Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] Western Weyr
[GOLDFLIGHT] Tropical Rainfall (Congrats Turoth!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
SilverLutz generated a random number between 1 and 35 ... 29!

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 5:37 pm
User Image

Though Turoth had chased many types of queens before, the welcoming and kind ones were always his favorite. Harsh, combative queens posed an interesting challenge but the golds that were happy and loving were so much more fun to fly with. It gave the more headstrong and quick to fight bronzes a cooldown, leading to an enjoyable experience for everyone.

She greeted them all in turn before finally taking to the skies, her golden wings eating up the night sky with each powerful burst. Turoth circled the bowl once more before using the gathered momentum to give chase, purple eyes laced with blue as he and all the others followed.

What a sight you are, sweet Khamaith, he crooned, keeping close but not riding her tail. We are all lucky to follow you tonight. I know you will pick the perfect dragon to catch you. He hoped it would be him, the memories of his previous clutch too wonderful to forget. It seemed like it had been ages since he'd been called father and indeed, he'd lost many of his children to Thread. To have the experience again would be precious.

Of course, he knew he'd be sharing duties with Khamaith's mate and he had no qualms about that. Love was something that didn't know color and he would have room in his hearts for Baihath just as Khamaith would make room for whoever she chose. He sent her a little mental wave of encouragement to fly hard and high, the sentiment of sharing in Khamaith and Baihath's joy tinging the edges.

Total: 29

---

Strength: 18
Speed: 7
Dexterity: 6
Stamina: 17
Wits: 16  
Tsunake generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 17!
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 5:37 pm
NPC K'dan of Brown Rheinoth

Don't it, though? I always sleep best during a storm! And she was off, her powerful wings carrying her higher and higher! Rheinoth sprang from the ground in a spray of sand, beating his wings mightily to try and keep pace with the Queen. Whoever you pick will count themselves lucky, no doubt!

As for him? Sure, she'd be a fine lady to dance with, but he was just as glad to come along for the ride!

-----

Rheinoth: A very relaxed dragon! Rheinoth is the definition of chill and has no shame about it. He'd prefer it if everyone had a good time and is definitely the peacemaker of most groups.

K'dan: Prone to overthinking and general anxiety, but hides it well. He can be a little cagey with strangers, but has a good heart.

(Since Baihath will be involved with the clutch, I'm just playing for fun and do NOT want to win Kha's flight! <3)

Base points for brown: 40 points
- Between 6-20 turns: +10 points
- Average/Normal: +5 points
- Peaceful, Caring, Respectful, or Loving Dragons: +5 points

Total: 60 pts

Strength: 10
Speed: 10
Dexterity: 10
Stamina: 15
Wits: 15

Round 1: STR + STAM = 17  

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

Smerdle generated a random number between 1 and 22 ... 15!

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 5:41 pm
User Image

Normally he wouldn't have cared if a gold had been surprised to see him in attendance when she rose. He usually chased without any particular aim beyond the obvious, content to catch one of the many dragons left unsatisfied, but this time...

He didn't think he'd mind the consequences if Khamaith chose him. There was little in life that was more of an adventure than having hatchlings. The thought made his stomach dance until he pushed it to the back of his mind, mostly refocusing on the task at hand. Even if he turned out to be the worst sire in the weyr, Baihath would be there to shine where he failed.

Aleyath took off with a bugle of determination, his dedication proven when he gave only the most cursory of glances to Moseleth as he winged past.

Delighted to be here, Khamaith! You deserve no less than a thousand of us following you.

He shut up then, pushing himself to the middle of the crowd and concentrating on being impressive.

Quote:
round one: (strength + stamina) 15/22

Strength: 11
Dexterity: 12
Stamina: 11
Wits: 9

demon_pachabel generated a random number between 1 and 39 ... 25!
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 5:50 pm
NPC Bronze Atarith of L'sil

How lucky for us to get to be here and see, he could practically feel the salivating - not him, but those he laid his judgement down upon. He made idle note of those who were guilty and deserved his ire - leaving their mates for their lack of gleaming hide, for example. How cruel.

But he was not there to fight for their honor. Atarith was there to fight for hers. He pushed up and off his ledge as Khamaith made her leap into the sky, rumbling appreciatively at the feeling of rain on his hide. Whether it would make for a muggy, hot, flight would remain to be seen. For now, he had but to keep his eyes upon her. And perhaps on some of these others who had already made fools of themselves.

How high would you desire we take you, my dear? To the edge of the sky? Past the clouds? Who will remain when you are done, I wonder?

----
(I just had the NPC clutch so I am entering because ilu, please don't pick him!)

Atarith is a Gentleman - a dueling gentleman who takes great offense at those who do not mind their manners. While he is not vicious, he is very stern and prone to altercations because of it.

L'sil may find a nice friend for the night, we'll see. Charming, intelligent, resourceful;Controlling, Demanding, Defiant.

STATS:
Bronze: 45
17 years old: 10
Fit: 10
Respectful: 5
TOTAL: 70

Strength: 20
Speed: 8
Dexterity: 8
Stamina: 19

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

Cheri generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 24!

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 6:01 pm
User Image

Bronze Illiandinth of C'sar

The demon was used to being viewed in an unfavorable light, and it did not concern him that some others might pass judgment upon his choice, or those of his flight-mates. But he reached out his thoughts nevertheless in a caress of warmth to the beautiful blue who waited and watched. His opinion, after all, was the only one that mattered in this. Dance, pretty queen, and put the lightning to shame. For as bright as it might shine, you shine all the brighter still.

Twisting and turning his words to suit the situation was a skill that came naturally tot he bronze. Yet it was not false. Khamaith was beautiful, and certainly more so than some light in the sky. Even if that light happened to blaze brilliantly against the darkness above. No one, however, could compare to the fierce beauty that was his mate. Nor would he compare any to him. With a roar, he leapt into the sky, following after the queen with relative ease.

Uta
Prism Shine

----
Round 1: Str+Sta: 24/30

Strength: 15
Speed: 5
Dexterity: 5
Wits: 20

Meepfur generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 5!
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 6:04 pm
User Image

Why hellooo, handsomes! Khamaith had gathered quite the collection for herself, virtually every shade of bronze and brown available, and he couldn't help but admire while they all waited for the Flight to begin. He was full of appreciation for the lady, too, but as he knew he hadn't the faintest chance of success in that pursuit, it didn't hurt to peruse the options, as it were. When this whole affair came to an end, she would only need one, and surely at least one of these strapping fellows would need consoling.

Much as he wanted to flirt, however, he restrained himself for now; it would be poor manners indeed to actively attempt to woo any of her suitors away...but if he happened to impress them with his flying in the meantime, well, that wasn't quite the same. I could for a little while, anyway - but though I will dance for you, I promise not to steal the spotlight. As though he could! He was among the very finest of blues, but there was no competing with a Queen on this day of all days. And so the oath was lighthearted, a coy little amusement rather than vanity.

It was as he was surveying the assembly that Khamaith began, and he lingered a few moments to appreciate all rippling musculature and broad wings on display before following suit, bunching his long legs beneath him and springing into the air in one leap.

-------------

About Tierboskath
As hedonistic as he is charming and clever, Tierboskath is all about living his life to the fullest, and what he wants above all is pleasure. He is nonetheless a gentle fellow, and happy enough to help out where needed, particularly in low-risk situations (and where they might be a pleasant reward or benefit in store).

About Rio
Friendly, ever-helpful, and an incorrigible but playful flirt, Rio loves people, and he loves love. Though his dragon's hedonism has only deepened and reinforced his own, he's good-natured to his core, and ever the gentleman...just a fun one. (Semi-available! AKA is a package deal with Alya and Isilje on this occasion.)

Tierboskath's Stats
Blue: 30
Less than 5: +3
Fit/Motivated: +10
Peaceful, etc.: +5
Smooth-talker: +2
Total: 50

Strength: 4
Speed: 13
Dexterity: 15
Stamina: 6
Wits: 12  

Meepfur
Crew

faesinger generated a random number between 1 and 29 ... 26!

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 6:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

When Khamiath took to the skies, Thespeth was right behind her. He stayed just off to the left a little watching both Khamiath and the other males. This was her maiden flight and he would note any who dampened the delight for her. You are precious and those that would not respect your love of another are lessor for it. While I would delight in our time together should you choose, I will never expect to keep you.

As they rose ever higher, Thespeth gloried in the feel of the rain and the strain of flying. The different sensations only heightened the feelings he was experiencing. You challenge us to prove to you that we are worthy and so I will fly hard for you tonight. Take us on a journey of your making and I will be there every step of the way.
___

Thespeth’s stats:

Strength: 14
Speed: 12
Dexterity: 11
Wits: 13

Brown: 40
Between 6 and 20: +10
FIt/Motivated: +10
Respectful: +5
Total: 65

Round 1: Strength + Stamina = 29 / 26
Round 2:
Round 3:
Round 4:  
Samuel Carlin generated a random number between 1 and 33 ... 30!
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 6:32 pm
NPC En'cai and Bronze Spurth

The moment of affection, however brief, sent a shudder of pleasure through the bronze and sharpened his hunger, turning a blooding very nearly into more of a manic feast. By the thinnest, flimsiest grip of control on the beast, En'cai held him back from that edge, but Spurth's enthusiasm was messy, to say the least. You will see, he promised Khamaith as breathlessly as any dragon could think at another. I will show you. I will not disappoint you. Can not disappoint you, Khamaith. You will see!

And when she finally toook to the sky, Spurth shot up after her, diving upward, after the glowing streak that she made even against a stormy sky. He. Would. Not. Fail.

Beneath him, the shudder that had wracked Spurth sent En'cai a few steps sideways as he made his way out of a corridor and into the bowl. Rain, yes. Rain was good. Rain would cool his skin. He paused, swaying slightly, and turned his face up to the water that fell, eyes closed moment before he continued on his way.
----

Spurth: Energetic and confident, this bronze is a friendly guy. Determined and demnding, particularly of En'cai. He has very high expectations and can be very hard on himself if he fails to meet them, but he doesn't sulk. He just gets up and tries again. He also possesses quite a sense of humor and enjoys playing, whether that's romping in the lake or racing or chasing in a Flight.

En;cai: Not nearly as intimidating as he might look at first glance, En'cai is tall (6'5") and broad and carries a lot of muscle, but he is very rarely angry or threatening. He's just really good at doing the literal heavy lifting and sometimes is a little more enthusiastic than he needs to be. Perpetually late, despite his best efforts.

Strength: 16
Stamina: 17
Wits: 12

Round 1: (str + sta) 30/33  

Samuel Carlin

Aged Elocutionist

10,965 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
Kitsune Mistress Nyoko generated a random number between 1 and 32 ... 4!

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 6:46 pm
[NPC] Bronze Hinokith

The rain beat down on Hinokith's hide as he circled the skies with the others who'd come to join him. So many, all for Khamaith! Four... Eight... Fourteen... Oh, twenty! Or well, twenty-one including himself? Well, he was pretty sure he was close, anyway. He'd never been very good at counting or anything like that - His was always the brains between the two of them. His wonderful, lovely T'bir. If only His could find someone half as lovely as Khamaith to keep him company!

And lovely, wonderful, caring Khamaith took the time to greet all her suitors. He waited dutifully as she made her way through those who'd arrived first, hearts fluttering at the first brush of her warmth against his mind. He returned her warmth eagerly, his own thoughts equally fond. Oh, I knew you'd understand! You're just so wonderful like that!

He wouldn't interrupt lovely Khamaith as she finished greeting the rest of her suitors. That would be rude, after all, and he tried not to be rude!

But when at last she launched into the skies, Hinokith bugled again in his excitement, eyes whirling the most brilliant indigo they'd been in quite a long time. Joy and lust warring for his most prominently felt emotion. Oh Khamaith, how we've waited too! So long to see you rise like the wonderful queen you are!

In his eagerness to follow, however, Hinokith fumbled. He honked softly as the sharp turn he tried to take sent him tumbling for jump a moment, and he snapped his wings out to stop himself before he collided with anyone else in the air. His recovery was quick, but not quite quick enough to give him any hope of catching up with Khamaith anytime soon. Overall, a terrible start. It was enough to send him into a brief fit of gloom as he beat his wings against the rain. He could only hope he would catch up soon! He didn't want to give wonderful Khamaith anything less than his best.

I'll do my best for you, Khamaith! I hope we get the chance to dance together. If not tonight, maybe next time?

--------------------

Bronze Hinokith
Bronze: +45
Between 6-20 Turns: +10
Average/Normal: +5
Peaceful, Caring, Respectful, or Loving: +5
Total: 65

Dexterity: 12
Stamina: 16
Wits: 9

Hinokith is unmistakably large, both in terms of length and sheer bulk. He is powerfully built with a broad chest and enormous wingspan, but suffers a bit in speed and maneuverability due to his sheer size. In spite of his musculature, he has a particularly long head and neck crowned with elegant head knobs, matched by an equally long tail.
Positive Traits: Cheerful, loving, optimistic, loyal.
Negative Traits: Dramatic, oblivious, impulsive, headstrong.

T'bir is 32, prefers men, and is going to be staying in his weyr to stew in his lust alone. Don't expect to see him wandering the Weyr!
Positive Traits: Pragmatic, fiercely loyal, quick-thinking, composed.
Negative Traits: Quick-tempered, slow to trust, prideful, stern.

--------------------

Round 1: 4 (16 Strength + 16 Stamina)  
Zaikt generated a random number between 1 and 34 ... 1!
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 7:21 pm
NPC Bronze Vanidoth of S'gatte

She called to him, and he watched in awe as the golden comet that was Khamaith rose into view. There was no doubt about it now--it was time.
Unfortunately for Vanidoth, now was also the time he slipped on a particularly slick patch upon takeoff, which cost him valuable time. A pang of despair stabbed at his hearts, cold and vicious; but the memory of her mental touch, so warm and tender, chased away all other thoughts.
You're... I can't find the words. He knew all her suitors would be addressing her with much better poetry than he could craft. Vanidoth's hope was that his feelings would speak more than he could, and so he let his hearts flow freely to her. I don't think there's any that could do you justice. You're the sun, out to spite the storm--it can't stop you.

------

About Vanidoth: Quiet, polite, and understated, Vanidoth is definitely a dragon best suited to staying out of the limelight. He doesn't like having a lot of attention placed on him, and would much rather deflect all of that focus to someone else. He's hardworking and dependable, but gets easily embarrassed if he's recognized for his contributions.

About S'gatte: Not involved!

Vanidoth's Stats
Base Bronze points: 45
Respectful: +5
Total points: 70

Dexterity: 11
Stamina: 18

Round 1 :: Strength + Stamina = 1-34. 1
Round 2 ::  

Zaikt
Crew

Otherworldly Plague

20,675 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • That One Hero 500
Nilah44 generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 20!

Nilah44

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 7:33 pm
User Image

Brown Kelilayth of Vesin

With a welcome like that, how couldn't he try his best? There were so many brown and bronze hides all vying for Kha's attention, he needed to make an impression! As soon as he shot off, he put forth some powerful wing strokes to try and catch up. While he wasn't as successful as he wanted to be he still made his way to the front. "With that warmth, how could I not try my hardest to win you for even a night to experience it just one more time!"

About Kelilayth: Kelilayth is a good compliment to his rider. Unlike his rider, he’s good at thinking on his feet and making snap decisions. He’s more likely to choose the first decision that seems the best than try to figure out the absolute best. He has no worries and is sure that everything will work out in due time if he does make the wrong decision. He always has a cheery outlook on things and may not seem completely serious in his off time, but if pressed by Vesin he can flip the switch if needed. A downside to Keli being carefree is he isn’t always mindful of the things he says. He often has a “matter of fact” tone and will always tell the truth if asked. He says what’s on his mind and doesn’t always understand why someone would be mad at him.

About Vesin:
Ambitious, Reliable, Analytical, Reasonable || Curious, Romantically naive, indecisive,
(Might be up for some post flight action but I might want to plot it, so if anyone wants some romance plots with a clueless girl hmu XD)

Base points for brown: 40 points
- Fit/Motivated: +10 points
- Peaceful, Caring, Respectful, or Loving Dragons: +5 points

Wits: 13

Round 1: Strength + Stamina
15+15 = 30 = 20  
Uta generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 18!
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 8:03 pm
NPC N'sarl of bronze Uskatath
1. Strength (15) + Stamina (15): 18/30

The bronze dragon said nothing at the gold's comments. If she wished to gush and sigh and swoon over each one of her suitors, than she certainly had more energy to waste than him. Stepping from foot to foot with impatience, the brown dragon's tail thrashed behind him with pent up energy. He wasn't here for conversation, and, quite frankly, neither were any of the males waiting for Khamaith to make her move.

Everyone knew why they were here, and to believe otherwise was nothing short of foolish. She was young, but how many of these bronzes actually paid her an ounce of attention on any other day? Try to gain favor now, try to persuade her that they had what she wanted. Given her hearts already belonged to another -- and never mind his personal thoughts on that whole affair -- so really, it just a drawn out charade.

Khamaith wanted someone suitable. Maybe this was her way of getting to know those who chased, but surely she was clever enough to know it was just a ruse. If flowery speech and false promises were what lost him the flight, than so be it.

As soon as the queen took off, Uskatath sprung from his ledge. If he snapped and pushed past a few of the contenders, he paid them no mind as soon as he was gone. His focus was on Khamaith. He certainly didn't want to outfly her, and he didn't want to risk using too much energy early on. Who knew what hoops she'd make them jump through?

You won't get honeyed promises from me, Queen. But I'm bronze enough to give you what you need, and strong enough to carry you back to your white, satisfied. I'll give you large clutch, and clever, capable offspring who won't speak false-flattery just to Impress a dame.

Maybe, though, that was this very problem... But he was who he was, and had no intention of changing that.

N'sarl, for his part, was only half-away of the rain. It was wet, there was thunder, and he honestly wasn't sure where he needed to go. Did he find Ezyzu? Did he simply stumble around like a half-feral beast until he found willing prey? The other half-of him was high up in the sky, snarling and snapping at those who might try to get in his way, or take what should rightfully be his.

His fingers twitched with anticipation. The chase was on, but where he was headed, he hardly seemed to notice, or care. Right now, N'sarl-Uskatath was in two places at once--and wit every beat of his wings, he found himself farther, and farther from the Bowl.
- - - - -

Uskatath He is a bronze who would probably suit High Reaches Weyr better than Western. That said, he remains out of a sense of duty--for now. He's judgmental, pompous, arrogant, and not entirely a friendly sort of bronze. He's all edges, and not afraid of a good fight. But he is a formidable Threadfighter and reliable (if unpleasant) wingmate.

N'sarl: He was once trouble, and even after Impression, hasn't gotten much better. He's considered transferring to High Reaches, but remains for now. He's aloof, rough-around-the-edges, and generally hard to get to know. He's slightly-less-pompous than his bronze, and can (quietly) do good things when the mood strikes.

(I am only playing to have fun and do NOT want to win Khamaith's flight! So please don't pick them. I do plan on creating them down the road.)

Base points for bronze: 45 points
- Motivated: +10 points
- Mean-spirited, Cruel, and Unkind Dragons: -5 points
- Colorist attitudes, particularly towards whites: -10 points
50 total

Please distribute your total points in the below stats based on your dragon’s history and personality.

Strength:15
Speed: 8
Dexterity: 5
Wits: 7  

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

Sweet Symmetry generated a random number between 1 and 22 ... 1!

Sweet Symmetry

Tipsy Kitten

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 8:44 pm
NPC Brown Aizoroth of Jiquitaia

He flicked water with his wings, crooning as she brushed her mind against his, eyes fixed on her as she bespoke him. You need only ask, and I shall give you all of my attention and time, Khamaith. He purred back, low and sweet.

He watched as she launched into the sky, breath stolen by the vision of beauty before him. She was like a sun rising in the night, darkness bouncing off her brilliant hide. Everything faded from view before Khamaith- nothing held as much meaning or sway on the world.

As he took off after her, a large gust caught him bodily, throwing him backwards. He was a lean creature- not built like a bronze, but more in line with bluer brethren. Speedy and fast, he knew where his strengths lie (and it was not in his strength or stamina). To win, he had to marshall his energy and not fight the wind. He leaned into the fickle gale, even as it pushed him backwards, and calculated the path of thermals that would allow him to stay in the Flight.

Let me defend you from the shadows of the storm, so your light might shine over all the western continent. He called to her, roaring in defiance of the wind that had betrayed him so. And we shall dance once the rains have been beaten, and our hearts are pounding with the fury of this growing tempest.

Status

Aizoroth is a sociable, amiable dragon of about 10 Turns. He is charming and full of sparkly wit, but deep down longs for hearts to protect, and for a dragon in whom he can entrust his own. Though reluctant to let his guard down, this happy but love-lorn fellow can always be depended upon to do right by others, and to accomplish his duty to Pern.

Jiquitaia, or Tai as she’s known to her friends, is a cautious young woman who needs time and gentleness to come out of her shell. She’s a resourceful young lady, independent and more than capable of handling herself, but sometimes this causes her to appear standoffish. Deep down she’s very committed to her Weyr-home. She is available for interaction, and will be made into a PC soon regardless of the outcome of this Flight.

Brown Dragon: +40
Peaceful, Caring, Respectful, or Loving: +5
Smooth-talker: +2

Total: 67pts

Speed: 16
Stamina: 12
Wits: 14

Round 1: Strength (10) + Stamina (12) = 1/22

Flight Total: 1

Andranis generated a random number between 1 and 19 ... 2!
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 9:11 am
[NPC] Z'ost of brown Fusoroth

Fusoroth bugled loudly, proudly, as he rose up after her. While his wing beats weren't quick, and he was definitely not quick, the beats were strong, pulling his bulk through the air. Dearest Khamaith, who outshines many around, if I were an artistic dragon, I would carve your likeness into stone! Perhaps he would, when Atriziath and Hers came around again, he'd ask her to show him how!

His thoughts didn't hold him back, though - His bulk did. While Fusoroth had the passion to chase, he wasn't much in shape for it, and lagged behind. Still, his hearts were in it!

-------------------------------------------------

From this point on, just... Interpret his bold speak as 'shouting', I can't keep doing caps, ROFL

Stats:
Speed: 4
Dexterity: 6
Wits: 10

Round 1: St+Sp - 15+4 = 19 = 2
Round 2:
Round 3:
Round 4:
Round 5:
Total: 2  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
~Kiana_Nala~ generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 4!

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 2:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bronze Moseleth

I wouldn't miss such a beautiful queen taking flight in the night. He sent to the queen. He watched as the other males flew high into the sky, pushing themselves so early on. While the urge to chase was strong, the bronze knew it would be a long night of impressing the gold, so why push himself so hard now? Surely she would prefer someone who'd rather savor the beautiful dance, no? Moseleth flew high, but he was significantly lower and slower than the rest. Almost as if he was lazily dancing through the sky. If he took notice of the males before him, who was to blame him?

------
Bronze: +45 pts
Less than 5 turns: +3 points
Fit/Motivated: +10 points
Peaceful, Caring, Respectful, or Loving Dragons: +5 points

Total: 63 pts

Speed: 17
Stamina: 20
Wits: 16

Round 1: 10+20 = 30 (strength + stamina) = 4