Good?
  Bad?
  Killed?
View Results

Jade link

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:00 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:53 pm
i dont think that drako could turn good , he has already been to evil!  

PhantomLover

Toxic-SnowX

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:04 pm
I think he will turn out for the good. I believe tha only reason he became a death eater in the first place because he thought he would do his father proud. He may have took it as an obligation to become one to return his father's honor. I think he will end up breaking off and haelping Harry somehow.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:41 pm
I think Draco's a weak person in terms of his character--Voldemort will probably end up using him to get something, like he tried to use him in the sixth book, and then end up killing him because he's just too weak to go through with it.  

Falafel25

6,550 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Naki-cool

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:40 pm
I think that Draco will probably be evil by the time the series ends, but he will confess that he loves harry. Maybe he also loves Hermioni. Guys who tease a girl too much (and gay guys who tease boys too much) means that they like them. Malfoy teases Hermioni a lot, so that must mean that he really loves her (same hing goes for Harry. Poor Hermioni and Harry). I also think that he'll try to kill Voldemort and end up killing himself, then everyone will be happy, and start to do a happy dance... sorry, besides the whole fact that i voted Killed?, I didn't mean for my imagination to run wild like that. Sorry sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:33 am
I just have this really ominous feeling that Draco's going die, which I don't want to happen.

Anyway, the whole good or evil thing. I think he doesn't know what he wants to be, in all honesty. He thinks he's evil, because he was born to be so, but no matter how hard he tries he never quite gets there. He's nasty, yes, and a bully, but he doesn't get as far as evil.

I think this conflict, him not knowing if he wants to do right or wrong, will be what gets him killed in the end.

I'm not going to go into my whole "Draco's a werewolf" theory....  

Hannah-Kiwii

dark.not_evil

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:14 pm
Naki-cool
I think that Draco will probably be evil by the time the series ends, but he will confess that he loves harry. Maybe he also loves Hermioni. Guys who tease a girl too much (and gay guys who tease boys too much) means that they like them. Malfoy teases Hermioni a lot, so that must mean that he really loves her (same hing goes for Harry. Poor Hermioni and Harry). I also think that he'll try to kill Voldemort and end up killing himself, then everyone will be happy, and start to do a happy dance... sorry, besides the whole fact that i voted Killed?, I didn't mean for my imagination to run wild like that. Sorry sweatdrop

I'm not digging the fanon shipping thing at all. xp And at the least he might chicken out of being a Death Eater and get himself killed. Maybe let himself become a tool for the Dark Lord, yes, but definitely not teasing the Gryffindors because he has some wild fantasy about them. :bleargh:  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:05 pm
I don't think Draco is evil enough to stay with Voldemort,
I think he'll side with Harry,
but end up getting killed. ]x
Poor Draco.

[x] C L I C K !

Sapphire The Misfit

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:40 am
I think that Draco was never evil to start with he never did anything evil he was just a bully that had friends with power he himself never had power unlike harry.I think that malfoy is going to fall in love with Luna Lovegood I don't know why I just do.I think malfoys the key to the end the end between Harry and Voldemort.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:03 am
Bad...They say theres not a witch or wizard that has not gone bad that was put in Slytherin House. Therefor Malfoy will be bad.  

GreenThumbPlanter

Wind-Whisper

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:37 am
CheatGod
what if draco kill voldermort WAAA cant let that happen blaugh

No, that may be exactly what is intended to happen, and it make take the combined efforts of Harry and Draco together to kill Voldemort. I think that Snape and Dumbeldore understood that, and this is why both boys had to be protected.

Since we all know that one major character will die, maybe two, the obvious choice is Voldemort, but a second choice may well be Snape. And if he is a misunderstood hero as many (including myself) think he is, I can imagine him being eulogized at the end by the survivors who have only now come to appreciate him.

But we shall see.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:28 pm
Cloud Of Fall
Bad...They say theres not a witch or wizard that has not gone bad that was put in Slytherin House. Therefore Malfoy will be bad.

But we've really only met the mostly bad ones. As Dumbeledore once said,most wizards are good, but a few go bad, and most of those have been Slytherins. But Moaning Myrtle was probably a Slytherin, and she's just annoying. Sirius Black came from a Slytherin family, but he himself was Gryffindor. Harry himself was almost selected for Slytherin. On the other hand, the nasty Peter Pettigrew was a Gryffindor!

Keep in mind that the racial purity that so characterize most Slytherins started from very real concerns. In past centuries when witch-hunts were common, the wizards were in constant peril, and Slytherin had an attitude of "How can we possibly trust muggles under these conditions?" I believe this mistrust is what led to an insistance on racial purity.

Not all pure-blood wizards are Slytherin, either. Remember, the Blacks, Malfoys, and Weasleys are all related to each other - and even the Potters. Harry's mother was a witch, but she was not a pure-blood. Her sister, Petunia, is a muggle who lives in dread of the Dementors and the Death Eaters.

Petunia Dursley was revealed in "The order of the Pheonix" to be a surprisingly more sympathetic character than we previously knew. Her apparent hatred for her magical sister is in fact a reflection of her own terror at some day attracting the attention of the Dementors, and of course she sees it as Lily's fault. She has spent her life avoiding contact with the magical world, which she neither understands nor trusts. She sees Harry as an extension of the terrible thing that killed Lily (who I doubt she really hates), and who could become a magnet that would attract the monsters to her own family. She agreed to take Harry in because his presence offered some protection, but the last thing she wants is a magical child who really could attract monsters. So better (she reasons) to keep Harry as unaware of his natural talents as possible through any means possible, including abuse and denegration. So while her methods are appauling, despicable, and ultinately unsuccessful, at least we now understand her reasons.  

Wind-Whisper

LightFaye289

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 3:16 pm
Personally, i hope he turns Gay, and convinces Harry to turn gay too, and they have lots of asian babies.

(sooo stereotypical!)  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 3:17 pm
GreenThumbPlanter
Bad...They say theres not a witch or wizard that has not gone bad that was put in Slytherin House. Therefor Malfoy will be bad.

not necessarily, Hagrid was in Slytherin. He ain't bad.  

LightFaye289

LightFaye289

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 3:19 pm
Wind-Whisper
Cloud Of Fall
Bad...They say theres not a witch or wizard that has not gone bad that was put in Slytherin House. Therefore Malfoy will be bad.

But we've really only met the mostly bad ones. As Dumbeledore once said,most wizards are good, but a few go bad, and most of those have been Slytherins. But Moaning Myrtle was probably a Slytherin, and she's just annoying. Sirius Black came from a Slytherin family, but he himself was Gryffindor. Harry himself was almost selected for Slytherin. On the other hand, the nasty Peter Pettigrew was a Gryffindor!

I thought Moaning Myrtle was the Ghost for Ravenclaw?
Hufflepuff has the friar,
Slytherin has that Baron
and Gryffindor has Nick.
isn't that right?

74: Hogwarts, Hogwarts, and more Hogwarts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items