Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Sûzat Lands
[META] The Great Search (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Avid_RPer18 rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 1 Total: 8 (2-20)

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2022 6:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

Mzia fidgeted and asked her friend if it was okay if she could be quiet a bit, she'd be happy to listen if Ru wanted to keep talking and chatting, but she was feeling like she wanted to just take a breather. Ru smiled and nodded. "Of course, that's fine." She hummed softly in thought and trod on thinking on what to say. If this whole situation was stressing Mzia out, continuing to puzzle it out loud would probably keep her anxiety high. Ru was fine with multitasking. "You know, we should get together and share a meal together sometime soon. Just a pleasant time to chat, fill our bellies, catch up on the latest chatter from our neighbors." Goodness knows one of her own neighbors was keen on sharing the gossip she'd collected from around parties and work places. Ru typically just let her go on, but the company was nice and, to be sure, she sometimes had some serious stories.

Mzia perked some. "I'd like that, yeah. Maybe if you swing by my place for the get together, I can see about catching a nearby sibling or two of mine to introduce you to. I'm sure they'd be delighted to get to know you, Ru."

Was there a cheeky edge to that last statement? She narrowed her eyes at her friend who simply grinned and blinked back at her. Eh, she'd save that question for later. "We can work out the details another time. And we can always alternate. I'd be a bit offended if you insisted on it being a one time deal," Her tone was matter of fact, but she offered the other hobbit a grin of her own to soften the effect.

Mzia was seemingly aghast. "Nooo! I'd do no such thing! We'll work it out." She nodded in affirmation, to punctuate her own statement. She perked her ears and angled her head, "Shall we try drifting this way a bit?"

Ru bit back a little laugh, "Sure, let's." She was glad that it seemed Mzia was feeling a bit more centered again.  
Ice_Dragon_Demon rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 3 Total: 13 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2022 6:53 pm
Kasul 's head went up as another shout went out this time from a pair of lioness's. Did the cub get picked up perhaps? It was a possibility then again the two sets of tracks could be unrelated. The male lion seemed to be following parallel and the lionesses seemed to tag on after as well.

She herself had been so far of little help it seemed. Kasul, had been hoping to find something and only gotten a miss.  

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
Ice_Dragon_Demon rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 8 Total: 15 (2-20)

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2022 7:02 pm
Padding through feeling the earth a bit softer under her large paws Kasul was a decently sized she made a point to take a good look at the pawprints as she passed them padding softly behind the group. they seemed to know where they were going in comparison to her. She wasn't sure anymore if it was a cub they were going to find. Hopefully the cub was alright with this larger creature.

Her ears rotated, as she padded forward hoping to hear whatever it was ahead of time.  
Avid_RPer18 rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 9 Total: 19 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2022 7:02 pm
User Image

Surely, there were signs to point to who left those big footprints. There was bound to be more traces someplace. Deeper impressions, grass more disturbed at the passing of whomever walked through, something. He sniff the air as it shifted. How long ago had they passed through? Had Hateya gone with them or did she simply see them and were watching from a distance, perhaps not noticing how far she had been wandering? Hmmm. The possibilities swimming around in his head made Yehudah snort. Too many what ifs...  

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

Avid_RPer18 rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-20)

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2022 7:09 pm
User ImageUser Image

The friends took to zig zagging in wide, shallow passes, keeping in one direction before angling off in an adjacent direction after a time. Progress was being made, imprints had been found, the Thain's daughter's and the mystery individual. There had to be more traces amidst the grasses.  
Ice_Dragon_Demon rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 2 Total: 9 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2022 7:11 pm
Kasul, wished there were some larger trees in the area, at the very least to get height, getting a better look around from another perspective might yield another clue. She watched the lioness's zigzag across each other's paths as they continued forward.  

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Avid_RPer18 rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 10 Total: 14 (2-20)

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2022 7:12 pm
User Image

Hmmm, there had to be a way to get a better view. It was so easy for things to get lost and swallowed up in the sea of swaying grasses. Yehudah paused to drink in his surroundings, taking a moment to visually spot any nearby searchers he could see. There were some options of who he could approach for ideas.  
Ice_Dragon_Demon rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 10 Total: 12 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2022 7:19 pm
User Image
Hirsuti was enjoying a rather lengthy run, noticing the oddly constructed group trudging through the soft earth Hirsuti paused to consider that something might be up. "Hello" he called forward "What's going on?" he was a rather charming cheetah himself. he was light enough to still stay on top of the softer earth without sinking in as much as the leopard. The Welcoming pride, he'd heard only accepted lions, so the leopard must have been passing through and decided to help.  

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Ice_Dragon_Demon rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 10 Total: 19 (2-20)

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2022 7:25 pm
Kasul glanced up in surprise and a as the cheetah came and addressed the group. "The pride lost a cub" Kasul said simply showing her resting sour face. they definitely needed more cheetahs there had been two earlier and two hyenas. She didn't really care much herself as he golden eyes focused on the new arrival. "the lions there found clues so we're headed this way."

The cheetah seemed to nod and regard her, as she spoke, Kasul shrugged him off and continued forward.  
Ice_Dragon_Demon rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 7 Total: 15 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2022 7:35 pm
He flashed a charming smile at the leopard, even though she gave him an rather annoyed look. Sour wasn't she? He gave a chuckle, not all were as friendly, she spoke about a lost cub and he became more concerned. He had cubs of his own, lovely female from a cheetah pride. After the cubs had grown a bit he took off, he knew they might hate him but he had to keep moving.

"That's awful, we should find them!" He said taking a look at the larger footprints before they seemed to vanish "My aren't those large?" he said as he broke into a medium speed run. he wanted to stay on top of the soft earth. If he sunk into it he'd end up hurting himself.  

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Avid_RPer18 rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 10 Total: 17 (2-20)

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2022 7:42 pm
User Image

With his cursory looks around, he mulled over his options. A leopard and a cheetah definitely stood out, he wasn't familiar with either of them, but they were here regardless! The farmer made his way over but paused a respectful distance away. "Hi, yes, beg your pardon. I'm Yehudah. How'd you do? There's a slight rise nearby that has a shrub on top of it that I can kind of get up into. This may be an odd ask, but if you're helping, would you like to hop up on my back to see what you might see and I could be a little extra height for you to get a slightly better view over the grassland? Mm. One of you I could manage, but I don't think I could handle the both of you." Though it seemed the cheetah was set on dashing off to search, appropriate he guessed? Any help at all was appreciated.

Ice_Dragon_Demon
You've been spotted! biggrin

Avid_RPer18 rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2022 7:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

The paths they followed were less sharp now, gentle tracing curves weaving wide arcs through the landscape, pausing periodically to peek under the odd shrub or seemingly matted down patch of grass just in case anything may have been covered up or hidden. They were heading off the same general direction that the prints had been leading, so that was something.  

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

Ice_Dragon_Demon rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 8 Total: 12 (2-20)

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2022 7:52 pm
Kasul huffed at the cheetah as he ran off ahead. Kasul huffed, she disliked being bothered, this entire thing was a bother. Seeing everyone helping though made it uncomfortable in the pit of her stomach, so she'd gotten up, but it was still a quite bit awkward.

No sooner did the cheetah leave did the lion that found the cubs initial tracks came over and introduced himself.

She took a look in the direction he mentioned, that she could do. She Gave the lion a nod. Making a mental note to herself. She was definitely going to find some trees again when this was over. The Grassland was nice for hunting but it didn't beat a nice batch of trees.

"Kasul." wasn't great with the pleasantries she preferred a more simple approach. "Shall we?" she said padding up to the bush. Waiting for him to get in front of her so she could hop on his back.

Avid_RPer18

SilverLutz
Clue Please~!

Avid_RPer18 rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 8 Total: 13 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2022 7:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

"You know what would be handy in this situation," Mzia began as the pair of hobbits walked. "A bird friend. Or a someone with a bird friend."

Ru tipped her head and nodded in agreement. "You're not wrong there, Mzia. Maybe, heavens forbid it, just in case this were to happen again, befriending an amiable bird of some variety would be useful. An eye in the sky as it were. Hm."  

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

Avid_RPer18 rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-20)

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2022 7:59 pm
User Image

"Pleased to meet you," He echoed upon learning her name. "Let's!" He paced up the rise and climbed awkwardly up into the shrub, making sure he was as stable and braced as possible, giving her a good ramp to climb up and get a look around. "I'm ready for you."

Ice_Dragon_Demon

[IC] Sûzat Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces