Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
[IC] =ElvenWhispers Teepee= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ElvenWhispers

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 11:17 pm
((Wonders where Buffy has been?? * this time frame is earlier in the day.At some point Two comes into play here and Chaleha follows her to the present which is in the event thread.I had approached Latonia a couple days ago about the event thread.So Chaleha and I cannot be in two places.We can cresendo in the event thread.))

Chaleha watched the events.Nervously she pawed at the ground,wishing her two legger was here.Then she thought of Micah and feared for him."Where is your brother?"They had gotten seperated from him somehow.Chaleha could not think of that at the moment,what were these newcomers up too?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 6:09 am
Completely ignoring the others, she looked back. Running back to where they first were. She found no one there, not even Micah. "Where is he?" Looking in every direction, she couldn't see no orange thing. "If he gets himself killed or hurt , he might blame me for it. If he does blame it on me...it will be his last day to live..." Breathing heavily through her nostrils, she still couldn't find him. Oh gosh, why does he have to be so stupid and disappear...

(( Alright. 3nodding
I don't kno' where Buffy went though...but wondering... Btw, I'm not saying Buffy or Micah is stupid sweatdrop it is just the way how Awnae reacts to things like this. xd I haven't been RPing Ama or Tetyawna a lot so I'm going to bring them in))

Walking slowly with her sister, she found it quite nice to see how beautiful everything is when she was last out here. King hasn't really been around, so she guessed that she should maybe spend time with her sister.

The sound of a familiar voice was near. Ama's head popped up and trotted towards it. Looking at Awnae curiously why she was looking around so worried. "Awnae?! What may you be doing?" Going closer to her, she raised her eyebrow. Huh?

Watching Ama trot off, she ran after her. Where is she going?!! Following, her step-sister who lead her to her own daughter. "Awnae, it's you. Where is Micah?" Normally she thought that Micah would be with Awnae, but not this time.

"Uh...." Watching both her aunt and mother come, she didn't know what to say. "I'm not looking for anything, I'm simply looking at things." Turning to her mother. "Micah is gone somewhere, not likely like I would be spending time with him on a beautiful day like this." Nodding, hoping they would believe her.

Alice says RAWR

ElvenWhispers

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:55 am
Chaleha walked a little away from the group. Munching some sweet grasses she had found.A good snack was always best for thinking,and she certainly had a lot in which to think about. Feeling a little ignored with all of Awnae's relations arriving.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:05 pm
Turning to Chaleha, she just remembered that they had never met her, smiling weakly at her aunt and mother. "I would like you to meet Chaleha..." Poiting to the orange mare with her nose. "Chaleha, please meet my mother, Tetyawna and aunt Ama." Nodding. Before going closely to Tetyawna and whispering. "Apparently I believe this is who Micah likes..." Winking at her mother before pulling herself away.

Looking at Chaleha from the head down, she smiled sweetly. "Very ncie to meet you Chaleha! I understand you've met my son, Micah." Bowing down, she then started to walk off towards the mountains. "I will be going now, probably going to visit Chamain in the mountains." Stopping to wait for Ama.

Acting all confused, she didn't know what to do. Looking up then down, then smiling. "Uh...very nice yes..Chaleha is a ncie name..." Watching her step-sister go, she followed to. "We must be going now..." The both of them trotted off.

Her attention is now on Chaleha. "Well...what should we do now?"  

Alice says RAWR

ElvenWhispers

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 2:38 pm
Chaleha smiled and greeted the two mares.Being suddenly shy she told them she was happy to meet them.Wondering what Awnae had told her mother,she looked at Awnae. "My you have a beautiful family!" At that moment the two older mares began moving off,"Oh no,I don't want you to leave!" She cried,"Those strangers are still out there and it may be saftey in numbers!"

Suddenly the sound of approaching new comers came to the sensitive ears of all the Soquili. Chaleha lost her smile and searched the faces of the mares and her friend.At that precise moment Two Willows entered the clearing,loaded with the tipi and other bundles.Saying something to her,so she walked over to her,nervously blowing and snorting.Two headed off in the direction the two mares were going.It did seem rather wise to move on out of the area.
Chalee followed her compainions.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 2:49 pm
Following Chaleha, she asked a question quietly. "What are we doing?" Confused why they what they were doing, she hoped that Chaleha knew where they were going.

Both Tetyawna and Ama had reached their place, and were safe. Resting and enjoying them selves inside the mountain cave.

Seeing the pale-faces near some other trees, she quickly ducked and stayed low. Making sure they don't see her, Awnae couldn't trust these humans, they seem to have these long pointy things. Slowly crawling past them, she saw one of those pale faces using it and shoot something out that hit a deer. It wasn't a bow or anything, it shot out of a thing that she'd never seen before. When the humans collected the deer and left. She went to smell the shiny yellow thing, it smell like fire. "Chaleha, have any idea what this is?"  

Alice says RAWR

ElvenWhispers

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:18 pm
Chaleha had never had to crouch before.Two had dropped to her knees in the instant both mares had detected the newcomers.They had not been seen.Chalee had cringed at the sharp noise accompanied by the strange pungent smokey smell.The poor deer had been shot and the new people had took it away.Then Two had rose to go on along the track off into the forest.

Chalee looked at Awnae,"We are going in the direction of the cave up there on the mountain.That is where we live sometimes.Before the tipi.
She followed along close to the human."I think my human companion is fleeing the river because of the newcomers."They marched on for what seemed forever.Leaving the noises of the newcomers behind.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:36 pm
Looking up at the cave for a moment, she reconised it in a second. "That is where my human lives!" Stating that outloudly, she quickly duck down and stayed down. The pale faces looked at where they were, and didn't see much, although you could see them raising those pointy thingies at them. So close to being killed... "My mother and aunt are there, I know that for sure." Nodding at Chaleha. Trotting towards it.

Peeking inside, she saw no one there, but she saw all the items that belonged to Chamain. "Chamain must be out somewhere...but I think the sound of the thing those humans made scared Ama and my mother away." Sniffing at the places where it looked like it had 2 mares sitting. "You think they'll shoot those things at us?" Giving a worry look. I don't want to die...hmph, who does those humans think they are, killing what ever they like... An angry emotion appeared on her face as she used her hoof and it hit the ground hardly.

"I suggest we don't stay here, let's go somewhere far away from them, although we're far enough, we're all the way up the mountain." Taking a little look outside the cave for safety, she saw nothing. Motioning for Chaleha to follow her, she started to trot down the mountain but in a different path. This path lead to the forest, which is defintly not near the pale faced humans.

Alice says RAWR

ElvenWhispers

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:56 am
Chaleha decided to follow her,knowing her cave was on the other side of the mountain from this one.Two was walking around examining the cave.Checked the fire pit,and other places for a time value.
Then she followed the two mares on off the cliff.She wondered where this Soquili was going,and wondered about their own cave,but decided it would be the last measure.
Chaleha thought for a bit navigating her way down the rough mountain path,"Awnea,I think those new comers would harm us and anything else they thought they could eat."She paused,shuddering at what she had just said,"And they need to bathe in the river,because they have a foul stench about them."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:04 am
Sunddely stopping in her tracks, she turned. "Well, we're just going to wards the forest, we'll go deep in it. Also theyhave soquilis with thigns on their back themselves, I doubt they will kill us since we look similiar to them." Nodding with a smile. Awnae was not good at comforting things, but she tried. "Now let's continue." Looking foward, she walked as fast as she can, hopefully to beat the human before they arrive at the river, or maybe she just wanted to check if the humans were there.  

Alice says RAWR

ElvenWhispers

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:05 am
Chaleha followed along,she had noticed suddenly there was a white dot on Awnae's nose.It was one of her markings and she commented on it,"Hey Awnea,I just noticed your beauty mark!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:26 am
Guys, If you need to pm Buffy, pm me. I am her, opn a diff account. My dad changed my Buffy pw, so here I am.lol. Cant rp right now. BBL))  

Spirit of Paru

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:55 pm
Turning her head again, she tried to see for herself. Awnae's eyes went all funny and she got kinda dizzy. Stopping what she was doing, she laughed. "I believe I got it from my father....although I've never really noticed it...since I can't really see it." Trying one more time, to see the mark on her nose. "Do you have any beauty marks?" Chaleha had beautiful whit splashes on her, the mare admired them, of course she never comments oh others much. Onless she felt like it, but not today, no.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:25 pm
"Oh I am sorry I did not mean to make you uncomfortable." Chaleha looked at her,"I think it is quite pretty!"Then as an afterthought,,"Hey lets go to that little pond and you can see yourself in the water!"

At some point you and I will have to run into Two,because I am writing another event thing a few posts up and it is posted in the event thread,Was with latonia though I have lost her also. question

Okay Buffy I see you there. heart  

ElvenWhispers

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:28 pm
"Uncomfortable? No, no, no. I'm quite fine. That was just me and thank you." Nodding at the other mare, she smiled and waited for her to lead the way. Awnae was just focussed on her nose and trying to look at it. Although she couldn't see anything still. Trying to figure out if it was on at the middle of her nose.

(( I'm not getting what you're trying to say but uhm if you're saying that you and Latonia are RPing together for another event and you can't keep up, I could end this RP and let you RP in the event with her. 3nodding ))  
Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff