Reply 35: The Sub-Forum of Fine Arts
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SelkeySporadic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:42 pm
Hi, I'm Kelsey, and I do poetry, writing, drama, songs (writing and singing), and juggling, if you consider that an art.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:54 pm
Hello. I'm {insert name here}. I'm very interested in the arts. From theatre to canvas paintings, I love art.

I haven't really figured out much else to say.  

Envy-chick

wildwind_alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:11 am
hi my name is _______ i love drawing but i cant draw properly,i love music but music doesnt love me cry ,cant act,cant sing,cant dance....
but im an idiot and with out a single talent and i plan to take fine arts for collage....(thats all) blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:44 am
I am a fan of all forms of art. Sadly my talents only emcompass a few of them.

I am a writer first and foremost. Verbal expression has always been my forte allthough I often get frustrated when I can't find the exact right word to express what I'm feeling (something close won't do. I wish to be precise) I also love acting. I've been doing musicals since I was very young and have been in many great productions in my high school drama department. Sadly there arent many oppertunities for theatre in my home town now that I have graduated and being pregnant puts a strain on how far I can travel.

I'm very apreciative of the visual arts and music as well though I feel I'm only mediocre with them. I like drawing but I'm certanly not the best at it. I can sing but I've no real talent with instruments. I can play a guitar and bass guitar somewhat but not extrodinarily well. I do write songs though. I'm just quite incapable of producing the masterpiece in my head.

I've never tried dancing. I don't think I'd be very good at it because I don't have the body for it.  

chibi_kasumi_108

shadow_ninja10

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:46 pm
i guess im the first to vote for dramatic arts.
i just work back stage for my schools drama club  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:28 am
I always wanted to be Stage manager but the my instructor wouldn't let me because she says I'm too irresponsible. lol. Oh well. I love acting anyway so I don't really mind.  

chibi_kasumi_108

pyro_kitty2000

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:45 pm
Hello! I've been singing since I started school...that would be 12 years. I've been playing flute for 6 years, piccolo for 4 years, saxophone and clarinet for 3 years, piano for a year, and I hope to start guitar next year. I've also tried my hand at composing instrumental and lyrical songs.

I've been writing short stories, poems, and novels for about 10 years, and on occasion I do draw, but I don't draw very consistantly.

I've been acting for 3 years and plan to continue well into the future.

I've been on Gaia since November 2006.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:43 am
I love to submerse myslef in visual, dramatic and musical arts, as well as creative writing.
I write short stories, poetry and screenplays.
I am fluent in most arts, especially visual and dramatic.
Anything else you would like to know about me can be answered in my profile.

Silent Roar

miserable failure

Invisible Assailant

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:11 pm
I'm Maria, and draw and I paint. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:04 pm
Hello, I love acting, somewhat singing, writing, NOT dancing, drawing, and others. I'm ............................ bored.  

KadberryFrooglemuffin

Mr SnowStarChan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:21 pm
My name is Britt and I am 16.

I love to draw(mostly people), write(mostly stories, but soemtimes poems), I like to do some acting, a bit fo singing, a lot of music playing, and just about anything you throw at me!

Oh, and as for instruments I play the baritone, sax, bass clarinet, clarient, trumpet, guitar, and a bit of piano. I'll play just about any intrument once really.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:56 pm
Ello I'm Kit, I draw and direct. 3nodding  

Pensakura

Quirinia

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 4:55 pm
My name is Pamela, but I would prefer to be called Pam, ela, or Qui. I am eighteen years old, and have been a member of Gaia since March 26, 2005. I write both poetry and prose, draw, paint, sing, cook (yes, it's an art), and perform massage (sigh... yes, it really is). Occasionally, also I write songs, but they're usually silly.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:57 pm
Hello! I'm Ziggy,

I love to sing, and I just started acting last year. I plan on adding tech theater to the list as well. I also sketch a little (mostly tribal tattoo designs) and just recently took up swing dancing as well. And that should pretty much cover it =^.^=

Angel all Fire

Pensakura

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 2:33 pm
Awesome guys! Welcome, I hope you post often. 3nodding  
35: The Sub-Forum of Fine Arts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items