Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:05 pm
Vevina still sat perfectly even while Acajou stood on the rocks she was hiding behind. She wanted to laugh then thought of something far more entertaining But she would wait a little longer before pulling it off. Raising her head slowly so he wouldn't see she snapped at his feet with her mouth and nudged him. "Boo!" she yelled and started laughing. She was right under his nose.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:21 pm
"Aaaaghhh!" He yelled, stumbling backwards over the rocks and ending up on his back, looking at Vevina, still shocked. "What'd you do that for?" He giggled, pulling himself onto his side and then standing, shaking his body all over and tossing his braids back into place, flicking his tail behind him. "That was a good one though." He laughed, eyes shining with tears from laughing so hard.  

Reityn

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:27 pm
Vevina laughed as she leapt up onto the rocks looking triumphant. Vevina looked down to Acajou still on his back. "Why did I do that?" she repeated "Because it was so well place" she tossed her small mane. Vevina began to laugh with him and jumped down from the rock. "Need help up?" she questioned him "Besides I have more to show you!" Vevina said amusment still in her voice.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:33 pm
"Oh goody!" Acajou said excitedly, not realising how silly he sounded. "I can't wait to see more of this beautiful place!" He exclaimed, bouncing a little in place and then trotting over the restof the rocks easily and back to soft ground. "So, what's next then? I'm sure it will be astounding." He asked eagerly, wondering what on earth she would show him next. The forest was beautiful, as were the fields around it, and he caught himself wishing he lived down here instead. But maybe when she came up there with him, she'd stay for a few days.  

Reityn

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:39 pm
Vevina giggled as she began to trot "Hmm whats next, ahh" she grined mischeviously and started to gallop. "Follow me! Of course it will be astounding!" she chimed happily. Galloping through the forest swiftly she knew this place like the back of her hoof. Vevina bucked and pranced. he forest began to thin and she burst out into a clearng that lead to the plains a lake was there. A crystal clear lake. Vevina sighed missing her love, would he ever come back? she wondered to herself.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:57 pm
Acajou gasped as they came to the lake, and he pranced out of the trees, towards the waters. "Wow. It's lovely." He said, looking over at her happily. He noticed that she didn't look so happy. "Vevina, what's wrong ma'am?" He asked, confused by her sudden change of attitude.  

Reityn

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:16 pm
Vevina smiled slightly as he gasped, although it faded quickly sad amber eyes gazed at the lake she had played in with her mate when they first had met. "Yeah it is lovely." she said sighing. Vevina started to walk towards the lake wondering if she should tell him about Kasida her mate or well deserter as he seemed to be she thought he was different than most stallions more love and loyalty... but tha didn't seem to be the case. "This.... this is were I met my mate" she said walking up to the water and placing a hoof into it. "Although he has since deserted me."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:18 am
Acajou looked at her sadly. "Awee. How could that happen? You're so lovely, and fun to be around." He said, snorting a little. That wasn't very nice of her mate to just leave her like that. He flicked his braided tail and nuzzled her shoulder gently. "I'll be your friend Vevina, and I won't leave you. Not unless you want me to." He said, smiling kindly and taking a few more steps towards the water, looking out across the lake. "Wow..." He said quietly, trailing off and then looking back to Vevina. Acajou didn't like seeing his friends sad, but he didn't really know all about her, or the situation, so there wasn't really anything the mahogany stallion could do about it. "I'm sorry...." He said, bowing his head a little and then turning around and going back to her, standing face to face with her.  

Reityn

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:46 am
Vevina was glad some one thought good things of her after being abandoned. Vevina smiled still rathe sad at him "Thank you, for staying and being my friend." she told him gratefully. She was glad she had some one to talk to about it. SHe accepted the nuzzle on her shoulder comforting and Vevina waded deeper into the lake. "I guess I just shouldn't think about it, it wont change anything he left me. I don't know what I did wrong..." she let the sentence trail away.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:50 am
"I'm sure it wasn't you Vevina." Acajou said, flicking his tail and following after her into the water. "Maybe he had to go back to his family...wherever they are." He said, blowing air through his nose and splashing a little as he caught up. He was happy that Vevina wanted to be his friend, but for some reason he was starting to feel things other than friendship towards her. He shook his head, tossing his braids about, and tried to clear the thought. I just met her...he told himself, and she's a girl anyways. He though, rolling his eyes a little and thinking about what he'd been told by the other foals, girls have cooties. And Acajou had always believed them, even now he still couldn't shake the idea, even though many of the foals that had told him that now had mates, and children.  

Reityn

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:15 am
"How can You be so sure?" she asked him looking down into the clear water. "He said he didn't have any family around." she muttered she started breathing harder as if she was going to cry. It hurt so much... He had left her and he promised he would stay. Why? was all she could think of. "It had to be me," she muttered sadly to herself "Cause he was perfect." she lamented. Vevina lowered her head and nosed the water creating ripples. Least she had her friend Acajou beside her, he wouldn't leave... She hoped with all her might, not another one to abandon her was she supposed to always be alone? Vevina raised her ead up again and turned wading farther into the water now up to her body. Sad amber eyes looked around the clearing renewing all the memories.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:21 am
The mahogany stallion looked sadly at Vevina, making his way over to her. "Vevina, it wasn't you. If anyone is perfect...." He trailed off, cheeks growing hot as he turned away. "What I meant to say was....." He trailed off again, closing his eyes and taking a deep breath. "Err...nevermind." He said, shaking his braids away from his face and then taking a few steps away, lowering his own muzzle to the water and taking a drink, wishing the redness to his cheeks would go away.  

Reityn

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:34 pm
Vevina perked her ears up as Acajou spoke "But then why did he leave..." She lammented feeling a little better that Acajou thought so highly of her as a friend. 'It's ok" she said seeing The mahogany stallion Acajou wasn't finishing his sentences" Fine" she smiled trying to be cheerful. Vevina flicked her small tail back and forth creating ripples in the water.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:17 pm
((--decided to change Aca's font color to something darker-- <33))

Acajou gave a small laugh and then went over to her and rubbed his muzzle against hers gently. "Everything will work out okay Vevina. You're a beautiful mare, and I'm sure you could have any stallion fall hooves over ears for you." He said quietly, blushing again and then nickering quietly to her. What he said to her was something he really meant, even if he was embarassed to say it, what he'd once thought was gross was becoming something that he felt he needed more than anything. The love of a beautiful mare....  

Reityn

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces