Reply 74: Hogwarts, Hogwarts, and more Hogwarts
Favorite pairings Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arzachel

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:24 pm
Oh my god. HarryXDraco=LOVE. Come on, who was the first person who offered to be his friend? Who always hated him no matter what (which is obviously faked, seeing as Draco is flaming gay)? Who is it that is really insanely awesome all the time? Draco, of course.

Well, okay. I'm not serious. But I still totally support H/D, and I've read a few fics that made it seem totally possible and cute. And anyway, I don't know about you but I really like Draco. And, it seems as though he's going to turn at least a little bit good in the last book (the crying scene? the not-killing-dumbles?). Wow.

And also:

Ron/Hermione (it's inevitable)
Hermione/Blaise Zabini (what a cool name!)
Remus/Sirius (puppy love!)
Sirius/James (no comment)
Harry/Luna (Um.)
Crabbe/Goyle ( xd )

And I think that's all.

By the way, Harry/Snape=ugh. I kind of like fatherson relationships with them, tho.

cheese_whine dramallama wahmbulance

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:53 am
I think it would be good if Hermoine and Harry were together, and I think that's how it might end up.  

xX.Moonlit.Xx

FoxyNightPrincess

Lonely Prophet

12,850 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:23 pm
oh i love the harry and ginny thing and i was sad when it kind of ended. damn it in the end they had better get together. and the ron and hermione thing is so inevitable but it's so cute.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:41 am
foxy_chick99_123
oh i love the harry and ginny thing and i was sad when it kind of ended. damn it in the end they had better get together. and the ron and hermione thing is so inevitable but it's so cute.

Yeah it was cute, I couldn't see it lasting though.  

Charmed_Raven

Romantic Lunatic

4,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100

legaspernum

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:22 am
J.a.y.n.e
hnsw
*attempts coming up with the strangest-so-far pairing*
well, it's not even a pairing, but a triplet xd lol, so er
Harry x Ron x Draco
xd beat that rofl

Hmmm... how about Dumbledore x Umbridge ? (Hem, hem... Lemon drop?)

Harry x Ginny seems like a keeper though I can't help but feel it's based mostly off of "Hero Worship" on Ginny's part - I hope to be convinced by the end of Book 7.

Here's a question:
Which is more likely to happen: Draco x Ginny or Draco x Hermione?

Ginny has the better bloodline (as Malfoy standards go) whereas Hermione is the more knowledgeable witch. I see Draco x Ginny as more likely to happen whereas Draco x Hermione would be a better match.

That would just be wrong. Draco x Ginny, they are blood related.

I personally love the Ron and Hermione ship. There really good together and even though they fight there bond just grows stronger the closer that they get. Plus they are best friends so what more could you ask in someone that you love.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:47 pm
Harry x Ginny -yes
Hermione x Ron -yes
Draco x Pansy -yea
Dumbledore x McGonagall -no
Hagrid x Madam Maxime
-yea
I like the Harry and Ginny pairing the best because they seem to want the same thing but the others are just kinda off.  

Boondoggled

Erotica-Exotica

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:46 pm
♪
Harry x Ginny -NO!
Hermione x Ron - YESS!!
Draco x Pansy - mm... Sure.
Dumbledore x McGonagall - oh GOD
Hagrid x Madam Maxime - Sure...

Ron + Hermione shipper all the way!!
♪

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:44 am
Honestly, I think that Ron and Hermione are destined for each other. They're polar opposites, therefore they work.

I do wish for a really out-there one, though, like Harry and Luna or Draco and Ginny or something. That would really make everything so much more interesting.

Yeran

Aurora_Dance

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:43 pm
I actually can imagine Harry and Malfoy with ever girl like Cho, FLuer, Hermione, and Ginny... scary thought... but not Ron. They should have a very big.... marriage... marrying everyone...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:36 pm
I'm a HUGE Harry/Ginny fan, and before the hole Lupin/Tonks thing came out as canon, I thought Tonks and Charlie would get together. I don't even know why. Ron/Hermione I support as well, simply because it's so obvious that they're going to get together. Neville/Luna is also one I support, why? I don't know.  

SilverShadows777

StargemKitty

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:51 pm
ok. I'm not gonna say anything before I see some fanfics.
Anyone care to post the links?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:14 pm
i never though as ginny has a smart girl and not like harry's mom at all and i don't think harry and ginny should to be together i think it should be Harry x Hermione
Malfoy x Ron
Ginnyx Lavnder brown ya i spelled her frist name wrong there both hoes and they should be together
ron acts gay and so dose Malfoy  

TigerWolfSilver

Thirteenth Hunter

600 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TigerWolfSilver

Thirteenth Hunter

600 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:17 pm
StargemKitty
i know about fanfics i have read alot of the stuff they wrote they have harryxHermione ,harryxMalfoy, ginnyx Malfoy , and so many more  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:25 pm
TigerWolfSilver
StargemKitty
i know about fanfics i have read alot of the stuff they wrote they have harryxHermione ,harryxMalfoy, ginnyx Malfoy , and so many more

Can you post some of the links to them?

StargemKitty

neoqueenserenity298

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:03 pm
I feel really inclined to say Harry x Hermione. I just love them together. They understand eachother and know when the other person needs something or doesn't. Unlike Hermione and Ron who can't go 5 minutes without screaming at eachother.  
74: Hogwarts, Hogwarts, and more Hogwarts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff