Submit

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:28 pm
She remained close to the trees as she neared his camp, fiery hair blending well with the autum leaves around her. Bronzed skin glistened in the sunlight that managed to dance down through the branches, warming the doeskin dress she'd slipped on earlier that morning. Dark eyes watched the man's movements, bare foot taking a step forward... Breaking a branch that she hadn't been aware of.

She froze, heart beating in her chest as quickly as that of the doe whose hide she wore to conceal her flesh. Surely the brave would have heard her... And now she would not have the upper hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:33 pm
Hearing the snap he stopped scrubbing at the pot and turned around. It hadn't sounded like one of the horses and there shouldnt be anyone else in the area. Standing slowly he scanned the treeline until he spotted the one thing out of place.

Frowning slightly he brushed his hands off on his jerkins and straightened up. "One should not sneek around like a fox unless one is one"

TheMadHatter

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:48 pm
She swallowed hard, tilting her head up high as she stood proud. She was the daughter of a chieftan and, although none of the people from this area knew it, she knew it... She knew it well.

She also knew that many men had considered her attractive and, at the brave's words, a smile tugged the corners of her lips. "Many have compaired me to the sly fox... Some with reason, others without. Today I am not playing the fox." A pause. "Besides, a brave such as yourself should not have been caught unaware by a woman." Even if said woman was no mere woman.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:51 pm
"I have never claimed to be as alert as i should." As a matter of fact back home he was generally left with at least two dogs so that someone would know if anything came near the camp. Out here on his own he had to rely on himself and so far he hadnt gotten into trouble.

"Though if you were able to sneek up on me then i would say you are no mere woman." His tone was light as he watched her

TheMadHatter

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:00 pm
"I have learned much from the Fox." She nodded slowly, taking another step away from the trees which had kept her covered. Beneath the cut-off of her doeskin dress, shapely thighs rippled with each muscle's movement, toes stretching as they grasped the ground beneath them. "He has taught me to walk carefully through His forest so that I may observe the things that others do not see... And to do so with stealth so as to appreciate them better... Or to learn more about them."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:05 pm
"Have you been able to learn thing's with his gift then?" He picked up the clean pot from the lake and walked over toward his home. He could set it on the small rack to dry and hope that it was no longer damn by the time he needed it the following night.  

TheMadHatter

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:08 pm
She nodded slowly, pale feathers that had been woven through her hair fluttering as she did so. "I have learned many things... But not all things can be learned from observation."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:13 pm
"Is that why you risked sneeking closer? To learn something?" He set the pot down on the rack beside his fire pit before he looked at her again. The black bands around his arms rippled slightly every time his arms moved.  

TheMadHatter

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:37 pm
"The Fox is as curious as it is sly." Another nod was given, eyes remaining fixed upon the male before her. She had learned to be wary of males... Even if some seemed as if they could be trusted. "Am I at risk here in your camp?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:52 pm
"Unless you plan on falling into the lake and were not given the sence of the salmon to swim, no" Dusting his hands off again he held them up. "My weapons are only to be used to feed myself, not to take life"  

TheMadHatter

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:01 pm
"In that case, I have risked nothing in coming as close as I have." A slight smile curved soft lips, eyes dancing as light touched them. "I am Ayatas of the People Beyond the Mountains." She kept the second portion of her name to herself... To reveal oneself fully was to give another power over you. This man might not be a risk at the moment, but times were known to change.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:05 pm
"Everyone risks something when exploring." He nodded slighly. "I a Tsisqua of the Mountain Clan." Though he hadn't been home in a long time, almost long enough to have forgotten what the snow felt like. "You are a long way from your home little fox"  

TheMadHatter

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:08 pm
"I am a long way from my people... But when I left it was no longer my home." She shook her head slowly, a slight trace of saddness betrayed by her eyes. "I have made a new home for myself and have learned much in doing so."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:13 pm
"Leaving home is good for making one learn things." he nodded and turned his head as he heard splashing in the lake behind him.

It seemed Rogue had returned from wherever she'd run off that morning and was kicking at the water to cool off.

TheMadHatter

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:18 pm
Her eyes drifted away from the male for the first time, growing wide with appreciation as she took in the sight of the mare. She was magnificent... The way her hide was kissed with the colors of spring; truly a gift from the gods as was the fiery stallion who sometimes stood watch over her camp. The mare's movements caught her breath, and her words.  
Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff