he an a** ))

Rahu smirked. " thats what you think." his eyes glowing dark red as he looked around the nite sky. " yeah your right, i should find somewhere nice to sleep myself." not really knowing where he might go, he stayed only to watch Waya leave adn then leave himself.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:03 pm
((Scar, Chitsa, and High Flyer continued...))

Quote:
Meeki
As Scar chased after Chitsa and although he hadn't been thinking of flying yet, his wings seemed to instinctively move on their own. His hooves were barely touching the ground.

It wasn't anything new to the young colt as he had made it off the ground before. Just never more than a foot or so. "I'm going to catch you," he yelled triumphantly as he continued to chase the little filly. She was really fast for a girl. Perhaps if he were to ever play in any games, it wouldn't be so bad to have her on his team.

Shariea
The sun shown brilliantly along the peaks, raining through thr clouds in dappled patterns across the landscape below her. It was this breath taking sight that High flyer so adored. Her wings buzzled behind her as she zipped back and forth, a little stream of colored sparkles falling off the tips of her wings as she went. Her teal mane and tail streamed behind her like a fan fare. Puffing up her chest she slowly exhauled, scanning the landscape below her. She was Searching for a winged colt.

Her wing beats seemed to slow for a moment as she caught movement down below. A gleeful whinny escaped her and she rose her front hooves into the air, pawing at the very clouds themselves. "Hello down there!" she called, doubtful they could hear her cry.

With a determined look set upon her face she tucked her wings and began a controlled fall to earth. Her sleek form aiming for the two specks upon the horrizon, one brown and one a deep purple hue.

High flyer pulled herself short and gracefully touched her hooves to the green grass. She held her small head high and grinned at the children. Her tail gave one quick flick before she lightly trotted over the last crest of the hill to watch them play.

Meeki
As Scar turned a corner, he noticed the Soquili that was a high flyer. He was torn between continuing chasing the little female foal or going to talk to the great flyer again.

When he turned away from High Flyer to continue chasing after Chitsa, he noticed a large rock was coming at him quickly and instinctively he flew high into the air to dodge it. "Wow, that was close," he mumbled.

It took him a few moments to realize that he was indeed flying. It seemed to take little effort in the end, as if his wings always had the strength but he did not have the true confidance needed. "I can fly!" he screamed at the top of his lungs to anyone that would care to listen.

He was still a little wobbly in flight but he was indeed flying. Now that he got up.. how exactly would he.. get back down?

Shariea
High flyer smiled with glee as she watched the little colt turn from her nad dart after his friend. She noted the little flutter was one of Shaylee's children, such a small world, yet how many other flutters where there anyway? She blinked as this thought crossed her mind. She'd only ever met shaylee, and she had a beau named Azure. These her offspring...she blinked once more and chuckled. She'd never ever recalled seeing a male flutter before. Perhaps her kin where rare.

With a toss of her mane she dismissed these thoughts and trotted lightly over the creast of the hill, her mane and tall lightly blowing upon the gentle breeze that greeted her. As the wind toyed with her teal tresses, she closed her eyes and sighed. The scent of freash spring flowers wafted upon the breeze towards her. Winter had finally realsed its grasp and spring was starting to show her colors.

As the little flutter opened her eyes she has to blink again in astonishment. The little colt was flying! "Great Job!" she nickered, very pleased to have witnessed what she guessed was his first flight. She Whickered lightly, and reared up on her hind legs, her front hooves pawing at the air. Her wings fluttered behind her as her prancing hooves touched the soft grass once more. "That was Very good!" she exclaimed, proud of her new found friend.

She trotted down the landscape, past the bolder that he hand lept over, following him on the ground as he stuggled above her with uncertanty. "Dont worry about the ground, Just fly as long as you can before your wings start to ache." she tried to point out helpfully. She glanced around for the other filly, trying to see where she'd gone off to. Could Shaylee's young fly as well?

Meeki
Scar had waited his entire life for this moment. Okay, so it wasn't a long wait, but still, it felt like a long time to him. As he flew haphazardly, he felt more alive than ever before. It didn't take him long to spot High Flyer just a little bit below him and yellwed triumphantly, "It's not very high but it's a start!"

He was worried about landing though.. and worse, crashing into something. He shook his head and concentrated on flying and as each minute passed, he seemed to become more stable in the air. He wasn't quite sure how to land but he had to try something. He simply stopped flying but kept his wings out in an attempt to glide which worked well. It wasn't long before he found himself on the ground and running towards High Flyer.

"I did it! Did you see me? I did it!" He jumped in the air around the mare, so excited. He was so happy that he ignored the pain that came from the muscles in his wings and from his shoulder areas. A few more flights and the muscles would loosen up better.

Shariea
High flyer whinned and shook her head back, her teal mane flowing over her pale body like ribbons of rain. Her front hooves pranced upon the ground and she could only grin. "Yes I did, You did a wonderful Job! In fact.." she commented with a wry grin as she came to stand before him. "I think you did much better than I had on my first flight." Giggling she nodded her head. She'd been to ambisous for her own good and tried to fly high and fast at her first go....

Shaking the memories of her childhood away she grinned down at the elated scar. "It wont be long now and you'll be soaring with the eagles." She winked at him, her aqua eyes glimmering with pride. "I may even be in for a bit of trouble when you finally want to race." high flyer said in an off handed manner, her wings flicking ever so softly.

AnimeChickie
Chitsa stopped as she noticed that he had stopped chasing her. Her blue eyes went wide. Wow. He was flying! "Oh... my... word." The little foal continued to stare at him in awe.

The little girl turned her gaze at High Flyer. Well... Will you look at that... Another flutter, that had similar wings to her. Amazing. What an amazing day. She bounces over to High Flyer excitedly. "Hey there!"

Meeki
Scar grinned and said, "Just wait until I grow up!" He wondered if the race would ever really take place but didn't mind anymore if it did or didn't. He was very happy that he had actually been in the air.

Scar turned as Chitsa arrived. It was a little strange seeing the two flutters together. he suddenly felt out of place, both by gender and race. "Do you think you could help Chitsa to fly high?", he asked the larger flutter. "My plan didn't help her at all," he reluctantly added a moment later.

Shariea
High flyer chuckled softly as the little flutter approched her. "Hello there.. You're one of Shaylee's youngin's arnt you?" She asked softly. "I know your Ma." Her wings flexed softly as she tilted her head back to scar. She smiled at him. "Well You did splendedly for your first time. Im sure we can try and see if her wings are strong enough to give it a shot. What have you tried?" She asked the both of them, eyes darting back and forth between the foals.

AnimeChickie
Chitsa tilted her head and gazed at High Flyer in awe and then she looked at Scar as he asked that question.

But her attention was quickly reverted back to High Flyer as she mentions Shaylee. "My mother? Shaylee is my mother?" She had no idea. That was the odd feeling that she got around her. My goodness. That must be it! She's Shaylee's daughter. "I never. I never knew that..."

Though Chitsa's ears perked up and she shrugged. "Well. He tried chasing me to see if that would make me fly or not..."

Meeki
Scar frowned a bit at the news. He never knew his parents and didn't want to either. They abandoned him so they can die for all he cared. How nice it was for Chitsa to find out who her mother is, he thought to himself, sarcastically. The foals last comment caught his attention and snapped him out of his thoughts, "Well, it worked for me."

Before waiting to see what comments may come back at him, he turned and ran off. His wings still needed a break before he flew again. He just wanted away from the two females. The conversation brought back that feeling of loneliness and abandonment and he just wanted to be alone.

Shariea
High flyer blinked a bit and tilted her head. "You didnt know she was your mother? Then what of your father, Surely you know him? It strikes me as odd she was not a better mother... But of corse I havent seen her in awhile. Perhaps circomstances have come up. " She smiled and lightly pressed her forhead to the younger mare, in an attempt to comfort her. "You'll get to know her in time, Im sure." She tookd a step back and blinked as scar began to slink away.

"hey.. " she began, frowning lightly. That boys mood seemed to shift as suddenly as an oncoming squall on an other wise clear day. A moment ago he'd been elated in his first flight, and now he was slinking off to be alone. She sighed softly and flexed her wings, for She couldnt stand still for very long.

"We'll be right here if you need us..." she called out to him, a hint of sadness trailing on her silky voice. She didnt want to see him Go, in fact she really liked the little ones company. Sighing softly she turned back to the little flutter. "Well now.. lets see if you're wings are strong enoughto get you off the gound... Our wings work differntlt than the feathers on His... Have you watched the bugs Fly?" she asked with a tilt of her head.

"Our wings rather work like that, You must keep them moving at a very fast pace. " To demonstrait She began to flick her wings back and forth, until they began to blur. "Now, this is only nessicary to get off the ground, and in the air, or to speed through the upper currants." Her hooves left the ground and she lightly pranced around in lazy circles around the filly. "Now.. when you get off the ground and have managed to aquire your lift you can slow down your wing speed like this..." Her wings slowed to the pace of a butterfly, her wings clearly visable with each stroke. "Now, You try."

AnimeChickie
Chitsa shook her head rapidly. "No. I don't know any of my parents..." It was odd but she only saw Sisika when she emerged so she knew nothing of her lineage. She tilted her head curiously at High flyer as she mentions bugs. "Hm. No I've never really... watched a bug fly..."

Watching the older mare intently, she copied her. She moved her wings and she got off the ground but then she noticed that Scar had run off. She stepped back on the ground with a frown. "I'm sorry Miss High Flyer but I need to go see what's wrong with Scar." She ran off in the same direction that Scar did.

She didn't like seeing people like that and even though she didn't know much about him, she wanted to learn.

Shariea

Shariea

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:04 pm
Waya Meets Chitsa:

AnimeChickie
Staring out into the open area, Chitsa couldn't help but sigh. She was bored... It's not that Sisika was boring there just wasn't enough for the hyperactive adult to do. Though, her mood changed quite often and it was hard to tell what she actually liked and disliked. Her shimmering cerulean blue tail flickered back and forth as she stood under a tree.

It was still astonishing to her that her mother was Shaylee. It was unbelievable that she didn't know...

Shariea
A whickering call echoed across the plains as the dark stalion reared up, his front hooves pawing at the sky. He Whickered again and smirked for as his front hooves touched the soil he took off. His strong form tearing through the thickets, running through the small stream and grazing past the trees. It felt so good to run, so wild and free.

His ebony tresses trailed behind his sleek charcole form. His tail wipped behind him as he ran, his silver under belly the only flash of moment that really seemed to give away his shadowy form. Dappled rays of sunlight shown down upon him, drifting upon his path as he went.

Finally he slowed to a stop, his hooves prancing as he pulled up short of a purple mare. He frowned...such odd colored mares he'd seen lately. He snorted softly and nodded his head in greeting to her, however he remained silent.

AnimeChickie
Ears twitching, Chitsa heard something nearby. Though she paid no attention to it because it was probably... nothing. She pawed at the ground slightly, making a small ditch. Boring... Boring... Boring.

Though she couldn't help but squint when she noticed another soquili nearby. Her heart skipped a beat and she began to walk over towards him. There was an obvious happiness to her step as she approached the stallion. "Hello there." She spoke in a soft tone, yet she had a soft smile on her expression.

Shariea
Waya blinked abit and squinted his eyes at the smaller female approched him. Had she wings? Well now wasnt this just his day.... first a what was she... Uni-corn? and now this tiny little....wingged....thing. He snorted a bit and began to wonder if he was dreaming all these random encounters of brightly colored horses.

He shook his head as she spoke and nodded gently. Huffing he spoke, his bartone voice was gruff yet sooth. It was clear that he didnt speak often. "Waya." He said, and that was it. His name and that was all. Ebony tail flicked against the ground in a soft moment and he sighed, supposing she would like to be addressed more than just that.

He cleared his throat and glanced down at her again. "Nice to meet you...."

AnimeChickie
Chitsa blinked wildly and tilts her head at him. Once again, she was much shorter than he was, so... she probably would have to get used to that.

"Oh. That's your name? It's quite the pleasure to meet you Waya." She grinned foolishly at him. Hmm. She wondered if she could make up a nickname for him... "I go by Chitsa." She couldn't help but smile once again. "Aaanyway. How are you on this fine day?"

Shariea
Waya found himself smiling down at the little one, her smile was infectous. Clearing his troat again he glanced away. "nice to meet you.. Chitsa. " He looked up at the sky and sighed softly, his tail again whipping at the ground. "Just out for a run, thats all...what about you?" He asked her, looking down at her once again.

His ebony forlock fell in front of his right eye, masking it from veiw and giving his hair a very wild and rebelous look. He smirked softly again, his visable eye clearly tracing over her wings. "What...are those? " he asked her, clearly curious.

AnimeChickie
It was hard to believe that Chitsa was an adult. She still seemed like the little foal awhile back but just because appearances change doesn't mean she has to too.

The female nodded rapidly. "Ooh. Run!" She smiled and continued to nod. "Oh. I wasn't doing much. Just taking a peek in here to see if there was anybody around.

Chitsa paused a turned her head to see what he was staring at. "Oh! Um. Wings?" She wasn't sure if he was talking about that but... yea. She got those comments often and she usually forgot she had wings.

Shariea
Waya chuckled inwardly at the small female, she was so full of life and very naieve.. just like the uni-corn he'd met. He sighed softly, perhaps it was their age...perhaps it was the fact that she was...a differnt breed entirely. Never the less, she didnt seem to have much sense of the world. Yet, that was also part of this ones charm. The tottal innocence of it all.

He nodded quietly. "Yes...I like to run." he stated in a point blank manner, offering no eleboration. He smiled softly and glanced at her wings again. They seemed to shimmer as the warm rays of sunlight danced across their translucent form.

"They....are pretty." he said finally and nodded, although he couldnt fathom how they would be of any use. They looked too fragile for her to fly. Could she fly? Well of corse, what was the use of having wings if you couldnt fly? Yet... those wings looked so easily broken. He frowned softly and lowered his head, craning his neck to look at her wings closley. He gently nudged his nose against them, not to be rude or to hurt...just to see if they where as fragile as they looked....

AnimeChickie
Chitsa nodded once again. "That's nice." She tilted her head softly as he gazed at her wings. She wondered what he could be thinking about.

It was hard for her to run for long periods of time. She didn't have much stamina and was prone to getting sick easily.

"Aww. Thank you very much!" She was flattered that he said that and she blushed slightly but because of her dark fur it was hard to tell. She giggled wildly as he nudged his nose against one of her wings. "Hey! That tickles."

Shariea
Waya's breath hit him warm in the face as it bounced off of her wing. He snorted soft and shook his head, finally drawing away as she giggled. "Sorry." he mummbled as he wrinkled his nose, it felt funny like ther was a fine dusting of something on the tip of her nose. He snorted again and shook his head from side to side trying to rid himself of the sensation.

"Can you fly?" he finally asked her at length, for the wings where indeed stronger than they appeared. Much like that of a Giant butter fly. He tilted his head to the side and cast his gaze downward. She was still as giddy as ever it seemed and slowly the smirk returned to his face. She truely had an infectous manner.

AnimeChickie
She was quite the ticklish soquili so it wasn't unusual. Chitsa stretches her wings lazily.

"Actually. Maybe I can and maybe I can't. Maybe I should try." She hadn't tried since she became an adult. She might... actually be more successful now but she definitely was a late bloomer because Scar started flying while he was a foal. She was a tad envious of him but she didn't mind.

Shariea
Waya quirked his eyebrow and tilted his head to the side. "You dont know? I see.. well... maybe one day then.." she after all didnt seem that very old. Maybe just becomeing an adult he concluded.

He smiled and flicked his tail. His front hooves lightly prancing against the soft soil. "When was the last time you tried?" He was becoming increasingly interested in the fact that maybe she could fly... a flying horse..now there was something to see!

AnimeChickie
Chitsa giggled and shrugged slightly. "Well you know what. We'll see now." She paused and pondered. "I think. I think I tried right before I became an adult. Hm." She pondered something.

"Well. Here goes nothing." The female backed up and stretched her wings once more. Quickly, she jumped into the air and her wings started moving up and down. She actually stayed in the air for a minute or so and a smile was starting to creep up on her face but she fell back down to the earth.

Chitsa frowned slightly but then shrugged. "Maybe they're still weak... I'll try again later." She grinned a foolish grin once again.

Shariea
Waya watched her as she jumped into the air, everything seemed to slow down for a moment... Her wing beats, the air, his breath, his heart...and then all at once she fell to the ground once more and lightly stumbled. Oh what it must be like to have wings! Surely she could fly once her wings where strong enough, her words seemed to conferm that she was in fact still very young.

Slowly he nodded and even smiled a little but, his bright blue eyes twinkling softly in the sunlight. "Im sure someday you'll sore... and on that day I will envy you above all others." He baratone voice was soft as he spoke this final phraze for he was most in awe of her in this moment. She was very close to beging able to fly now...that short moment of time that she had spent in the air was proof of that.

AnimeChickie
Chitsa giggled after falling back on the ground. "Ah well. That's that. But... it was fun." She giggled once more with excitement. "Aww. Envy me? Nah. I envy you for even being able to run."

The female nodded wildly. Everything she seemed to do was with excitement. It would be hard to ever see her sad or anything other than happy.

Shariea
Waya chuckled very softly and smirked. "Well then I suppose we'll just have to stick to envying one another then." he nodded softly and that was the end of that. He flung the few strands of ebony hair that had gotten into his eyes off to the side and looked at her again. "Soon enough you'll fly.. No worries."

He seemed to have relaxed and opened up very quickly to the little hyper one. Which was strange in itself, but in truth..he held a certain amount of respect for her quiet nature. She hadnt lived a hard life like he had, and although afew life lessons that she would learn in the future would harden her... she'd never be as callous as he found himself now. And again he envied her for that as well. This little frail flutter, who couldnt yet fly...

AnimeChickie
Grinning wildly, she was starting to like this guy. He was nice, hopefully he would allow her to call him friend. That would be nice... She only had a few friends right now. She wondered... if she scared them away...

"Anyway. I hope I'm not annoying you. Am I?" She glanced at him skeptically.

Shariea
Waya chuckled softly, his laugh grumbling from deep in his chest. "No, you're not. Besides... Its part of your charm.. I was just thinking about how... You are so..." he paused, he didnt want to call her naive to her face..." So in wonder of the simple things that I often over look." There.. that skimmed that over nicely...

Suddenly he wondered why he cared what he said to her.. and he came to the conclusion because he wanted to call her a friend. This warmed him inside.. he didnt have any friends..nor family. He was finally warming up to others.. and this made him happy.

Shariea
The tall dark stallion blinked lightly and tilted his head, a wave of ebony locks masking his face. His tail flicked against the ground as he watched her explode into mirth. To see the world the way she did would be quite a wonder.

As the topic once again turned towards him he remained silent for several minutes. His blue eyes staring at her, yet past her off into the distace... through the horrizon, through time itself.

"No..." He spoke at last, his smooth baratone voice shattering the still silence that had surrounded him. "I have none.. I am alone. " And with that he left the matter.

AnimeChickie
For a split second, Chitsa frowned. "I'm sorry..." She guessed that she really did pry too much. Maybe she talked too much too. Maybe she should just shut up. How depressing...

Now she felt bad for even bringing that up. "Again I'm sorry... I guess I'll leave now." Her head hung low and she turned around to leave. How... lame was she...

Shariea
With a frown Waya blinked and pawed his front hoove into the ground. "Hey...Its ok. I mean Its not like you knew right?" He tilted his head as she began to walk away. He'd gone and done it, he'd broken that viberant spirit of hers with but a few words. This left him terrably speachless and a little panic striken.

What excatly had he done? He'd answered her question, he hadnt berranted her or just ignored her. He'd thought he;d been friendly enough, yet here she was sad, and walking away.

With a sigh Waya walked towards her. "Hey..Stop?" He called to her, nickering softly. He didnt want her to go, not like that. Not shattered and broken, when she'd been so happy before. He had to fix her....

Shariea
Waya stopped and looked at her, his own eyes going wide as she just stared at him. Now why did she have to go and do a thing like that, he inwardly groaned. Thinking to himself he continued, This is why I should have stayed alone. So wouldnt have to deal with things like this. And another part of him jumped in. Yeah because you dont know how! He snorted and frowned forceing the fighting voices from his mind. They where doing him no good here in the presnent time.

His blue eyes washed over her again and he sighed. "Look...Its just not something one talks about much..beging alone. I suppose you have a loving family who take care of you...I never had that. I had to fend for myself, Still do. " He paused, his front hooves lightly dancing as he tried to find the right way to say what he wanter. Articulation was hardly one of his strong points.....

AnimeChickie
Shaking her head softly, "No... I didn't know my family. I know they're out there but I don't know who they are. Might it be worse to know you have family but not know who they are or where they were?" She couldn't believe she had said that but it was what she was thinking.

Chitsa paused once more. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean that. I grew up with an indian, but it was hard for me to understand her. She cared for me, but most of the time I wasn't even at the teepee. I was just an occassional visitor, until she asked me if I wanted to call that place my home. But I hunted for myself because sometimes there wouldn't even be enough food to feed her..."

Shariea
The stallion sighed softly, perhaps her story was not so differnt from his own then. She'd lived with a two legger...frankly he didnt trust them, but here she was safe and grown, So maybe there where a few good ones in the batch. His tail lashed against the ground and he nodded his head. The silver of his under coat flashing lightly against the setting sun.

The dim rays washed over the valley, casting it in hues of orange and red. The valley was aflame with color. Waya smiled only faintly and glanced from the sky back to the small wingged mare. "But..Here we both are right? Through everything, No matter who we have or who we dont. So why linger on the past? Move forward to the future..." His words lightly trailed off as they often seemed to these days. His vision gazing over the valley at sunset yet again. It was times like these that made him feel truely alive, times like these that kept him fighting.

In a sudden wild display, the great stallion reared himself up. His hind legs planted firmly on the ground as his front paws touched the sky itself. His lungs filled with air and from his mouth came a great cry, A whicker like no other. A Cry of Joy, of compassion, Yet wild as the forest itself. Free and never tamed. He shook his head, his mane trailing down over his charcole back as his cry echoed into the distance, sweeping down upon the valley, weaving between the blades of grass and finally merdging into silence.

AnimeChickie
Chitsa couldn't help but continue to stare at him skeptically. But she tilted his head when he starts to get a little more optimistic. Immediately, her ears perked up and the fire appears in her eyes again. "Mm. I guess you could say that."

Her moods were so random, it was hard to say what she really was like but one thing was for sure. She is as sincere as it gets.

The mare stared up at him in awe, he looked so... majestic... If only she could learn how to fly and maybe she could be as great as he was.

Shariea
Lightly his hoves touched against the soil once more, prancing lightly. He coulndt help but smile at this point, there was a fire in his eyes as well, one that burned deep within his very being and could never truely be quelched. The cinders had been lying low inside of him since he had made his way down from the mountins in search of others. And Now he found they they burned evern brighter than before.

He Gave her a half cocked smile and tilted his head to the right. His tail once again lashed the ground. "Im glad to see you think so..."

AnimeChickie
Chitsa grinned wildly and raised her head up. She tossed her mane lazily as gnats started to appear. Now it would be awkward. She didn't know what to say just in case she said something odd like just now. But she didn't want them to just stand there. That'd be so boring...

The flutter stretched her wings slowly as they hadn't been doing much during that point and they felt a little sore because she had tried flying so much.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:05 pm
Ardia's and Sheridan's foals are born:

Sayuri_Nitta
It had been a long time since Ardia had last seen Sheridan..since their quiet moments together. Ardia had a feeling that their 'joinings' had actually led to something this time, her appetite had grown, and she was sure she was gaining weight around her middle. Dory had in fact remarked on it, not in a thoughtless way, but in a 'cant remember what size you were' way. Ardia drank deeply from the stream she was standing by then looked at herself once more. If it wasnt foals..then it was fat...but when did fat move? She was sure she felt kicking from within for a time now, but hadnt want to admit she was pregnant until she saw her mate.
She wished Sheridan was around, but didnt know when he would return from his mountain home.

Shariea
Sheridan's ears flicked back and forth as his hooves beat steadily upon the forest path. Finally he found he was able to tear himself free and go to meet his love. His heart ached for the sight of her, and his dream teased him with her gentle smile. His ebony tail streamed like a fan fare behind him, as his strong hoves drove him foward.

As he reached the vally basin he slowed his thundering pace down to a gental trot. His proud head held high, and that smile that shined from his very soul, only resevered for Ardia, shined happily upon his face. He rounded the corner to where the stream trickled through the valley, hoping that she would be here, relshing the shade from the spring sun.

And there she was, like a vision of etheral beauty. And yet, Something was differnt about her. She bore a glow that he'd never seen before, and this only made her more of a goddess in his eyes. He glided to her side and nuzzled against her neck. "Hello My Dear.." he said softly, his tenor voice holding back a soft chuckle.

Sayuri_Nitta
'What did I say about making me jump..' Ardia mock scolded, flicking her ears with amusement.
'Hello Sheridan,' she lipped his neck, her mouth and nose filled with the very familiar taste and scent of her mate.
'I am glad you are returned.' she said with emphasis, turning a little to show her fuller figure, rounder belly.
'I think you might have left something when you went home last.'

Shariea
Sherdian chuckled as she scolded him, yet again for scaring her. "its not my falut I become so entraced by your beauty that you call to me as a siren and I slip Sliently to your side. " He said, chuckling all the while. His deep brown eyes washed over her as she turned to show off her fuller looking stomach. That wasnt just winter weight or retained water. Sherdian blinked once then twice before looking up at his graceful mates face. "You're?" He sputtered, quite in shock.

They had been talking about the idea of becoming parents, but this..seemed all to sudden. Never the less, a swelling since of pride and happiness bubbled up inside of him and he gave a joyous whicker.

Rearing up on his hind legs he pawed at the sky, telling everyone and everything how happy he was. When again his hooves touched the sun warmed soil his eyes gleamed with joy. Speachless, he could do nothing more tha stare at her, and when he found he couldnt do that anymore he returned to her loving side and nipped lightly at her mane.

Sayuri_Nitta
Ardia sidestepped neatly when Sheridan reared up in his joy. Not that she thought he would hurt her, but if he misjudged the size of her belly..she didnt want to risk a knock of any kind.
'Yes...you're going to be a father my love.' she closed her eyes a moment as the foals within - she thought it might be more then one from the amount of movement she was feeling - kicked out then quieted again.
'It's a good thing then?'
Frankly she had been worried - and what if he thought another was their father? Sheridan was away so much, but she had been careful to stick around the human's teepee, and not lend to anyone gossiping.

Shariea
Sheridan smiled, his joy kept seeping from his every movement. His tail lashed the ground as he nickered. "Of corse its a good thing. We've been talking about it for awhile now...I just hadnt thought anything would come of it so quickly..." He sighed lightly and nuzzled against his love. Never would he have thought so ill of her as to second guess the foals liniage. He knew that he was their sire, and that Ardia would never do anything to put that in jepordy.

Lightly he nipped against her mane, whispering into her ear. "We're going to be parents..."

Sayuri_Nitta
'Yes...and maybe soon,' Ardia flicked her ears as the foal(s?) swam about in her womb, kicking hard enough to be felt if Sheridan pressed his nose on her rounded belly.
'I didn't think it would either,' she clipped slowly away from the stream, pausing a few steps away. She grazed for a moment, then settled onto chewing a mouthful for a while.
'I'm glad you are happy...the human has been weaving the baskets, but I wouldnt want them raised without their father.'

Shariea
Sheridan lightly presses his nose against her swollen stomach, and felt with delight the kicking hooves of his young. He sweeled with loving pride and followed after Ardia as she moved towards the stream. "Im sorry I left you for so long.." he refelcted quietly, sadened by the thought that he hadnt been with her when she'd found out. He closed his eyes for but a moment, and felt again the pressing hooves, flittering movement within his love. Whickering softly he raised his head and rubbed against her cheak. "I wont leave you now....not like this. This is not a burdon but a mircial and you wont have to deal with it alone. "

Sayuri_Nitta
(( she moved away from the stream actually XD ))

Ardia smiled as their soon-to-born happily kicked out at Sheridan..although it was a little uncomfortable.
'I know you have ties elsewhere, I've always known. But when I realised it was foals...and not merely me getting fat from too many fruits, I was a little sad that you werent here for me to tell.'

Shariea
(( Bah, Mis-read, XD Im suffering from the hicups so yeah screen gets bumpy now and then. <.< ))

Sheridan nodded and nuzzled against his lover. "I Understand. I wish my ties would not keep me gone as often or as long as they have. I am here now, and I will be for awhile. Let us relish that and not dwell on the past. I'm sorry that I wasnt here for you to tell then, But at lest I am now by your side. How long have you known M'love?"

Sayuri_Nitta
'A while,' Ardia flicked her tail, swatting away a fly that kept alighting on her side. Her skin twitched as another one landed and tickled a nerve.
'Let us move further into the shade..' she suggested and moved off again, only stopping under a stand of trees. The flies were less here and she let out a long breath.
'I know you're here now..I just missed you is all,' she spoke again once her had rejoined her side.

Shariea
Sheridan followed her into the shade of the trees, the dapples sunlight raining down upon them. He sighed softly. "Im sorry I left you alone during this. Had I known I would have flown to your side. " He nuzzled against her again, expressing his sorrow. "What do you think they'll be like?" He asked her, in an attempt to change the topic to something they both could look forward to.

Sayuri_Nitta
Ardia leaned on a trunk gingerly, trying not to press the foals into her but also not trusting her legs too much right now. She was feeling weary suddenly, but restless as well. Could it be nearing the time? If it was she would need to make her way back to the Village.
She nickered softly.
'I don't know..' she said, glancing at Sheridan.
'I'm sure they will be wonderful, big foals.'

Shariea
Sherdian frowed at the sudden weary look that crosses his loves face. Her weight shifted to let her lean against the trunk and he furrowed his brows. Even her soft voice as she spoke sounded strained. Worry clouded his face and he lightly nudged her, and then a thought. How long had he been gone from her side? Surely it wasnt time for the foals yet...when he'd just found out. Whickering gently he softly pressed her. "Are you alright? Is..It time already?" He felt a deep pang of sorrow...He'd left her alone to long, sure he was here now but she'd been left the length of the pregancy to worry. His brow remained furrowed as he looked at her strained features.

Sayuri_Nitta
'I didnt think it would be so soon,' Ardia said quietly. The kicking had stopped; had the foals been moving down in preparation for foaling? Sweat broke out on her pelt, and she turned, ashamed as she felt a leaking sensation just below her tail.
'I don't want to alarm you..' she whispered, her eyes flat back.
'But I think it might be a good idea to head back to the Village.'

Shariea
Sherdian's ears flicked back and forth an a mask of worry clouded his face. Her words were ment to be comforting, but he found them hardly so. His tail lashed against the ground as he moved quickly to your side. "lean against me if we have to. I'll travle as slow or fast as you can..." He didnt know what to do to help her, all in all he was very lost. His foals where on the way, and his love was in pain. What would happen if they didnt make it to the safty of the village? Soquili foals where to weak when they where born, which is why the two leggers placed them in the protective baskets... If they didnt make it to the village the foals would be with out that.

Sherdian grunted and pushed all those negative thoughts from his mind. "everything will be fine." he said assuringly.

Sayuri_Nitta
Ardia just wanted to lay down right where they were but she knew that wasnt a good idea. The smell of the birthing fluids could carry to a predator...who knew what was out there waiting for a frail foal to snatch away? She blew hard through her nose, blowing hard as she moved, bumping against Sheridan.
Why had she wandered so far from the Village? As they crept closer, a faintly rippling pain hit her and she paused...no not yet...not till they got amongst the human's, not till she reached the human Kaliska, her teepee and the waiting baskets.

Shariea
Sheridan huffed lightly, his ears pressed back against his head as Ardia pressed against him in a painful spazim. He wanted desperiatly to help her through her labor pains, but the need to get to the safty of the teepee's was a driving force. He nudged her gently and pleeded with her kindly to continue even though he knew every fiber of her being would be trying to make her halt.

"We're not too far off, we can make it if we keep a strong pace..."he tried to tell her reasuringly. His tail lashed against the ground, why hadnt he come to see her sooner. Perhaps if he had been here they wouldnt be in such a rush now. His children and his love where both at risk and he couldnt bare that feeling. "Hurry, Please..I know it hurts but we have to press on."

Sayuri_Nitta
Ardia's ears remained flat against her head as the walked at a pace. She let out a quiet snort at his words; he knew it hurt? She didnt see how...but she knew it was the discomfort making her think like this and held her tongue.
Finally they reached the outskirts of the Village, and Ardia circled around, heading for Kaliska's teepee which was on the edge of the Village, backed by trees. Ardia whinnied loudly and Kaliska came hurrying out of the teepee, quickly noting her rolling eyes and sweat covered pelt. Kaliska motioned Ardia to the place where she had put down dried grass, branches tied into a shelter. The mare walked under the branches, and knelt carefully before laying down.

Shariea
Sheridan walked with Ardia closely, fighting back all doubts and fears that crossed his mind. He had no idea that what he had said had stuck a nerve with her, after all he was only trying to be encorageing. He smiled as the village came in sight. "Just a bit more..." He nickered softly as they cirlced around the village to where Ardia's two legger had made shelter for her. Sheridan stood back out of the way of the shelter, for even as he wanted to be near her he knew that this was something she had to do on her own. Nervously he pawed at the ground, beside the teepee, well within sight of his love, for he didnt truely want to leave her side.

Sayuri_Nitta
The labour was long and painful; Kaliska often wiped Ardia's pelt with cool water to keep her from over-heating. Ardia lost track of time, but as the night birds began to call and her first foal pushed into the world, she regained a semblance of her self. The first was shown to her and she tenderly washed it a little before Kaliska cleaned it properly of the birthing fluids and placed it gently into a woven basket, sealing it with grass ties.
Ardia's eyes rolled back in her head as the contraction kept going and eventually another foal slithered into the world, was shown before being cleaned and secured into a second basket..
'Two foals,' she whispered, pleased beyond measure before...
'Another?' she panted, her sides heaving with exertion. She glanced at the hovering Sheridan before a contraction hit her again. Kaliska had only made a third basket just in case...she had heard that Soquili did sometimes have three foals, but had not thought that Ardia was showing enough for her to be one of those. The third, and final foal was bought into the world as the moon rose high in the sky and Ardia lay in exhausted silence as the third basket received its precious contents and was sealed with the grass ties. Kaliska arranged the baskets near to the mare and slipped away to leave the parents some time alone with their new family.

Shariea
Sheridan whickered softly from his distance spot, watching with a mix of worry for his love and excitement for the new born foals. The first one caught him by surprise, so wet and wriggly, creening as it cought its first breath. The two legger placed the little one in a basket before he had much time to look it over. His ears swivled back and forth as the soft muffled sounds from within the basket reached him. He wanted to nudge the basket to let it know he was there..he took a step forward pawing lightly at the ground.

As he took a step forward it seemed another foal was out and placed into the basket..two wonderful new borns. His eyes flicked to his love, laying down on her bed of straw. Her body still spazemed in pain and a sheen of sweat covered her like a blanket. He loved her now more than ever before, the mother of his children, willing to endure this pain for them. To bring new life into the world... Their children.

He couldnt understand why she still labored so, shouldnt there only be two children at the max? And yet the two legger still had an empty basket beside her. This was un heard of to him..and yet..recalling back some soquili had three children at a time..would they have three foals to look after.

As the moon light washed over the teepee and the shelter that Housed Ardia the final foal was placed into the basket and sealed shut. Sherdian whickered soothingly from his place to both Ardia and his children. How tiny they had been...the basket seemed more than large enough for them, But how they would grow before they came out.

He smiled and approched his love, nuzzling her softly. "we're parents." he said quietly, looking at the three most beautifull baskets he'd ever seen.

Sayuri_Nitta
'Yes we are,' Ardia had managed to shift, resting in a more upright position, as she tried to regain her energy.
'They all looked beautiful,' she said sleepily. She wanted to rest a while, just looking at the baskets, but her eyes became heavy and she fell into sleep where she was, safe in the knowledge that the foals were secure, and Sheridan and Kaliska were keep a watch.

Shariea

Shariea

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:06 pm
Kitara Meets Tori-

Shariea
Kitara Streched her long legs with a happy whinny! She escaped from that acused basket and was very glad of it. After awhile it and grown cramped and stuffy..she snorted loudly at the rememberance. She'd been free of the basket for awhile ow, but she kept reliving her trumphant escape. Dashing around the teepee's with her siblings her father and mother looking on with merryment of a mix of sterness. After all, they had tipped over quite a bit of the two leggers belongings.

But never mind that, She was free! She pawed her thin legs into the air and hopped back on her hind hooves. Her musces Shook under the strain but she held herself high, whickering with glee. Her small white tai flicked behind her as she trotted out to the outskirts of the Village, where the tree line was. The world was so very big outside her basket...

samus x
Toru was out for a walk to strech her legs and get a little time away from the herd. she thought she heared some whickering closed by and decided to find where it came from. never realizing she was some what close to the village or that the wickering came from a old friends foal. she kept on going where she thought she heared the whickering

Shariea
The little filly's hooves touched the ground and she had just about been ready to turn and go back to the village when she heard the approching hoove steps. Her head lifted up and she blinked a bit, peering out into the tree line. Why it was a bright mare! The filly gave a nicker of greeting and pawed her hooves against the ground rushing forward. "hi!" She said cheerily.

samus x
Tori was shocked and amused all at once at the little filly. " hi there and whom might you be?" she never really knew foals ecept when she had been a foal herself. chuckling she wondered where her parents where, sicne she remeber how her father Dyami was when she had been a foal. " are your parents around here?"

Shariea
The little filly giggled and looked up at the large mare in awe. The only Adults she knew where her parents so this was an experiance all on its own. "Im Kitara" she said at length spinning around to face towards the Village. "My parents and siblings are in there... I should probably get back before I get in trouble. Would you like to come too?" she asked, hoping the mare would follow. She didnt want this encounter to be a short one, maybe she would play with her! Oh that would be fun. She'd been racing her siblings all morning long but someone new to add into their games would be a delightful turn of events. Depending on where they were..they like her could have slipped off somewhere, but never mind that. "Please?! " She asked again pleedingly. This way even if her siblings where gone or sleeping she'd have someone to play with.

samus x
Tori chuckled. " i see, and sure i would love to come with you. " she then looked where the filly had pointed and realised it was near the village. " oh i never been to the village. but thats cause i live away from it. " she followed Kitara with a smile and wondered who her parents where. it had been a while since she talked to someone knew so she was happy to have met Kitara.

Shariea
Kitara Grined and raced off towards the village, rounding out around the teepee's and winding her way through the pathways. Finally she came to the teepee of her mothers friend and Paused. Her siblings looked like they he gone to sleep and so she spoke in hushed tones. "Here we are. " She said softly and lead Tori away from the teepee, if only a few feet away. "My Father is over there." She said with a shift of her head. The Large Stallion was standing not to far off, Grazing on the sweet grasses as his long ebony tail whisked the ground.

The little fully seemed to spring from all her feet at once and hop into the air, spinning around to face Tori. "You dont live in the village?" this was new to her! in fact Kitara didnt even know her father didnt live in the village, but off in the woods. The Village was her whole life so far, the other side of the world scared her, yet thrilled her all the same. "Whats it like out there?" she asked in complete awe.

samus x
Tori kept up with Kitara and stoped where she did. looking at where Kitara said her father was, she wa shocked to see it was the one stallion whom she only saw once as a foal. " i see, i met your dad when i was a foal myself. " giving a chuckle at Kitara question. " no i dont i actualy live with a herd but before that i lived at my fathers bondeds teepee out in the forest. out there is most likey different than here where you live but i dont know what its like to live in the village."

Shariea
Kitara blinked a bit and giggled. "You know my Dad? Thats really neat." She said and tilted her head watching her father graze for but a moment more. She turned to look at Tori again and sighed, what grand adventures she must have had...one day when she was all grown up she would have grand adventures to! She stood tall and puffed out her chest a bit. "When Im older Im going to travle all over." She said proudly her head held high.

samus x
(( sorry about the wait i cooked some ramen xD ))

Tori grinned. " i really dont know he, i only met him once you know." she chuckled in amusement at Kitara as she puffed he little chest out. " im sure you will, and i will have to join you when you do. " think for a moment tori grinned again. " how about we play a little game?"

samus x
Shariea
Kitara was lost in thought, thining of all the grand adventures she would have when she was older. She would run as swift as the wind, challange the eagle to races, her hoove beats would strike terror into the hearts of many. Ah It would be grand! Her attention snapped back to Tori with the speed of a whip and she blinked. "Oh? Game?! What kind of game?" She asked bounding lightly on her back hooves.

(( Kitara amuses me greatly, XD ))
(( xD ahahahah yeah ))

Tori giggled a little. " how about tag? i use to play it all the time with my father and brothers. but go ask your dad if your allowed since i would not want him mad at you for going off and playing, sinc ei know how dads are. " she gave a little wink at Kitara and smiled.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:08 pm
Glory and Kimimela go for a walk Part 1 Sat May 06, 2006

Rein_Carnation
Upon the hill stood two mares. One carried a horn whose coat was white as snow. The other one similar in height carrying a unique striped tail of black and white. Her wide eyes gleaming the deep orange as she gazed upon the world before her.

"So different... So very different. Not like the home I lived in. But still so open and beautiful. Though I'm new I will learn to accept."

The unicorn giggled and watched her companion.

"Kimi. You have a lot to learn don't you. Hmm why not in our little romp you tell me of the place you lived. Deal?"

The lemur colored mare smiled widely as her eyes shimmered a glowing orange.

"Sure. Though it will be a bit wierd. I want to see everything." she smiled with a nod and began the tour of Glory's homeland.

Rein_Carnation
Glory trotted on ahead over looking soquili in the distance. She paused with a flick of her silky tail. Kimi was so curious yet she seemed a tad nervous being in a new world.

Kimimela tossed her head and swished her stiped tail.

"Lets see... Home was the forest. So dense and full of green. But yet perfect from the rains and storms. You get yes? Hmm I mean understand." she blused with frowning ears.

Glory shook her own head and consoled her companion, "Nay. Kimi its okay. Really I know what you mean."

Rein_Carnation
Kimi tilted her head at the compassionate unicorn. Glory was very young in spirit but her form was indeed a mare. She always seemed so determined yet open to anyone whom felt they were at fault.

"Thank you. It will take me time to get used to all that is new."

Glory winked and nodded, "Kimi you know that I'm not a big meanie like some soquili. *cough* Kohana." she smirked as she scritched her horn on the thawing ground.

Rein_Carnation
A flitter of strange wings carried a small mare upon the blowing breeze. She landed softly next to the other two.

"Greetings Glory and Kimi. It is not often I see others from the clearing where we live. Beautiful night." she spoke with a quiet tone as her eyes shimmered her tranquil nature.

Glory whinied with happiness nipping Saissis on the flank lightly. The beautiful flutter always made things around her more relaxed and taken in stride.

"M'Lady.. hee hee. Is Istas with you this evening? And have you seen mom or Kohana lately?"

Kimi watched the two with caring eyes. So different in height yet the flutter and the unicorn were indeed equal in thought and happiness.

(( A lot of my images were lost in the crash.... hmm they all dwell in my teepee with Shar and Farland))

Shariea
The dark stallion made his way through the forest and broke through the treeline. The silver moonlight washed over his dark pelt like rain water, bathing him in the etheral glow of night. His blue eyes glanced over the horrizon as he bent low to eat. The dew was fresh on the sweet grasses and he found great pleasure in partaking of this delightful treat. His ebony tail flicked across the downy greens and sent a spray of water up behind him. His ears flicked bacn and to the left, the distant murmering of a few females caought his attention. He couldnt make out their voices or what they where saying very clearly so he paid the dim no heed and continued to graze by the moonlight.

Rein_Carnation
Saissis shook her head. She had not seen Celendria nor Kohana recently. But there was no need for alarm for it was a parent sibling bond that kept them from being lost.

"Nay. Not since the other turn of the moon. Bonding is strong between them. They shall be fine." she nodded with a simple turn of her delicate head.

Glory frowned as her bond with her adoptive mother was strong as well. She was like the ice mare's shadow from youth to adulthood.

"Aww okay. Kimi you alright?" she blinked as her violet mane darkened over her cyan eyes.

Kimimela stood with a direct gaze toward the newcomer in the grasses. He wasn't that close to where they stood but she could see him. Her eyes like gleaming lights in orange escence flickered in her direct gaze.

Shariea
Waya felt eyes upon him and for awhile he tried to ignore them. But eventurally they burned into him and he raised his head to stare back at the female. He stood stalk still save for the wing that toyed with his obsidian locks. His blue eyes gleemed in the moonlight as he watched the shapes of the females in the distance and the Orange orbs that stared at him through the darkness.

Rein_Carnation
Glory seemed perplexed as she looked at Kimi. The lemur colored mare seemed transfixed on something in which she craned her neck over to get a better look. The stranger was definitely a stallion. Her horn gleamed with the faintest touch of moonlight.

"Hmm he's new. I've met lots of Soquili but his scent is a little more wildlike. Erm maybe we should greet him, yes?" she glanced at Kimi yet again feeling creeped out by the glowing orange orbs.

Saissis withdrew herself from the other two. She was not prone to direct conversation; particualy a male. Backing further away she nodded her head and waited for the other two to advance toward him. It wasn't that she was afraid, more so not as social.

Kimi continued to gaze at him for she loved intaking others of her kind. Being a new soul in a world meant a lot of learning time. That she could handle.

Shariea
Waya's eyes never faltered or dropped their gaze while those orange orbs stayed locked on his. The flash of light beside the mare caused him to finally glance to the side. Another mare, pale as the moon and with a mane of deep purple and brillant blue. Another unicorn, He snorted softly. A smirk crossed his face and he wondered if for but a breif moment if this unicorn was as bubble and nieve to the world as Allure had been. Spirits only knew how much he hoped he'd taught her some good durning theirf breif encounter. His tail flicked again at the ground and he bowed his head, feeling now threat from these females he began to graze once more.

Rein_Carnation
User Image

((Here's Kimi.. BTW))

Kimi finally blinked out of her trance as she noticed the unicorn was already on her way over. Hesitant she felt but follwed the ambitious unicorn anyway. If there was one thing Glory was it was curious of new soquili. That in some regards could be a bit dangerous. Her own assumption of Shaylee talking to a Kalona. Not to mention thinking she was cool was a bit of an eye opener. Realy now such strange creatures who lived here.

Saissis was about to back away when she began to feel rude of not atleast saying hello. She strangely flitted her wings in a stretch reaching for an updraft of a breeze. Then heading over toward the other two.

Glory wasn't nieve but she was quite young in ther mind. She wondered what Tori was up to. Or anyone else she'd chanced upon as a friend. This new stallion seemed distant perhaps cold. She puffed her chest and walked firmly toward him. She always had ambition in her blood. So it was written in the stars waiting to fall from the heavens once more.

Shariea
(( I dont mind Nel ^^ ))

Waya raised his head again with a mouthfull of sweet grass as the mares approched him. Strangly enough one by air. He'd seen only one other flutter named Chitsa, but something about how this mare caried herself spoke loudly about her character, and in just that fleeting moment he began to respect her.

His blue eyes washed over the young Unicorn and strangly colored mare with the glwoing orange eyes. He nodded slowly and spoke at length. "Good eveing." he said softly, his bartone voice grumbling softly from within his chest.

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Snorting at the sound of Soquili voices, Princess moved closer towards the source. She resolved to stay back unless there was someone she knew...and once she saw Waya, she figured she might as well see what her protector was up to. She walked out with an assured stride. "Hello Waya, strangers," she said with a cool nod, standing next to Waya.

Rein_Carnation
Saissis landed a fair pace away from the others. She was quite unique and small to the rest of them. Two hanging locks entwined with strange clasps chimed toogether when they met. A soft ring could be herd by the faintest melody it chose. She smiled softly with a nod of her head towards the deep stallion.

Kimi was a bit taken by how strong this male looked. Her kind were meek and limber in most respects. She nodded at him though had a strange suspision her eyes were glowing. Once she had seen this in person as she gazed in a fine pool of the sweetest waters.

Glory was the first to start the greeting of the three. She was taught to be polite, that was Celendria's way. Which wasn't bad in her eyes.

"Greetings wayfarer. My friend here seemed to have been transfixed by you. She's not from these parts .. just to let you know."

She nodded and carried herself in grace noticing Princess had joined them.

Rhyleigh
Cyrille trotted along, ever so often she hopped, or spun around in wild circles. She stopped when she heard the other soquilis nearby for and looked around to see if she could see anyone near. " Hello??" she called out.

Shariea
Waya nodded softly to Princess as she graced his side. He hadnt heard her approch, and with a smile he thought she probably wouldnt be heard unless she wanted to be. As was Princess' way. He nodded politely to the fan far of Strange mares that had approched him from a distance. "I havent any Idea why I would have transfixed your friend. Perhaps she saw something in the moonlight, It can play tricks. " he said after a moment. "I am Waya." he thought it fitting to say, and turning to his side he gestured towards Princess. "And This is Princess." he said simply, Having never been one for much talk.

This unicorn seemed to be a bit mor formal, perhaps more into adult hood than Allure had been. However she too bore that air of innocens that could never be matched. The Flutter that stayed off to the back caught his attention for a moment as he formally inclined his head to her. This flutter as well was differnt from the other he had met. Either maturity or Breeding had seen these mares through.. It was hard to say which. With Princess he knew it was her breeding and hertiage which had made her so.

His ears flicked and he turned to the call of yet another female. Waya's front hoove paws the ground as he made a slight coughing noise. Not only was he not very good in crowds...but here he was surounded by mares and feeling more than little out numbered.

Rein_Carnation
Saissis backed away her ears swiveling to the sights of all the Soquili. Istas was foraging as usual. Now was not the time. The tranquil flutter tried to say alert and well placed but her footing on composure wasn't too great. She paused as her locks chimed once more. Her symbol glowed in the moon's gaze. Water highlighting her fine darkened sheen in her coat.

Kimi blinked with a shake of her head. Advancing forward she felt obligated to correct the misunderstanding. Her words still unfathomed and strange to the normals that dwelled here.

"If you please. I'm a far away. Trees to the home and um... what mean is I'm not trying to cause any.. well..." she paused feeling more stupid in every moment she tried to be more complacent in her speech. She knew the others were laughing at her words. But she was putting effort in her determined way to right things.

Glory on the otherhand was over joyed to see so many females that all met up in the same place. She was indeed quite joyous to see so many faces at once. Still though she scritched her horn on the ground yet again. Why was this thing so itchy most of the time.

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Princess eyed the stripe-tailed mare suspiciously and scooted closer to Waya with a possessive air. She wasn't going to have any mare stealing the protector of her herd away...her mind firmly kicked any other thoughts back in the mental cave they'd come from, refusing to even admit the possibility of feelings for him...yet. He was a strong and more than tolerable male, but still. It was too soon. "Yes, I am Princess." She spoke no more than that, figuring to let the others speak first.

Rhyleigh
After a few minutes of listening, and seeing no one come towards her, Cyrille listened more carefully and pinpointed where the voices were caming from. She galloped towards it, and skidded to a stop right infront of several other soquili. "Well if I had know it was a party, I will have brought presents" she laughed out

Shariea
The large dark stallion nodded as he listened to the broken speach of the strange female with the orange eyed. "I see. " he said after she had finished speaking. "well, Welcome to our home." he said for lack of anything else. Princess' close proximity to him caused him to momentarily loose all train of thought. Was she being dominant over him? Showing her... ownership of him in front of the mares? He quirked his eyebrow an side steped her lightly, yes he was the protector of her heard but...she didnt own him. He Kept his toung and smiled lightly to the other mares.

The flutter in back caught his attemtion again and he chuckled softly as Glory stuck her horn down into the dirt with a powerful thrust of her head. As he had first though, the horn could be used as a weapon, which was all the better for these slender delicate mares.

With a turn of his head the final mare he'd heard off in the distance made her explosive entrance. Blinking he tilted hie had, the ebony locks falling in front of his blue eyes. He remained silent but the smirk on his face spoke volumes.

Rein_Carnation
Saissis felt really out of place but held fast. She adressed all who would listen as her voice ran smooth as the calmest waters. "Heed Kimi no worries. She means no reason for agitation. Glory is a little highstrung but she is quite harmless. Please do forgive my manners as I do not hold well in large crowds." she murmered as her head bowed to all of them. She was indeed the smallest of the bunch lest a foal would be present as well.

Kimi eyed Princess feeling quite ashamed if her curiousity had prompted suspision. Her eyes were souls of their own it seemed. Glowing when they weren't suposed to. Her frown was present but the flutter eased her mind a bit. Unlike Shaylee and HighFlyer she was the most reserved. That in a sense brought tranquility to the entire setting. "Thank you." she simply said in a meek nod to the stallion and flutter.

Glory raised her head once more as her pearlized sparkle gleamed brightly. So many faces... so many voices. "Well okay then. I'm Glory whom Celendria fostered as a baby. I was said to be a falling star shooting through the sky. Maybe its true." she shrugged with a smile. "Its nice to meet all of you. Mother will be happy to hear of..." She frowned looking up at the moon and silenced her speech.

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Princess nipped at Waya's mane, turning his sidestep into an apparently flirtatious maneuver. She did relax at the reassurance from the other mares, though. She'd beat the tar out of any mare that caused Waya to derelict his duty. "It's all right."

Rhyleigh
Cyrille looked around at the others, who took turns talking, but wasn't quiet sure of they were actually talking to her, or had even noticed that she was there. "Well that is very interesting, indeed" she stated to no one in particular

Shariea
Waya's eyes went wide as Princess nipped as his mane as he moved away. He snorted a bit but said nothing, only shooting her a stare of utter disbeliefe. After the shock wore away he looked back at he others and quietly nodded. "You're welcome..." he said to the striped mare trying to relax after Princess' bold move. His tail flicked against the grass as he listened to Glory. "A falling Star? How could a foal survive such a thing?" he asked, and then began to mull over such a thing in his mind. She was another breed entirely, was her horn more than just a weapon? It certainly glowed as if it captured the power of the spirits. Perhaps she had been a falling star guided to the ground safely but the spirits of the sky. Such a thing was entirely possable. "Then again..." he said softly finally shrugging it away. Whether she did or didnt fall from the sky was really no matter, but did make for a fabulas tale.

His gaze turned to the new mare that had joined the ranks and he chuckled a bit. "Talking to yourself in a group full of others certainly cant be a healthy habbit."

Rhyleigh
Cyrille snorted and looked over at Waya. " I was not talking to myself. I was just saying what everyone was talking about was interesting. Of course I do tend to think aloud, but that is not talking to myself" she informed him, sounding a bit annoyed.

Rein_Carnation
The flutter yawned as she stretched her odd shaped transparent wings. Night was setting in as the dew resided or the plants around her. While her own hidden world of birth was warm and inviting, these chilled nights of season were quite nice. Though a shiver sometimes inched down her spine tingling. This stallion was quite well mannered which made her feel more at ease as she noticed Kimi was simmering as well. She had made her introduction as she was prompted to. Her gaze turned upward to the hill where a mare and stallion stood silently. Both crystaline in the distance she revered them as a "welcome back". Bowing her head to the others she exited as her wings outstretched like gliders lifting her into the night sky.

Kimi nodded with a bow simmering a yawn threatening to escape her velvety muzzle. "Pardon to beg but night is high and well Glory we must return. Besides someone has stood in waiting for you." she smiled with a flick of her striped tail.

Glory was heading her conversation to Cyrille when Kimi's words warmed her heart. Her head turned to face the ice scupture on the hill. Though a gleaming gem she was known as mother in the unicorn mare's eyes. Turning back to the others she bowed quite nicely, "It is late and my heart is whole once more. Please come by again and we'll all have a big get together. Goodnight." she whinied as she entered a gallop heading up the hill toward Celendria whom did wait paiently. The other though she could of done without.

((Night guys. Thank you for the RP.... I missed that being offline so long))

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Princess nodded noncommitally. "Perhaps." With an impish grin, she nipped at Waya's mane again. "What's wrong, Waya?" She chuckled, pricking her ears. "Not used to female attention?"

Shariea
Waya nodded his head tothe female trop as the headed off towards the others that awaited them. "Fae well, It was nice meeting you." he said before turning to look at Princess as she nipped at him again. "No, Im not." he said in that matter of fact tone he used when he wasnt sure how else to put something.

He looked to the other mare and snorted a bit. "I was only kidding, no need to get your dander up. Im afraide like them I myust depart, perhaps well meet again." he said with a bow of his head.

As he turned to move back into the shadows to return to the heard he looked back at princess. What had just happened? And why did she look so smug?

(( LOl thanks for the wonderful rp guys. Im going to head to bed as well. ))

Shariea

Shariea

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:12 pm
Glory meets Starshine... someone special returns Tue May 16, 2006 PM

Shariea
(( Posted nel ))

Starshine's golden hoves shined brightly against the fading rays of light that dipped low in the sky. The bright orb hovered above the mountains, kissing them affectionately before it departed for the night. Dust nipped at the suns heels and with a toss of her mane, an etheral shower of a rainbow seemed to fall from the sky itself.

The pure white unicorn nickered softly as she paused to watch the sun dip behind the blue black forms of the mountains, a smile on her face. Her tail flicked and pooled against the ground as did her long mane. Each strand seemed to hold a differnt color, an ever moveing rainbow of color.

Rein_Carnation
As the sun was sinking into the horizon he parted ways to let dusk fill in her part. Darkness spread about the land in a calm cool motion breathing harmony for all the creatures whom slept during the day. White as snow a creature stepped silently out into the world her eyes focusing on the canopy with a thousand lights winking back at her. Breathing softly she stretched her elegant form flicking her purple river for a few minutes letting it cascade down her slender legs. Tonight in her own regard was a lazy one carrying no promises of improving. Tossing her head her mane silky as satin parted around the shining spiral which shined brightly in the faint light. She worried much about her friend but still felt it was time to talke a nice walk for a change.

Shariea
Starshine lifted her head to the night air that surrounded her and closed her indigo eyes to the moonlight, letting the silver rays caress her face. A sound off to her left broke from her her trance and lazily her eyes opened, with a gracefull turn of her head a trail of rainbow following her movements she smiled. Another mare, a unicorn as well. Her front hoove pawed lightly at the ground, a flash of gold against the silver of the night. She whickered a peaceful greeting to the unicorn of pure white and violet.

Rein_Carnation
As if a blinding light had struck her out of misery Glory looked up towards the welcome she had recieved.Could it be worriment could make one's soul sadden as a plant wilts with no sunshine? No this was wrong she was stronger. Thinking briefly she nickered back her eyes filling with happiness seeing this newcomer who like her carried a glistening alicorn.
She stood tall relaxing her withers a bit as if to pull out the tension they carried. Perhaps this was good to actually be with one whom was like her.

Shariea
The colorful unicorn drew herself up to the mare before her in a flourish of her mane and tail, the colors seemed to dift around her like an ethreal sheen, gracing her pure white form. Her golden horn sparkled against the moonlight as she diped her head in greeting. "Hello there." she said in a smooth and pleasnt voice, smiling all the while. "Im Starshine, what may your name be stranger?" she asked tilting her head lightly to the side. The female before her seemed to have her mind drifting off to some other part of her, a place that currently was not very pleasant. The tension was written all over her muscles and worn on her face. This disterbed Starshine greatly, for she had not seen another of her kin so badly distressed in quite awhile. "Are you alright dear?" she asked at length in an almost motherly tone.

Rein_Carnation
The unicorn white as snow her main and tail silken violets running around her like water noddeed. She contemplated a bit reminding herself Kimi was a grown mare. She blinked smiling as if to show her feelings were no harm to her. "No no.. I'm fine. I'm Glory that fell from the shooting star. I am Celendria's adoptive daughter. I come from the trees that form a clearing in the woods." she answered with her words true but her heart wasn't in what she wanted to reply.

Meanwhile a mare that gleamed of ice stood alone in the brush simply watching the unicorns. She felt something odd from the purple haired one. Something that made her heart pang. Why these days did children never explain their pain?

Shariea
Star nodded quietly, her rainbow locks drifting over her shoulders and around over her indigo eyes. "I am Starshine, But you may call me star if you like. I have no story, nor home as you have. Its a pleasure to meet you, Glory of the falling star." she said, raising her gaze once more to look upon the snow white mare, fair as a lily.

The summer breeze difted over her fine downy pelt and she closed her eyes into its tender embrace. A chill caressed her, and cause her to open her eyes once more. The moonlight rained down over the fine blue form of the icy mare. "would that be her then, the icy mare on the horrizon?" she asked, looking off into the distance.

Rein_Carnation

Glory blinked looking directly towards the ice mare her eyes widening. How long had it been that Celendria had vanished away from the herd.
Mother... I've.. missed you." she whinied turning back to Starlight with a deep beauty that covered her in radiance. "Yes she is my mother. This night must be truly special indeed."

Celendria stood only for a moment before she made her way toward the two creatures of elegance and lore. She nodded her head to them both leaning over to nuzzle her daughter.

"Growing so fast Glory. My little shooting star." she nickered lovingly. Lifting her head she turned towards Starlight with a deep tranquil smile.
"I am Celendria whom is called the ice mare. It is a pleasure to meet another that is as special as Glory."

Shariea
The raindbow unicorn smiled as the one known as Glory instantly lit up upon seeing the radiant icy mare. She smiled as she watched the change take place over the unicorns face, the tension she bore vanishing from her muscles. This mare before her was still young, the weight she had born down from the hills had made her appear much older.

Her rainbow tail lashed against the ground and pooled like liquid behind her on the grass. "Its a pleasure to meet you, Celendria, mare of ice, as I told Glory of the faling star, I am Starshine. No Special title or story to tell on my behalf. You may adress me as star if you like." She said with a smile, and a light chuckle in her voice.

Rein_Carnation

Glory looked up in curiousity now as if she were a young filly once more. "May I be so bold to ask you a question Star?" she beamed with a hint of silliness to her soft yet mystical voice. Her tail was now swishing back and forth, the moon reflecting off her purple tresses.

Celendria raised a brow at her daughter wondering what Glory was up to though refrained from saying. Instead she turned toward the other unicorn of Raninbow and spoke, "Have you no place to tred in the storms or hot days?" This she asked in concern wondering if this newcomer like the others she had taken in needed a home to keep one safe.

Shariea
Starshine laughed as Glory's bubbly nature seemed to explode from her now that her bothersome worries where erased from her mind. "But of corse, you may ask me anything you wish darlin' " she said with a chuckling smile. Her indigo eyes glanced over to the icy mare as she turned to look at her. She smiled brightly and shook her hair, liquid rainbow difting over her pale white form. "Alas I do not, Im new to this area, the elements havent really bothered me and food has always been plentyful. Dont look so distressed, please? I assure you I am in good health. "

Rein_Carnation

Glory tilted her head and smirked, "Alright then.. have you ever thought you could fly? I mean high in the sky like the wingeds and flutters?" she announced raising each of her forelegs in anticipation to her answer.
Ever since she was a child she had dreamed of flying. Though her wings simply would not show themselves.

Celendria shook her head knowing the thunderstorms were nearing within a few turns of the bright orb in the sky. "Nonesense. I'd be honored if you sought shelter in our clearing on days that prove un travelable. All are welcome to stay from the elements. The winds have spoke to me of the storms that approach. Please consider my offer when you may." she nodded standing solem yet refined. Mane and tail long as they flowed into the winds that passed.

Shariea
Starshine smiled as Glory seamed to her much the child now before her. She smiled and nodded her head, her golden horn sparkling against the dark night sky. "I have at times, wished that I could fly... ive raced so hard against the land that I thought I really could at times, But alas.. You and I, and your mother are creatures of the land. And no amount of wishing or longing will change a thing such as that. Be content in what you are deary, and you'll find happiness where ever you go. " She smiled lightly and bent her head low to the slightly smaller mare, touching her golden horn to Glory's silver white one. "You are special enough as you are, and although your heart may have wings, you do not. Perhaps those wings will attach themselves to your feet, and you will be swift indeed, to the point of flight." She said softly to the little one.

She drew her head back and smiled to the cool icy mare. "I would be honored to bunk down with you and the rest of your kin when the weather turns or just to bed down for the night. " she said, already having taken a liking to the both of them.

Rein_Carnation

Glory giggled in spite of herself. She remembered her first flight with Tori. What a disaster that was. Nothing but a white unicorn scorn by the ground she rolled in a ball upon. Still the idea was quite amusing thinking of the times she'd race Tori. "Yeah I know but its something that will forever make me think I do. I fell from the star and someday... Wish upon one I'll be up there with those stars."
She tossed her head and listened deeply. The sky was growing faintly lighter. Time had once again taken its preccedings and advanced itself. Soon the call would come from the hills, the lone wold dog that frightened her as a child.

Celendria smiled deeply. "We are many breeds and races, newcomers and natives, though we are a herd. We welcome any who ask and help those in need. Thank you for accepting. You are very welcome." she noted looking at Glory. :Time is changing Glory. The sun shall part way from the night. It is time we return.. no worries of Kohana. My son is out learning things on his own currently."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:14 pm
Takoda meets his sister Kitara Tue May 16, 2006 PM

Rein_Carnation
The sky was covered in the most gorgeous blue canopy filled with fluffy clouds as soft as cotton. The birds chirping merrily as the breeze promised no rain for a couple more days. Harmony sang her escence bringing happiness to all whom danced within her endless world.

Takoda the young son of Sheridan was learning rapidly the ways of his kind. His stout little legs carrying him now stablely through the grasses that seemed impossible before. Carefree with an imagination as his guide he began to dance, one fore than the next.

Shariea
The sun rained down on the little form of Kitara, her snow white locks with but a strip of black danced in the wind as the kiss of the scent of wild flowers woke her from her slumber. Sleepily she glanced about, yawning liberally. Lazily she took to her feet and blinked her sleepy brown eyes to the world. It was so much better out here than in her stuffy basket, and already she had outgrown it beyond the point of ever returning to it. Nickinering softly she looked first left than right... strangely enough she was alone.

Her ears flicked back and forth and with a smirk she began to tip toe away from her sleeping spot. After all she wouldnt be gone for long, and it wasnt like she'd be missed. She wanted adventure! She made he way through the sweet grasses a light layer of dew grasping her downy coat. His little tail flicked as she bumped head log into her brother. "Hey! watch where you're going will ya?" she snorted and shook her head.

Rein_Carnation
Not noticing the impact the colt whom danced so happily was knocked offbalance as his hooves went everyway but where he told them. The world seemed quite strange for a moment till he shook himself regaining his senses. This spitfire filly looked oddly familiar carrying the scent of his mother. He thought for a moment contemplating which sister this was.

Snorting he pawed the ground remembering their names his parents spoke from their wise mouths. Kitara or Meena. Which was it he wondered? Walking around her slowly he finally thought on it. "Good day to you Kitara. You should watch who you plow into next time though." he scolded tossing his head to get the point across.

Shariea
The filly shook her head and flatted her ears back against her head, snorting a bit she sighed. "Takoda..." she snorted and rolled her eyes. Boys..."and what was it you where doing exactly? Prancing about?" she raised a brow and giggled. It honestly sounded like fun, but she wouldnt let on to that. "come on Takoda...lets Plaaaaaaaaay." she said, drawing out the word in a pitiful whine. She was so bored!

Rein_Carnation
((*foal combat.. start your engines*))

The colt dipped in chocolate and white as it formed on his little torso smiled wrly at his sister. "Dancing of course..ahem like dad does. I'm getting good at it too." he motioned lifting his forelegs high in step. Swaying back and forth his little soft fluffy tail wiggled along with him. He paused perking his high ears, "Play what? What is it you girls like to play?" To him it sounded like trouble but then again two could be more fun that one.

Shariea
The little filly giggled as she watched her brother prance about, high stepping as he did so. She'd never seen their father dance, so maybe it was just something males did.. boys sure were funny. She snorted a bit and shook her mane from side to side. Her white front hoove pawed at the ground as she grinned at him. A gleem of mischief relfected in her eyes. "Hmm we could play... Tag.." she reached out with her nose and head butteded him along his flank. "you're it!" she yelled as she rounded and began to run off through the tall grass as fast as her long legs could take her.

Rein_Carnation
A bird that resembled a crow flew overhead as she head butted his side. His thoughts mimicing his dance never mingled to the thought she had caused him to be the "chaser". When it hit him his legs were already in a single gaited motion following after her steadily. Though he was but a mere foal his muscles were well defined as was his senses. Stretching his limber legs farther he could gain more speed. "This just might be what I need to learn more to being even better.... Better what out I'm right behind you."

Shariea
Kitara giggled as she ran her strong legs thrundering across the ground. Her body weaved through the trees with speed and agility, although her chest was pumping hard and her breath was becoming labored. She was going to have to slow soon, but she wanted to give her brother a mighty good chase first. She turned back to look at him and suddenly weaved to the left, circling back to where they had started. "ha!"

Rein_Carnation
If there was one thing the colt was born with it was knowing when someone was being ornry. He followed her quite close judging her movements as his breath made his nostrils fall inwards and back out again. Head bobbing he was nearly there, a few inches and he could...

Her direct turn was not accounted for causing him to blindly swerve himself around to follow after her. This was trouble that she had once again gained the upperhand. He snorted pulling in his speed yet again. It was like a dreamworld as it wizzed by so fast. Lowering his head he thought of his own ideas waiting to see what she'd do next. 'You just wait."

Shariea
Kitara grined, pleased in the fact that she had foiled his attempt to tag her so early. Her speed slacked as he breath heaved, heavy in her chest. her muscles began to burn and her legs ached with they force of her running. she stumbled and winces, knowing he was going to tag her at any moment. Though surely he was feeling the effects of running so hard and fast as well.

She smirked as she slowed to a light trot, picking her hooves up high in mimicry of what he'd been doing earlyer. "Just wait for what Takoooooda?"

Rein_Carnation

The colt snorted feeling a pang of expiration to his speed. No matter until he kneeled over in a way that would clog his stride he'd continue. Thinking to himself, "Man girls are so weak.. sheesh." Galloping now he was catching up fast, but for some reason he didn't want to tag her. It wasn't from the fact she'd try to come after him, moreso she was highly weakened by their little escapade. Though a spitfire loomed within her soul she was still a youth fresh to the world.

Pulling up alongside her practically he watched her try to dance like he did. Though her legs just didn't move as well as his. Still it was fun to watch and wait for her to scold that he didn't tag her.

Shariea
Kitara pranced a bit and smirked at her brother. Tossing her head back so that her white hair spilled over her shoulders and framed her face. She giggled and tilted her head to look at him. "whats the matter, dont want to tag a girl?" she asked in a sing song voice, tanting him on.

(( Muse is dying with the heat..*melts* ))

Rein_Carnation

The colt smirked quite light heartedly with a shake of his head. "Nah its not that. Don't even lie about being tired either. You may be a girl but even I know when things are too much." he snorted with a wink. "I'm thirsty anyway." he announced as his feet put him into a dancing motion filing past her. That is not before he nipped her flank and danced on his merry way. "Oh right.. I guess I should say "Tag" you're it." Turning playfully he winked back at her heading out towards the warter his thirst desired.

Shariea

Shariea

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:19 pm
Takoda, Kitara, and the dung beetle May 27, 2006 AM

Shariea
A soft whinny broke the silence of the night as out of the brush trotted a slender filly. The little female nickered and reared back, her front hooves pawing at the sky. Giggling all the while, her one white hoof touched the soil before she took off into the night. Her snow white tresses fell in soft curls against her chocolate pelt.

"Taaaakoooooda!" she called out in a sing song voice, looking for her brother. How she loved to taught and play with him. He was much fun, and she did love him, but in that way that anoying siblings loved one another.

Rein_Carnation
Stepping high upon wings of a waltz he practiced like there was no tomorrow. He wanted to grow strong and wise living the legacy of his handsome father. His heart told him to "dance" and be proud with each step. Stepping outward with each foreleg he balanced himself with his head held high. Chocolate with vanilla swirled within his gleaming coat as the faint light shined off of him. A puff of a tail flicking back and forth as he pranced along. So proud his family would be...

He paused hearing a familiar sound making his steps solid as they stayed upon the ground. It was his annoying sister Kitara whom he loved very much. But well brothers had to because mothers and fathers said so. He'd wait for her to find him she was very good at it.

Shariea
Kitara saw the dancing shape in the moonlight and knew it to be none other than her silly brother. Prancing around like that and looking silly was certainly good for a laugh. Boys where very weird. In mimicry the little filly held her head high, her steps high and deliberate as she pranced towards her brother. "Takooooda." she said again in her sing song voice, her white hoove stomping into the ground as she made her final pracing motion. "what are you doing?" she asked, though it was quite clear.

Rein_Carnation
Takoda chuckled standing there with his legs outstretched balancing himself. He smirked and snorted at her with a playful motion. "What i always do silly sister. Have you forgotten already?" he teased whinnying at her. Turning his chocolate neck a little he watched her with a curious eye. "Don't tell me you're getting that old already. Hmm next it will be like those two leggers using those bits of wood to hold themselves up." he snorted prancing around her. "And what of you Kitarrrrrrra?" he replied in a mocking high pitched voice, "What trouble are you up to?"

Shariea
The filly laughed and shook her head. "No, its just so hard to tell if your dancing or having a spazim, so I like to double check." she said, a smirk pulling at the corners of her lips. "and me? What trouble do you mean... I dont cause trouble.." she said, fluttering her lashes in an attempt to look cute and innocent. "Besides.." she went on, and paused, jumping back. "Beetle!" she screamed! There was in fact no beetle, this was just a joke on her brothers be half, and boy did she hope she could at lest get a start out of him.

Rein_Carnation
Takoda looked at her with a lazy eye in a mocking way. She was trouble as mischief could be. Never to be fully trusted as a foal for some reason or another. She definitely was up to something. He watched her carefully springing to his feet hearing the word "beetle" being near his feet. Squealing like a hyper child he galloped away snorting. He hated those nasty things daring them to even try and crawl over his hoof again. The colt tossed his head arching into the air pawing the air with his slender legs. Then he realized she was fooling him once more.

Shariea
Kitara burst out laughing as he threw his head back and pranced his hoves over the ground at the meer mention of the incect. "Whats tha matter 'Koda?" she asked him, sliding to his side and nosing him gently. Laughing she tilted her head and smirked. "You scared of a lil' itty bitty beetle?" she asked, mockingly.

Rein_Carnation
Just the rememberance of that nasty thing rolling up unmentionables over his hoof was enough to make him snort in disgust. Now Kitara had his dislike of them into her little games and pranks. "They are gross. Nasty if you ask me. Lets see one roll over your hoof sometime with your..." he paused chuckling so hard he lowered his head. "Well you get the picture anyway. Who knows they might bite or worse. Can't be trusted." he shook his head flicking his tail. "You just wait Kitaarrra.. they'll get you when you sleep. Mwahahaha." he chortled winking at her. "Now who is afraid of a nasty little rolling beetle huh? he nudged her and pranced away still laughing.

Shariea
The filly snorted and shook her head. "So...its the idea of something...eatting what you've already eatten that really bothers you." she asked, nicking slyly filing that away for later. "Beetles dont bother me brother... Never had done anything to me. Maybe they just dont like you." she said, following after him nudging his hind quarters as she pranced by. "Yeah... they probably dont like you.. cause you run away from them. The bettle rolling over your hoof probably was offering to share his dinner with you!" she added, snickering.

Rein_Carnation

Takoda scrunched his face up into the most hilarious expresion thinking of eating his own dung. Tongue loling out he gagged and tossed his head. "That is just sick sister. There is no way I'd ever resort to eating what comes out the other end. I think I've lost my appetite." he gagged again lifting his white socked legs mingling with chocolate dripped around them. Prancing about he danced around her with his tongue hanging out snorting his dislike of her comment. Just the thought of a bettle touching that was not what he called a meal. Tossing his head he tried thinking of other things to better his thoughts .

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:22 pm
Celendria's Apple Quest Mon May 29, 2006 PM

Rein_Carnation
Walking on the vibrant emerald carpet that swept under her feet the ice mare treaded along thinking of all the different trees. "Apples..Apples...I must find the juicyest ones about this land." she nodded to herself quietly. Looking around her she finely noticed how close the village was immediately thinking about a certain two legger that caught her heart and attention one fateful night. She blew her breath outward watching the village from afar. Perhaps the girl would come since she had wandered this far.

Shariea

Chepi rubbed her eyes once more and slipped away from the village, she felt like a walk after her blissful nap. She watched her feet as she walked, tearing through the tall grasses, she heard and soft noise and looked up. Like a dream there was the ice mare whom she had met during that faitfull winter night. "Oh my! Hello there... I havent seen much of you lately.." she said, moving towards the mare.

Rein_Carnation
The soft soothing words still unknown to her were like a mother's touch in protection to the mare. Gleaming ice standing in the deep green. Though reserved she couldn't help but whicker her own greeting promptly. The two-legger was a welcoming dream that was remembered in her memories. That night in the deep snow bonded them closely than the ice mare had ever been before. Only tied to the winter whom Celendria called "Mother". Playfully she butted Chepi with her velvet muzzle noticing an apple tree not too far from where they stood. The girl was a sign of luck the mare agreed. Grunting she walked over toward the tree plucking the largest apple she could find.

Apple 1

Shariea
Chepi laughed as the mare playfully head butted her before walking off to the apple tree. She giggled and followed after her, reaching up and plucking an apple for herself. She smiled and ran her fingers over celendra's velevet soft blue fur as she bit into her apple. "Last I saw you, You had a healthy new foal. Where about has he gone?" she asked the mare with a pat, knowing full well she couldnt answer. "I'm glad you came to see me, at lest I hope thats why and not just for the spring apples." she added with a laugh.

Rein_Carnation

((gomen parents have company. Sorry bout the wait))

The mare grabbed the apple not eating it as she clasped it in her teeth. A few more trees lied near their current place. Perhaps she could finish her quest with Chepi to oversee things for her. Grabbing a second apple she placed it on the ground with the first.

Apple 2

Whickering she listened to Chepi's words strange but reassuring. She wondered if Chepi had learned her name from the other natives. Ice mare they called her, from the mother bearing the season winter. She tossed her head letting white silk fall over her shoulders playfully. A lot of apples to be found and plenty of time to do so.

Shariea
The maid bit into her apple as she watched the mare with a raised eyebrow, she chuckled a bit and shook her head. "whatever are you doing?" she asked in wonderment as the icy mare began to gather the apples before her. She shook her head, she'd never understand the workings of horses. With a mouthful of apple she walked beside the mare to the other apple trees, watching as she gathered freash apples before her. Chepi gathered her skirts together and picked up the apples gathering them together so that the mare wouldnt have to make many trips.

Rein_Carnation
The ice mare went from tree to tree searching for what sdhe needed. Even the soquili knew by sight what was tasty and what wasn't. The redest most delectable ones were the key to an excellent find. She reached for another finding an even bigger one. That was two more now which led her in the right direction. Tossing her head she dropped it with the others noticing Chepi gathering them for her. Well atleast this way they wouldn't get lost. The mare whickered happily in her own gratitude getting another apple as she rolled it towards Chepi's feet for her.

Apple 3

Apple 4

Shariea
Chepi watched the mare as she noticed the high quality apples she was picking, the juicy ones well riped by the sun. She smiled and knelt to pick up the apple by her feet, plopping it into her skirt with the others. Inwardly she couldnt help but wonder why the mare would need so many apples, perhaps they where for her son? She shruged it off and gave the mare a pat as she whickered her thanks. "No worries, Im glad to help. "

Rein_Carnation

The mare picked a few more rolling them toward Chepi's feet. Yes it was intentional as it was the greeting of the ice mare and the indian maiden. From the first winter apple that touched upon Celendria's hock it had become almost routine in doing this. She was highly amused tossing another at the girl's feet. Picking even more she rolled them one by one with a smile it seemed.

Apple 5

Apple 6

Apple 7

Apple 8

Apple 9

Apple 10

Shariea
Chepi chuckled as she gathered the apples in her skirts, counting them aloud as she piled them. "10..no wonder my skirts are growing so heavy." she said with a surprised look. And still the mare plucked apples from the trees and ploped them at her feet. She shook her head and smiled, continueing to gather them for the mare.

Rein_Carnation
Celendria gathered as much as she could till she noticed Chepi had them all in a pile. Nodding her head she counted them one by one hoping she wasn't missing any. When content she stood back and whinied in joy. She could now show that she could accomplish tasks and do them on time correctly. A rainbow scattered amongst the ground of reds, yellows, greens, and a mixture on some. She turned and looked at the girl with a tilt of her head. Why hadn't she eaten the one Celendria rolled to her? Picking another she rolled it toward Chepi in appreciation. Now to locate Halona and give her the apples. The mare grabbed the piece of skin with the apples in her mouth then trotting off with her quest complete. Turning quickly to see if Chepi would follow her.

Apple 1

Apple 2

Apple 3

Apple 4

Apple 5

Apple 6

Apple 7

Apple 8

Apple 9

Apple 10

Apple 11

Apple 12

Apple 13

Apple 14

Apple 15

Apple 16

Apple 17

Apple 18

Apple 19

Drawn Apple

Shariea
Chepi picked up the apple with a smile and nodded her head. "Thank you." she said with a small giggle. She bit into the apple as the mare statrted to drag away her bounty. Curious the human followed the mare, wanting to know the true reason behind her search.

soquili~quests
Halona looked out and seen the soquili Celendria approaching with her apples. She ran to greet her and patted her nose, "Thank you!" she replied gratefully. "Here take this you might want to use it sometime." and with that she gave the piece of buckskin to her and was gone.

User Image

Shariea

Shariea

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:23 pm
Kitara and Remy

[PRP] Finished-06/10/06

When Fire meets water  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:25 pm
Rein_Carnation
Skye Starrfyre
All things considered, his mood was far better than it had been within the past couple of days... At least, than at had been since his last (first) encounter with a certain mare. He was running through the open feilds, bucking from time to time in a way that left his main and tail to flutter like a wildfire amongst the grasses, blazing against the dark midnight of his coat... And the open night sky.

The air was cool and calm. The sky was clear save for somewhere in the distance where clouds were forming. A storm was on its way. He knew it. He could feel it. The entire air prickled with electricity... Or maybe it was just the excitement tingling along his hide. Either way, this night had so much promise... If one could properly seize the moment.

Shariea
The young mare gave an excited whinny and rounded herself. Out of the trees she ran, weaving her lean body through them and out into the valley she ran. The storm seemed to n** at her heels as she ran, nickering with freedom and the thrill to be alive. Her short white tail streamed behind her as she ran, her thundering hooves the pre-curser to the lighting that would soon strike the ground. She feared it not. The storm would be a bad one yes, but she would watch in awe, the power of nature and the spirits around them.

A Midnight Black speck in the distance, outlined in fire caught her eye. That could be none other than Remy himself. She Reared herself up, hooves striking the sky. She Nickered to him and bound forward again. Kitara found it no surprise that he was out here during this time either and was glad to seem him again.

Rein_Carnation

As the sky darkened the painted Tobiano stallion pranced about feeling the vibes of the storm. He lifted one fore than the other in a dance flicking his tail as it swayed back and forth. Life was good he thought just out there in the the midst of the beconing storm. That was his time to shine as he continued his waltz in the dark curtain surrounding him. Dripped of chocolate and white vanilla he moved smoothly in an unbroken gait.

His ears caught a whinny of someone close causing him to cease his steps to watch the chocolate mare race towards a stallion that glowed in the distance. Snorting he began a trot that increased into a full canter . Still his steps playful and elegant he neared toward them noticing his sister Kitara.

Skye Starrfyre
His ears tilted towards the sound of the whinny, nostrils flaring with a playful sort of snort as he reared back, battling the sky as he 'roared' in greeting. He remained standing on hindquarters alone for as long as he could, taking a step or two before dropping. Should he wait... Or should he run, bidding his petite beauty to take chase?

He chose the former, waiting so that he could greet her properly... See if all was well... Make sure that she hadn't...

That she hadn't run into that big, bright excuse for a stallion... That he hadn't been able to insult her to her face because, if he did... His eyes narrowed as, watching her, he caught sight of another in the distance. He stood his ground, ready to defend her should he so need to do so.

Shariea
She was delighted to see that he had seen her and was waiting at the crest of the valley for her. She smiled as she trotted to his side, near breathless but she wouldnt dare show him that weakness. Her tail flicked behind her as she pranced before him. "Hello Remy. Some how I knew a night like this would pull you out..." she giggled and followed his stare off into the valley. there she saw the dancing steps of her brother and rolled her eyes. She nudged Remy and Smirked as the chocolate stallion approched them. "Takoda what are you doing out, Dancers should stay in doors during a storm." she said with a sneer. "Or is it because the beetles are in hiding tonight?" she asked with a tilt of her head. She giggled and pressed her nose to his to show that all was in jest and good spirits. Although she was a bit miffed he had followed her.

Rein_Carnation
Takoda: Shook his head as he neared them still in stride. "Who says a dancer has to be cooped up in the midst of a storm brewing sister?" he chuckled now coming straight up to them. "Should say the same thing for you as well knowing those beetles will get you in your sleep one day."

He turned to the stallion she had approached noticing that his coat did indeed glow as he saw in the distance. "Hello. I'm Kitara's brother Takoda. " he nodded with a friendly smile. Curious as he was to know what relationship these two had he held back not being pompous or rude about it. He was the friendly type who loved getting to know others save for the dung beetles.

Skye Starrfyre
"Evenin', chere..." He reached out and, for a moment, she might think that he was about to touch her neck with the tip of his muzzle. He was about to... But he stopped the moment the other stallion approached them, glad that he had ceased his actions the moment the other two began speaking with one another.

It was only upon hearing 'Takoda' call Kitara his sister that his tension seemed to fade. "Brotha, eh? Mah pleasure." He tilted his head into a slight bow before looking the other stallion in the eye. "Remy LeBeau. D'ose who know me bettah, like da petite chere here, jus' call me Remy... Since you her family... Ah guess you can call me dat too." He had a broad smile on his face, trying to make a good impression. So far he'd done well with good impressions on stallion's... Save for that one...

Shariea
Kitara smiled as she looked between the stallions.. Takoda wasnt being suddenly over protective like she had feared...this was going well. She nudged Remy lightly with her muzzle and smiled at Takoda. "True enough Brother... " she said with a wry grin, her white tail flicking against her chocolate pelt. "Remy has become a good friend of mine Takoda...we raced together." she said with a giggle.

The wing began to pick up, blowing fallen leaves towards them, a few got stuck in her hair and she shook her mane. "Bleh... That storm's comin..."

Rein_Carnation
The chocolate dripped stallion looked to the horizon and frowned. True that is weas wonderful to dance in the electricity the spirits made but rain.. there was another thing he could do without. He smiled genuinely at the stallion remembering his name well. "Aight then Remy. Call me Takoda and we're even." he winked with a friendly nod.

Sniffing the air the rain was closing in as the streaks of lighting trailed across the sky. "Hmm getting closer now.. thought I had more time." he sighed with a swish of his tail.

((Shar had to go AFK for a bit Skye))

Shariea

Shariea

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:26 pm
Kimi confides in Waya Sun Jun 11, 2006 PM

Rein_Carnation
The sun had set way past the mountains leaving the summer to arrange its welcome. Dozens of twinkiling lights faded in and out as the wind blew peacfully in the area. The birds had nested already as the frogs began their chorus nearest to the water's edge. The lone mare known as kimimela walked silently trying to think that being by herself was a treat right now. Each step she took was light and soft upon the grass as it brushed her hooves. The world was singing to her like her homeland, but yet she didn't rejoice feeling this happiness. Instead she silently walked down trodden hanging her head.

Shariea
The dark stallion stood majesticly against the midnight sky. Glittering stars outlineing his form and scattering out along the horrizon. He smiled softly as he looked at the twinkling jewels above, and the silver moonlight washed over his charcoal pelt. His long ebony tail flicked against the downy spring grass as he made his was down into the flat valley.

To his left he noticed the somber form of a female, the one with eyes who could burrow into your soul. At first she had scared him with those staring eyes, but she was plesant enough. A Stranger to this land like he was. "Greetings." he called out to her, trotting lightly to her side.

Rein_Carnation
Though usually alert and on guard of approahing creatures Kimi didnot notice the gray stallion that had joined her. She nearly sidestepped with w whinny blinking in orbs of orange. She looked at him as usual yet no glimmer shined from her. No distict errie soulful gaze pierced back just a dull sad reflection. She spoke softly with a bit of a murmer, "Hello Waya."
No other words emerged but a miserable sigh that gurgled from her pretty gray throat.

Shariea
The stallion tilted his head, he had hoped that Kimi would have been able to keep his mind from the thoughts that troubled him. But she, it seemed, was dealing with her own inner demons and problems. His brow furrowed and his blue eyes glinted in the darkness through his ebony braids. "Whats the matter Kimi?" he asked her, truely worried. She seemed like one who was normally full of life and to see her so somber and sullen was truely disconcerning.

Shariea
Waya's ears flicked back lightly as he looked at her. He didnt suppose he had any real friends. Well.. unless you counted princess...but was she a friend or a herd leader? Both? He pushed that thought from his mind and focused on the sad mare before him. He gave her a little nudge, purely out of instinct...he wasnt good at comforting anyone, such was one of the downfalls of being alone all your life.

"You dont sound Stupid, Kimi. You told Glory to go because you care for her... even though you didnt want her to. Thats a good friend. " at lest he hoped that was a good friend...he really didnt have any experiance to speak of. "and you're not alone now are you? Im here...."

Rein_Carnation
The crickets chirped under the pure dark canvas that lay outstretched above them. An occasional firefly blinked near them as another followed in suite. Kimi watched him listening carefully though her heart felt as if it would simply ooze out of her chest with nothing solid to hold it's place.

"Kimi feel sad when others laugh at her. Look silly Kimi she is. Can't talk like us... haha... so not funny." she grumbled stamping her hoof at Kohana's remarks. "Glory wants to go.. and Kimi wants her to be happy. Same as Celendria. Then why Kimi feel sad?" she looked at him with a deep sigh. "Kimi thank you for talking with her. Waya Kimi friend."

Shariea
Waya looked quite dumbstruck, not knowing what to say really as she quietly ranted before him. He didnt have anything to go on, any wisdom to draw from.. so he sheepishly offered her a smile. "I dont care if your speak differnt. It makes you special, differnt than the soquili here... that doesnt make you strange or weird. Im differnt too..although I dont talk like you. Im not from here either...." he said.. and realised that in trying to comfort the mare he was doing quite a bit of talking, alot more than he normally would have. His tail once again flicked against the ground as he snorted softly. "You're a fine friend Kimi..."

Rein_Carnation
The lemur mare looked at him once more as her eyes began to glow from his words. She smiled only meekly but her persona was lifting a bit from the depression that she earlier wallowed within. "Kimi is from the trees so tall. Kimi hides secrets from Glory and others. Horrible secret that Kimi cries about time.. all the time Kimi has felt alone. Glory loves the kimi and made her friend to Glory. Now Kimi two friends she has. But... Why Waya walk alone in the dark?" she queried nudging in return as he had done once. No moon shined this night as the blanket of darkness felt cold and silent save for the little fireflies blinking in and out.

Shariea
The dark stallion managed a smile as the mare seemed to be perking up, the fire in those orange eyes returning. His own blue eyes gazed at the stars as she asked the most difficult question. Again he was reminded of his past, the things he wished to forget. Yet... he knew now she faced those same kinds of demons. "I like you, have secrets that haunt me." he said quietly. "My Past haunts my steps...as yours does you..." He said, looking back down at her.

Rein_Carnation
The gray mare frowned once more wondering if he would listen. She'd always heard that releasing pent up emotions and bitter momeories always made your arua shine and released. She pawed the ground once more as the feathers bushed against her ankles.

"Kimi will not pry in Waya past... but Kimi wants trust to Waya to tell him why Kimi cries. Why Kimi is here not home with ..." she frowned and then turned away from him. The past always haunts one whom keeps it bottled up. Like the spirits of olde they always return with the rushing tides devouring all that would remain positive and secure.

Rein_Carnation
Kimimela stared directly into him like fire lapping at his own crystal blues.
She closed her eyes wondering if her sorrow would fleet away and leave her once and for all. Perhaps she would find out. It was now or never she agreed with her heart that ached for those in the past.

"Big trees sway to a fro. Deep blue water all around. Laughter. Dancing. Happiness. Kimi loved... Kimi loved all around her. Dance to the moon... moon you shall dance with Kimi.. mother moon so bright.. Kimi dance." she sang happily letting her tale spin its own web. She was happy living in her past. So happy to once again dance and sing with those she called "friends"

Shariea
Waya's dark ears flicked back as he raced to understand her broken speech. She lived in a forest of very tall trees, water all around...and she was happy. Thats what he'd gotten so far. He smirked softly, yes... times where always happy in the begining, before tragdity had a time to strike. He listened softly, nodding his head as she continued on. The smile and look of bliss on her face made him wish that such sarrow had not befallen her, and that she could have stayed there and contuied her timeless dance in the trees with her friends.

Rein_Carnation
Kimi rose to her hindlegs in a mystical waltz making an odd call nothing like the locals had heard before. "Dance to the moon.. mother moon so bright. Kimi happy living in the trees so tall." she ccontinued till her feet slowly touched back against the ground and her face stretched into a saddened expression as tears fell in clear crystals pinging against the ground where she stood.

"Rains come in the trees so tall.. refreshing rain Kimi loves. At peace Kimi is with herd so big in trees so tall. But.." she paused herself closing her eyes to more tears. "Rain is not Kimi's friend... Rain hates Kimi falling from sky. Oh Rain you punish Kimi.. take everything Kimi loved away from her!"

Shariea
Waya watched with growing sarrow as Kimi danced upon her hind legs, a etheral dance, timeless as the moon itself. He forced a small smile, for the sight was as beautiful as it was sarrowful. Her front hooves touched the ground again and she continued her story, a story of a great flood that took everything away... everyone she loved from the trees. "but surely Kimi, if you lived there is a chance that somewhere out there some of your friends still live...morning after their lost friend Kimi..." he added, hopefully. Trying to remain optomistic.

Rein_Carnation
She continued her tale knowing it was never to be mentioned after this moment in time. Taking a deep breath she began once more. Her coat glistened as her ears caught glimpses of the cries that echoed in her ears.

"Storm so much.. Kimi climb forever. Rain so much it came after Kimi as she stood so high above it. All friends... All family gone to deep blue... swalloed like Kimi nightmare. alone Kimi cry for friends of striped tails. All gone never to return from deep blue. Kimi cry for friends. Kimi look for anyone. Nothing in trees so tall. Nothing near water so blue. Alone."

She pushed herself agaist his flank for warmth as she cried feeling the darkness lift as the memories flitted away into the night. Her ears laid low, almost drooping as she finally released what had made her so miserable.

Shariea
Waya nuzzled against her, trying to comfort her as much as he could. "Im sorry." her murmered to her softly. The demons that haunted her past where as bad as his own, and as she trembled against him he wondered if he would ever be rid of them. Such sorrow, such lonelyness this mare had experianced, and she stood here now, broken down and weeping for the memories.

Rein_Carnation
Her heart felt light yet her sorrow was in tact still it seemed. She stood there in a trembling fit remembering when her voice had wanted to tell Glory but couldn't. But yet she told Waya why she felt alone. Bringing her ears to attention she looked directly into those crystal blues pleading, "Please. No repeat Kimi nightmare. Glory not know ar anyone. Kimi wants Waya to keep secret. Waya is Kimi friend." she smiled as her tail regained swishing back and forth.

Shariea
The stallion nudged against the small mare and nodded his head. "I wont whisper a word. Your secrets are your own, and you'll tell glory when you are ready, or when she is ready to listen. " He felt quite honored that she had told him quite freely about her past, her nightmares and sarrow.. and he had only told one other of his. Princess...she'd asked about his braids and trusting her he'd told her a little, should he now share his pain with this little one?

Rein_Carnation

Kimi watched him with a smile and curiousty as her eyes gleamed so orange in the darkened night. "Waya special. Princess lucky to have waya as friend too." she giggled remembering the mare's claimage of the dark stallion. "Waya not should keep secrets like Kimi. Kimi feel better friends play in deep blue now." she nodded with a cute smile. "No moon tonight so dark." she noted looking at the canvas painted in faint twinkling stars.

Shariea
The stallion smiled softly as the mare relaxed against him. She was growing more at ease, perhaps talking about ones past, the hurt and pain, did make the demons go away...or less powerful by any standards. He sighed and closed his eyes. "Yes..at lest your friends are happy." he smiled softly and nudged her. "Yes... Princess is...slightly Harsh..I dont think she, like me, has alot of friends. We are glad to have eachother...as I am glad to have you. Kimi is special as well.." he smiled at her, blue eyes glisting in the moonless night.

Rein_Carnation
The lemur mare blushed though disregarded that feeling that crept up on her like a waiting dung beetle. Least that's what she heard from Takoda. The thought amused her about little beetles attacking you in your sleep. What a silly colt he was. "Harsh is strong word but lucky she is. Kimi wish Princess would respect Kimi. Kimi loves friends like Glory and Waya." she giggled nudging him. "Feel like a run with Kimi?"

Shariea
The stallion nodded softly and chuckled. "well, maybe if Princess got to know you better she would like you. She just takes some getting used to....she liked to be treated well..like a princess." he smirked and shook his braids from his eyes. "after all this standing around I could do with a good run.."He chuckled, deep from within his chest like his baritone voice and struck out. His hoove beats thundering through the black night.

Rein_Carnation

The gray mare smaller in size chased after him her striped tail flowing behind her so free and long. She whinnied her joy stretching her legs tailing after the large male. She wasn't the competitive type but she loved a good run to get her senses galloping again. Her call strange than the other mares echoed infront of her as it traveled past Waya. Gleaming orange orbs intently gazing into his being. Like two wild spirits they traveled across the lands they walked upon.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:28 pm
Starshine meets Makiya 9/12/06

Makiya lay lazily by the lake, her coat shining from the moon above her. Her silver eyes were closed, making her seem relaxed. She shook her mane, letting the long black and silver strands fly, and landing in a horrible mess. She opened one eye as she felt a splash, noting that it was a fish jumping up to try and catch her tongue. "Bah humbug."

The moonlight fell over her pale fur almost seeming to make the unicorn glow in its cool light. She sighed softly and shook her colorfull mane from her eyes, the strands lightly washing over her pure white form, like the splash of a rainbow across a blank canvas. She raised her head to the sky, looking up at the moon and the glittering diamonds called stars. A humble sigh escaped her and she turned her head towards the figure in the distance. The moonlight glinted off her golden horn as she walked through the tall grass along the lake shore, finally she reached the mare, whos hair was as black as the nights sky, and with skin so pale she looked transparent. "Greetings!" she called cheerfully.

Makiya looked up at the mare, having to squint her eyes just to focus on the face out of all the color. "Are you an angel? Have I died?" She looked into the water, seeing her reflection. She tilted her head to the side then leaned closer to the water to see if she could find the other mare's reflection. Seeing that she had one she looked back up. "So I'm still alive. I've never seen such a kind with such bright colors. Must have a bright enough spirit or something..." She poked a fish with her hoof, making it swim away.

Starshine blinked her pale eyes as the mare and tilted her head. "Im Fairly sure you are still alive, unless im graced with the presance of a spirit." she said softly. She smiled softly and nodded. "well I suppose I am bright, But I have seen others with coloring greater than mine... My body is very plain if you ask me.." she said softly.

"Let your mane speak for your body. Your body is just as colorful as it, even if it doesn't show." Makiya gave a soft nod before looking to the water again. "A dark mane can sometimes direct you in a whole different way. Instead of grace and love, you find sorrow and hate." She shook her head slightly. "Though your soul is the real one who determines your identity. It tells your body what color to be, what color your eyes will glow, pretty much maps us out." She wondered if her theory was just a silly thought, and was far from the point or not. "I'm Makiya."

The pale mare watched the play of darkness and light seem to was over the strange mares face. She listened to her words and found them to be wise. Her hooves where soft against the grass as she moved a step forward towards the lakeshore and towards what she hoped might prove to be a new friend. "I see you speak the truth in my heart, your words are wise beyond your years. Do the spirits speak to you, as the speak to Kanati?" she wondered outload, with no way of knowing that this mare probably didnt know her wise teached, friend, and mate.

Makiya stood up so she was at the other Mare's height. "I'm not sure. I believe there's a spirit following all of us, like a guardian angel, that kind of help us to decide what to do next. There are a lot of decisions that we probably don't make on our own, I think." She gave a soft nod and a smile. "Who is this Kanati you speak of?"

Starshine smiled and nodded her head. "That sounds logical too..perhaps it could be a little of both, what I call spirits may be your so called Angels?" she asked with a tilt of her head. Her rainbow mane spilling over her shoulders and brushing the groud at her golden hooves. "Kanati..." she said with a wistful sigh. "Is my...well.. My Mate... He is the most wonderful thing to happen to me...he is very wise.."

Shariea

Shariea

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:31 pm
Virgo meets Chepi (the soquili) 9/12/06

Her vibrant aqua eyes danced around at the open meadow before her, ears perked forward her senses were high alert as she sniffed at the air.
She took a couple steps forward, her long mane dancing at her hooves as her tail looked like a quivering ripple at her back hooves as it pooled around them.

Her coat mimiced the setting sun, the vibrant and breath taking hues of pinks and purples, dashed across her coat. Her mane seemed to be colored from the darker hues of a blueish purple, to a more vibrant violet/pink hue. Noting the safety, she let out a small laugh as she cantered into the meadow, the night sky huge like a live painting above her head, the stars and moon twinkled down upon her. She lifted her face to them, basking in their beauty.

Silver moonlight washed over virgo in dappled patters as he moved through out the forest. All at once he broke into the medow and the pure beams danced over him. His silver mane caught by the wind, sending the strands to dance over his stary form. Rearing back on his hind legs his front hooves pawed at the sky itself. A whinny of pure elation, of excitement and contentment escaped him as his shiver hooves seemed to brush the sky itself.

With a graceful step all four feet touched the ground again and his eyes droped from the sky to look around the medow he had entered. It was only then that he noted the mare, who's deep purple and blue coat seemed strangly out of place against the black shadows of the forest. He smiled softly to her and nodded his head. His coat like the sky above glittered with jewel like diamonds, sparks of light that didnt seem to have a pattern in his blue and soft puple hues. He was a child of the night, a child of the sky itsemf.

The sudden sounds of another in the meadow caught Chepi by surprise, she stepped back slightly as her fear of others, and stallions over took her sense without warning.

She gulped as she then bowed her head in greeting. Her long bangs danced over her muzzle softly, he made her think of the sky above. The night sky is something she loved dearly, it was her own personal treat everynight to watch them slowly appear as the sun kissed the moon goodnight, and then to watch them slowly disappear as the moon kissed the sun goodmorning.

She herself, was more of a forgotten child of the sunset, something she kept hidden and close to her heart. Like her dear friend Jaci, they were both children of the sunset. Something kept secert between the pair.

"Hello.." She called out, her tones were soft, almost hard to hear, like the soft giggle of a fae caught in the moonlight.

Virgo smiled at his new found companion and diped his head into a bow. His silver hair dusted over the long grass like the fingers of the moon out streached and touched the world below. His head rose and he smiled to her once more. "pleasure to meet you, Chepi.. I am Virgo." he said softly, his voice just barely above a whisper. His tenor voice caught on the wind and echoed around the forest around him, making his velvet ears lightly turn to and fro.

"You look Rather like the sunset, whos warm rays have only left the earth for the grace of night. Or like the sunrise, who's welcome rays bid farwell to the moon and stars. Are you a child of the sky?" he asked her, wondering if he had kin in this land... he had been told in his youth that he had fallen from the sky itself, on a night when the stars looked so close that you could reach up and touch them. Since arriving here... he had met one other, a mare named Selene who was also peppered in stars and dark as night itself. Where there others like them?

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff