Submit

Another poll
  Cause I'm a poll whore
View Results

xtremextitox

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:23 am
my fav manga?....i must say Naruto ^__^  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:26 am
I think my favourite is Imadoki, by Yuu watase. It's such a sweet and pretty manga. I was surprized that they only made 5 volumes, but it ended off great so I'm not broken hearted that it's done biggrin  

Mayday Parker

kairincutie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:29 am
most of them are shoujo mangas like:
-Skip Beat
-Ouran Highschool Host Club
-Nana

but well I do love Naruto and really really desperate to get my hands on Deathnote and Angel Sanctuary. heart domokun  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:05 am
I like so many Manga! Some of these I've only read the first book, but I loved them all the same!

-Rurouni Kenshin (Whole Series)
-Fruits Basket (Up to 13)
-Full Moon (w)o Sagashite (up to book 6)
-Canterella [spelling?] (First book)
-Angel Diariy (up to book 2)
-Bring it on (first book)
-Ultra Maniac (up to fourth book)
-Toyo Mew Mew (whole series)
-Tokyo Mew Mew a la mode (First book)
-Peach Girl (First book)
-Inuyasha (up to 7th book)
-Buso Renkin (Part of first book)
-Black Cat (First book)
- I'm sure there's more that I can't name off the top of my head, but these cover the basics. mrgreen

The reason I have only read the first of some of these series is becasue I used to borrow from my friends all the time, but now that we're not in school I can't borrow because I'd be to lazy to take it back to them!

Therefore, I have to go to borders to read. At borders they removed the table we used of reading, so I have to read standing up! And I don't read to well like that. In some of these series you have to really read in order to know whats going on!  

darkkitsune_RK

darkkitsune_RK

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:06 am
I forgot to put DNAngel!
And probably more, but I'll leave it alone. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 2:46 pm
I got a lot of favorite mangas as well as anime so here goes *takes a deep breathe* Full moon, alice 19th, from far away, gravitation, yellow, absolute boyfriend, penguin brothers, xxxholic, demon diary, w juliet, hana-kimi, legal drug, and uh uh uh...I know i have more but can't remeber ^.^:;  

x-MistressJoker-x

l SAKU l

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:51 pm
My favorite mangas are Legal Drug and Ranma 1/2  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:53 pm
darkkitsune_RK
I forgot to put DNAngel!
And probably more, but I'll leave it alone. 3nodding

Aww... i forgot i had DNAngel... my friend has had my 1-6 for like a year now  

l SAKU l

Funky Panda

Sparkly Darling

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:35 pm
For me, it's D. N. Angel. I love the story, and Yukiru Sugisaki is my favourite manga artist. I'm currently listening to the second original soundtrack of D. N. Angel that I got today heart heart

Fruits Basket is my second favourite manga, and I also read Cowboy Bebop (I've read Shooting Star and I've been meaning to read the original series), Trigun, Zatch Bell, InuYasha, Land of the Blindfolded, Azumanga Diaoh (please excuse me if I misspelt Diaoh), .Hack//Legend of the Twilight, and I've started reading Faerie's Landing. A lot of these I've only read a few of, so it's not like I read a lot of manga.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:51 am
my favorite manga has to be FLCL. GAINAX is so awesome.  

Pete Wentz`

Sevryn Vitali

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:56 pm
Mayday_Parker
I think my favourite is Imadoki, by Yuu watase. It's such a sweet and pretty manga. I was surprized that they only made 5 volumes, but it ended off great so I'm not broken hearted that it's done biggrin

WOW! Another Imadoki lover! ^^ YAY! 4laugh

It's my favorite manga too! Uhm, I'm only on volume 4. I wish I could get 5 -_- grr...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:00 am
Chobits
User Image heart

sh0rtandsw3et89

ReiChan~InsertJokeHere~

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:21 pm
Eyeshield 21 ~ woot! Hiruma-sempai rox meh sox! hahaha
Chr(o)no Crusade ~ mixing action, suspense, romance and most especially tragedy and comedy is not an easy feat.
Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles ~ *sniff* Poor Syao-kun
Mars ~ bad boy & good girl. 'nuff said. xd
Fruits Basket ~ pure hilarity

I'll stop now. There's a whole lot more, but I would ramble on and on, and bore people. blaugh

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:05 pm
I love anything by Watase Yuu...And Basically anything that's remotely interesting... But I havn't got any new mangas for about a year cause I'm too poor. And all my favorites are probably the ones I own now since I waited basically half of my life for them to finally come out in America and I'm so grateful that I no longer have to spend countless hours of the computer reading translations.  

S.T.O.N.E.D

voodoo_tool

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:52 am
Fav. action based manga (Hellsing), just a dinky little story type (Lament of the Lamb)  
27: Anime/Manga Corner

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff