Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rock-n-roll4eva

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:13 pm
harrys gonna die harrys gonna die  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 12:47 pm
Okay. I don't think that harry is a horux and no there isn't going to be an 8th book, JK has said that it was a rumor that the News people put up. I don't think that the Gryffindor Sword is a horux because it was under protection of the sorting hat, and it is the only surviving heirlom of Gryffindor. And JK already said that harry wasn't gryffindor's desendent. As for the horucses as a whole, we know of the neckless of slytherin, hufflepuff's cup, and Nagini. The diary and ring had been destroyed. And we know that something of Ravenclaws is a horux as well. RAB must be Black, that is what I think. And if you look back in book 5 when everyone was cleaning out stuff in the drawinig room, they came across a "locket no one could open". My friends and I came up with a therory that each of the surviving items from the four houses represents the house. gryffindor was brave, so a sword... Hufflepuff is equal, so the chalise of equality, Slytherin was arogent so jewalry, and ravenclaw was smart, so something for intelligence. We think that it is a clock, cuz a clock represents time, and time is history, and history is knowledge.  

Neffir08

dark.not_evil

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:46 pm
Neffir08
Okay. I don't think that harry is a horux and no there isn't going to be an 8th book, JK has said that it was a rumor that the News people put up. I don't think that the Gryffindor Sword is a horux because it was under protection of the sorting hat, and it is the only surviving heirloom of Gryffindor. And JK already said that harry wasn't gryffindor's desendent. As for the horcruxes as a whole, we know of the neckless of slytherin, hufflepuff's cup, and Nagini. The diary and ring had been destroyed. And we know that something of Ravenclaws is a horux as well. RAB must be Black, that is what I think. And if you look back in book 5 when everyone was cleaning out stuff in the drawinig room, they came across a "locket no one could open".

My friends and I came up with a therory that each of the surviving items from the four houses represents the house. gryffindor was brave, so a sword... Hufflepuff is equal, so the chalise of equality, Slytherin was arogent so jewalry, and ravenclaw was smart, so something for intelligence. We think that it is a clock, cuz a clock represents time, and time is history, and history is knowledge.

I agree with the above. The problem is that I believe that either Mundungus may have gotten a hold of the locket and/or Bellatrix Lestrange has Grimmauld Place under her thumb.

b***h.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:49 am
I also think that Dean Tomas is going to have a big part to play in the next book. I can't remeber where I read it but JK (or some random reporter noted this) That dean, when his parents were laving the church after they got married that His father was killed By Volds because he wouldn't join the Death Eaters... now that was interesting to me personally.
((Just to note, I preaty sure it is Dean, but becasue I read this about a year and a half ago, I could be confuse and it is acctually Seamus, but I really am sure this is Dean's father))  

Neffir08

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:11 pm
this sucks the last books not coming out untill this time next year!! >.<  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:09 am
Acctually I think the rumor is sometime this comming July, right before or after the 5th movie.  

Neffir08

sara-ane

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:25 pm
What I think. Like it or hate it I don't frezaking care.

One: Sirius will either come back or find some way to communicate with Harry.
Two: One of the horocrux is either tommy boys trophy for service to the school (transfigured from one of the founders things) or is in the chamber of secrets.
Three: Poor Bills wedding will be inturuped by unwelcome guests.
Four: Moody and Remus will play a larger part
Five: Harry is not a horocrux
Six: Ron will die. (Kudos on the whole foreshadowing thing)
Seven: ...If Ginny Weasley was ment to be Harry's soul mate don't you think JK would have developed a little more? I will tell you straight up, I want the little tripe to snuff it. I think if Ginny was ment to be a big player to Harry she would have been developed in the fifth book. Was she? No. All we find out is that she has a (pretty cool) friend named Luna and she has a sense of humor.
Not even in the sixth book was there a lot of time and effort put into developing her character. It's called lust people. That would be the little beast in Harry's heart. All I know about her is that she is Ron's sister, has red hair, brown eyes and is actually named Ginevra, was stupid in her first year, absent in her second, barely there in her fourth (she dated Michael) had a 'reputation' by her fifth and was suddenly Harry's arm attactment.
I think she is either gonna die or won't be a big factor in the seventh book.

Eighth: This one I hate. I think Ron is gonna die. I honestly think one of the trio is gonna die and Ron is the most likely caniadate. Why? Because there is no way Harry can pull it off without Hermione. Of all of them, Hermione has the brightest future. She is also the second most developed charcter in the series.

Nineth: Snape isn't evil. Dumbledore would never beg for his life. Never. He was under very powerful magic. Dumbledore must have thought Snape could help Harry more than him.

Those are my thoughts take em or leave them, like em or hate em. Idon't care.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:30 pm
Harry Potter needs to die exclaim  

pinita

Multi Colored Monkey

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:28 am
This is what I think will happen in the seventh book:
[One.] Harry is not a horcrux, and neither is his scar. I read a theory somewhere that there's something like a sliver of Voldemort's soul in his scar, but not enough to make it called a Horcrux, and that's what makes Harry be able to speek parseltongue.
[Two.] Ron will die. First, with the chess match thing that you mentioned. Also, because if you change around the letters in the word "Ollivanders", it says "Ronald dies", so... that's a signal to me that he's going to die (even though he's cool). I stole this idea from someone else I can't remember.
[Three.] Sirius will not come back. But he will find some way to communicate to Harry. Everyone needs some fatherly advice. :3
[Four.] Tonks will die. Rowling has, in the last two books, made (most) readers like Tonks. So, she's probably going to die. Lots of people liked Sirius, and he died. Lots of people liked Dumbledore, and he died. So... lots of people like Tonks, so I think she will die. And I hope she does (even though I love her as a character) because her and Remus is NOT a good combination.
Five.] Harry (or maybe the whole trio) will become an animagus. Think about it, he can't really run around destroying pieces of Voldemort's soul as himself. And an animagus form would be useful. Of course, Hermione would probably have to help with the transfiguration work. Or Remus, you never know how much he knows about it.
[Six.] Bill will play a big part in it. Why do you think Rowling made him a half-werewolf? Maybe he gets Fleur to get Beauxbatons to help the English people in the war? I dunno, but it's a good idea.
[Seven.] Ginny will probably die. I personally love Ginny (yes, I do love lots of characters), but for some reason I believe she will die. No idea why, but that's okay.
[Eight.] Mundungus has the locket, or he sold it to a Death Eater. Probably Malfoy. In the sixth book, it shows that Dung is stealing any of Sirius' things that look valuable. A large locket that has the mark of Slytherin on it? Definately valuable. And who would buy it other than a Death Eater who knows a lot about Slytherin?
[Nine.] SNAPE IS NOT EVIL! I think Dumbledore told Snape to kill him. And at some point during the seventh book, Hagrid overhears them arguing. Snape is saying that he doesn't want to do it anymore. What is it he doesn't want to do? Kill Dumbledore.
[Ten.] DUMBLEDORE IS NOT DEAD! I've heard lots of theories about this, and I think that either Dumbledore created a Simulacrum (a magically-made copy of himself, like a clone) or that the water from the lake where the Inferi were turned him into an Inferi, and then on the tower instead of dying on the spot, he got thrown off the tower from the impact, not dying because he was an Inferni. When he was cremated, he wasn't an Inferni any more, and he changed intoi his animagus form (a pheonix) and flew away. Remember the pheonix that flew away at his funeral? That was Dumbledore.
Most of these theories aren't mine, by the way, but I agree with them. :3

That's it. I'm done.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:44 pm
I dont really have much to say about the 7th book cause i dont eat the book so to speak. All i know is that Dumbledor is not dead. he cant be and i wont allow it!!! 4laugh and somehow someway Sirus will communicate with harry.... so much thought yup... xp  

That-Girl-He-Loves

Haruchiinwonderland

Moonlight Hunter

13,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:27 pm
Harry going to die right after killing voldemort because a horacrux was accedently tranfired to him when v tried to kill him  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:18 pm
ok here's my theories:

1. Snape is going to redeem himself but Harry won't forgive him
2. Draco is going to help Harry
3. Pettigrew is going to repay his debt

d a s Z o m b i e

74: Hogwarts, Hogwarts, and more Hogwarts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers