Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
Brian's Journey to Galar Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:27 pm
DragonFang099

The trio of little birds perked up as Brian took out the berries and paused for a brief moment as if to consider the risks and rewards of this presented scenario. They could continue to peck at the bag and get all the berries and other goodies inside but it would require a lot of work and risk injury. On the other hand they could take this berries without so much as straining a wing. Deciding that the berries presented were enough the three little Rookidee let out happy chirps and quickly snatched up the berries and began to eat away at them on the ground allowing Brian to enter the lab.

As he entered, Claydol following close behind, the trainer would find a large open room filled with bookshelves crammed with books. On the far end of the room there seemed to be some pretty sophisticated equipment and a viewing window of a garden to the left. Sitting at a small table in front of the window, looking out at her garden as a little old lady, the fabled Professor Magnolia. She was sipping on some tea and appeared to be enjoying a break.

"I hope the Rookidee didn't give you too much trouble." She called out to Brian, never taking her eyes off the view in front of her.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:35 pm
SubonicXP

Brian smiled as the Rookidee took the berries offered and started eating, allowing him to enter the lab. He was glad to see they were at least reasonable, seeming to know that they could wind up injured if they tried to steal his bag. Not that he would do so; Lu was more likely to attack them for attempting to steal his bag than Brian would be. He walked into the lab with Claydol following close behind and Lu back on his shoulders, the large open room filled with bookshelves catching his eye. He wondered if there were any books on Pokemon breeding here, though he wasn't going to ask.

A short distance away sat a little old lady, and Brian assumed this was Professor Magnolia. "Are ye Professor Magnolia?" he asked. "I was asked to deliver this to ye." When she said she hoped the Rookidee didn't give him too much trouble, Brian shook his head with a smile. "No, they're fine," he said. "I've been around enough Murkrow to know the antics of some Flying-types, so I figured they were after the berries in my bag."  

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:10 pm
DragonFang099

"I hope the Rookidee didn't give you too much trouble." Professor Magnolia said in response to Brian, repeating what she said and again not turning around to face him. A few seconds would linger and again she would repeat the same line, down to the exact tone as if it were a recording. Something was fishy about that. Was she okay? Sometimes elderly people do have...problems. Hopefully that wasn't it. It wasn't until she repeated it a fourth time did Brian realize something was even more, more strange.

"I hope the Rookideeeee didn't give you too-too-too much TROUBLE." She repeated, her voice distorting. That was when her head would twist around and Brian would find digital looking blue eyes staring at him with a wide inhuman on 'her' face. Professor Magnolia's entire body would then distort, twist, and become transparent before it finally 'glitched' out of existence. Brian would have too long to consider what in the world just happened as Rotom came flying down out of the ceiling towards him.

"Roto rotoooom!" It cried in its almost static-like voice.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:28 pm
SubonicXP

Brian was hoping for a different reply than the one he received. Instead, he got a repeat of what had already been said. That the 'professor' repeated her previous sentence was odd, but when her voice began to distort, he knew something was wrong. When her head twisted around and he found himself looking at digital-looking blue eyes, he was startled, and Lu jumped from his shoulders to the ground, taking a defensive stance in front of him.

He had almost no time to wonder what happened when her body 'glitched' out of existence before a Rotom flew at him from the ceiling, startling him a bit, though it wasn't enough to make him flinch. "Really?" he said, a deadpan look on his face when he realized what happened. "A Rotom? That's the best ye've got?"  

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

KrystatheMewes

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:56 pm
DragonFang099
SubonicXP

Brian was hoping for a different reply than the one he received. Instead, he got a repeat of what had already been said. That the 'professor' repeated her previous sentence was odd, but when her voice began to distort, he knew something was wrong. When her head twisted around and he found himself looking at digital-looking blue eyes, he was startled, and Lu jumped from his shoulders to the ground, taking a defensive stance in front of him.

He had almost no time to wonder what happened when her body 'glitched' out of existence before a Rotom flew at him from the ceiling, startling him a bit, though it wasn't enough to make him flinch. "Really?" he said, a deadpan look on his face when he realized what happened. "A Rotom? That's the best ye've got?"

Krysta lands just outside the professors lab, thanking the taxi driver with a tip before smoothing her clothes and setting muse down on the ground. Muse was not a fan of being in the air and quickly went behind a nearby bush to kinda take care of business. Krysta, seeing the lights on in the lab frowns. "that's... not right. The professor is in Motostoke. she wouldn't have come back till at least the tournament opening ceremony was over...."

Without thinking of it to much she wanders into the lab to see whats going on,
As she enters the lab krysta is immediately bombarded by the Rotom zooming through the air making static noise "BBBBZZT!!!! BBBZZZTTTT!!!!!" she ducks a near miss as it flies by her head "Ohh its you. You pesky Rotom I am gonna wipe your code and re program you. you are SUCH A PAIN!" the Rotom buzzes what sounds like mechanical laughter. Muse having finished her business outside, runs in hearing her friend screaming. As soon as she is in she notices the rotom, the Very thing that possesed a vacuum cleaner and chased her for 3 hours before the professor got home and got it under control. Muse, having not forgotten that even quickly gets in front of krysta and starts snarling and showing her fangs at the device. "woah easy there muse. Roto, go into standby. code Alpha 1 Tango Foxtrot" With a final buzz the Rotom hovers in place in just a moment and returns to its docking station. The picture of the professor disappears and the lights come fully on. Krysta punches a code into her cell phone clearing all the alarm codes. As she looks around the lab to make sure everything is in place she notices a guy standing in the room with an odd package.

Hi? I'm Krysta I'm the professors assistant. (one of them anyways) Might I ask who you are? And what are you carrying? Is that something your delivering for the professor? she is out of town atm. I would be happy to sign for it or whatever if you like." Krysta gives the young man a warm friendly smile as she leans down to sooth muse.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:58 pm
SubonicXP

KrystatheMewes

Brian was wondering where the real Professor was when he heard a car pull up outside, and he turned to see a young woman and a Stunky walk into the lab, only to be bombarded with the Rotom that had surprised him. Apparently, she was quite familiar with the Electric/Ghost-type, as she quickly got it under control before anything could happen.

When she introduced herself as Krysta and the Stunky as Muse, he nodded, then listened to her questions before answering. "My name is Brian, and this is Lu," he said. "I'm not sure what's in the crate, only that I was supposed to deliver it here from HQ. Also, this is for yer Stunky, if she'll take it." He pulled out a poffin made for Poison types, handing it to Krysta.  

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

KrystatheMewes

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:10 pm
Krysta takes the pofin and sniffs it. She leans down and offers it to muse who sniffs it for a moment before almost taking off her arm "hey chill out muse! Sheesh! I guess she likes it! Could I maybe get the recipe? Also H.Q? You... you wouldn't be one of the Snagems would you? I met a few of your team mates in Motostoke a bit ago. sure are some interesting... uhm... people?"

Krysta looks at the crate and decides what needs to be done. "Uhm... so the professor is out of the office. I don't know when she is going to be back. If you like I can take that off your hands? Do we know if it's alive or needs to be fed? is it dangerous? Any idea what color it is? How heavy is it? Whats it smell like?" Krysta realized she was playing 20 questions, as her excitement got the better of her and tried to regain her composure. "So Brian was it? What would you like to do?" Muse was sniffing around trying to mind more pofin completely ignoring the conversation.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:21 pm
SubonicXP

KrystatheMewes

Brian couldn't help chuckling at the Stunky's enthusiasm when she was offered the poffin. It seemed she really enjoyed that one, and when Krysta asked for the recipe, he nodded and pulled out a tablet of paper he always carried on him. Taking a few moments, he wrote down the recipe he'd formed for the Poison-type poffins, adding the recipe for Dark-type poffins, as well, then handed it to her. "I have no problem sharing the recipe for my poffins," he said. "Honestly, I'm glad to know she likes them so much. It's been a while since I've gotten quite that much enthusiasm about them, so it's refreshing to know Pokemon still like them."

When she asked if he was one of the Snagems, he nodded, wondering how she knew until she said she'd met some of his teammates a short time before. "I wouldn't know," he said. "I've only just joined, and haven't met any of my teammates yet. As far as the crate, I have no idea what's in it. I was instructed not to open it and get it here safely, though I must admit, I'm rather curious about what's in it, myself. As for how heavy it is, it would take at least a few grown adults to move it, which is why I'm not carrying it, myself. And I would like to put it somewhere so Claydol can get some rest after keeping it suspended the whole time from Vermillion City."  

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

KrystatheMewes

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:32 pm
*krysta completely oblivious* Ohh sorry! yes just set it by my desk over here next to the research books. Lets go ahead and open it and find out what's inside! Professor will tell you I am horrible when it comes to presents. I have an insatiable curiosity that has to be sated or I can't rest! *krysta gratefully takes the recipe and reads it "Huh... seems.. .healthy? and she seems to really like it? Might feed them to her more often. I mean I try to avoid feeding her to many snacks cause... you know gas." Krysta waves her hand in front of her nose. "But this might be a great thing Thank you so much Brian! I really appreciate it! Also you JUST joined snagem? and their sending you on missions? :O that sounds interesting! what brought you to them? you haven't met them? maybe we can head to motostoke after this and get to meet some of them. I kinda want to ask that sub guy what he and the professor were talking about and how much trouble I am gonna be in when I see her."

Krysta, realizing she was rambling again dials back and goes to open the package that the claydol had nicely set down.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:44 pm
SubonicXP

KrystatheMewes

Brian smiled when Krysta told him to set it by her desk next to the research books, and he nodded at Claydol. When she suggested opening it to find out what was inside, he was a bit surprised. He was expecting her to say they should wait for the Professor to return, but if she wanted to open it, then that was her choice. His only task was to transport the crate safely, and that was accomplished, so he didn't see any harm in opening it. "Yeah, I make them with berries that can be found growing wild or in an orchard," he said. "For the most part, it's mostly trial and error to find out what different Pokemon like, but once I find one that a few like, it's a pretty good chance that others of that same typing will like them, as well. Of course, that's not to say every Pokemon likes them."

When she echoed that he'd just joined Snagem, he nodded. "I've been hearing rumors of Shadow Pokemon," he said, his smile fading. "For some reason, I feel an innate connection to Pokemon, and I hate the thought of Pokemon suffering, so I wanted to help out however I could." When Krysta went to open the crate, he stayed back, but watched with interest.  

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:18 pm
Claydol would set down the crate as instructed and where to, floating back away from it a few feet and proceeding to stay there, suspended motionless in place.

"Congratulations, you succeeded in your mission." GRAY said through the speakerphone function of Brian's SNAG, where it was on his person. His voice was followed by the fanfare of trumpets. That was a little extra. "I bet you want to know what's in the crate, right? Claydol, open it."

Upon instruction from GRAY the Psychic Pokemon's many eyes would light up a cool blue and the lid of the crate would come flying off and scattering onto the floor. The two humans in the room would finally get to see what was inside; medicines? Revives, Full Restores, Burn Heals, all kinds of medicines. Why did Brian bring this here to the professor? There was also a strange spherical device in the crate, a red light blinking on it.

"Medicinal items for the Snagems and their Pokemon to use during the tourney. You see, when the competitors reach certain way points they can receive items from the outside world, within limits of course. The various regions have had their people donate goods for their teams to use when they can however we weren't made aware of this fact until the competition had already started, putting us at a disadvantage. How nice of them, yes?" GRAY went on.

"The blinking device you see is a Rotom device, a Roto-Beacon, that is used to dispense the items when possible. We need to sneak that device into the Wild Area somehow and get a Rotom to power it. Unfortunately we have no Rotom and Brian here knows nothing of Galar or the Wild Area. Too bad there wasn't any Rotom around or someone who could help guide him to his teammates in order to erase this handicap that was thrown on his new team." Oh GRAY was sneaky, he planned this from the beginning.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:23 pm
SubonicXP
Claydol would set down the crate as instructed and where to, floating back away from it a few feet and proceeding to stay there, suspended motionless in place.

"Congratulations, you succeeded in your mission." GRAY said through the speakerphone function of Brian's SNAG, where it was on his person. His voice was followed by the fanfare of trumpets. That was a little extra. "I bet you want to know what's in the crate, right? Claydol, open it."

Upon instruction from GRAY the Psychic Pokemon's many eyes would light up a cool blue and the lid of the crate would come flying off and scattering onto the floor. The two humans in the room would finally get to see what was inside; medicines? Revives, Full Restores, Burn Heals, all kinds of medicines. Why did Brian bring this here to the professor? There was also a strange spherical device in the crate, a red light blinking on it.

"Medicinal items for the Snagems and their Pokemon to use during the tourney. You see, when the competitors reach certain way points they can receive items from the outside world, within limits of course. The various regions have had their people donate goods for their teams to use when they can however we weren't made aware of this fact until the competition had already started, putting us at a disadvantage. How nice of them, yes?" GRAY went on.

"The blinking device you see is a Rotom device, a Roto-Beacon, that is used to dispense the items when possible. We need to sneak that device into the Wild Area somehow and get a Rotom to power it. Unfortunately we have no Rotom and Brian here knows nothing of Galar or the Wild Area. Too bad there wasn't any Rotom around or someone who could help guide him to his teammates in order to erase this handicap that was thrown on his new team." Oh GRAY was sneaky, he planned this from the beginning.

krysta looks at Brian "Whose voice is that? I'm not sure I've met that person? and interesting... I have spent some time in the wild area and I have the professors Rotom, although it's a pain in the rear if it starts acting up, this should be a simple enough task for it, I can shut down the higher level of its AI functions temperairly to keep it reigned in. What do you think? Are you game brian? I would LOVE to go on an adventure... as long at the professor doesn't find out!"

Krysta has a giant grin on her face and a weird gleam in her eye.  

KrystatheMewes

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:34 pm
SubonicXP

KrystatheMewes

Brian didn't even flinch when he heard GRAY's voice over the speakerphone function of his SNAG, which was back in his hand. He watched as Claydol finally opened the crate, and the reason for the weight was revealed as medicines. This would have been unusual had it not been for the fact that GRAY started to explain what they were for. Apparently, they were for the Snagems and their Pokemon during the tourney, though the spherical device needed to be transported to the Wild Area, which GRAY rightly said Brian had no knowledge of. "That was GRAY, the AI at HQ," he said. "He's actually the one who gave me the mission to get these here."

Hearing GRAY sarcastically say they didn't have a Rotom or a guide to get them to the Wild Area so he could help his team caused Brian to do a mental facepalm. Of course the AI would have planned everything to work out once he got here. Why should he assume any differently? When Krysta said she knew the Wild Area and had the Professor's Rotom, and was itching for an adventure, he couldn't help smiling at her enthusiasm. "Sure, why not," he said. "It'll be nice to see more of Galar and its Pokemon, and get to meet the team while I'm at it."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:42 pm
"Well look at that, everything just so happens to fall into place. What a coincidence." GRAY responds to Krysta's offering to help with the most sarcastic voice his programming would allow. If he could smile he would have the biggest grin at this moment. "You may leave the crate here. The professor is aware of its arrival and the Roto-Beacon will transfer them into the Wild Area as requested once established. As for Claydol..." With that said Claydol would vanish into thin air, evidently teleporting back to HQ.

"You'll have to find your own ways from here to the Wild Area, but I'm sure Krysta here can take care of that. The Roto-Beacon has to be taken so far into the Wild Area and activated from the highest point you can find. Once there find a high point and have Rotom try to activate the device. It will only activate with sufficient height? Understood? Now get moving." GRAY instructed them.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

KrystatheMewes

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:50 pm
SubonicXP
"Well look at that, everything just so happens to fall into place. What a coincidence." GRAY responds to Krysta's offering to help with the most sarcastic voice his programming would allow. If he could smile he would have the biggest grin at this moment. "You may leave the crate here. The professor is aware of its arrival and the Roto-Beacon will transfer them into the Wild Area as requested once established. As for Claydol..." With that said Claydol would vanish into thin air, evidently teleporting back to HQ.

"You'll have to find your own ways from here to the Wild Area, but I'm sure Krysta here can take care of that. The Roto-Beacon has to be taken so far into the Wild Area and activated from the highest point you can find. Once there find a high point and have Rotom try to activate the device. It will only activate with sufficient height? Understood? Now get moving." GRAY instructed them.

Krysta was about to say something to Brian when GREY Spoke up. "wait... it can hear us?! is it sentient? how intelligent is it? who wrote its programing? what code system did they use? how far can it broadcast? what frequency does it run on? does it have a physical body? Why does it sound... almost sarcastic? is it programed to have that? who would program it to be that way?" Krysta had a million questions about GREY. Again she realized her brain was going off into probably not socially appropriate spaces. "uhm sorry... curiosity and going down a rabbit hole. Anyways! Fastest way to motostoke would by by Flying taxi from there we can probably figure out where in the Wild Area we need to take this thing. but uhh.... there are some pretty strong wild pokemon... and I've never had a pokemon battle. you good with taking care of things?"  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff