Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Blizz vs Horus / Freth vs Silver [Day 3] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:57 pm
Atlantis_Darts

The submission move drags both of them to the ground, and as the two of them tumble and Blizz moves to hyper-extend her elbow, he would feel an additional force tugging at his hands and arms as he attempted to wrest Hinterbane from the clutches of the attacker in front of him. This invisible force would wrench upwards and try to keep the sword-wielders limb from going in the direction he wanted. The sign of a trained professional, she reaches across her other, free hand, and clasps her wrist, expertly preventing the disarming by armbar. "This... She hisses through clenched beak, her eyes glowing with the strain of psychic-ally keeping her arm from snapping. "This is what I was talking about... this madness, inside of you... this is what dooms the world." She can't get her arm free with the bigger, heaver Articuno hybrid using his full weight on it so she decides to opt for another tactic, rolling her weight on top of him and putting the point of her elbow in the crook underneath Blizzard's chin, effectively cutting his air supply off as she bears down her own weight on top of the singular pressure spot.

"Ack-" I ended up losing my leverage as she managed to struggle about with a combination of strength and psychic prowess, managing to shift herself to gain the upper hand 'Madness' she'd exclaim. She never met Reno if she thinks what I am going through is madness. Regardless, this was bad. I needed to get her off of me. Wait...she's committed...I still had her sword arm. She's hell bent on choking me out with her free other elbow, at least enough to break my hold on her. She's mine...

As opposed to trying to struggle her off of me, I held tighter on the arm I had latched onto. While she managed to get out of the arm bar, her weight was still on her arm, and by extension my grip. I focused as hard as I can. A hard chill started to form on her arm. If I wasn't going to break it off. I was going to freeze it off. Hinterbane wasn't going to be able to help her like this either.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:04 pm
Blizzard120

"Ack-" I ended up losing my leverage as she managed to struggle about with a combination of strength and psychic prowess, managing to shift herself to gain the upper hand 'Madness' she'd exclaim. She never met Reno if she thinks what I am going through is madness. Regardless, this was bad. I needed to get her off of me. Wait...she's committed...I still had her sword arm. She's hell bent on choking me out with her free other elbow, at least enough to break my hold on her. She's mine...

As opposed to trying to struggle her off of me, I held tighter on the arm I had latched onto. While she managed to get out of the arm bar, her weight was still on her arm, and by extension my grip. I focused as hard as I can. A hard chill started to form on her arm. If I wasn't going to break it off. I was going to freeze it off. Hinterbane wasn't going to be able to help her like this either.

It wasn't like she wanted to keep her weight on top of Blizz, she just needed him to focus on something other than hyper extending the elbow because once he let up on doing that, even with the size discrepancy she was in a perfect position to roll across his body and use the momentum to flip him up and over her, where she dislodged him with a firm kick to the ribs of her own that, combined with the momentum of the monkey flip would have little trouble sending him off skating across the ground away from her. And if he didn't let go of the arm? Let's just say his beak was going to have seen better days than the ground it would be meeting.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:33 pm
I broke the hold, bucking up and rolling back. I couldn't get any more purchase on the lock and she wasn't giving me the time of day to finish giving her the cold shoulder, among other things. I couldn't relent. I sprung back right for her, driving one blow right after the other. Crushing blows. Infuriated blows. Weaving to avert any counter with the blade, and with one hard targeted strike, finally got what I accomplished. The sword plants right into the ground, easily as its frost-powered edge met the earth. That was it. I had to finish her. Now. I won't get another shot at this.

"I have. No idea. What in the hell you saw!" I said, striking as hard as I could, left and right swings. "Afraid of some boogyman from an event that hasn't even happened yet! AS IF IT WILL EVER HAPPEN!" Another smash. "And YOUR solution to all of this!" Another crushing blow. "Is to!" Another smash. "Kill one of the people!" Another couple of blows. "THAT IS TRYING TO MAKE A BLASTED DIFFERENCE HOWEVER MINOR!" Three more crushing blows. "ON THIS LONE DUST-SPECK IN THIS UNIVERSE!?" Another hard smash. "INSTEAD OF GOING AFTER WHAT CAUSES THE PROBLEM IN THE FIRST PLACE!" A hard spin kick, knocking her away for a second. "And not only that...oh no...you not only invade the life of your target...YOU FREAKIN' INVOLVE OTHERS THAT HAD NO BUSINESS IN IT! PEOPLE THAT I CARE ABOUT!" Another rush and another hard pummeling, before one hard thrust kick to send her away once more. 'Finish her...now. Now!' I could only think.

I raised my arm up, hard charging a dense mass of power and brought it in front of me. My eyes glowing an icy blue, locking on with Mind Reader. There was no escaping this one. "Time to confront fears, blasted harpy...this ends now..." I said in a low, infuriated growl. The icy might that was Sheer Cold was unleashed.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:06 pm
Blizzard120
I broke the hold, bucking up and rolling back. I couldn't get any more purchase on the lock and she wasn't giving me the time of day to finish giving her the cold shoulder, among other things. I couldn't relent. I sprung back right for her, driving one blow right after the other. Crushing blows. Infuriated blows. Weaving to avert any counter with the blade, and with one hard targeted strike, finally got what I accomplished. The sword plants right into the ground, easily as its frost-powered edge met the earth. That was it. I had to finish her. Now. I won't get another shot at this.

"I have. No idea. What in the hell you saw!" I said, striking as hard as I could, left and right swings. "Afraid of some boogyman from an event that hasn't even happened yet! AS IF IT WILL EVER HAPPEN!" Another smash. "And YOUR solution to all of this!" Another crushing blow. "Is to!" Another smash. "Kill one of the people!" Another couple of blows. "THAT IS TRYING TO MAKE A BLASTED DIFFERENCE HOWEVER MINOR!" Three more crushing blows. "ON THIS LONE DUST-SPECK IN THIS UNIVERSE!?" Another hard smash. "INSTEAD OF GOING AFTER WHAT CAUSES THE PROBLEM IN THE FIRST PLACE!" A hard spin kick, knocking her away for a second. "And not only that...oh no...you not only invade the life of your target...YOU FREAKIN' INVOLVE OTHERS THAT HAD NO BUSINESS IN IT! PEOPLE THAT I CARE ABOUT!" Another rush and another hard pummeling, before one hard thrust kick to send her away once more. 'Finish her...now. Now!' I could only think.

I raised my arm up, hard charging a dense mass of power and brought it in front of me. My eyes glowing an icy blue, locking on with Mind Reader. There was no escaping this one. "Time to confront fears, blasted harpy...this ends now..." I said in a low, infuriated growl. The icy might that was Sheer Cold was unleashed.

The world turned to blackness and the inky blackness of night took form as the temperature dropped well below zero, ice crystals shimmering and the earth cracking as all of the moisture in it was flash frozen solid in an instant. The air chills, heat waves rising steadily in the form of fog off the edges of the area the two were doing battle in as the essence of cold itself began descending on the Psychic-type hybrid. Pokemon begin screeching in terror, fleeing anything resembling near the edge of this conflict as the very water in the air turns to dust and shatters from proximity to the sub-zero temperatures coming off of Blizzard's attack. With Mind Reader locking onto the Psychic, even with her bag of mental tricks there was no way she was going to get out of this one especially without her sword. But instead of meeting her maker, or coming to peace with the universe, she does something very uncharacteristic of herself so far. She smiles.

Stepping forward to meet the Sheer Cold, she raises one hand the one with the palm ringed in triangular metal. Maybe it had seemed ornamental before, but now the wound hidden beneath it cracks the purple plumage on her palm and opens wide, a criss-crossing maw of a coldness far, far beyond anything Blizzard was capable of summoning. The ebony depths of space would probably seem warm compared to the energy now coming from the wound on the hunter's hand as she raises it skyward, with a flash of the cosmic void accompanying it the wound on her hand seems to slurp up the Sheer Cold greedily, the massive icy energy attack compressing down and cylindrifying until it was of a reasonable size and shape to absorb its way into her wound, lapping up the attack like some kind of bestial ice Pokemon. The energy that accompanied this feat would be very, very familiar to Blizz. It was the coldness that overtakes a body once all the warmth had left it. It was the emptiness and frigidity of the vacuum of the universe. It was the inevitable slowdown and death of all things through the great chill and entropy. It was the Ice Elemental.

He probably wouldn't have time to come to terms with that fact though as she projected her palm down and outwards at him, a massive blast of energy dwarfing anything including the Sheer Cold the Snagem had sent flying a moment before, this time converted into a concussive burst of force that was decidedly Psychic in nature, powerful enough to send him flying and probably too fast to block. Almost like she had sucked in his Sheer Cold and re-projected it back through herself and out the other end with a Psychic-type counterpart.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:28 pm
Atlantis_Darts
The world turned to blackness and the inky blackness of night took form as the temperature dropped well below zero, ice crystals shimmering and the earth cracking as all of the moisture in it was flash frozen solid in an instant. The air chills, heat waves rising steadily in the form of fog off the edges of the area the two were doing battle in as the essence of cold itself began descending on the Psychic-type hybrid. Pokemon begin screeching in terror, fleeing anything resembling near the edge of this conflict as the very water in the air turns to dust and shatters from proximity to the sub-zero temperatures coming off of Blizzard's attack. With Mind Reader locking onto the Psychic, even with her bag of mental tricks there was no way she was going to get out of this one especially without her sword. But instead of meeting her maker, or coming to peace with the universe, she does something very uncharacteristic of herself so far. She smiles.

Stepping forward to meet the Sheer Cold, she raises one hand the one with the palm ringed in triangular metal. Maybe it had seemed ornamental before, but now the wound hidden beneath it cracks the purple plumage on her palm and opens wide, a criss-crossing maw of a coldness far, far beyond anything Blizzard was capable of summoning. The ebony depths of space would probably seem warm compared to the energy now coming from the wound on the hunter's hand as she raises it skyward, with a flash of the cosmic void accompanying it the wound on her hand seems to slurp up the Sheer Cold greedily, the massive icy energy attack compressing down and cylindrifying until it was of a reasonable size and shape to absorb its way into her wound, lapping up the attack like some kind of bestial ice Pokemon. The energy that accompanied this feat would be very, very familiar to Blizz. It was the coldness that overtakes a body once all the warmth had left it. It was the emptiness and frigidity of the vacuum of the universe. It was the inevitable slowdown and death of all things through the great chill and entropy. It was the Ice Elemental.

He probably wouldn't have time to come to terms with that fact though as she projected her palm down and outwards at him, a massive blast of energy dwarfing anything including the Sheer Cold the Snagem had sent flying a moment before, this time converted into a concussive burst of force that was decidedly Psychic in nature, powerful enough to send him flying and probably too fast to block. Almost like she had sucked in his Sheer Cold and re-projected it back through herself and out the other end with a Psychic-type counterpart.

With the massive blast unleashed towards this assailant, I had won. At least...that's what I thought. I perked up, and before the attack could make its usual crash and detonate, leaving her in a massive icy tomb, I could only stare in confusion, until I had a slight realization as to what was happening. Instinctively, I glanced back a good ways behind me. Hinterbane was still there, planted in the ground where I forced her to drop it. That wasn't anything resembling a Protect shield or anything of that sort...what was-

Instincts started to trip once more. I went wide eyed. I needed to move. I...wasn't able to. I couldn't react fast enough to even brace for impact. The massive wave of power rushed right over me, perhaps through me in some respects. Blown away by the massive backlash of whatever that was. I soared above the ground a really good distance until I made impact, hitting a ground like a smooth rock skipping on water. A good few times at that, before finally coming to an abrupt stop, slamming into a large boulder that was embedded in the ground.

I sat there against the boulder, upright, but with no fight left. I struggled to keep the last vestiges of consciousnesses I had; blanking out pretty frequently. I...wanted to sleep now. Part of me refused to...there was still a fight to be had. But...I...couldn't move. I was numb all over. I couldn't even tell I was still breathing. What was that just now...did I feel Celcius just now? What is going on here? Too many questions that I struggled to conjure up on my own in my mind. I...want sleep...

Playing to the assailant's favor in all of this, apart from the proverbial ace up the sleeve of the century, the last several minutes of me constantly wailing away on her, giving her no breathing room...I was hitting the proverbial ignore button on what my body was telling me. I had pushed myself well and beyond what anyone should have. For that matter, conjuring up a Sheer Cold was too much of a ask in the end after taking such a beating prior by her. Everything about me was wanting to shut down now...I...want sleep...

Was...this honestly it? Dead to rights just like that? By some psycho woman I don't even know or ever heard of declaring prophecies and what-not. Unceremonious, with all considered. Battered, bloodied, and perhaps arguably standing no chance in the long run, with too many questions as to why. There was no Aden do-overs, no second second winds, no nothing...am I...actually scared? I don't know...I...want sleep...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:18 pm
Blizzard120

With the massive blast unleashed towards this assailant, I had won. At least...that's what I thought. I perked up, and before the attack could make its usual crash and detonate, leaving her in a massive icy tomb, I could only stare in confusion, until I had a slight realization as to what was happening. Instinctively, I glanced back a good ways behind me. Hinterbane was still there, planted in the ground where I forced her to drop it. That wasn't anything resembling a Protect shield or anything of that sort...what was-

Instincts started to trip once more. I went wide eyed. I needed to move. I...wasn't able to. I couldn't react fast enough to even brace for impact. The massive wave of power rushed right over me, perhaps through me in some respects. Blown away by the massive backlash of whatever that was. I soared above the ground a really good distance until I made impact, hitting a ground like a smooth rock skipping on water. A good few times at that, before finally coming to an abrupt stop, slamming into a large boulder that was embedded in the ground.

I sat there against the boulder, upright, but with no fight left. I struggled to keep the last vestiges of consciousnesses I had; blanking out pretty frequently. I...wanted to sleep now. Part of me refused to...there was still a fight to be had. But...I...couldn't move. I was numb all over. I couldn't even tell I was still breathing. What was that just now...did I feel Celcius just now? What is going on here? Too many questions that I struggled to conjure up on my own in my mind. I...want sleep...

Playing to the assailant's favor in all of this, apart from the proverbial ace up the sleeve of the century, the last several minutes of me constantly wailing away on her, giving her no breathing room...I was hitting the proverbial ignore button on what my body was telling me. I had pushed myself well and beyond what anyone should have. For that matter, conjuring up a Sheer Cold was too much of a ask in the end after taking such a beating prior by her. Everything about me was wanting to shut down now...I...want sleep...

Was...this honestly it? Dead to rights just like that? By some psycho woman I don't even know or ever heard of declaring prophecies and what-not. Unceremonious, with all considered. Battered, bloodied, and perhaps arguably standing no chance in the long run, with too many questions as to why. There was no Aden do-overs, no second second winds, no nothing...am I...actually scared? I don't know...I...want sleep...

Retrieving Hinterbane from its resting spot where it stood, ceremoniously tall and proud impaled into the ground, the hunter leveled her weapon grimly at her frozen quarry. She could see it in his face. The same look that crept into the one-hundred nineteen targets before him. He was trapped like a Rattata in a skinner box that has realized all it has to do is push that little button and get the release it so desperately craves.

To her credit she doesn't dally, doesn't savor the moment. She approaches the kneeling Articuno hybrid and, wiping a little blood from her beak from the blows earlier, raises her sword above her head ceremonially. The dusky blade glints softly as she does it, a whisper of color along the dark edge of death. She doesn't ask him to say any final words, she doesn't gloat over the fact she's bested him. She merely closes her eyes and projects the mental images of the things she knows from his life that has made him happy. His teacher, Pryce. His son, Tristen. And there were other happy memories mixed in there too. Little baby Articunos toddling out of the nest, downy with fresh feathers. The thrill of a well-competed Pokemon battle. A warm psychic embrace wraps Blizzard in a hug and gives him a cup of hot cocoa with marshmallows in it. Warm and cozy and ready to die.

The sword falls.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:02 pm
Fell, it did. Upon the earth once more. Along with it, with a seemingly lifeless body, his head still attached to it, flopping onto the ground. A fist, icy blue and full of frustration, deeply embeds itself into the side of the assailant's face.

Quote:
Freth was in the lobby Motorstoke Stadium trying to at the very least mentally recover from a loss bequeathed to her. It was one she expected, but still a bit upset over due to who she lost to, or to be more specific, the opponents conduct during said match. As she was there, she ended up meeting a couple of trainers, one of which she came to find out was a newer member of Snagem, noting his apparent height being a slightly jarring initially. She would of had a decent conversation to get to know her new teammate, that was, until before any decent conversation started, she noted a large big screen television with the events playing out.

She saw her lover squaring off with...a Articuno of a different color. While seeing the outfit was weird, there was something that caught her attention, nothing that anyone else in that building would know about...she went wide-eyed. Not only that he was starting to take a beating, the assailant was wielding a sword...one just like Hinterbane. Was it actually Hinterbane? Either way, weapon on the field and no one was stepping in. She had to intervene. She had to bail out on the conversation she was about to have and dashed out the front door.

A running start away from the building and a hard leap to take flight. She had to make her way back out for the Wild Area and find where the two were. She was short on time. Making it out in the wild area, she tried to look around, trying to get a feel for the area. A power spike was close by, and a cold wind blew. There they were. She started to make her way down and started to traverse the Wild Area as fast as she could. In transit, the power spike, however, ceased. She wasn't sure what happened. Landing on the ground finally and making the hard sprint with agility, she continued to rush forward. There in the distance was the two, her love at the assailant's feet. Hinterbane brandished execution style once more. This unknown hybrid was not claiming him today...

The mighty Frustration attack launches the violet Articuno away, back down the field. With her clear for the moment, she knelt down, looking over her significant other. "Blizzard!? Blizzard!?" She lifts me back up, propping me back up against the boulder. Her voice...I wasn't really hearing her. Too much in a daze to even respond, too out of energy. Her face, a blur to me. "Holy-...you're a bloody mess! Blizzard, stay with me! Blizzard!" With not much anything resembling a response other than eyelids trying to struggle to stay open, she quickly pulled out her SNAG. "GRAY! I need an emergency evac now! Blizzard is down and possibly out! He needs out of here now! And get anyone available to my position!"

She then looked over beside her, Hinterbane was there ready for the taking. It was funny...thinking back. That blade was a headache to achieve many years ago, a time before Snagem. She fought over the one who would be her significant other over this blade. Who got this got to determine Celcius's fate...or so she believed at one time. In retrospect, she never deserved it. She knew that now. She had other intentions for this blade now. "We got to cut someone..." She then would say in the SNAG, stashing it and grabbing the blade by the hilt. The assailant's plan would once again find their way south...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:23 pm
Blizzard120
Fell, it did. Upon the earth once more. Along with it, with a seemingly lifeless body, his head still attached to it, flopping onto the ground. A fist, icy blue and full of frustration, deeply embeds itself into the side of the assailant's face.

Quote:
Freth was in the lobby Motorstoke Stadium trying to at the very least mentally recover from a loss bequeathed to her. It was one she expected, but still a bit upset over due to who she lost to, or to be more specific, the opponents conduct during said match. As she was there, she ended up meeting a couple of trainers, one of which she came to find out was a newer member of Snagem, noting his apparent height being a slightly jarring initially. She would of had a decent conversation to get to know her new teammate, that was, until before any decent conversation started, she noted a large big screen television with the events playing out.

She saw her lover squaring off with...a Articuno of a different color. While seeing the outfit was weird, there was something that caught her attention, nothing that anyone else in that building would know about...she went wide-eyed. Not only that he was starting to take a beating, the assailant was wielding a sword...one just like Hinterbane. Was it actually Hinterbane? Either way, weapon on the field and no one was stepping in. She had to intervene. She had to bail out on the conversation she was about to have and dashed out the front door.

A running start away from the building and a hard leap to take flight. She had to make her way back out for the Wild Area and find where the two were. She was short on time. Making it out in the wild area, she tried to look around, trying to get a feel for the area. A power spike was close by, and a cold wind blew. There they were. She started to make her way down and started to traverse the Wild Area as fast as she could. In transit, the power spike, however, ceased. She wasn't sure what happened. Landing on the ground finally and making the hard sprint with agility, she continued to rush forward. There in the distance was the two, her love at the assailant's feet. Hinterbane brandished execution style once more. This unknown hybrid was not claiming him today...

The mighty Frustration attack launches the violet Articuno away, back down the field. With her clear for the moment, she knelt down, looking over her significant other. "Blizzard!? Blizzard!?" She lifts me back up, propping me back up against the boulder. Her voice...I wasn't really hearing her. Too much in a daze to even respond, too out of energy. Her face, a blur to me. "Holy-...you're a bloody mess! Blizzard, stay with me! Blizzard!" With not much anything resembling a response other than eyelids trying to struggle to stay open, she quickly pulled out her SNAG. "GRAY! I need an emergency evac now! Blizzard is down and possibly out! He needs out of here now! And get anyone available to my position!"

She then looked over beside her, Hinterbane was there ready for the taking. It was funny...thinking back. That blade was a headache to achieve many years ago, a time before Snagem. She fought over the one who would be her significant other over this blade. Who got this got to determine Celcius's fate...or so she believed at one time. In retrospect, she never deserved it. She knew that now. She had other intentions for this blade now. "We got to cut someone..." She then would say in the SNAG, stashing it and grabbing the blade by the hilt. The assailant's plan would once again find their way south...

Smashed in the face by a fist from out of nowhere, the hunter picks herself up quickly, her Recon Gear swaying slightly as she gets to her feet with a flap of her wings. Who... was that? Another Articuno hybrid? blue]"You stay out of this!" she shouts at the sword-wielding femme fatale now blocking the path between her and her target. "You're saving the most genocidal maniac in the known world!" She checks a display screen located on her wrist before she flips it up to display a hologram. A 3D rendering of Blizzard would appear between them with the notation '4000/4000 Simulations Estimation = Heat Death of the Universe' emblazoned above him. "The math doesn't lie. He's been the resultant end of 4000 out of 4000 of the other universes we've tested. We can't let him go free. You'll go down with the rest of us by saving him."  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:52 pm
Atlantis_Darts

Smashed in the face by a fist from out of nowhere, the hunter picks herself up quickly, her Recon Gear swaying slightly as she gets to her feet with a flap of her wings. Who... was that? Another Articuno hybrid? "You stay out of this!" she shouts at the sword-wielding femme fatale now blocking the path between her and her target. "You're saving the most genocidal maniac in the known world!" She checks a display screen located on her wrist before she flips it up to display a hologram. A 3D rendering of Blizzard would appear between them with the notation '4000/4000 Simulations Estimation = Heat Death of the Universe' emblazoned above him. "The math doesn't lie. He's been the resultant end of 4000 out of 4000 of the other universes we've tested. We can't let him go free. You'll go down with the rest of us by saving him."

"Genocidal maniac?" Five seconds and she was already convinced she was off her rocker. "Okay, the man's not perfect, trust me, leading authority on that one, but to go that far?" Then a realization. "But wait. 'We'?" She then asked, eyes narrowing. "Who's 'we'?" Just like that, in one brief exchange, she got more information. A whole other group wanted her significant other dead. People, let alone this hybrid, not...exactly from this world, it seems. This woman has a lot more to spill, Freth figured. Preferably her blood being the very last thing, but that'd depend on this assassin.

GRAY's Claydol finally appeared nearby and it only took a few more seconds before the assailant's quarry was gone. Worse for the unknown Articuno hybrid, with the prospect of having more Snagems arriving at any time left her on the clock. "Let's have a girl chat..." She said, brandishing Hinterbane, ready to attack.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:03 pm
Blizzard120
"Genocidal maniac?" Five seconds and she was already convinced she was off her rocker. "Okay, the man's not perfect, trust me, leading authority on that one, but to go that far?" Then a realization. "But wait. 'We'?" She then asked, eyes narrowing. "Who's 'we'?" Just like that, in one brief exchange, she got more information. A whole other group wanted her significant other dead. People, let alone this hybrid, not...exactly from this world, it seems. This woman has a lot more to spill, Freth figured. Preferably her blood being the very last thing, but that'd depend on this assassin.

GRAY's Claydol finally appeared nearby and it only took a few more seconds before the assailant's quarry was gone. Worse for the unknown Articuno hybrid, with the prospect of having more Snagems arriving at any time left her on the clock. "Let's have a girl chat..." She said, brandishing Hinterbane, ready to attack.

The Claydol was Psychic so it probably should have seen the next thing coming. At the very least, the Galarian Articuno hybrid definitely had, using some of that patented Articuno Agility to nigh warp over to Blizzard at warp speed as soon as the thing Teleported in. Swinging one of her massive taloned legs around in a crescent kick she practically Pele's the earthen doll out of the Wild Area as she boots it to high heaven. Standing over the collapsed hybrid, the hunter spreads the fingers on her hand with the triangular ring of metal. "I don't know who you are, but I'm not here to get my nails done... I'm here for one reason only." She plunges the hand palm-first towards the comatose Snagem, who was a sitting... Psyduck?  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:17 pm
Atlantis_Darts
The Claydol was Psychic so it probably should have seen the next thing coming. At the very least, the Galarian Articuno hybrid definitely had, using some of that patented Articuno Agility to nigh warp over to Blizzard at warp speed as soon as the thing Teleported in. Swinging one of her massive taloned legs around in a crescent kick she practically Pele's the earthen doll out of the Wild Area as she boots it to high heaven. Standing over the collapsed hybrid, the hunter spreads the fingers on her hand with the triangular ring of metal. "I don't know who you are, but I'm not here to get my nails done... I'm here for one reason only." She plunges the hand palm-first towards the comatose Snagem, who was a sitting... Psyduck?

Freth perked up, near shocked by the assassin's burst of speed. She veered her eyes back quickly, seeing her punt the Claydol away, preventing her love's rescue. With a massive burst of instant speed herself, as the otherworldly Articuno hybrid attempts to lay her finishing blow, Freth swung at her arm with the ice-beam empowered Hinterbane to lay claim to the assassin's arm. Freth could only imagine what kind of a headache dealing with this blade was, perhaps it contributed to the damage he had taken. Let's see how she liked it.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2021 2:49 pm
Blizzard120
Freth perked up, near shocked by the assassin's burst of speed. She veered her eyes back quickly, seeing her punt the Claydol away, preventing her love's rescue. With a massive burst of instant speed herself, as the otherworldly Articuno hybrid attempts to lay her finishing blow, Freth swung at her arm with the ice-beam empowered Hinterbane to lay claim to the assassin's arm. Freth could only imagine what kind of a headache dealing with this blade was, perhaps it contributed to the damage he had taken. Let's see how she liked it.

While the sword wasn't as effective as it might have been against an actual Ice-type hybrid, there was no doubt that it still packed quite a kick. Spinning away from her original plan to try and do Arceus-knows-what with her strange wounded hand, she jumps back from where Freth had followed up, hissing slightly as the blade nicks a couple of feathers away from her face plumage. "I don't know who you are lady, but you're not getting in my way today!" She opens her eyes wide again, baiting Freth to look at them as another Hypnosis made its way out to try and bait her into a deep sleep.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:58 pm
Freth ended up taking in the hypnotic waves, caught off guard herself from the sudden glare of the opposing Articuno hybrid. Freth fell to one knee, trying to fight the luring slumber that wanted to overtake her. She slaps the ground and upon her a water geyser shoots up, dousing her with freezing cold waters. A Water Pulse used rather...oddly, but at least it got her back up. "Pretty rich coming from someone who decided to attempt an assassination on live worldwide television." She said, spitting out some of the water.

She veered her eyes back over, seeing the Claydol trying to make its way back over to the downed Snagem. She needed to keep this hybrid under wraps, at the very least long enough for Claydol to make the escape. Push came to shove, she could perhaps stall until the other Snagems showed up. That left the unfortunate situation just how many are free to get over here, let alone in such short order like she was demanding to GRAY. It wasn't like this could go on forever.

Freth's wings then spread wide and with a hard flap, unleashed the slicing gale of Air Cutter for the assassin.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:22 pm
Blizzard120
Freth ended up taking in the hypnotic waves, caught off guard herself from the sudden glare of the opposing Articuno hybrid. Freth fell to one knee, trying to fight the luring slumber that wanted to overtake her. She slaps the ground and upon her a water geyser shoots up, dousing her with freezing cold waters. A Water Pulse used rather...oddly, but at least it got her back up. "Pretty rich coming from someone who decided to attempt an assassination on live worldwide television." She said, spitting out some of the water.

She veered her eyes back over, seeing the Claydol trying to make its way back over to the downed Snagem. She needed to keep this hybrid under wraps, at the very least long enough for Claydol to make the escape. Push came to shove, she could perhaps stall until the other Snagems showed up. That left the unfortunate situation just how many are free to get over here, let alone in such short order like she was demanding to GRAY. It wasn't like this could go on forever.

Freth's wings then spread wide and with a hard flap, unleashed the slicing gale of Air Cutter for the assassin.
It's quickly becoming clear that the assassin has no interest in taking any time to tangle with Freth, dashing out of the way of the Air Cutter again completely and rather than trying to counter attack, repeats the same pattern of just lunging for the prone Articuno hybrid. She hefts him by the front of his vest, raising the hand with the weird triangular metal again just for a moment before plunging it downward at his chest. The longer this goes on the less time she's wasting on Freth in any way shape or form. If Freth was going to want her to stop she was going to have to get.... physical here, and fast.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:30 pm
Atlantis_Darts
It's quickly becoming clear that the assassin has no interest in taking any time to tangle with Freth, dashing out of the way of the Air Cutter again completely and rather than trying to counter attack, repeats the same pattern of just lunging for the prone Articuno hybrid. She hefts him by the front of his vest, raising the hand with the weird triangular metal again just for a moment before plunging it downward at his chest. The longer this goes on the less time she's wasting on Freth in any way shape or form. If Freth was going to want her to stop she was going to have to get.... physical here, and fast.

The assailant was getting restless. Reckless. She's probably coming to the gravity she's short on time. That was at the very least good news. Bad news was the more desperate of ploys she's trying to actually succeed in her mission and the more Freth started to be convinced she wasn't taking this one alive. She'd have to make do with what she got and just put the rest of Snagems on alert from here on. She too bolted with agility, snatching the assailant's thrusting arm with her free hand. "That is the last time you touch him!" She declared, pulling the assailant back, thrusting Hinterbane for the assassin.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff