Prisoner of Azkaban
  Goblet of Fire
  Order of the Phoenix
  Half-Blood Prince
  Book 7!
View Results

Yeran

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:35 am
I think my favorite was the third; I love Sirius and Remus soo much. I did love the fourth, though.

Lol the second would probably be my favorite except that I read it when I was a young'un and it gave me nightmares.

xp

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:32 pm
I'm sorry to say this, but I can't say which is my favorite because it is a toss up between POA, GOF, OOTP, and HBP. I took an automatic liking to Sirius and Lupin, besides the books start to get really actiony with the POA. SS and COS caught my attention, but as soon as I read POA I got bored with them some. sweatdrop  

Little Nightmare

Liggettmoble

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:17 pm
i like the half blood prince cause i never though harry would be so good at quittadge and domoblor door died witch is sad but still good  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:13 am
I actually like all of the books up to and including book four. After that I think that the series will end up more then 7 books, or the ending will be pathetic. I also think that the whole thing has been dragged out a bit too much.  

SeulWolf

StargemKitty

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:40 am
It's kinda sad that no one likes the First Book. <But I know the 7th will be my favorite, simple because I am sick and tired of guesses and want an answer to what happens.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:55 am
i lyk the half blood prince da best.......poor dumbledore crying  

Camburglar

Wind-Whisper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:29 pm
I didn't start reading the books until I after seeing the first three movies, but once I started I couldn't put them down. I went to my first book sale opening for Half-Blood Prince. My favorite is "Goblet of Fire", but I like each one. I'll admit there are some things about the movies I lik better, but the books do tell it best.

Hopwever, I've got to admit that while I love the Harry Potter books, I think I had more fun with the Series of Unfortunate events books, which are full of dark humor.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:58 pm
I like GOF the best simply because I feel the most happens in this book. I mean, yeah, a lot of things happen in the other books to but for some reason things jump out at me in this one.  

neoqueenserenity298

Linedwell Rainrixx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:47 pm
bump..  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:58 pm
The third and/or sixth books are the best in my opinion, I think I like their storylines the best. And the 7th book's name has been announced: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Forgive me if that's been stated already...I didn't read every post. XD  

Butterfly Grenade

Ryoko_Radley

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:03 pm
My favorite HP book so far is the Half Blood Prince. I enjoyed immensly the fact that for once, JK went deeper into all those characters she had only mentioned or hinted at the importance of in all the prior books. It's fantastic that after 5 years of Harry Harry HARRY!! we get some new and quite intriguing characters. Of course, the series IS called Harry Potter for a reason, but I'm pretty sure JK herself got sick of writing all about the same old kid. Of course there's the each year new challenges, but there's gotta be layers at some point. And H.B.P. was definately the most layered book Rowling has written thus far. :]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:47 pm
bump  

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

Toxic-SnowX

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:31 pm
Favorite: Half-blood prince

Why?: It was a good read and kept me interested even though it was pretty long. I like that we get to see a lot more of Snape in it (for obvious reasons) and I also like that it has a good ending though very tragic.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:43 pm
bump  

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

Angelvince

5,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:01 am
Book 3 P.O.A ... I liked it so much I read it in only 6 hours ... But when the movie came ... I felt dissapointed  
74: Hogwarts, Hogwarts, and more Hogwarts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff