Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
TM1 - A Snagem Siesta in Paldea [Complete/Free Posting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:45 pm
"That works too," Sol remarked, unable to bring himself to say he was all that surprised. "And if I'm being honest, I'm not sure how reliably a modified Clauncher boat could ferry us more than a couple of miles out to sea, never mind Paldea."

"If Crystal didn't capsize it first..." Aden added.

As the four went off to follow Sub to presumably greener pastures, Cera would take a moment to move near Trey and Ace. "Alola, right? Look, no guarantees, but uh. You two are resourceful, keep at it for now." Without elaborating any further, she'd quickly catch up with the rest.

"Um... good luck...?" Amaranth finally spoke up, not sure how to really address the two otherwise as she departed too.

---

"I'll just be glad if recouping the finances this time doesn't take us going through a harrowing months-long quest as a sudden pandemic takes hold..." 'Fond' memories of the team's dealing in Hoenn aside, Sol boarded shortly afterward. He'd decide to join Blizz and the others at the railing, leaning against it as he stared out at the sea with them and tried not to get too lost in his thoughts.

"Guess it would feel a little weird to be heading back after so long... but I'd be lying if I wasn't feeling a bit nostalgic about it," he commented, before looking at Blizz briefly. "You know, I can't blame you for being so apprehensive about this trip. Though even counting that, you seem- how to put it- tense. More than usual. Something up?"

---

Cera would find her way after Sub and later Aile, catching up to both of them in the cafe. "You two wouldn't mind an extra, would you?" Unlike the other two, she'd float just enough to keep herself at something closer to eye level. If not for the lack of people, the sight of her effectively hanging off the table without sitting in the chair would've been an unusual sight. But so far, it'd be masked thanks to positioning. "Guess things have been even rougher after that whole... thing a month back after I took off."

---

Aden found himself surprisingly apprehensive once he boarded, like he should have a reason to be concerned but couldn't point it out. Though he hadn't been there proper to witness the SS Anne 2's final voyage- maybe something to consider for a quick thrill sometime- he was aware of the events. Surely, this would be a more simple boat ride. He still hadn't gotten far on the lower decks before seeing the message from Reno and reading it over a few times. "Right, the others probably would think we'd be up to something again... and dad's idea of testing things was rough. Worth it, but rough." Tapping away at it, he'd send a reply and start towards the top deck.

Reno's SNAG
"Heading there now. And good idea on not asking earlier. Think the others would've still had words about it. I think I've finally gotten over the whole testing resolve thing too."

---

Amaranth, for some reason, was at the the same part of the deck that Monique and Aria were at, in an open lounger near the two. Compared to Monique at least, she was far more modestly dressed and if it wasn't for already knowing of her brand of hybridization, would've had similar confusion on hydrating so much. Instead, she found herself eyeing Aria's SNAG every so often and seeing the exaggerated motions and what she'd guess was speech from... someone. "I don't know, she seems... really over the top?" She asked, not really understanding the apparent appeal. Of her or the whole social media thing.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2023 11:21 pm
Monique welcomed Clare coming over. "Want some lemonade?" she asked. "It's helping me keep cool."  

MoniqueBrie

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2023 11:49 pm
SubonicXP

Darksol88

With a grin and a shrug, Aile followed Sub, chuckling as he opened the door for her. “Thanks. I mean, you might want what’s in someone's wallet to steal their identity, right? Bit rusty, though,” she’d quip back, adjusting her hat. A small sigh would come from the woman as she noticed some of the looks she was getting, knowing that her rather weak attempt at obfuscating her appearance was seen through now. Still, she wasn’t doing anything about it until they got to their destination. Which, she wasn’t going to complain about when they finally arrived. A nice cafe and empty, sans the barista. This’ll work for an empty room. She’d go to take a chair when the pair were also now joined by one certain Mew. “Oh, hey. I don’t mind.” Aile would get her backpack off and take her seat right after, taking her hat off and stuffing it in said bag before moving her aviators to on top of her head. “Honestly, yeah Sub. It feels like we can finally get a chance to take a breath for a change.”

Her attention would jump to Cera again as she started to get the jacket off. “Cera, we went through time and space to Hisui and dealt with even more Ultra Beasts, and not all in that order. Yeah, kinda crazy. I’m ready for normal to… hopefully stay for a bit?” She looked down at her bag for a moment, thinking about what she said as she stuffed the cloth jacket away. “Arceus, I hope I didn’t just jinx it.”  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:52 am
Brian watched with interest as Sub sold the fishing trawler out from under the two men, giving a smirk as the two protested only for Sub to intimidate them into submission. The Dark One could really be unsettling when he had a mind to; probably why he was seen with a Dark-type more often than not. He followed his teammates to their new ride, a luxury liner he'd never heard of before. This was a massive step up from what he'd been expecting to ride, and he wasn't going to complain. He could see his fellow Snagems dispersing to do different activities, and he decided he wanted to head for the dining room. He hadn't had a chance to eat breakfast, so it was time to get some food in his belly.

------------------------------------

Amber ran over, having decided last minute to join her teammates on their vacation. Going to a new region was something she just couldn't pass up, especially if there were legends to research and hidden treasures to explore. Speaking of which, there were still a few legends she needed to research from Hoenn that she'd not put much time into recently; she resolved to do that once they got back. This was a time for fun and relaxation, not working all the time. Seeing her friends heading in different directions, she decided to head for the pool, not really caring all that much if people saw her. Right now, she needed to relax, and going for a swim seemed like a good way to do that.  

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:20 am
"...Good Morning Ulla. How was your almost a year nap?" He snickered as Ulla stood up slowly but wobbled a bit as she still needed to get use to walking again. Didn't help that they were on a ship. Kazu quickly held onto Ulla's hand to help her catch her balance. "Geez. Could you learn how to stand on your own already?" Kazu said a bit annoyed as he noticed Ulla was staring right at his eyes. "W-What?!" Ulla let go of his hand and circled around him to look at his attire. Kazu wasn't wearing his old school uniform anymore. Instead he was now wearing a black turtle neck with a white pull over, then to accessorize a red scarf and blue jeans. He then had his hair white hair with a single red highlight tied in a small ponytail. "You look very different from what I imagined you to be." Leon out of the loop, was a bit confused. "I thought you're first encounter with Kazu was awhile ago? You didn't see him back then?"

"She was asleep the first time we met. So she only heard my voice." He reminded Leon as Ulla faced Kazu now and kept staring at his eyes. He then started to blush. "W-Why do you keep looking at me like that?!" "Just as I thought. It was you in my dreams." Both of the kids paused as a familiar voice rang in her ears as Ulla turned to see who it was. She held back tears to see Ter. "...D-Dad..." Leon as a bit shocked to hear that word. She has always called Ter 'Papa', does that mean. She finally moved on from their parents tragic death? Ulla quickly ran over to Ter and wrapped her small arms around his waist. "I'm finally home. I'm sorry I made you wait."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:45 am
Darksol88

Espeon_Commander

Sub would acknowledge Cera with a nod as she joined them at the loners' table, clerk at the counter looking just a tad startled and awestruck at seeing a Mew before meeting eyes with Sub, putting two and two together, and quickly looking away and going about some work that didn't face in their direction. Sub would slowly turn his head back around to face his teammates and smiled.

"If anything happens from this point on I'm holding you solely accountable, Aile." Sub said, teasing the woman. "I think you may want to transform into your human form, Cera. I know you can't be captured again but we both know how Kalosians are and then once we get to Paldea I have my doubts they even know what a Mew is and I doubt you like the idea of having Pokeballs lobbed at and bouncing off you." The man suggested. "Now is fine, I think I scared off the coffee guy." He said, pointing towards the abandoned counter.

"So, Aile, how's the hand?" He asked, teasingly. "I kid. Seriously, how you dealing with the lack thereof?" Sub asked Aile, concerning her injury from Hisui.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:52 am
Everyone

While the Snagems, and the rest of the passengers, were enjoying their time on the ship the crew was making preparations for their voyage. Just shy of an hour after the Snagems boarded the ship would begin to leave the port, the captain announcing their departure over the ship's intercom system prior. Before long they were at sea and Kalos was disappearing off into the horizon. Next stop, Paldea.

Meanwhile...

"Trey, I'm scared." Ace moaned as the pair tried to navigate in the darkness of the ship's lower storage. "Quiet! Do you want to get caught?" Ace whispered back. The pair had managed to sneak into the ship with the rest of the ship's cargo. "Don't you want to get back home?" He asked his friend. It looks like they intended to stowaway and ride this ship all the way back home to Alola.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:03 pm
MoniqueBrie
Monique welcomed Clare coming over. "Want some lemonade?" she asked. "It's helping me keep cool."

"Some lemonade would be nice, actually." Clare replied, smiling at Monique's offer. "According to the team's doctor, I'm a rock-type of some sort so while the heat's not too bad, it's still a little uncomfortable in the sun for long." They admittedly, gratefully taking a glass of their own. They'd let out a small sigh after taking a drink. "It's delicious! The perfect refreshment for a trip like this."

After a moment or two more of sipping on their drink, Clare spoke again. "Monique, I've actually been meaning to ask you something." They started, offering the Zoroark hybrid a sidelong glance as they started. "You've said you remember me from the world we came here from. Did I ever talk about where I came from back there? Was I already a hybrid? I can only remember fragments of my identity but nothing comes back to me from the old world." They didn't mean to be bringing the mood down but this was the first time in ages that the two of them had had a moment together to talk about this.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

MoniqueBrie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:17 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
MoniqueBrie

"Some lemonade would be nice, actually." Clare replied, smiling at Monique's offer. "According to the team's doctor, I'm a rock-type of some sort so while the heat's not too bad, it's still a little uncomfortable in the sun for long." They admittedly, gratefully taking a glass of their own. They'd let out a small sigh after taking a drink. "It's delicious! The perfect refreshment for a trip like this."

After a moment or two more of sipping on their drink, Clare spoke again. "Monique, I've actually been meaning to ask you something." They started, offering the Zoroark hybrid a sidelong glance as they started. "You've said you remember me from the world we came here from. Did I ever talk about where I came from back there? Was I already a hybrid? I can only remember fragments of my identity but nothing comes back to me from the old world." They didn't mean to be bringing the mood down but this was the first time in ages that the two of them had had a moment together to talk about this.

"Actually, Clare, you were our assistant," she explained. "Good work for someone with a body that's a bit...fragile. I don't remember how you came to us, but you did say something about not being from Alola once. That always intrigued me, but I suppose we were too busy beating back the bandits and scrapping for respect from Flower City to really care. At the end of the universe, nobody cares where you came from, I guess. I know you liked it when Kasumi came by and showed a few of her plants." Monique let out a huge, long sigh, thinking of her sisters, lost somewhere in Ultra Space.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:55 pm
Blizzard120
So, miracles do happen, it seems. Though, frankly I was still looking for excuses to take my leave. Sub unfortunately apparently didn’t appear too happy with the situation, however. As far as I was concerned, if there was too much of an issue, this vacation could have been put off; the region wasn’t going anywhere. Whatever the case, I was along for the ride, rather I wanted to or not.

While three of us, myself, Freth, and Tristen, stood at a railing along the side of the ship, looking out to the seas, Doc on the other hand made his way off about to take a walk about the ship, carrying the Litten in his arms followed by Orderly. The Doc had a realization as he walked about…what to call this Litten? ‘Orderly’ was taken, after all. The Doc took notice to several Snagems nearby the pool on deck chairs. One stand out one being Darts; admittedly it was an off-the-wall sight, seeing a Giratina hybrid just lounging about next to a pool in the bright sun. Almost in a similar vein as seeing a vampire or a yeti sitting there as if no care in the world. Admittedly, it did seem a little bit Darts has a bit going on despite being in a place of leisure. He’d simply walk over to Darts, looking down towards him. “You’re coming off somewhat solemn.” He told the Giratina hybrid.

Darts raises his head at the doctor's approach and quirks whatever served as an eyebrow within the depths of his crest, one red eye widening as he takes in what he was seeing. "Are you... allowed to be outside in the sunlight? You're not going to start shimmering on me are you?" He jokes, almost mirroring Doc Owl's own internal monologue about Darts. It was highly unusual for the doctor to ever be seen outside of the medlab, let alone on vacation. "Do your handlers know you're out and about or should I keep my voice down?" He jokes, a little bit of mirth creeping into his otherwise solemn countenance.

Espeon_Commander
Crystal would merely shrug and stay on deck as everyone separated, most of the team going off to do their own thing. Crystal would walk around until she came across Darts sitting on a pool chair, getting joined by Doc Owl of all people. Tilting her head slightly, she decided to head over to the pair, sticking her thumbs into the waistband of her skirt. “Hey there. Hope you don’t mind a third joining you guys?”

The gambler would look up as the recently-minted Solgaleo hybrid approaches the two of them, his teeth grinding slightly underneath his crest. Crystal and Darts had a long-running history, a lot of it... complicated. He hadn't spent too much time around her recently, but he had heard about and seen from a distance her new transformation. "Suit yourself." He says pleasantly enough, his tone and demeanor very nonchalant as he nods at the nearby deck chair that was free. In truth, his insides were very conflicted. Who else would know exactly what he was going through right now? But, was he really ready to talk about it? The glance into the inner workings of the universe was not something... he was going to share lightly.

"What d'you mean doc?" I'm out here enjoying the sun just like everyone else." He spreads his arms wide, golden fingers glinting in the sunshine as he gestures out at all of the other Snagems running about hither and thither. "Just trying to enjoy myself." he lied.

SubonicXP
Everyone
While the Snagems, and the rest of the passengers, were enjoying their time on the ship the crew was making preparations for their voyage. Just shy of an hour after the Snagems boarded the ship would begin to leave the port, the captain announcing their departure over the ship's intercom system prior. Before long they were at sea and Kalos was disappearing off into the horizon. Next stop, Paldea.

The land quickly disappeared from view as the trio were talking, Darts taking every bit of care not to twitch as the last leyline to society disappeared from their view. Here they were out in the vast expanse of ocean... floating along... like a meaningless speck of dust in the cosmic wasteland that was the universe. What even was the point in going on this vacation? It's not like any of their lives mattered anyways... large tectonic shifts were happening all across the multiverse and they were virtually powerless to stop it anyhow. Was there really a point to being alive?

Darts continued staring out across the ocean, seemingly lost in his own thoughts without really answering Doc's question. Weird wasn't quite the word for it, but the physician was on the money. Something was off about the gambler, but he was doing his best to hide it.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:24 pm
Darksol88
“When the last vacation ended in disaster, me of all people nearly getting offed by who would be in Freth’s headspace, to name one of many things that happened…which on that note, we may need to go research in on that chairman in Galar because a crapton got white-washed which is not exactly something that should or could happen easily.” I sighed hard for a bit. “That’s basically the sum of it. I can’t bring myself to enjoy much anymore when I am in a position of looking over my shoulder or wondering if Freth is going to get taken over by that woman.” I said to Sol. “And here I am effectively doing nothing to make sure that none of that happens. It’s kind of hard to enjoy myself.”

“It wasn’t like it was going to be any better in the headquarters. Difference is, you’d be alone there with whatever Pokémon that got left behind for the time being, apart from your own.” Freth commented. “If anyone else was going to come after you, considering how easily she got Hinterbane, you’d probably be in over your head.”

“Considering who all that I had worked with, you’re more right than you’d imagine.” The hunter would speak up to Freth. Though Freth wouldn’t respond to her directly, she gave a brief, irritated aside glance. No more than a half of a second.

Tristen however, caught on to something to what Sol mentioned. “How…long has it been since you been to Paldea? Actually…wait…are…you from there?” Tristen then asked, missing some of that conversation somewhere he suspects.

----------------------

AtlantisDarts
“Speak for yourself, Darts.” The Doctor spoke up. “I do tend to get out and enjoy myself. Though admittedly, the last time I did…hmm, oh dear, it was actually to the Sevii Islands during that competition that Blizzard and young Tristen was in. Orderly, how long has that been?”

“Machaaa…”

“Too long is perhaps right.” The doc said. He then took notice to Sundaria showing up, giving the slightest of nods. “Oh, I don’t mind at all. It doesn’t hurt to go about and socialize with-“ The Doc stopped himself when he took notice to Darts once more, staring out towards the ocean. “…others.” He looked back towards Orderly, then to Crystal, then back to Darts, shoving his glasses up for a second to get them readjusted. “Trying to, perhaps. And failing. It doesn’t take a psychic to figure it out that something is going on with you in what would be an otherwise jovial setting. It probably would take one however to find out what it is though if you continue to do this. And here I was worried about Blizzard making the mood afoul…though that is still a concern.”  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:56 pm
SubonicXP
Espeon_Commander

"Er, right, good idea... might've surprised him when I showed up too. Probably thinks the ship's doomed or something. Quick second." Immediately, Cera dipped below the table, using the moment she had with the clerk turned away and the privacy her position allowed for to quickly transform and get herself situated. As soon as she was done, she'd pop back up with a newfound ability to sit in a chair and still be at eye level. How she managed to get herself dressed without causing much noise or shaking the table was nothing short of a miracle, surprising herself a little as she adjusted the Snag Machine on her arm, updated to match the others' with an Immunizer attached to it.

"You know, I should've done this before having Claydol get me here. And what do you mean lack of... hand..." Mouth agape as she finally saw that Aile was missing the whole dang arm, followed by the discovery of what went down after her departure, had understandably shook her a bit. "What, did you feel threatened by Reno or something? Because you shouldn't... maybe I should've stuck around. I didn't want to repeat my performance from last time, so I tried to be more ready for it, but don't think there's preparing for- wait." Turns out, she wasn't ready for a second shock to her system. "Hisui? As in Sinnoh before Sinnoh, right? As in before my time? I'm sorry, but even counting Aden, how?"

Blizzard120

"I heard," Sol remarked, looking to Freth briefly when she was brought up. "Largely by necessity, mind. I don't fancy a prying mood if it's not necessary, but I do have to agree with Freth. I feel like if her hunter friend could take her over, she'd have already done it. And if that was to happen, you'd be safer where we can respond without extra steps." He stopped leaning on the rail for a moment, noticing the sudden aside glance from Freth. The hunter making a remark was a safe guess, whatever that remark was.

He'd ignore it for now, with Tristen's question allowing for a convenient out if the topic didn't continue otherwise. "At least... 35 years or so? Around the time I would've taken a ferry from Levincia to Kalos and ended up setting in motion the eventual meetings in Orre with Gonzap, Sub and Ein. I guess less if you count a very brief visit to tend to something, but when I barely spent a day before departing again, does it really count as coming back before now? Still... it'll be nice to see home again. In fact, Blizzard," he'd pause, looking towards Blizz again. "You might be interested to know that for all the differences regions like Kalos or Galar use for battles, Paldea's fairly straightforward. Normal, I guess you could call it."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:07 pm
SubonicXP
Darksol88

“Fair’s fair, Sub,” Aile chuckled. “And as for the missing... Well, most of the arm, it’s still odd. I still keep wanting to use it every now and then, but it’s getting better. Glad I learned how to be ambidextrous, though. That’s helped a bit, at least. And thankfully, no infection or anything going wrong with the stump.” She flexed her right hand, turning it over and looking at it before grinning at Sub. “The right hand’s doing fine under the increased usage, though, thanks for asking.” She then leaned back in her chair, raising an eyebrow. “How about yourself, Sub? How are you doing since... Well, I suppose everything since the tournament?”

She’d then give Cera an exasperated sigh as the comment of feeling threatened by Reno came up. “I’ll tell you what I told him. If I wanted to copy him, I’d have lost part of the opposite leg, too. Yes, that Hisui, and also wormholes. Wormholes everywhere. I’m going to assume Aden, Crystal, and Reno’s joyride into Ultra Space caused a chain reaction or something. I’m not the one to ask about how that stuff happens. I’m probably one of the most illiterate people on the team when it comes to that kind of stuff.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Atlantis_Darts
Blizzard120

Crystal tilted her head at Darts when he replied, though she’d give a nod and a smile to Doc Owl as a reply. Though, her eyes fell to the deck chair that Darts nodded to and hesitated. “Um… Doc, if you’d like the chair, feel free to take it. I’d rather not chance any property damage if I sat in it.” The hybrid would then lower her hand, a reflective glass-like barrier forming before it filled with light, weaving some steel chi into it to stabilize it before letting herself sit on the small hard-light platform she created next to the renegade hybrid. She would merely observe and listen to Darts and Doc as they spoke, noting how Darts seemed to drift off into his head as they took off. “Doc… I think I agree with him. At least with something being on your mind. I’d like to think we don’t have to worry about you being dour enough to ruin the vacation. Blizzard’s reaction to everything was certainly…” She trailed off, trying to figure out the right word or phrase to use. She’d shrug, though, coming up with nothing at the moment. “Considering Galar, though, one could probably forgive him a bit. Galar was… exciting, to say the least.” She wasn’t even there for what had happened afterwards, not until the race towards the finish like, at least, and for her, at least, the encounter with the Ziton might as well have been from another lifetime. It was in her personal timeline, at least. “Darts, you sure you don’t want to talk about it,” she’d ask him, her blue eyes focused on her fellow hybrid for the moment. “I’m more than willing to listen if you do. If not, we can just relax here in silence. I’m sure my Helioptile and I wouldn’t mind some sun bathing before we arrive in Paldea."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:12 pm
Reno would already be bouncing around slightly and warming up when Aden got up to the top deck, the Co-Leader's Reuniclus keeping an eye out on both its trainer and the surroundings. Turning to look towards Aden, Reno would give a small wave before beckoning him over. "Alright, so you wanna throw the first punch? I really wanna gauge what exactly you can do. And it might not just be the psychic energy stuff I tell you to work on. Hate to have 'potential to break wrist' as an unaddressed thing because you throw a punch weird." Reno said, his excitement palpable as he squared up against his sparring partner. It was time to see what exactly he was made of.

----

Aria would feel a little excitement cross her as Monique's innocent question came out. And even more glee as Clara came over to add even more fuel to her fire for presenting. "Oh, I have so much to tell you guys then." Aria said, quickly shuffling herself over closer to her two friends. "So I'm not like huge huge, but I've got a few people who follow me for music, a few who follow for the vlogging bits, and the typical 'oh you're so pretty, please listen to me overshare to you like we actually known each other' types. It means I can get out a lot of good public knowledge about myself, about the general team, and I get to see how people react to it. With Klinktot, its a lot of decently-edited short videos that might not pack content but does at least give an elevator pitch about the sort of things you do or find funny." Aria rambled out, quickly bringing up her phone and video of Iono that she was currently running to help demonstrate her next point. "What this Iono person does is livestreaming, so there's no way to edit it, its a lot longer, but you get the advantage of being live to your audience and being able to interact back and forth with them in real time. And...yeah she's over the top but its part of the sell for her content. It's a little old school, but the increased intensity can make for a good sell and easy way for an audience to get an attachment. It can also lead to easy alienation from that extreme personality, but there isn't exactly a formula to 'success on social media'. No matter how many times I ask GRAY to check."  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:39 pm
Darksol88

Espeon_Commander

"That's the prevailing theory." Sub spoke up, his commented directed at the possibility that Crystal and company were responsible for at least one wormhole appearing, a slightly annoyed tone in his voice. "That said I do admit that Crystal brought back some crucial data and Reno's suits were able to record some very useful information about the nature of Ultra Space so I can't be too mad about their little trip, even though it was behind my back." The man grumbled, turning his chair so he was at an angle instead of directly facing the table and kicked his feet up on said table.

"I do have some good news about tall that though and why I feel fine vacationing. Thanks to the acquired data GRAY was able to adjust our sensory arrays and, in theory, is now able to detect a wormhole opening before it fully manifests itself. From our point of view they are sudden and spontaneous but in actuality there is a lot of build up before they rip open. So if GRAY detect something weird he'll let us know and we can teleport on over and prepare ourselves. Thankfully though he hasn't detect even the mildest fluctuation." Sub explained to his teammates, that last part actually unnerved him as the bounty hunter's comment about the Recond Squad rung in his head.

"So, Aile, ever been to Paldea? I only ask as you're our Kalos native, your homeland neighbors to this place, plus you weren't exactly poor growing up, now were you?" He grinned at the former petty noble.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff