Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anika Nyame
Captain

Interesting Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Not hungry." She continued to paw clumsily through the cupboard, knocking over all the dried goods and making a general mess of it before closing the door. It seemed the bottle wasn't hidden in there. Perhaps he would notice the tattoo normally peeking out from her shirt was absent, or perhaps he wouldn't. A heavy sigh slipped past her lips and she slapped one hand into the counter and then another so she could drag herself off the floor. Aella wobbled on her stiletto booties which she had miraculously kept on and leaned heavily on the counter until she managed to find her center of balance. When she turned around to return the stove, she shot Mephitis a glance. He’d see the streaked make up on her cheeks and the dead look in her eyes. Aella may have been awake and functioning but she looked dead inside as if everything had frozen over and gone numb. "You're in the way. " Aella informed him flatly and gestured to the stove.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:46 am

"I'm calling bullshit on that. You might not think you do but your body definitely does. You're going to end up passing out if you- Holy f.." Meph's words were immediately silenced as soon as he laid eyes upon Aella. He might have looked like a mess, but she was an absolute wreck! It was like Aella's body was there and moving, but the soul was long gone. He blinked a few times but never moved. "Are you..." No, she was not okay. The answer was ******** obvious! Might as well move to the next question. "What happened?"

The Panda Samurai

Hilarious Codger

Anika Nyame
Captain

Interesting Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:12 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Where to start? Aella paused, continuing to look at him with her lackluster stare. She wasn't silent because she couldn't speak, she just didn't know how to tell him everything that happened. Her eyes shifted away, deciding that it would be easier to just get it out there if she didn't have a personal connection. "V died." She said flatly. The water behind him whistled so she pushed lightly on his hip to guide him out of her way.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:14 am

Those pale pink eyes opened even wider and the color in the boy's face disappeared as Aella hit him with the news. The young dragon had only spoke with Alluvion a few times before. One of said conversations had been terrifyingly important. However, the shock of losing a roommate still struck a heavy blow to him. Mephitis opened and closed his mouth as he tried to find the words to say.

Only the tea kettle was able to bring him back to reality as he stepped to the side for Aella. "The letter..." It had been from V. How had he not realized it until now? He was the only other person who knew Aella was mind controlled... The tattoo! "A-Aella, do you... Do you still have that tattoo?"

The Panda Samurai

Hilarious Codger

Anika Nyame
Captain

Interesting Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Aella flicked the switch off and poured the hot water into the waiting cup so her sleeping medication could steep. She had no intention on attending classes that day and she didn't think the school would come after her for it. All she wanted to do was sleep away the time in blissful ignorance. Once the hot water was poured, she moved the kettle off to the side and glanced at Meph over her shoulder. His question actually piqued her interest and he'd see some sharpness stir in her dull gaze. "I don't know." She said and used both of her hands to lift her hair up. It was a thick and voluminous mess so even with both hands some locks escaped and tumbled over her fingers, but enough of it was out of the way that he would be able to check for himself. "Do I?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2022 7:35 am
The Panda Samurai

Even when Mephitis was desperate to know the answer, the young man could stop himself from averting his eyes as Aella lifted her hair. The boy was still so terrible to anything he perceived as sexual, even when Aella really wasn't showing anything off! Still, he managed to rip his eyes towards her back and actually checked for a tattoo... Nothing. "I don't see anything? Was it something really big?"

The Panda Samurai

Hilarious Codger

Anika Nyame
Captain

Interesting Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Yeah," Aella replied flatly, wondering exactly how she had gotten rid of it. "It ran along my spine from top to bottom." He would definitely have seen it popping out from the top collar of her shirt and the bottom couple inches since her mid-drift was exposed. She supposed it must have been a magical mark or something and disappeared when Nurse Kalen died. She dropped her hair. "Guess it's gone then." She picked up her teacup and turned around, blowing lightly on the surface of the amber colored water of her tea cup to cool it as she waited for Meph to move. Since she was now holding a cup of hot liquid, she was more reluctant to push him out of the way.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:39 am

"I-I see. Well, that's good then." Was it good? With V now dead and Aella looking like this, Mephitis had to wonder just how much happened! The girl was clearly distraught but he didn't know what he was suppose to do. He looked down at her for a moment but never got out of her way. "You seriously need some food and you also need to stop drinking."

The Panda Samurai

Hilarious Codger

Anika Nyame
Captain

Interesting Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2022 4:48 pm
"Yea. " She replied flatly, continuing to stand still and wait with her dead eyes. "Eh." She said to his second comment, not really giving him anything. He hadn't asked and she didn't really want to talk about it. They were dead, it was over, she could move on. Or sleep. whenever her yea wasn't scalding hot. She continued making little ripples on the liquid surface inside her mug.

Mephitis stood there in silence for a bit as he tried to find the words to say. He really wished he could think up something reassuring or even inspiring. However, the only thing that came up was Deia and the deal she made with Cash... Now wasn't the time. "Do you... Like chocolate? Want me to make you something?"

Aella didn't want food and she was about to reiterate that fact but her stomach growled loudly as if a giant hungry tiger had somehow hidden in her slender waistline. "..." There was a moment of deadpan silence where she looked away from him, embarrassed and thinking of some way to respond. Nothing came to mind though. She kept her gaze averted, not exactly agreeing to food but not turning it down either since she stomach clearly had its own opinion. "What can you make with chocolate?"

Mephitis quirked his brow a bit as he heard the roaring monster within Aella's taut stomach. The boy even looking down as if he was expecting the thing to start speaking. His eyes then locked upon Aella's once again. It was clear that she wasn't leaving without eating... Even if Mephitis wasn't sure what he was going to make. "I mean, I could make a few things with chocolate but that'd take a while. I just have little stash of it. You can nibble on that while I make some actual food." A 'Little' stash was an understatement. Mephitis had a damn gold mine of some super fine and expensive chocolates. Usually, that was the only thing that appeared in the company checkbooks for him. Granted, to him, they might as well cost a penny...

"I'll have to pass. I won't be awake long enough to eat, this stuff will knock me out in about fifteen minutes." She rose her cup between them in a silent salute and attempted to step around Mephitis, since he didn't seem to be taking her hints and moving out of her way.

Mephitis reaches for the tea and lifts the scalding liquid up and away from Aella. "You can have a nap after some actual food, okay?"

Aella looks like she wants to fight him over it but sighs instead. "Fine."

Meph guides her back towards the breakfast table before swiftly dipping away to grab a chocolate bar from his stash.
"You like eggs? Bacon? Gotta' request?"

Reluctantly let's him lead her around. "None of those go with chocolate. " She informs him flatly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2022 10:10 pm
"Chocolate goes with everything. Also, the chocolate is just a snack for you to nibble on. You need food... Actual food." Meph huffs as he leans against the counter. "Unless you have an idea"

States at him unblinking. "Cake is food, can you make cake?"

"I'm not making you cake. Pick something actually nutritious."

She frowns at him.

Meph just sighs as he starts searching for stuff, pulling out a pan first before looking for eggs

Aella goes to the table and flops into a chair so she can put her chin in her hand and stare out the window. She's just gonna be a moper while he cooks.

"Are you lactose intolerant?"

"No. "

"Sweet. I love cheese. Let's do a breakfast burrito then."

"Fine. "

"... I just realized I could have made pancakes instead. That goes great with chocolate. Uhhhh..." Kitchen just sounds like a warzone.

"I don't like chocolate pancakes."
She says after a minute.

“… Guess I’ll eat them then.” Grumbles as he switches things around again. After hearing Meph tear through the kitchen for a while, she’ll be presented with a full on breakfast burrito. Pico, cheddar, eggs, and black beans on the side cause he wasn’t sure if she’d like that. He’s chewing on a pancake with chocolate chips in it

Aella eats but picks at it all finicky. She doesn't have an appetite but she doesn't have the energy to out stubborn him so she's just placating him by eating.

Mephitis is trying to act casual but it’s clear that he’s watching her like a hawk. He wants to make sure Aella actually eats something for once. He does take the chance to lean over and sniff at her tea. He won’t say it but he wanted to know if it was alcohol.  

Anika Nyame
Captain

Interesting Genius

Anika Nyame
Captain

Interesting Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2022 10:20 pm
Aella sits and stares at him unblinking, chewing the same bite mechanically.

Awkward tension rises as Meph tries to think of how to bring up the things he needs to talk to her about. Would this be a bad time to ask for sexy pictures? Or to ask if she would let him turn her into Cash?

Aella continues to sit and stare at him unblinking, chewing the same bite mechanically.

Meph purses his lips. It's stupidly obvious that he wants to ask something but it feels so wrong. Neither one is a good request but he can't just stay silent. Cash was too heavy so why not the pictures? Yeah, that'd be great. Hey, I know a dorm mate just died but I need photos... His face is growing redder and redder. "I-I um... I might need your help"

"I'm the last person you want helping you." Said flatly as she continues to stare at him unblinking, chewing the same bite mechanically.

"Not really a choice either way"
Mephitis takes a deep breath and lets out a long whine, "Caaaause both things deal with you. T-The other one can wait but... I need..." Face is a damn cherry as he fumbles around, "To protect Akyrie fr-from something gross and terrible and horrible and and and... I just... I need photos of... You."

Aella sits and stares at him unblinking, chewing the same bite mechanically. "... english."

Leans forward as he starts coughing like usual when something sexual gets brought up "I-I need... L-Lewd photos of you."

Aella sits and stares at him unblinking, chewing the same bite mechanically.

silence

"For... Akyrie."

Fumes burst out of the side of his mask as he realized how terribly he approached this "N-No! She's not like that! W-Well, I don't know if she's like that but that isn't what this is about! The photos aren't for h-h-her it's..." Groans "I'm being blackmailed. If I don't get photos of you, then a certain a*****e will get photos of Akyrie!"

"..."
"Fine."
"No n***s."

"S... Seriously?" Seems stunned

"Seriously. No n***s."
rolls her eyes with annoyance
seems to think he's upset he's not getting n***s

Actually seems strangely relieved as he sits there for a moment. Well, that was one major problem down. He taps the table for a bit. "Cool. Um... We can talk about the other thing later. I guess just... Send that stuff whenever. Just need a few a week."

Aella raised a brow and puts her fork down and leans forward, dead serious. "I'm not taking them. You want them, you take them. "

Mephitis freezes and turns as white as a sheet as he slowly looks up towards Aella "H... Huh?"

Leans back in her chair and simply resumes eating while he let's it sink in.

He stares at her as he tries to figure out if its a joke. The look on her face says it isn't but he still asks. "Y... You're just screwing with me, right?"

"You expect me to simply solve your problem? You figure out clothing, possess, angles, and a camera and I'll show up."

"WHAT?!" His face is bright red again as he starts up a coughing fit. This was not what he wanted

Stops eating to stare at him seriously. "You think I'm being unreasonable." She says plainly.

Bites his tongue cause he can't lose this deal. However, this is insanity for him. "Noooo, I just... I'm not good at stuff like that."

"And what, you think I'm a lingerie model or a stripper that just poses for guys whenever they ask? For free?"
Aella crosses her arms over her chest.

Mephitis opens his mouth a few times but is already shaking his head no. He didn't have a good view of Aella but he didn't view her like that. He finally manages to croak out, "No. I just... This is gonna be hard. It feels scummy"

"Your request was scummy." She says matter of factly without holding back. Aella was confident in her body, but she also had quite a bit of pride and it had taken a beating lately. She wasn't going to let anyone else trample on it. "I like Akyrie so I'll help you out, but I'm not going to do it for you." Aella takes another bite of the burrito now that he'd taken a look in the mirror of what he was really asking.

"That's fair." It really was a scummy request. He was slipping so low because he didn't know how else to handle the situation. Honestly, he should just man up and face Axel but he didn't want to risk getting kicked out of school. He sighs as he slumps a little more. "Thanks."

"You're welcome." Aella pushed the plate of half eaten burrito at him. "Can I have my tea now?" Or was he going to try and talk her into going to school now that she'd eaten?

Thankfully he let her drink her tea in peace and sleep the day of classes away.  
Dorm Shenanigans

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff