How will you die?
  Old age?
  Heroically?
  Alone?
  Fighting for what you believe in?
View Results

Iron_Felix

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:09 pm
Yea, he was a doctor. And did some amazing work with Leprosy. But he was a revolutionary against communism. Watch "Motorcycle Diaries."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:14 pm
it will probably be old age, but i will be fighting for what i believe in until the last minute of my life, just like Jesus did. ^_^  

JohnnyK

Iron_Felix

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:59 pm
Yea, many people say tehy'll be fighting, but what kind of fighting? I know that I'll be physically fighting untill I die. I will be killing, and doing everything that I need to do.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:30 am
JohnnyK
it will probably be old age, but i will be fighting for what i believe in until the last minute of my life, just like Jesus did. ^_^

but Jesus did not fight by using violence.

at the end he told his sollowers "put away your sword", and like a lamb he was led away mute to the slaughter.  

chessiejo

Iron_Felix

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:09 pm
Jesus also said that because His followers were greatly out matched. The guards would have loved nothing more than to have slaughtered them all right then, they just needed an excuse.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:50 am
chessiejo
JohnnyK

but Jesus did not fight by using violence.

at the end he told his sollowers "put away your sword", and like a lamb he was led away mute to the slaughter.
exactly. all the way till the minute before he was nailed to the cross, he was saving people, and bringing them to God.  

JohnnyK

Iron_Felix

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:47 pm
Now, we shold stop talking about Jesus before we get into a religious debate, because those can kill a thread.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:56 pm
Death, the meaning of life,
to live is to die and therefore to die is to live.

Whne death come the reaper shall pull his cloak off and hs face shall shine a light of judgement and then bring you to the God of which you worship.

Death, my final immortality is my nectar and I won't cry for anyone I'll stand and let the others weep untill I fal into the abyss my life has led me to dubbed hell......Death is the meaning of life, and nothing more.

(A Philisopihcal Poem)  

Talon The Cyclone

Iron_Felix

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:17 pm
Interesting.... Despite the spelling errors, its good.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:42 pm
Iron_Felix
Interesting.... Despite the spelling errors, its good.

lol thank you  

Talon The Cyclone

vicki11

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:22 pm
I believe that death is just the passing of your soul from this body, back to into the Universe. We wait our turn to return to earth, in whatever form it may be. Death should not be feared, nor laughed at. It should be solemn, and respected, though not saddening.

Your soul remebers your deeds. Good or bad, they shape it into a new form. That affects who you are in your next life.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:59 pm
I doubt I will be remembered when I die... I have an incredible tendency to leave only short-lived impressions... heck, I hardly ever leave marks even on MUD when I walk on it ....

If I were an element, I'd be sand... sand doesn't really leave a mark. It's either there or it's not and if you don't live in the deserts, It's absolutely meaningless, but if you do live in one, it's just something that's there to stay and that will be a part of you until you die. I guess that, in order for me to be remembered, I need to be the one and only constant in a person's life, all throughout his or her life.

But I like to entertain the Idea that the descendants and friends of the people I know will be told things like: "I wish you'd have met him, he could've shown you a thing or two on how to do this or that" or, "Oh yeah, he was like the last virtuous person I ever met".

Karrobher

Hygienic Noob

2,900 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Hygienic 200

Talon The Cyclone

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:34 pm
i'd be fire, i can be controled a calm but if let loose i'll destroy everything in my path.

my current fight motto is: "I'll burn everything in my path"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:39 pm
alone  

Linedwell Rainrixx

Iron_Felix

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:20 pm
If I was an element, I would probably be darkness.

I'm feared, and evil things lurk within, but unless you tempt me, I will leave you alone.  
39: Spirituality.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff