relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 74: Hogwarts, Hogwarts, and more Hogwarts
AU Harry Potter role play Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YO! JOIN ME!!!!!!!!!! Let us take over the WORLD!
  ZOMMFG! An AU HP RP!
View Results

Saint_Oriel

Dapper Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:26 pm
((Nightie night! Rp with ya later! whee ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:28 pm
aww ok...  

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

Saint_Oriel

Dapper Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:32 pm
Songi_the_all_powerfull
" he looks at her and nods" i guess they are great inventions.. but oh well i see n need of rtem.." he says quetly and then feel sher fall in to his lap adn then he smiles at ehr quietly and pulls the blanket over her and leans back a bit and softl strokes her head"...poor girl.." he said sftly to himself
( oh and expect to be receving something n.n )
Yeria tries very hard not to fall asleep, but with the soft murmur of Enix's voice and the warm, blazing fire by her, she quickly falls alseep in Enix's lap. (Doner. And I just had to mention his lap once more. xd )  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:35 pm
Saint_Talon
Songi_the_all_powerfull
" he looks at her and nods" i guess they are great inventions.. but oh well i see n need of rtem.." he says quetly and then feel sher fall in to his lap adn then he smiles at ehr quietly and pulls the blanket over her and leans back a bit and softl strokes her head"...poor girl.." he said sftly to himself
( oh and expect to be receving something n.n )
Yeria tries very hard not to fall asleep, but with the soft murmur of Enix's voice and the warm, blazing fire by her, she quickly falls alseep in Enix's lap. (Doner. And I just had to mention his lap once more. xd )

" he smiles down at her and leans down and softly kisses her cheek and gentyl lays her headont eh pillow now i his lap and he loosk at eh fire as his left ar lays on her stomach gently and he ently strokes her side ".  

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

Saint_Oriel

Dapper Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:22 pm
(My comments: rofl )

Yeria mummbled something in her sleep, something in Japanense. The rough translation is 'thank you'. (Gawd I hate one liners. stare )  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:16 pm
" he glances at her hearing her muble again but dissreguards it and close shis eyes and leans back and keeps quiet and after while he noticed that the yelling up stairs in the dorms had fianlly calmed down to a few hushed voices.".. looks like they fainlly calmed down he thought to him self.  

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

Saint_Oriel

Dapper Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:33 pm
Yeria continued to sleep, unaware that she was still in Enix's lap.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:23 pm
Saint_Talon
Yeria continued to sleep, unaware that she was still in Enix's lap.

" he end up fallign asleep with her in his lap and his arms around her gently with a soft smile on his lips.  

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

Hikaru Mirota

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:22 pm
He wakes in the morning eager for his classes then relizes that he had to do his homework and fast  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:47 pm
((WHOO! Morning! I thought I'd have to talk about Enix's ;ap forever. rofl wink ))

Yeria blinked. It was too warm to be the girl's drom, but she wasn't up in the boy's dorm like she was sometimes. She opened her eyes fully. How'd I get in some guy's lap the in the Common Room? she thoguht, just before she remember. Yeria yawned for what seemed like eternity. Her yawns always took forever. (Me too! xd ) Blinking happily, Yeria stoked the fire back to life, the house evles hadn't dropped by yet, and grabbed her pillow out of Enix's lap. She yanked the sheet off her and Enix and bundled it up. Then she lightly tapped Enix's shoulder before running up and into the girl's dorm to change into her uniform.  

Saint_Oriel

Dapper Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100

Hikaru Mirota

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:21 pm
he couldn't remember what class he had first so he went to fid other gryffindors.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:19 pm
Mora slapped Kakashi hard on the shoulder blade. "Hey! What'cha doing? We go down for Double Potions with the Slitherin's, don't we?" she said, stepping in front of him from her postion behind him.  

Saint_Oriel

Dapper Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100

Little Nightmare

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:43 pm
Alex wakes up in her favorite chair in the Gryffindor common room after falling asleep reading once again. "Crap! What time is it?" Looking down at her watch realizing that she has 10 minutes to get to Transfiguration Class, jumps up and runs up to her dorm to change clothes and her books and runs to class. Turning a corner she almost runs into Mora and Kakashi, "Oh, sorry. Oh, what the heck am I hurrying for? I'm already late."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:15 pm
Saint_Talon
Mora slapped Kakashi hard on the shoulder blade. "Hey! What'cha doing? We go down for Double Potions with the Slitherin's, don't we?" she said, stepping in front of him from her postion behind him.

oh yeah thanks so should we be off???  

Hikaru Mirota

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:19 pm
Saint_Talon
((WHOO! Morning! I thought I'd have to talk about Enix's ;ap forever. rofl wink ))

Yeria blinked. It was too warm to be the girl's drom, but she wasn't up in the boy's dorm like she was sometimes. She opened her eyes fully. How'd I get in some guy's lap the in the Common Room? she thoguht, just before she remember. Yeria yawned for what seemed like eternity. Her yawns always took forever. (Me too! xd ) Blinking happily, Yeria stoked the fire back to life, the house evles hadn't dropped by yet, and grabbed her pillow out of Enix's lap. She yanked the sheet off her and Enix and bundled it up. Then she lightly tapped Enix's shoulder before running up and into the girl's dorm to change into her uniform.

after a few minutes he wakes up and notices she was gone and sigsh softly but has a smile on his face and e yawns adn headsout after cleaning up and then heads to his first class room and sits in the back  
74: Hogwarts, Hogwarts, and more Hogwarts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff