AstronomyGirl

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500
  • Planetary Technician 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:54 pm
Steven Hawkings
He was good for kids until you learned a bit of math, though it still was a cool show to watch.

lol indeed. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:19 pm
AstronomyGirl
Steven Hawkings
He was good for kids until you learned a bit of math, though it still was a cool show to watch.

lol indeed. 3nodding
Well yes, what was the reason for the show being canceled?  

UF6

AstronomyGirl

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:25 pm
Steven Hawkings
AstronomyGirl
Steven Hawkings

lol indeed. 3nodding

I don't remember. I don't even remember when it got cancelled. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:41 pm
AstronomyGirl
Steven Hawkings
AstronomyGirl
Steven Hawkings

lol indeed. 3nodding

I don't remember. I don't even remember when it got canceled. sweatdrop
I think that's most of us, I hate networks that take stuff off and replace it with crap...  

UF6

AstronomyGirl

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:03 pm
Steven Hawkings
AstronomyGirl
Steven Hawkings
AstronomyGirl
Steven Hawkings

lol indeed. 3nodding

I think that's most of us, I hate networks that take stuff off and replace it with crap...

agreed. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:10 pm
AstronomyGirl
Steven Hawkings
AstronomyGirl
Steven Hawkings
AstronomyGirl
Steven Hawkings

lol indeed. 3nodding

agreed. 3nodding
I don't watch TV anymore, books are better.  

UF6

AstronomyGirl

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:10 pm
Steven Hawkings
AstronomyGirl
Steven Hawkings
AstronomyGirl
Steven Hawkings

agreed. 3nodding

ah. yea. I dont' watch TV much either, onyl cause I don't really have time. razz  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:13 pm
AstronomyGirl
Steven Hawkings
AstronomyGirl
Steven Hawkings
AstronomyGirl
Steven Hawkings

agreed. 3nodding

ah. yea. I dont' watch TV much either, onyl cause I don't really have time. razz
I have the time at the moment, I would rather get ready for college. I like watching the stars through my telescope to begin with.  

UF6

Jinster816

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:54 am
ThunderBird78
do you know bill nye the science guy?
i do. biggrin science is so cool exclaim ninja cool ninja
I saw Bill Nye the science guy! I watched it in 6th grade. And a 1 time this school year.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:05 pm
Steven Hawkings
AstronomyGirl
Steven Hawkings
AstronomyGirl
Steven Hawkings

agreed. 3nodding

I have the time at the moment, I would rather get ready for college. I like watching the stars through my telescope to begin with.

oo cool. ^_^ What are you going to collage for? astronomy? physics? at least some sort of science I hope... razz  

AstronomyGirl

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500

UF6

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:57 pm
AstronomyGirl
Steven Hawkings
AstronomyGirl
Steven Hawkings
AstronomyGirl
Steven Hawkings

agreed. 3nodding

oo cool. ^_^ What are you going to collage for? astronomy? physics? at least some sort of science I hope... razz
Of course it's in my name here, though I spelt his name different on purpose. I want to major in physics, and if I can astronomy, though by junior year I will decide the precise field major in physics. I think its astrophysics though I love astronomy. So many good things. whee  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:32 pm
Steven Hawkings
AstronomyGirl
Steven Hawkings
AstronomyGirl
Steven Hawkings

Of course it's in my name here, though I spelt his name different on purpose. I want to major in physics, and if I can astronomy, though by junior year I will decide the precise field major in physics. I think its astrophysics though I love astronomy. So many good things. whee

oo cool. ^_^ Astrophysics is definatly cool. That's what I'm doing. ^_^
and don't worry about deciding what branch of physics you want to you. You can decide that in univeristy/collage. Just take general physics and any other courses that may sound interesting and decide from there.
lol I know 4th years in physics (univeristy) who still don't know what they what to do in physics. whee  

AstronomyGirl

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500

indian_horse2003

Romantic Shapeshifter

9,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:09 am
*fish out of water squirming around*
So.... I like science (how everything is all interconnected) and astronomy (mostly because the stars stir my imagination and because my dad LOVES astronomy... it's something I can do with him), but I'm not in University period or college (in Canada they are VERY different things)...

I'm creating aprox. 7 planets/solar systems for the one and only novel I'm writing... I loved all my science classes in High-school but they were also the one's I did the poorest in. sweatdrop whee

mrgreen any how... I just joined the guild (this is my first post of the gild) and wanted to say Hi!

so HI!!!!!!! rofl

ttyl,
-Indian_horse  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:28 pm
indian_horse2003
*fish out of water squirming around*
So.... I like science (how everything is all interconnected) and astronomy (mostly because the stars stir my imagination and because my dad LOVES astronomy... it's something I can do with him), but I'm not in University period or college (in Canada they are VERY different things)...

I'm creating aprox. 7 planets/solar systems for the one and only novel I'm writing... I loved all my science classes in High-school but they were also the one's I did the poorest in. sweatdrop whee

mrgreen any how... I just joined the guild (this is my first post of the gild) and wanted to say Hi!

so HI!!!!!!! rofl

ttyl,
-Indian_horse

Hi. ^_^ Welcome to my subform. Hope you like it here.  

AstronomyGirl

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500

UF6

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:57 pm
AstronomyGirl
Steven Hawkings
AstronomyGirl
Steven Hawkings
AstronomyGirl
Steven Hawkings

oo cool. ^_^ Astrophysics is definatly cool. That's what I'm doing. ^_^
and don't worry about deciding what branch of physics you want to you. You can decide that in univeristy/collage. Just take general physics and any other courses that may sound interesting and decide from there.
lol I know 4th years in physics (univeristy) who still don't know what they what to do in physics. whee
Thats what I was told to do also. The college I'm going to will achieve university status this coming year, and the physics course rival MIT. it should be fun.  
72: Science & Astronomy Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff