I'm addicted to writing books and reading books. Also i love gaia  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 1:01 pm
gao_kun
Trinity92
gao_kun
heart Anime & Final Fantasy & Manga heart
omg u freaky son of a b***h the final fantasy movies suck

o.O

nooooes, Advent Children does NOT SUCK.. but the other one (shall remain unnamed) isn't really that good no..

and thanks, you meanie domokun
yes but the story lines in the movies r reeally boring eek  

Counsoler Trinity A Deloi

gao_kun

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 1:43 pm
Trinity92
gao_kun
Trinity92
gao_kun

o.O

nooooes, Advent Children does NOT SUCK.. but the other one (shall remain unnamed) isn't really that good no..

and that makes it ok to call me a freaky son of a b***h cous???? o.O
and Advent Children was made for fans of the game, as a kind of "closuresequel"(not as a individual thing like the other one) to the story.. if you will, even thou everyone might not like it..
can only speak for myself when i say its great..  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 1:45 pm
gao_kun
Trinity92
gao_kun
Trinity92
gao_kun

o.O

and Advent Children was made for fans of the game, as a kind of "closuresequel"(not as a individual thing like the other one) to the story.. if you will, even thou everyone might not like it..
lright alright im sorry happy now?  

gao_kun

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 2:07 pm
Trinity92
gao_kun
Trinity92
gao_kun
Trinity92
gao_kun

o.O

lright alright im sorry happy now?

no need to be sorry... just wondering what i did to provoke a response like that... sorry.. just forget about it, its no big deal anyway  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 2:14 pm
i just got the weirdest e-mail from this guy creepy i think he was trying to encourage me to read a book or something idk not im gonna take him up on it anyway cause i hate reading books unless they have vampire's in them question burning_eyes  

NordicFairy

Dedicated Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:43 pm
I am addicted to Gaia fishing. Needing those 5000 cans for my tinhat. 1500 still to go... *sighs*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:50 pm
Trinity92
the one thing im most addicted to is cutting crying sweatdrop crying

aww man, been there and i hated it! *hugs* and i know how hard it is to get out of that... i cut myself for 4 years... promised someone i wouldnt... but still did, burned myself on purpose and havent cut or burned myself since  

demon_of_angel1

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:18 pm
aura-dove
Trinity92
the one thing im most addicted to is cutting crying sweatdrop crying

aww man, been there and i hated it! *hugs* and i know how hard it is to get out of that... i cut myself for 4 years... promised someone i wouldnt... but still did, burned myself on purpose and havent cut or burned myself since
I don't hate it because it helps to an extent u see theres a difference between cutters and poser cutters real cutters actually have a reason to cut! poser cutters just do it for the hell of saying i cut myself and sucking sympathy from others. real cutters don't like sympath from other people for thier "condition". poser cutters don't keep track of how many self inflected cuts they have.....real cutters do i have exactly 27 cuts all together and another thing if u poser cutters r going to cut ursleves at least keep the cut clean and infection free emo  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:21 am
Self mutilation problems are addictions? o_O
Consider not hurting yourself so much, it can be costly.

I'm addicted to having fun : o  

L e o 21

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:36 am
Leo21
Self mutilation problems are addictions? o_O
Consider not hurting yourself so much, it can be costly.

I'm addicted to having fun : o
biggrin hey thats funny but next time don't bother with saying anything about it k? stare  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:27 pm
I'm addicted to JESUS. He's the best high you can get... trust me, I used to smoke and drink so much it nearly killed me.

*Hooray beer! guy comes out*
Hooray Beer! Guy: HOORAY BEER!
Me: HOORAY JESUS!  

Raue Drakenheart

akeyno

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:46 pm
Trinity92
gao_kun

Well, you're peculiar arn't you... You cut yourself up and start a thread about peoples addictions, then if some conflict to your interests you flame them... How brilliant. Upon observing this I'm just gonna say... my addictions are movie making, the matrix trilogy, writing (novel's)... and after this, I have no plans to posting within this thread again... For the record, gao_kun, your interests kick a** (I love anime, just isn't an addiction of mine.. and FFVII:AC, don't even get me started. It, was simply awesome.)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:33 am
akeyno

Well, you're peculiar arn't you... You cut yourself up and start a thread about peoples addictions, then if some conflict to your interests you flame them... How brilliant. Upon observing this I'm just gonna say... my addictions are movie making, the matrix trilogy, writing (novel's)... and after this, I have no plans to posting within this thread again... For the record, gao_kun, your interests kick a** (I love anime, just isn't an addiction of mine.. and FFVII:AC, don't even get me started. It, was simply awesome.)

Okay man... that is a bit harsh, okay? Try to keep this civil, alright?  

Raue Drakenheart

Jamie Of Spades

Tipsy Treasure

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:51 am
woh i used to cut (now only have 18 cuts that still show) but now i have something to live for i finaly have happyness my boyfriend like him there are many others who care and im sure there are for you too just take it a day at a time thats all you can really do youll be ok just be careful.  
1: Marketplace Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff