Reply Teepees
[IC] =Hime's Teepee= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:20 pm
" Heh thank you " he smiled again and tought he would keep that in mind he could probably need some strong legs sometimes or just talk with another stallion. Bhavesh was not so much off an help all the time since he didn't understand his language..

" Ok i keep that in mind...it was nice meeting you and i am sure i see you again "

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:44 pm
"You're welcome. It's always nice to get a visitor every once in a while." Eachann turned back toward his teepee. "See you another time!" And with that he trotted home.  

[Midnight][Blaze]

Hime

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:22 am
Taroji looked after his new neibour while he walked his way home, he would try remeber in what way he lived in so it would be easy to find later. When he didn't see the stallion anymore he turned around and looked at his home and decided it was time to go back..maybe Bhavesh had some fun news or just some yummy food for him <3  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:31 am
Bhavesh was sitting near a newley made campfire, he had decided it was time to make some dinner. Bhavesh yawned and throw some more wood on the fire while he concentrated on the food so it wouldn't get burned. Some fish was today's dinner, the river next to them had plenty off fish and was one off the best ways to get something ot eat around here..

Bhavesh looked up when he saw Taroji walking in his direction he waved to him and continued to cook his food " Oh Taroji i am glad you are here..i have something to show you " He got up and hurried into his tent and got something purple..

" Oh this is something a girl i just met asked me if i wanted to co-own it with her...i have no idea what it is it feels very heavy and strange "

The young man hold a purple basket in his arms that he put down on the ground. It really was something special about it, it was almost like something was alive inside it..

User Image

Bhavesh

Hime

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:34 am
Taroji strutted happily over to his human friend he was mostley intressted off the food that smelled so damn good~~ sure it was good eating grass, flowers and drinking water but if you could get your hoves on something that Bhavesh made that was just haven <3

The cat-like stallion like sooo happy he waved his tail more then usual and walked up to Bhavesh. He first looked at the food but then his friend suddently got up to get something...Taroji waited and looked curious when Bhavesh showed him the purple basket..

What could that be? Taroji walked closer and bent down his big head and gently sniffed on it...it smelled weird too...hmm this was a mystery to Taroji too..

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:59 am
First mare soquili meeting

Hime = Taroji, PhoenixGuardianMikazuki = Aruna and Remove = Artemis

RP link

Remove
Artemis laughed, "I dont have friends, just others I briefly met!" She nickered a little pretending that it didn't matter. After all being unsocial wasn't all that bad, surely!

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
"Loneliness doesn't suit you, Artemis," Aruna said softly. "And those others you met briefly are still your friends, no matter if you've met them briefly." She nuzzled her sister. "I understand, Artemis, so it's okay." Aruna preferred being by herself, but she liked having company, too, from time to time.

Hime
Taroji streched out his body in a somekind catlike gesture. He blinked and looked a little tired even if he had rested almost all day he felt tired maybe it was because he was bored. He waved his braided tail and started walking, the soft grass felt nice under his hoves and he smiled a little..then he heard something..voices? hmm that was strange he started to walk in that direction, curiosly he walked closer with catlike steps..

Remove
Artemis was happy to have her sister and nuzzled her neck. "We will see won't we!"

Her ears suddenly pricked up as she heard hooves, "Some one is coming Aruna.." She then turned to find out who it was coming towards them.

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
"Yes, we will see." A soft smile.

Hooves approached caused Aruna to merely twitch an ear, the other ear staying upright. "Someone is coming all right. Almost slowly, and a bit too softly for either mare or stallion." She frowned as she herself turned in the direction of the sound.

...The scent that was coming toward them indicated a stallion, but that wasn't possible... not with the way he was walking!

Hime
Taroji continued to walk with soft steps in a direction off two females he had no idea off yet. He was more concetrated to look around...but then after a little while he picked up a strange scent he hadn't felt before hmmm one female or two females he wasn't sure but he could always go and sheck it out..

He walked closer and then he saw first one mare and then another it seemed that it was two after all. He smiled and stoppedhe didn't want to scare them or something he just wanted to say hallo and be social for once in a while spending to much time with himself was so boring after all..

He took a light step towards them now you could tell it would be hard telling it was a male or female just by listening..

Remove
Artemis sniffed the air briefly and trotted forward a bit seeing the strange male she smiled, "Aruna, its a stallion!" She nickered happily and paced about a little. She was feeling restless and nervous. She wanted to meet someone but this, was unexpected, because at the same time she didn't want to see anyone new!

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
Aruna watched as her sister pranced around nervously. "Artemis, calm down," Aruna said as she laughed. "He probably won't hurt us. A lot of the stallions I've met won't hurt mares at all, not unless they were jerks who didn't like being bothered by anyone," said Aruna, rolling her eyes. She was referring to Rahu, but he seemed to have gotten better, at least, around her.

Hime
The stallion took a few more steps closer to the mares and he took a little jump out from a bush so it wouldn't look like he was hiding and now it was much easier to see who and what he looked like too..

Then he stopped and looked at the two females and wiggeld his tail a little. He seemed very frienly and he was probably a young stallion too.

" Oh hallo girls! i am sorry if i bother you i just wanted to see what the scent was i picked up "

Remove
Artemis looked at the stallion and then at her sister before whispering to Aruna, "He looks nice..." She made sure he wouldn't be able to hear her words but nudged Aruna to talk first.

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
Aruna chuckled softly at her sister. "Yes, he seems so," she whispered back, and nodded regally to the male. "Hello, there, good sir. You're not bothering us at all. We ourselves were curious to know what your scent was.

"You walk very softly, so I thought you were a mare, but your scent told differently." She cocked her head at him. He was very interesting to look at, for his coat was brown with darker brown markings all over him.

Hime
" Oh good that i am not bothering you "

He looked at the first female that talked to him then the second they both looked very similar maybe they where related? but they seemed shy but some stallions could be very pushy sometimes maybe they already knew that from experience..

" Haha yes i know i do but like you see i am no female i hope "

He seemed very relaxed, then he decided to come even closer to the both mares..

Hime

Hime

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:11 pm
Stone climbing!

Hime = Taroji and Foalen = Applejack

RP link

Foalen
Applejack was alone in a lush little field of grass dotted with bright flowers that gave off a sweet scent as the orange mare made her way slowly around to sample the tasty vegitation when a sudden mostion caught her eye. It was up in the rocks on the hill not far from where she stood.

Long orange ears swiveled around as her cerulian eyes passed over the brown and gray features of the rocks. It took a while for her to spot the stranger, his beautifully marked coat hid him so well.

Curious when she realized it was another soquli that she was facing Applejack whinnied a welcome trotting closer to the stallion standing on the rocky outcropping.

Hime
Taroji took some light steps and jumpes across the smaller and bigger stones he had a very good balance for walking and jumping on rocks for being a soquili but maybe he had practice..

Then he stopped and turned his head and ears towards a female soquili woah she was close, where did she come from? he blinked and looked curiosly at her and tilted his head and smiled..

She had a diffrent kind off colored fur too but very pretty indeed all mare's was always pretty in there way..

" Oh hallo?! "

Foalen
Applejack watched in astonishment as the unfamilair stallion came toward her hopping and jumping across the uneven terrain between them. Horses were known for their abilities to move on flat land, but this fellow was as nible as the cat his coat was patterned after. She would never even think of trying to gamble over the bouldrs as was doing with such ease.

Shaking her head as if to clear her mind, the ornage mare set her mane to dancing over her long neck. Remembering her manners she bobbed her head, offered the stallion a welcoming smile. "Hi there, I'm Applejack. And what's your name?"

Hime
The pattend male walked up to the female after jumping on the smaller and bigger rocks he waved his tail and smiled towards her..

She seemed to be curious about him too that was always good so he hadn't scared her away or something. He bowed his head and looked pleased over hearing her name she sounded nice even if she didn't know her..

" Oh i am Taroji nice to meet you! you live around this area? "

Foalen
"Taroji? What a lovely sounding name. And no I don't come from here," Applejack shook her head. "At least I didn't come from here origonaly, I tend to wander around a bit. I came upon this place pretty much by accident." The orange mare said with a grin.

"It's beautiful though isn't it?" She asked looking around the small prarie surrounded on three sides by rock and well hidden on the other by tall trees. "So do you come from around here? I've never seen any soquili like you before.

Hime
The stallion smiled happily she seemed to be a nice girl this Applejack and this was a very nice place indeed Taroji loved the forest the must but other places could be absolutly wounderful too..

" Yup that is my name...i tend to wander around to but i use to live back in that forest now "

He nodded to the direction there he came from. He then looked down and patted one off the rocks with his hoves..

" I must admit i like these rocks "

Foalen
"I had noticed that. It's unusual for a soquili to actually like rocky terrain like this. Most of us don't have the balance or agility to be able to stand on or move around rocks eaily." Applejack said as the freckled mare returned Taroji's smile.

She glanced down at her own hooves before looking up again. "Though I suppose there are exceptions. The cloven hooved soquili and the wind soquili both seem to be better equiped for the higher more rocky areas. I generally try to stick to the forest and prarie lands myself. It's not that I don't like the rocky areas, I just never thought to try climing up ontop of the rocks. It doesn't look like it would be very easy to stay upright. How do you manage it?"

Hime
Taroji nodded happily and waved his long braided tail once more. Hmm maybe it was hard jumping and climbing on rock for a soquili course he was use to forests too but limbing on rocks wasn't hard or was it?

he looked down at his hoves then he took a few steps closer and looked at hers she seemed to have hoves just like him..

" Umm i guess i am born with it but i can teach you if you want? "

He smiled and it didn't look hard when he did it but it probably was hard. And he had never seen a wind soquili ro any other rare kind so he couldn't compared with those..

Foalen
Applejack considered the handsome stallions offer for a moment unsure if she should accept. It looked as if it could be dangerous. One slip and you could twist your leg or even brake it. Even so the bold impulsive side of her was urgeing her to try it. It would be something interesting to do and she certianly couldn't find a more lovely instructor. Besides if she were to be very careful any only start off a little bit at a time it should be fine.

Gingerly she tapped the rocks before her with a hoof to make sure they were solid and secure. When she realized that the footing was sure she threw caution to the wind and nodded brightly in assent her eyes gleeming in antisipation of this new lesson.

Hime
Taroji looked at her with his orange and pink eyes, his eyes was kind off intense and full off energy he was probably a young male because he looked very playful. He waited for her answer maybe jumping on rocks wasn't to her liking..

He took a small jump to her side to support her when she decided to try so she wouldn't fall, he leaned his big body against her side and smiled..he didn't want her to brake any bones or hurt herself on the first try then he would hate himself he barley knew her.

" I just wanted to make sure that you don't fall~~ that wouldn't be fun "

Foalen
Applejack found herself blushing unacountably when she watched Taroji step up next to her. The powerful presence of the young stallion made her feel a akward and a little shy.

Consentrating on what she was doing she tried to block out the touch of hard muscules that rippled underneath his handsome spotted coat. Applejack gave as much of her attention as she could to the placement of her legs and the shifting of her weight as she stepped gingerly onto the rocks.

She wobbled badly at first unable to find a good balance and found herself stepping sideways against Taroji's shoulder. Blushing harder she appolized and pushed herself upright managing to stand dispite her unsteady legs. Slowly she raised her head until she was completly upright and whinnined in victory, her face flushed with more than just pride in her accomplishment.

Hime
Taroji looked at Applejack's face all the time why was she going all red about? maybe she was a little shy after all but he just tought it was cute she was an adult after all.

Taroji tightend his muscels some more because he tought Appelacj would lost her concentration and fall in any second now he hoped she would fall but he had confidence in her even if he didn't knew her that well.

He smiled when she looked at him she seemed to have a natrual ability for this rock climbing just like him that was good to know. He waved his tail happily when she succeded..

" Oh great job girl ^-^ "

Foalen

After a few moments had passed and the orange mare managed to keep from falling she cautiously decided that perhaps this was something she might be capable of after all.

"Well I'll be It seems I can at least stand on the rocks. Though walking may be another thing altogether. I'm going to try and step to the left." Applejack warned the beautifuly marked cat like soquili so he would know what direction she would be moving in. Gingerly she lifted a leg lowering her neck for balance and stepped over to the next large rock before her courage could give out.

It was tricky but she managed to maintain her balance and she was grinning when she finally lifted her head to look back at at Taroji. "How was that for a first try?"

Hime
Taroji kept an eye on the female all the time so he would make sure she didn't hurt herself or atleast the risk wasn't so high if she had him near her side all the time..and he tought this female was learning this very quick.

" You are learing this so quick maybe you will be better then me soon "

He laughed and waved his braided tail he seemed to do that often being playfull seemed to be in his nature. Then he started to think off if she had any friends around too..

" Heh really great maybe that is enough training for today? "

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:15 pm
Stone climbing! (continue)

RP link

Foalen
Applejack smiled sweetly though she shook her head. "Thank you for the compliment but I don't think I'll be better than you any time soon if ever. Your very good at this and I feel like a new born foal with wobbly leggs who might fall at any moment. But if I practice more later I am sure I'll get better with time."

Carefully retracing her steps the orange mare stepped back down onto firm ground. "For now I think a break would be wonderful. I've worked up quite a thirst. Are you thirsty too? I know of a pretty little stream nearby. I can take you there if you'd like to have a drink. The water up hear near the hills is tasty and cold."

Hime
Taroji still kept an eye on her so she wouldn't loose her balance or something sometimes you could get dizzy while jumping on rocks. And he laughed when she said that about being a newborn foal that was wobbly on there new legs..

" Well i guess i am born with it i started when i was young and i have contineud since then...i tought every soquili was able to do that "

Taroji took a step closer to her and leaned his side against hers so she would be safe, he was a gentleman after all. He waved his tail again and waited for her to stay safe on the ground then he moved a few steps back...

" Ok then break it is..and sure a drink sounds nice too" show me the way lady "

Foalen
"I would be happy to." Applejack returned with a bright smile as she flipped her long yellow orange forlock out of her eyes. "It's not that far, we should be there fairly soon."

Turning back towards the forest the freckled mare led her new friend down a barely decernable path into the threes. The canopy was thick overhead covering most of the way before them in shadows. A few pockets of light broke through here and there dappling the ground with small pools of light.

Motes of dust and debries falling from the treetops filtered in a slow dance down throught he shafts of light. As they passed over the small brightspots there were signs of other creatures having come this way before. It was obvious that there certinaly was something of interest to the local animals in this area for the path grew more defined the farther the went until it opned out into a small clearing where the soft thunder they had been hearing in the distance revealed itself to be a rolling river clear and cold.

Applejack stepped up to the edge of the river and looked down at her reflection for a moment before glancing over her shoulder at Taroji. "Come on over, the water is lovely. All the climbing has made me really thursty, so I'm glad we didn't have to go too far." She confieded quietly to the stallion as she leaned down over the bank to take a drink.

Hime
Taroji looked at Applejack with curiousity and followed her happily wagging her tail. He didn't walk far from her side and his tail wagged into her tail a few times. This part off the area he hadn't seen before but it was just lovley just like this little mare was.

Taroji looked down and saw the little road or what you should call it you could see others had walked there before and only water areas use to look like that. He stopped when Applejack walked over to the little river he just wanted to take a look around before he took a drink he usually did that when he was in new areas off water.

" Oh i am comming! heh well you where really good so you deserve some water "

He said with a teasing tone and walked up to the river and bent down his head and took a zip off water. He couldn't help to look at the mare while she was drinking too and suddenly he puffed up some water with his nose that would surley hit the mares face..

Foalen
Water sprayed up into the air sparkling like many tiny jewels that tickled Applejack's nose as they landed startling a laugh out of the tangerine mare. "Oh that was pretty. You know I think I could almost see a rainbow in the water when it was in the air. I think I'll give it a try too."

Leaning down over the clear water once more Applejack carefully angled her head so that the water would fall back into the river and not hit Taroji in any way. Then she breathed out in the same way her handsome new friend had done sending water up into over the little stream again. This time the glinting drops fell harmlessly back into the water but before they did so a lovely prisim of colors could be seen through the misty air.

Delighted at the sight Applejack neighed happily and looked over at Taroji her eyes glowing with pleasure at having seen such a pretty thing. "I'm glad I ran into you today. If I hadn't I wouldn't have gotten to see this. And now we know how to make rainbows appear whenever we want to see them. All you need is water and light." She laughed again, it was a soft bell like sound that was clear and bright.

Appeljack smiled at Taroji, she enjoyed his company for he was kind, thoughtful and knew fun games to play. She hoped he would want to stay around for a while longer.

Hime
Taroji blinked and looked a little surprised that wasn't what he ment he just wanted to splash water in her face not making her all happy, but that was of course very good too. He looked at the rainbow colored drops that is why the rainbows could peek out when the sund shined at the rain..

" Ah well it's really pretty i forgot that the sun did that to the water "

Taroji expected to get a splash in the face from Applejack but it seemed that she was so much nicer then he tought so maybe it was bad splashing water at her? but she seemed very happy ober the rainbow drops..

The stallion looked at the mare's eyes they really seemed to enjoy this...he starred at her for probably many seconds before he shoke his head and looked away it was rude starring like that..

" Well i am glad i met you too ...i would make you rainbow drops anyday if you smile like that everytime "

He winked and her and waved his tail happily over making her all this full off energy and happiness.

Foalen
Looking up at the handsome stallion standing nearby Apple Jack frowned slightly, for Taroji appeared conserned. She didn't want her new friend to feel badly at all. 'Perhaps he is afraid he might have offended me with the splashing.' She thought to herself offering the beautifuly marked cat like soquili a brilliant smile so he would know she didn't mind the water.

"Actually I like playing in water almost as much as I like rainbows, would you like to play in the water a little bit? The water is nice and cool and it's certianly warm enough today. It might be refreshing to splash around a little. What do you think?"
The freckled mare asked as she pranced a little in place her front hooves making small splashes as she dance from leg to leg.

Hime
Taroji looked back at the little female with his strange colored eyes it was actually hard to see what color they was because sometimes they seemed pink and sometime more orange and it was easier to notice it in this light. He took a few more steps closer to her..

" Heh yes water is very nice i have to agree on that~~ and i actually started the splashing game but i tought you didn't like things like that but i guess i was wrong "

he was relived she wasn't mad or anything so he decided to play along in the splashing game. He lifted one off his legs and splashed away some water in her direction you could really see the beautiful water changing color...rainbow colors..

Foalen

Applejack shook her head so that the rainbow dorplets danced over her face like a gentle rain. Laughing she returned the stallion's splash. "I just didn't realize you were playing. I thought you had splashed that first time by accident. I don't mind playing in water, it's a lot of fun. On a warm day it's also very refreshing. Especially if you've been out climbing on rocks the way we have been."

Wisking her tail through the water she lifted it brining it down on her flank so that the cool water sprayed over her back wreathing her with tiny sparkling drops of liquid light. "I'm surprised you like water so much though. Your coloring is so cat like. And I didn't think cats liked water."

Hime
Taroji raised an eyebrown didn't she realize he was playing? did she see him like that boring? no that couldn't be it she probably just missed it. He nodded to her warm comment it sure was hot so playing in the water was sure nice..

" Heh just because i look like a cat doesn't meen i am one "

He laughed and spashed some more water on her this time he tried to aim for her back he surley liked water so he wanted to proff that her toughts about him was wrong..

Foalen
Applejack nodded in response and laughed as the water splashed up onto her back. Dancing away from Taroji the ornage mare dipped down with her head lifing a wave of water up into the air and nickkered as it rained down upon the stallion.

She was about to move away just in case Taroji retaliated when her left hind hoof hit a slippery spot and she suddenly found herself sitting in the watter. She gazed up at Toji in surprise for a moment before bursting out laughing.

"Opps, you might want to be careful of your footing it's rather slippery over here." Applejack shook out her mane wich was now quite wet from the splash she had made when she landed on her rear. Carefully placing her front hoves she pushed herself upright again.

As she did so she caught sight of a bush covered in plump red berries. "Oh say don't those look yummy." She called over to Taroji motioning to the bush with her nose. "care to have some berries with me?"

Hime
Taroji took some splashing steps in the water they wasn't as pretty as Applejacks dance but he was gracious in all his moves anyway. He shoke his head when he felt those waterdrops landing on him and he sticked out his tounge towards her.

" Heh you silly girl that doesn't make me wet "

When Applejack siddenly sliped he looked a little shocked but she seemed fine when she laughed so he started to laugh a little too not to be mean but she looked rather goofy in the water on her bump.

" I noticed~~ you have to be careful our you brake something "

He turned his head towards the bush..those berries did look good but he was just curious of you could eat them or not?

" You are asking me out on a date? " he was ironic but he just had to joke with her..

Foalen
The tangerine mare pranced a little smiling at Toroji. She hadn't really thought about what they were doing before but this was very much like a date. "We're already sort of on a date. Aren't we?" She asked in a clear bright voice.

"I mean we're alone in a beautiful place and I've had those kinds of berries before, they are very good. Try some you'll like them." Apple Jack trotted lightly over to the berry bush and snapped off a branch. Carrying it back she held it out so the cat like soquili could have some if he chose to. There faces were very close now and Applejack could smell Toroji's grass scented breath. wuffling encoragingly she stepped nearer to the handsome stallion her heart beating faster at his closeness. She dearly hoped he would accept the offering.

Hime
He stopped and raised an eyebrown and started to think...where they on a date? he hadn't been thinking off that at all because he had never been on one maybe this was how it felt being with someone sweet in a beautiful place almost like magic.

" Oh..umm sort off i guess "

He didn't know what to say he sounded a little confused but he smiled warmly towards her and cleared his troat...when did it start feeling like this?

" Yesh! it's very beautiful but i was looking at you more then the area "

He said with a little lower voice and then walked up to the female. When there faces met he couldn't do much more then just looking at her with his strange orange/pink eyes he felt much warmer and his troat was almost dry now and he didn't take many breaths at all...then he bent down to try the berries..they tasted...tasted VERY yummy

" Heh they are just GREAT! "

Foalen
Applejack brightened when Taroji admitted that he was watching her more than the lovely forest all around them. So he did like her. At least a little bit. A warm tingling ran through the ornage mare's chest and she felt she might simply float away as light hearted as she was feeling. Her gaze positively glowed with happiness at his reaction to her gift.

"I'm so glad you like them. I was a little bit afraid that you might not. Everyone has diffrent tastes after all."
She babbled unable to stop herself due to the delight she was feeling simply beeing in Taroji's presence. "I'd like to do this with you again sometime. You're fun to be around. Looking up at her new friend Applejack suddenly realized that she didn't know very much about Taroji at all but she really wanted to learn more about the handsome stallion. Shyly she wondered if he might want to know more about her as well. "If you don't mind me askeing where do you normally stay? When you aren't out exploring that is."

Hime

Hime

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:19 pm
Stone climbing! (continue)

RP link

Hime
He smiled when he shewed the berries he had no idea what it was but they where good maybe he found find berries like this some other time in the forest areas but that would probably remind him off Applejack but he had no problem with that at all it was more the oppostite.

" heh adn yes i like them...we seems to have many things in common you know that "

He laughed and puffed her nose gently with his nose. Sure it felt a little weird being near a female like this but also very good Applejack was special even more special then his friends there he lived but this female made him feel happy in another way..

" Oh well i don't live that far from here actually...it's in a forest near a big lake, i live there with my human friend Bhavesh and a purple little winged and horned soquili baby named Moir...heh she is really grumpy "

Foalen
Applejack smiled as she listened to Taroji talk about his home and friends. "Wow she must be special if she has a horn and wings. I hear that sort of soquili is rare. I've never met one myself. But I wonder why she's so grumpy. I feel kind of sad for her. I don't think it would be fun to be grumpy all the time. No one likes being around you if your in a bad mood. I think it would be a little lonely. And I know being lonely is not fun at all. I don't really have anyone I say with, I've pretty much lived on my own ever since I can remember. Though I have met some nice soquil since I've been here." The ornage mare's eyes sparkled as she looked up at Taroji.

"Your home sounds beautiful. I would love to see it some time."

Hime
Taroji nodded while he licked his mouth Moir was maybe rare but she was still just a soquili to Taroji oh well maybe she was diffrent oh well it didn't matter personality was always more important then looks..

" Hm well she is special by looks but her personality well maybe something bad happend to her in her past life i don't know...heh maybe she just like being grumpy "

He laughed and waved his tail gently when he heard Applejack talking about that she didn't had a home that was just sad she had to meet Bhavesh and Moir and it needed to be now..

" Ok come with me pretty i show you my home right away! it's not far "

He took a jumping step and nodded with his head in the right direction.

End..  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:26 am
New World Event..

Hime = Taroji, Hime = Bhavesh, Lorako = Chandrika and x.Skada.x = Summer Jessamin

RP link

Hime
Taroji had been following a strange noise for a while, the forest always use to be silent eccept for the wind and the animals that was living inside it. He moved with his cat-like body with light steps in the direction off the noise he was very curious on what it could be even if it could be dangerous..

After a while he walked more slow and sniffed a little in the air now there was some strange smells too, maybe humans? he walked closer and he was right there where two humans resting in the grass infront off him..

x.Skada.x
Summer Jessamin was so wrapped up in her new found 'big sister' that she nearly jumped out of her skin in surprise when there was hot horse breath suddenly coming down from above her. She had *not* been expecting a Soquili to come out of the forest. No, not at all.

Lorako
*Chandrika hears Soquili's hoofs and turn her head toward the noise and saw the horse*

Hime
Taroji blinked and looked at the both surprised human girls maybe he scared them? he waved his braided tail and bend down his big head and sniffed at both off the girls..he smiled and tought that these girls would probably be harmless because they where indians just like his friend Bhavesh..

He nodded to the girls like a greeting gesture and smiled once more..

Lorako
*Chandrika wakes up and tends her hand to caress the soquili*

x.Skada.x
Summer Jessamin reached her hand up and petted Taroji's nose. "You're a really pretty fellow, aren't you?" After getting to ride a couple of the settler's horses yesterday, she now loved Soquili with everything she had. And this one was especially beautiful, and so soft...

Hime
Taroji was still on his guard but he let the human pet his nose a little she could probably not do any harm but you have to be carefull anyway his human fiend had told him that all human's isn't nice..

He tilted his head to the side and looked at her she seemed nice and sometimes it could be easy to feel witch people that was nice and those who wasn't..then he puffed his nose lightly into her hand..

x.Skada.x
Summer rolled over and sat up, still petting his nose and up over his cheecks. This was, without a doubt, the prettiest horse she's seen yet. Then again, the settler's horses all had that weird hard leather seat on them. Maybe they were pretty underneath it... She still liked this horse better, there was something free about him. She wanted a brush so she could brush him and get his coat ever more shiny...

Hime
Taroji decided to lay down so he bent downhis front legs in the grass and then got the other 2 behind down at the grass too. This stallion was big indeed but he was so grasious just like a cat. He moved his tail closer to his body and yawned..

It seemed things wasn't so special about this place anyway besides this girl maybe his male human should meet her he could need some other company then a horse. He glanced back at the girl when he noticed that she was still starring at him did he look weird?

x.Skada.x
Now that the horse was more her height she threw her arms around his neck. "You're so pretty and soft and warm. It's like a real live stuffed animal." This comment made perfect sense to her, even if to everyone else it was just completely odd. She petted his neck and played a little with his mane. "I'm Summer Jessamin, by the way." She thought she'd introduce herself so the horse would know her a little better, or something. Summer wasn't always really good with thinking things like this through...

Bhavesh
" Taroji!!! what are you doing? "

A young man took a jump out from a big bush he was all muddy and he didn't look happy at all he took some deep breaths and rested his upper body on his knees to calm down. When he looked up again he saw the stallion laying in the grass with a girl around his neck..what was going on here?

Hime
The cat-like stallion blinked and looked very surprised when the girl throw herself around his neck...maybe she was crazy after all? but humans where cute in there way..

He perked his ears in Bhavesh direction he knew he was comming and why was he screaming now again? then he turned his head and looked at the muddy friend off his.

x.Skada.x

Summer Jessamin nearly jumped out of her skin for the second time. She pointed to Bhavesh and then to the horse, and then back to Bhavesh and then back to the horse, growing funny shades of red throughout the process. She hadn't thought the horse actually belonged to anyone. Although, now it made a lot of sense that of course it did. She just couldn't find anything to actually say.

Bhavesh
(( heh well i think he suits being in this position 3nodding hmm i must shower soon maybe we can continue later or tomorrow ))

Bhavesh took another big deep breath and walked in the soquili and the unfamiliar girls direction. He tried to brush off some mud because it seemed to have dried from all the running but he still didn't look happy..

" Oh hallo there...i hope he didn't do anything funny he tends to be very stubborn sometimes "

The young man had blue eyes and a nice necklace around his neck he looked indian but he was a little to light to be pure blooded.

Lorako
*Chandrika look at the man who arrives*

x.Skada.x

The small girl finally found words again, "I'm um... Summer Jessamin." This was not a good time to forget one's very name... "And he was being a sweet-heart. He's just so soft!" Articulation was not a strongpoint of Summer's at the moment...

Hime
Taroji smiled like a horse could do and waved his tail happily he probably couldn't have done those braids in his tail himself because horses didn't have hands. He was calm the entire time he knew Bhavesh would come but it would be easier to hear that if humans had his ears..

He tought this female girl was ok a little crazy maybe but ok..he looked a the little human next to them he still didn't know what the tought about her but she was even smaller so she couldn't probably come up with anything weird..

Bhavesh
The young man noticed a smaller girl too he waved a little to her and continued to walk closer to them and brush off the mud he could. He looked at Taroji and that stupid stallion looked as calm as always, he hated when he did that always being so calm and never annoyed..

" Oh i am Bhavesh nice to meet you both...the horse here is Taroji and you sure he is being nice? "

Lorako
I'm Chandrika, nice to meet you

x.Skada.x
Summer Jessamin smiled and nodded adimently, "I'm absolutely positive. Is he normally a troubler maker or something?" She laughed, as if teasing the horse.

Hime
Taroji layed there and looked calm and happy it was nice being hugged by someone else then just Bhavesh and she smelled diffrent too, maybe indian girls did?

He looked at Bhavesh with his pinkand orange eyes and then at the girl apparently called Summer. Humans where always so funny to look at you could see that he was amused..

Bhavesh
" O..oh ok sounds good then i guess "

The man scratched his neck a little and pulled a hand trough his brownish hair he looked a little confused but he guessd that Taroji couldn't be stubborn always maybe they had been haning out to long or Taroji just loved making fun off him. He looked at the girl hugging his friend..

" And yes he loves getting me into trubble like before when he throw me off in a pud off mud "

He looked around the area things seemed to have settled down here he smiled that was good.

x.Skada.x
Summer Jessamin giggled, picturing Taroji throwing Bhavesh. "That does make him a bit of a trouble maker then.. but that's okay, because I'm always getting in trouble too!" She continued to pet Taroji, he was just too soft. How did he get so soft? She wondered.

Bhavesh
Bhavesh cleared his trought and decided to walk over to his friend and Summer he sat down next to Taroji's free side and put his arms around his knees. He didn't feels so good about taking a rest now when he was all muddy but Taroji seemed to want to stay..

" Oh ok is that good or bad?and be glad that Taroji likes you, he is a wild horse you know he usually dn't eccept others that easily "

He patted Taroji some on his neck and decided to make a new braid in the males tail.

Hime
The wild horse that he apparently was yawned and out down his head in Bhavesh lap, his male friend probably was a little surprised that he did that but he felt tired after all walking. He puffed Bhavesh leg a little with his nose and made an almost soundless horse noise with his mouth.

He waved his tail after Bhavesh finished another braid in his tail he really loved those braids and Bhavesh loved making them so they where even..

x.Skada.x
"I only do troublesome things to my sister. She's just ... too gullable for her own good." Summer laughed. "And for being wild, you've done an excellent job at befriending him then." She had seen some people who had wild horses that seemed more feral than anything else, but this was a very sweet horse, Bhavesh had both talent and a special connection with Taroji.

Bhavesh
Bhavesh looked at Taroji that silly horse was always tired at the wrong time he sighed because he wanted to clean off the mud. Then he looked at Summer with his swee blue eyes..

" Heh ok sounds good..and well i let him be wild we just hang out sometimes because we both live at the same place "

He decided to move Taroji's head to Summer's lap and sneak off to clean himself in a nearby lake or stream off water. So he winked to Summer and walked off to clean himself. He didn't walk far you could still see him washing himself quickly in the water..

Hime
Taroji looked up now he saw Summer instead did Bhavesh go somewhere? he would probably get back soon maybe he should try to sleep but not here it still might be to dangerous sleeping there it was an open feild more then a forest..

But he decided to wait for his friend to come back..

Hime

Hime

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:40 am
Are Unicorns really magical?

Hime = Taroji and Rein_Carnation = Glory

RP link

Hime
A young stallion with cat-like steps moved over the grass and in steps from his home he couldn't stay there all the time then nothing strange or fun would happen. Sure it was nice to have his human friend over there but it was nice streching his legs to and feeling the soft and wet grass under his hoves..

The stallion was very cracious so from a distance it could be hard to tell if it was a male or a female walking because off his light steps. The male looked up at the sun..it was a nice weather today just a few clouds but still very nice..

Rein_Carnation
Pounding the ground the adult unicorn moved sleekly across the meadow she ran within. The day beconed her to fly though deep down inside she knew it was never true. Her head held high she imagined it anyway like her youth caused her to do many times.

Legs stretching outward, head alert, tail flowing in the purple silken waves as the air brushed them. She was a free creature able to just let go and release her imaginary wings.

Though time fleeted by she felt herself slowing down bored as anything. White among the growing emerald grasses she looked very mystcal and content.

Hime
The brown colored stallion suddenly stopped, he raised his head and picked up an unfamiliar scent. What was that? it wasn't his imagination but it was something diffrent with it. He felt it was another soquili but something was diffrent with the scent he picked up..

He continued to walk with faster steps this time he always become so curious when there was something he didn't know or was unsure off all other times he was just lazy and could rest for hours but he liked that too..

After a time off walking he could sense that the scent was comming closer but he still couldn't tell what that special was..but he was gonna find that out!

Rein_Carnation
White as satin she stood there finally sighing in wonderment of what she could do to quell her boredom. A flick of purple satin back and forth along with a shake of her delicate profile. Hearing someone approach she paused gazing into the distance. It appeared to be a Soquili of sorts covered in brown markings. He was quite a bit off but she could tell it was a stallion. Smiling she began walking as the sun glinted on her pure spiral that grew from her forehead. The shooting star on her rump glistening as the light dazzled in glitter like texture.

"Hmm maybe I won't be bored after all", she commented with a smile as she began walking a little faster.

Hime
The stallion made a little jump over a few stones his body moved almost like a cat maybe that wasn't normal for some meeting him but for him it was. He stopped and tried to see what he was approching and there! he tought he spotted something white and...and purple?

" Oh would could that be? "

He curiously moved closer with a bright smile and waving his braided tail..

Rein_Carnation
She moved swiftly but with enough reaction time to notice him now with swirls of patterning like a large cat of somekind. She blew outward a greeting soft yet high with a bow of her head as the spiral dipped along with her.

"Hello there. I'm Glory of the fallen star." she announced as her two front hooves came to attention straight together.

She watched him with a large smile feeling giddy that his expressions spoke to her he'd never seen a unicorn before.

Hime
The stallion noticed the white and purple moving soquili..it was a pretty mare with white and purple colors but...but...Oh my god she had a horn, she was a unicorn he hd never seen one off those before because off they where more rare he tought. But it was true they where special then other soqili's..

" Ohh...oh hallo... " he paused for a bit he couldn't help to stare at her for a bit then he decided that was just rude..

" I am Taroji..nice to meet you "

He gave her a smile and took a few steps closer to her waving his tail happily he loved meeting new creatures but this was the first time he ever met a uncicorn..

" I am sorry if i stare at you but i never seen a unicorn before.. "

Rein_Carnation
Standing perfectly beautiful Glory couldn't help but smile with a silent giggle to heself. She remarked quite strong of knowing another's first reaction to seeing the mythical unicorn.

Shaking her head she chuckled softly, "Its alright. Celendria was quite right when she said I was a special basket. Even I was curious as to why I was born with a horn." she said proudly with a subtle flick to her purple satin tail.

She watched him with his amzement feeling quite giddy that unicorns brought that sort of attention. With a nod she remembered his name consectively as she did all others she'd come across.

"Nice to meet you too Taroji." she returned his greeting thoughtfully, "What brings you out here?"

Hime
Taroji blinked a few times before he could go back to his normal self it was still rude to stare like that but she really looked amasing maybe unicorns had a special karisma? sure Bhavesh had told him that he himself looke rather special with his walking style just like a style and weird markings..

" Oh good then! but i like your horn it's cute "

She was actually only a horse with a horn but Taroji still liked it, it made her look more sweet.

" Oh well i picked up a scent and i guess it was yours heh...but i was just taking a walk streching my legs " he smiled and asked her the same " So what are you doing around here? "

Rein_Carnation
she watched him with a thoughful smile quite amused that he was overjoyed in conversing with her. They say unicorns are mythical as in granting wishes. Even legends told of purifying poisons and luring innocent maidens to simply touch the grace and magick of a creature rarely seen. But to Glory she was a Soquili with a horn. An itchy one at times that was sensitive to things she did.

"Hee hee I don't mind. I think its rather nifty when the light bounces off of it." she motioned as flecks of light bounced off the silver tip.

She bobbed her head about as if hearing a silent melody only she could pick up on. Pausing she smiled at his question, "Oh me? Well I love exploring new areas and meeting other soquili. Its become a routine of mine."

Hime
Taroji didn't know so much about unicorns at all more then that they where special and maybe magical but he didn't know because he never met one until now. He decided to love much closer to Glory so he could take a close look at the horn and he did with bouncing into it with his nose..

" Oh i..i am sorry i didn't meen to do it like that i just wanted to take a closer look "

He smiled nervosly he hoped he hadn't scare her or made her upset or anything because he didn't know her.

He looked a little amased when the tip off the horn glow a little with made him come closer again he wasn't aware off it he was just so concentrated in the horn.

" Ahh yes me too and that is great! seeing and meeting new creatures "

Rein_Carnation
She couldn't help but sqeak in a related snort at his surprise of getting closer to investigate her horn. Only a moment she let it go with a silly giggle knowing his curiousity had lead him to do what his instincts told him.

"Nah its fine really. You did startle me a tad but I don't mind. Been with me all my life so Its no big deal to me." she winked with a flick of her ears.

Glory was quite chipper to meet someone fascinated in her little birthmark as it spiraled outward gleaming like a diamond.

Hime
He gave her a childish smile and perked back his ears because he was a little ashamed over bouncing into her like that and took a step back. He smiled bigger when he hear her giggle so it was good she wasn't made at him..

" Ah good i just think it is really pretty but a little weird how come that some soquilis gets growing horns on there forheads? doesn't it hurt when it starts to grow? "

He couldn't help being so curious but he was actually not carring so much that she was a unicorn he just wanted to know how it felt having a groving horn even if that was what made her into a unicorn but Taroji was a little stupid sometimes when i was about things like that..

" So you have a home nearby? "

Rein_Carnation
She listened intently as her ears flicked back and forth tenitively. He was trying to hide his embarrasment from her which clearly painted itself like a picture glazing over one thoughsand words. She giggled to herself knowing it was an accident though he was reprimanding himself quietly for acting with a sad silly reason.

"Hurt? Nah it didn't hurt at all. But I'll tell you one thing about it. Itchy. It drives me nuts somedays when the weather changes posistion. Constantly making me twitch from the tickling it creates." she said with a shake of her fine delicate head.

As for his other question she had to stop and ponder just how far she was traveling from the forest clearing. Thoughts raced to Kimi's lonliness and her mother's own wanderings.

"Around here? No its a far gallop from where I usually stayed with the small herd I grew up in. I decided on a little exploring and here I am." she nodded flicking her purple satin tail back and forth.

Hime
Taroji looked at the sky and trees for a while so his face would turn normal it was a little embarrasing bumping into her but like she said it was only a little mistake.

" Well you are a small mare i tought i maybe hurt you "

he said with a carring voice the last thing he wanted to do on this earth was to hurt a female his mother had tought him that. Females always deserved respect. He looked at her horn maybe she could need help with scratching it sometimes..

" Umm don't you have someone to help you scratch? "

Taroji looked back in his own direction he was not far from his home but it would probably take an hour or two to walk here. Taroji nodded and smiled.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:41 am
Are Unicorns really magical? (continue)

RP link

Rein_Carnation
Glory looked at the clouds as they slowly made way across the sky one by one. She pondered things at the moment feeling a little akward. A twinge slid up her spive traveling straight for her spiral which made her flinch immediately lowering her head to the ground scratching like mad. when satisfied she looked up blinking straight at him.

"Oh sorry force of habit I guess. Its sensitive at times though worse now then when I was a foal." she mused feeling a bit silly reacting to routine in front of the larger cat colored toned male.

She blinked at his query wondering just what he meant. "Someone to scratch for me? Hmm never really needed anyone before I suppose. Just natural to scratch when it itches." she giggled still feeling a bit silly in his presence scratching her horn like a mad hornet.

Hime
Taroji just stood there and watched the mare instead he was more amased by her then the clouds even if the clouds was pretty. The he raised an eyebrown and looked at Glory while he started to scratch her horn, he tried concentrate not to laugh because it looked rather funny.

" Well it is probably growing but it should itch more when you are a foal "

He tought it was a little strange maybe the horn had a second growing period?

" Umm yes like another soquili or a human maybe? there hands are good for scratching~~ "

He wanted to help her out but he didn't know how to scratch her horn..

" Umm you want me to help you? "

Rein_Carnation
She blinked almost cross eyed it seemed wondering just how he could would be able to help her scratch. It seemed a bit odd but gestures were few and far between some days.

"Well umm I'm not really sure. How does one scratch another's horn?" she queried looking all the more while quizical trying to figure out why it was such a burdon lately.

She pondered to herself a moment then looked back at him.

Hime
Taorji tilted his head to the side and looked at Glory sure you could help someone scratch sure he was a soquili too but he could help her scratch in someway..

" Well i can try pretty lady if you don't like it then let me know "

He smiled and wagged his tail happily and bent her nose down to her horn and touched her horn with her nose somewhat hard but not to hard so it would hurt just so the touch would help the itch..he actually liked helping others and he hoped she would like it even if it was a little..

His nose was very soft and he studied her eyes while he tried to scratch her why did always the girls have such pretty eyes?

Rein_Carnation
She looked still a little oblivious as to what he was going to do. Her tail flicked back and forth as she lowered her head for him. Someone other than yourself to scratch... why not?

To the white unicorn with a river of purple silken mane and tail she was quite enjoying the attention. Though when he attempted to scrath she started to giggle as the velvety muzzle tickled her sensitive horn.

She held it in very well being polite but the velvety muzzle was getting more and more ticklish as he continued.

Hime
He continued scratching for a little while then he stopped and looked at Glory, was it really ok she didn't look that good..

" Oh is something wrong? "

Maybe her horn was just very sensitive and for others touching it too. He tilted his head to the side and waited for her answer..

" Umm so is it really that special being a unicorn? "

He was curious if her life was much more diffrent then his, if others treated her diffrently just because she was a horned soquili he was almost sure they did why wouldn't they treat them special they where just magnificat creatures even if he had got comments for his special fur but that wasn't the same has having a horn.

Rein_Carnation
"Hmm? Yep I'm fine" she mused with a bright smile, "Its just really sensitive and tickles". The snow white unicorn watched him thoughtfully for he did try to help in that horrible scratching episode. Evil thing that lie attached to her head some days.

Perking her ears to his question she shook her delicate head.

"Well everyone stopped and always looked at me strangely. So I guess its different. My half brother Kohana always teases me about it. Hee Hee I think he's jealous" she said with a determined look.

"To me its just there, it itches, and well everyone is facinated by it. I've heard lately that winged unicorns have been showing up. Just imagine a unicorn that can fly."

Hime
" Good! "he tried to understand that something like that would really be sensitive like when small annoying rocks got stucked between his hoves that was just a real pain.

" Um sorry for acting so silly about your horn i guess everyone does that the first time "

He smiled and listend to her answer to his question before, oh that really can't be much fun at all he knew how that felt because off his strange fur but mostley it was because they tought he was beautiful and not strange.

" No one should be teased over being diffrent but i know the feeling my fur isn't really that normal so i know how those starring eyes feels "

He said calmly haveing a horn might not be so amasing at all it was just an extra part off another kind off a soquili...a unicorn.

" Oh maybe the purple basket my human friend found will hatch to one off them...it's rather strange that basket i wounder what the creature inside will look "

He didn't understand why he tought off that basket when she mentioned winged unicorn but that wouldn't be surprising if they turned up a little here and there.

Rein_Carnation
She smiled perking her ears to the word "basket". She always knew from little on up that her mother whom did find her by the way of the falling star.

"A purple basket? Hmm mine was white from what I remember Celly telling me with a shooting star to be exact." she said with a tall stance proudly flicking her purple silky tail back and forth.

Nudging him playfully with her muzzle she giggled, "Nah don't feel strange because you're different. Kimimela looks like a funny type of animal and she's just as normal as you and I."

Swaying back and forth she acted as if a song were playing deep within her mind. The kind of tune that flows in life and keeps going with just a touch of mystery and happiness to tie everything together.

Hime
" Yes basket...oh i can't remember comming from one my human friend find me like this "

So babies comes from baskets? that sounds really weird and he couldn't remember comming from one that just made him feel more weird and confused. He shock his head and looked at Glory..

" Ohh pretty~~ but that doesn't surprise me it was baby you inside "

He smiled and playfully puffed her side with his nose a little..

" Oh so there are more funny colored creatures like me "

He laughed and started to look at Glory's swinging tail she seemed so calm she was probably older then him too or maybe it was her nature. He knew he wasn't an old stallion at all he was more a newly become adult.

Rein_Carnation
She pondered thoughtfully with a nod, "Yeah lots of Soquili are all over with interesting coats that I've ever seen. Kimi, Saissis, and Zaribe are from other lands though."

She stopped for a moment and contemplated deeply to herself. Just how did Kimie get here with no wings like the other two. Now there was something that was purely mindboggling.

"So you don't remember hearing about your basket? Come to think of it baskets smell like humans so how is that possible?" she queried with a tilt of her head looking downright confused.

Hime
Taroji could just remember meeting more normal colored ones no white and purple like Glory that made her special but not because off her coat she was so sweet and nice too..

" Heh well i have not met any other soquili's with purple colors like yours..most natrual colored ones "

Taroji didn't know how he was find or if any human had been near his basket maybe he just forgot. His human friend Bhavesh had started to care for him after he was an adult but his memory before that was blank...he felt he got some light headace and his facial expression changed..

" No i can't even remember being a child actually...my head hurts really bad when i try to think back to the past but it's just blank "

He looked a little sad he tried to remember but something was kind off blocking that memory.

Rein_Carnation
She frowned noticing his expression change as lucrative as water itself.

"You don't have to dwell on it. Just something I pondered. Hee hee I do that alot. So is there alot in your herd now?" she mused asking simple conversation.

"Lets see there is 9 I think in the one where Celly lives. All different kinds too." she thought with a tossof her head letting the purple mane lie more even upon her white softened neck.

She noticed he still had that sad look which made her frown again. "Lets go for a walk that way you don't have to be sad. kay?" she asked with a butt of her nose playfully in his shoulder.

Hime
He couldn't help to think about it but he tried to share up when she told him not dwell on it maybe that was ok..maybe he would find out someday?

" Ah well just a lot off questions hit me...there is so many i want an answer at sorry for acting a little boring "

He blinked...9? 9 other colored like him? that sounded so cool but he hadn't met any off them at all maybe he had just missed them but the forest was very deep and big.

" Hai! a walk sounds good my lady you lead the way "

He gave her a warm smile and looked happier over the little nice puff on the shulder from her nose that felt very nice he really needed that.

Hime

Hime

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:52 pm
Are Unicorns really magical? (continue)

RP link

Rein_Carnation
Her words trilled about in her head thinking of what the rest of the herd was doing now. Kimimela was so alone without Glory being there and now it seemed the snow white star unicorn had been gone for weeks out on her own. What of her mother's feelings and reactions to things as she headed off to see her mate? So many questiuons swirled and quelled as fast as they submerged from her crowded mind.

No sad feelings when I'm here. Its not healthy to feel sad about things." she chimed flicking her tail as she began heading into her walk. Her head bobbed along as her eyes watched him with sensitivity. Though for a moment something pondered deep within why she had traved off on her own like she did. What was it she wondered?

Hime
He looked at her from time to time what was she thinking? she looked a little serious maybe she had a lot on her mind too? she was still a little mysterious to him but all the girls where. He wiggeld his tail from side to side while walking next to Glory.

" So anything special you are thinking off? you look like you are thinking "

He asked with a sweet voice because he didn't wanna be rude but was she always that calm? he felt to lighten up the tention after a while and playfully bumped into her side.

" That face doesn't suit you..smile ok~~ "

Rein_Carnation
Realizing she was thinking way too hard the unicorn of the falling star blinked with a goofy smile as it covered her muzzle. Being away from home was something new to her entirely.

"Hmm? Oh just thinking of everyone at home. Wondering what Kimi is up to since she was always by my side since that storm when she arrived.
And now she's all alone in our herd."

She looked at him and continued to smile.

"I'm sorry if I worried you. I mean I tend to drift in thought about things now and then. Must be the reason from falling to the ground as a star in the form of a basket." she chuckled with a laugh nodding her head up and down.

Hime
She was very mysterious indeed maybe all these unicorns was like this or maybe it was just Glory thinking to much. Taroji was not in a hurry of going back to his home the others would be just fine..

" Ahh do you miss them? oh well of course you do that was a stupid questions "

He blinked when she looked at him for a longer time it was hard to understand what she was thinking oh well no worries she wasn't sick or something.

" Heh it's ok and it would have been really cool if you came from a the sky fallen like a star...i probably come from around here "

Rein_Carnation
She smiled with the hint of light blue that played over her pretty features.
He was interesting yet something seemed off with him which puzzled her.

"Yeah of course I miss them. But its wierd I still have no clue why I left the herd to go wandering. Must be old age getting to me." she nickered with a sweet yet heartful laugh. Flicking her tail back and forth she saw something glint bin the black canvas above her. Pricking her ears forward she watched it race toward the ground far below. Quickly her smile became genuine as she turned to him.

"Ever catch a falling star Taroji?"

Hime
Taroji continued to walk and look a the beautiful area around them. Maybe someday he would figure out where he come from maybe she would found out too..

" Hmm sometimes it just happens i guess...i wanna go off to see new things sometimes instead off just staying at just 1 place all your life "

Taroji stopped and turned around towards Glory..oh did she see something? Oh what was that? a falling star, that was amasing then Glory asked him the question about ever catching a falling star..

" Heh no never but maybe we can try? "

He took a few playfull steps he could start running and second now he was just waiting for her answer..

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:19 am
It had taken some time to know what was inside that purple basket but as Bhavesh noticed one day was a little purple foal was trying to stand up outside his teepee one day. He blinked this foal didn't look normal not like Taroji she had purple skin and wings and a horn that wasn't what you saw everyday and he was sure Taroji would think it was weird too..

Taroji was talking longer and longer walks these days it wasn't all that exciting staying around the teepee all days just when he felt for longer resting periods he stayed and kept Bhavesh company that poor guy he really needed to get himself a girlfriend. He nodded his big head while walking back to the teepee after a drink at the river when he saw something purple stepping around on wingly legs " Ohh another horned one and wings heh that looks very rare " he laughed walking closer to the foal and his human friend

The female foal didn't look happy at all first she had problems walking and now something big and brown was laughing at her, this was fun at all. She sat down on her bump and her legs spread in all directions she had problems keeping them close together...

Taroji walked up to the little girl and started to get her legs back together or else whe would never be able to stand. Taroji was always forward witch probably shocked the new born baby she just blinked and let the male take care off her for now..

And so a new soquili was born into this hard world..

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Bhavesh

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces