Kon
  Urahara Kisuke
  Shihouin Yoruichi
  Abarai Renji
  Kuchiki Byakuya
View Results

FraW-ZXZ

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:46 pm
ive never read the manga but after seeing all episodes up to current i consider reading it. bleach has gotta be one of the best animes ive seen. and ichigo is the best.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:12 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

^^ i love Bleach~! heart its my all time favorite anime now XD LoL. Does anyone like the pairing Ichigo x Rukia? whee its my favorite pairing ^^ Boo to Orihime >> me no likeys her. I personally don't like dubbed version of any anime >< but thats just me.. i prefer Japanese better 3nodding

[[+ neko_chan +]]

LoliKokoro

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 11:10 am
Takirami
Helluu. my Favourite Character is Urahara (he reminds me of myself sweatdrop )

I like bleach becaus it stays ith the manga and doesn't have that many fillers

I'm sorry, but what? I stopped watching the BLEACH anime in Japanese, because it's all been fillers!

But besides that, I'm a huge fan of BLEACH. Yoruichi is awesome. ^-^

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:35 pm
i love bleach i need to continue getting the manga....but I'm on episode 31 and It's kick a$$ and my fave characters are Ichigo and Renji  

ZaffoMufasa

Jade link

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 6:54 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:37 pm
[[+ neko_chan +]]

^^ i love Bleach~! heart its my all time favorite anime now XD LoL. Does anyone like the pairing Ichigo x Rukia? whee its my favorite pairing ^^ Boo to Orihime >> me no likeys her. I personally don't like dubbed version of any anime >< but thats just me.. i prefer Japanese better 3nodding

same its my fav anime and jap is WAYYYY better

arrancars rock >u<  

Card388

The Red Sniper

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:06 am
i only watched the anime... hehehe.. i didn't read the manga yet....  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:39 pm
Rukia is my favorite biggrin  

[.kawaii.kitty.]

Yelaenah

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:31 am
ive just started watching bleach and im so addicted now i cant stop myself ive watched 80 eps in like a week eek  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:51 pm
I started watching it a few months ago and I can't stop watching it! heart I'm so addicted to it now! 4laugh

The manga's really cool too! :3nods:

monica_rize

Robomecha

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:56 pm
Arvix2Blue
Kon is one dirty lil-

But that is why he is in the series, to provide comical relief and to also act as a sub character that no one takes seriously. xd Its also one of the reasons that they created that one friend of Ichigo that is always being either ignored or downtrodden.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:58 pm
There are so many people that you have got to like, its hard to pick just one as a favorite. Ichigo, Chad, Urahara, Ichigo's dad was the suprise winner, and the bald guy who has that funky bankai, now that was sweet.  

Robomecha

Yelaenah

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:57 pm
Robomecha
There are so many people that you have got to like, its hard to pick just one as a favorite. Ichigo, Chad, Urahara, Ichigo's dad was the suprise winner, and the bald guy who has that funky bankai, now that was sweet.

I have to agree but id have to throw Renji-Kun in the mix and also that thing with Ichigo's father i was like eek
"woe woe woe wats goin on here im lost" to the point i was actually talking out loud redface really my roomie heard me redface  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:54 am
My brother got me addicted last summer and now I'm getting my friends addicted. Spread the Bleach love!  

Arcaenia

Quincy_Archer_Hates_You

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:37 am
*pushes glasses up solemnly*
I can't believe I've only gained four votes- and that includes the one I put in for myself. It would figure that...fuzzy-headed Soul Reaper gets the most votes. *scoff*

[All in all, Ichigo is actually my third favorite- Chad comes second 3nodding ]

The series is great- I've only seen the first seventeen or eighteen episodes, however, I'm a lot farther along in the manga [up to volume 14, waiting on 15 through 18 at the moment]. I'm quite enthralled by the characters and I have to say, at the moment, I'm torn- I feel that Orihime should hook up with Ishida, but perhaps she belongs with Ichigo..? Hmmm..

Oh yes, I rather enjoy Kon, too. Comic relief all the way- Renji is also another favorite of mine.
It's the fickle thing about manga which has so many characters- too many to choose from and you end up plucking a handful to call 'favorite' haha.  
27: Anime/Manga Corner

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff