Reply 74: Hogwarts, Hogwarts, and more Hogwarts
Favorite character(s) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

penned ignorance

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:20 pm
I like Fred and George. Especially in the fifth book since they always make me laugh.
Sirius is cool too since he wants to be Harry's second dad and all. Lupin is also an interesting character as he's not so outgoing as the rest of them.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:42 am
Draco Malfoy. I've been in love with him since I read the 1st book in school so many years ago. When there were no movies and everyone was like, "OMG!! Look at the hottie playing Malfoy!" I love Pansy Parkinson too. I wish they would add more of her in the books. And I have to admit, I like Ginny. She's such a badass. lol  

PiLLoWPanTz

puzzledheart

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:11 am
Harry why? well i like its personality, his not that intelligent like hermione in terms of academic huh but he know how to deal with things he know its stuff, and his brave, doe he lost his temper sometimes lol and i love its pair with ginny cute couple wink  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:09 am
I love gred and forge, thay always make me laugh when they do their pranks heart  

Hanna_blue

pamadam20

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:48 am
Ron Wesley is my favorite one because he is a real person, a good friend and just simply clueless. He has amazing talent in the magical field he just doesn't know it yet, or hasn't found his nik yet.
The pairing i would support is Harry and Chao they would make an amazing couple. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:36 am
My favorites are Draco, Dumbledore, Lupin, Sirius, Fred & George, Harry.

Draco: cause he is a Slytherin, he tries to be bad, but he's still just a namby pamby little wuss at heart.....I just love that.

Dumbledore: cause he's the most intelligent person, and he would be the perfect grandpa

Lupin: cause he is such a great person, and everyone sees it except for him, and he is the best Marauder

Sirius: because he's Sirius, who doesn't like Sirius?

Fred & George: they're funny and witty

Harry: cause he's the boy who lived

P.S. I HATE HERMIONE  

Barriss Offee

anj19841983

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:18 am
my favorites are Sirius, Lupin and Hermione  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:17 am
i like Ron, Harry and Dumbledore... heart heart  

friendsonly

idiotic_mT

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:20 am
It's hard to choose a favourite character since so many of them are really great. Umm... I'd probably choose Professor R J Lupin coz he's cool, calm and also one of James's best mates (not Peter.. blehhhhh). Yeah.. and plus, he's a werewolf. That just makes him so much more cool.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:10 am
I like Dobby.. he makes me laugh, although alot of his antics aren't funny to the person they're directed at.. lol. I still think he's got a heart of gold and I heart him.  

oHNo3

Shameless Grabber

15,800 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Jazzy131517

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 9:46 pm
My favorite characters are Dumbledore, Fred & George Weasley, and Sirus. I like Dumbledore because he was a great man and he was very understandable he also, made Hogwarts seem like going to fun school and Dumbledore was cool. Even though sadly he died crying . I like Fred & George because they are always playing pranks on people and they are always havin fun. And even though they played a lot of pranks they still showed people that they could become successful anyways. I like Sirus because he was nice and he treated Harry as a son and he was always there for James and never betraided James. Sirus was a great friend and gread Godfather. My favorite pairings are Hermione and Ron because they have always been meant for each other.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 4:54 pm
My favourites would have to be the Marauders: James, Sirius and Remus. There is just something about their characters that make them all so appealing. Remus is probably my overall favourite. I'm not an "OMGTRUEWERE!", but I do like werewolves. I just wish for once a movie would actually get the look correct, haha. And you can't help but be a little sympathetic towards Remus.
Then of course there is Fred and George who are in a league of their own. Love those twins.  

yougotownt12341245453

Kiera Greyback

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:13 am
Fenrir. People keep saying Remus, cuz he's a werewolf, but Fenrir's also a werewolf, and, although he isn't a better person, (Quite the contraty actually,) he's a better werewolf because he actually bites people.

Also Bellatrix, because, come on, who doesn't like crazy characters?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:47 am
i like neville longbottom and draco there my faveorite if neville were real i'd be dating him^^ <3  

JaceyJulep

Pure-hearted Conversationalist

74: Hogwarts, Hogwarts, and more Hogwarts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas