View Results

Ashira_Aria

Interesting Seeker

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:12 pm
Does anyone want to see pictures I got of other cosplayers?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 4:01 pm
Kurama Babe
Random Phoenix
I've cosplayed Edward from Cowboy Bebop and Farfarello from Weiss Kreuz. I'm going to be cosplaying Winry from FMA, Ayama Sohma from Fruits Basket and Farfie again from Weiss as Anime Weekend Atlanta this year. Identity crisis to the extreme!!!! ah!!! Actually, my friend and I need a few more people for the Fruba cosplay we're planning for AWA this year. anyone interested?
Whhheeee! You should post some pics when you get back from there. I've never seen Ayame cosplay, though I got a picture of a Winry cosplayer at the last convention I went to.

well it's in september so that'll be a while. though everyone likes my winry impression!! it was my brother's idea to go as winry since there's going to be a group this year called the Miniskirt army.  

Random Phoenix

Ashira_Aria

Interesting Seeker

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:47 pm
Random Phoenix
Kurama Babe
Random Phoenix
I've cosplayed Edward from Cowboy Bebop and Farfarello from Weiss Kreuz. I'm going to be cosplaying Winry from FMA, Ayama Sohma from Fruits Basket and Farfie again from Weiss as Anime Weekend Atlanta this year. Identity crisis to the extreme!!!! ah!!! Actually, my friend and I need a few more people for the Fruba cosplay we're planning for AWA this year. anyone interested?
Whhheeee! You should post some pics when you get back from there. I've never seen Ayame cosplay, though I got a picture of a Winry cosplayer at the last convention I went to.

well it's in september so that'll be a while. though everyone likes my winry impression!! it was my brother's idea to go as winry since there's going to be a group this year called the Miniskirt army.
Awesome. I've only been to 2 conventions...Minnestoa is so ignored... crying I hope to go to Anime Detour in March again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:12 pm
Hey Guys!!! Need some Help!
Can anyone think of what my friend and I can do with these matching outfits. The only ideas we came up with were,

1) XXXHolic the two girls named Maru and Moro. Just got to find wigs!

2) Or wear the outfits and just get shades, a tie and fake guns and be bodygaurds for Taku AKA Jesse (Gaia username: Lovless_Ritsuka_Aoyagi, pictures in journal <3) he is going as a J-Rocker and we could be bodygaurds for him!

If you guys have anyother ideas, we are up to almost anything, just need more ideas! I know there is more we can do with the outfits but we can't think of it!

Picture of my friend and I!

Picture

This is for AE (Anime Evolution) August 19-21 /2006

.A.k.a.n.e.

DoktorJackal

Lonely Phantom

11,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:23 am
Never really had a chance to cosplay. But i have enough stuff to cosplay as either L or Ginji. I can almost go as Akabane but i'm not quite there yet  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:11 pm
Yeah, I whent to a con in salt lake dressed as my avatar.  

SpecOps Samurai

panzerphoenix

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:06 am
.. i have never been to a convention, and neither have i cosplayed.. though going to a convention would be really cool, and if i decided to cosplay i would prolly go as auron...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:41 am
cosplaying is fun my avvie is doing it right now xd yay!  

The Cloaked Schemer VI

Broken Hearted Hiei

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 12:17 pm
I have cosplayed as Faye Valentine from Cowboy Bebop, Sakura from Card Captors, and Ivy from Soul Calibur 2.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:54 am
if ever i could go on an anime cosplay today id die happily tomorrow  

wildwind_alchemist

yay_caffeine

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:59 pm
I have never cosplayed but I think I might atempt it this summer. I'm a very shy person so I will probably freak out.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 6:37 pm
Iv'e always wanted to cosplay, and I've never been to a convention. I was thinking of what character I would go as, but my sewing skills might get in the way (I suck). I decided If I went to a convention in cosplay I would go as Lenalee Lee from D.Grey-Man. (Im a girl, its not weird) I love her.  

Gypse Bon Jester

Hoshi no Miko

Distinct Member

5,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 10:02 am
I cosplay all the time. The last four conventions I have been to, I have cosplayed for... FYI, I just go to the exact same con every year ^^; my mom lives close to it so I get free accomodation. It's great, I can't sew worth a darn so I chose cosplays I don't have to do a lot for... like my first cosplay I was Trowa Barton from Gundam Wing(just the jeans and turtle neck version, sorry, I have no pictures). My second cosplay I was Seguchi Tohma from Gravitation:
User Image
That was a fun costume to wear... only the suit I had to get for it was a size too small and the lining ripped out of it on the second day and it was terribly itchy after that... My third and possibly my favourite and most difficult cosplay so far was Kuronue from Yu Yu Hakusho: Poltergiest Report:
User Image
That ribbon was held on with double sided carpet tape >< Talk about painful to get of, it was like waxing my arms. My last cosplay was something I paid for online and modelled for the website I bought it off. It was none other then Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist:
User Image
If anyone wants to cosplay but can't sew worth a darn... these people are AWESOME http://www.qqcosplay.com/ I highly reccomend them.
As for who I am going to cosplay this year...well a GIRL for once rofl I plan to be Eclair from Kiddy Grade... I'll put up pictures when I wear it ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 10:18 am
I just remembered I do have an amusing cosplay tale for you all... It happened when I was dressed up as Trowa... I was getting a picture with Scott McNeil... well okay, trying to. I had asked him for a picture and he said okay. So I handed off my camera to my friend and stood beside him. He moved to stand up to stand next to me but I stopped him insisting the line was long and I was fine just leaning over him... Well, much to my dismay my balance faltered and I fell ON the poor man... just as my friend took the picture... here was the result:
User Image
Oh, I look so retarted I know... but it was the most amusing thing I had ever seen when I got it developed. Something good did come of this though. After apologizing perfusely I went to go on my way but... he wouldn't let me, he insisted we take another picture even though I had laughed that crappy one off... he pulled me by the belt loop, sat me on his lap as if he were santa and demanded my friend take the picture again. O.o that man is one of the nicest voice actors I have ever met.  

Hoshi no Miko

Distinct Member

5,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
27: Anime/Manga Corner

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers